Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Valsdad
I figured I should stock up on some sulfur, saltpeter, and I can make the charcoal.

Keep them separate then the little woman don't have to worry 'bout splosives in the house. wink

Geno

Better keep her happy or it'll end up in your food. That'll cut down on those 'splosives.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by kellory

I bet you always volunteered to be the crossing guard in grade school.
Man on a mission...Teacher, Teacher.
I actually was a crossing guard in middle school. We got dismissed early, and were allowed to arrive late to class without problems or passes. Boy scout as well, did volunteer work for first responders training at mock disasters such as plane crashes, and train derailments. Spent time as an explorer after boy scouts. Vollenteered at my church doing maintenance and repair, just because I could, and I couldn't count the number of puppies we've helped out the pound with. Hundreds.
I do side jobs on a handshake basis, and I try to live my life honestly. If you have issues with acting in an honorable way, I don't need your approval, your hurt feelers, or your justifications for your lack of character, just your compliance. If your word is no good, you are not worth my time.

I’m reminded of several scenes in the movie the Patriot that fit your traitorous ways by spewing sanctimonious bullshit.

You’re hardly a patriot because you fancy yourself as the Craigslist police...congrats, your medal is on its way.

Sir, in truth, I haven't been on Craigslist myself in several years. Too many flakes, liars and thieves . I lost my account, when I scared a predator who was hurting people, and thought it was the funniest thing to watch 'em run. I could have easily used a sock puppet for a new account, as so many do, but that would be a lie, and it just wasn't worth it.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Is it time to start hoarding............don't know, I never stopped.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
When in doubt, scream and shout.

Whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RJL53
So is the soft gun market going to firm up too?

If your talking about Semi-auto rifles Frankly I think it got saturated during the Obama era. I can only go by my own experience with people I know. Prior to Obama that many owned ARs . Not that many don't own them I know now. Most don't want more than one and some ammo.
Cheap accurate bolt actions have flooded and continue to flood the general market i think this effects even the more expensive firearms.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I've personally reported thousands of them, And there are always more.

And why daphuk would you do that? You're just supporting the anti's agenda when you do that.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by somebody

I bet you always volunteered to be the crossing guard in grade school.
Man on a mission...Teacher, Teacher.

I actually was a crossing guard in middle school. We got dismissed early, and were allowed to arrive late to class without problems or passes. Boy scout as well, did volunteer work for first responders training at mock disasters such as plane crashes, and train derailments. Spent time as an explorer after boy scouts. Vollenteered at my church doing maintenance and repair, just because I could, and I couldn't count the number of puppies we've helped out the pound with. Hundreds.
I do side jobs on a handshake basis, and I try to live my life honestly. If you have issues with acting in an honorable way, I don't need your approval, your hurt feelers, or your justifications for your lack of character, just your compliance. If your word is no good, you are not worth my time.

That's pretty heavy for a hording thread. We didn't have crossing guards. You fugged the quotes up.

It had too many quotes, so the system wouldn't post it, so I cut and pasted. Deal with it.

As is plainly apparent, I did. grin

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Triggernosis

And why daphuk would you do that? You're just supporting the anti's agenda when you do that.

No sir, you are not. You are complying with the rules that were in effect when you signed up to use that site, which is a business and has the right to limit what is allowed. If you use the site in a fraudulent manner, it is you who are in the wrong. Just like using a pic hosting site that expressly says "do not use this site to host for pics to be posted on other websites. (Tinypics) (or words to that effect)
Or using paypal gift to avoid paying earned fees. It's a lie, and theft. Neither will I do. If we do business at any time, it will be legit and above board, or not at all. I have no issues following the rules for any service I have contracted to use. That's part of the cost of doing business.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

No sir, you are not. You are complying with the rules that were in effect when you signed up to use that site, which is a business and has the right to limit what is allowed. If you use the site in a fraudulent manner, it is you who are in the wrong. Just like using a pic hosting site that expressly says "do not use this site to host for pics to be posted on other websites. (Tinypics) (or words to that effect)
Or using paypal gift to avoid paying earned fees. It's a lie, and theft. Neither will I do. If we do business at any time, it will be legit and above board, or not at all. I have no issues following the rules for any service I have contracted to use. That's part of the cost of doing business.

You're kidding, right? Using PayPal friends and family is not theft. It costs them nothing and you don't get buyer protection from them. Whatever floats your boat.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Does 22lr count? Fuggin squirrels better watch out!

22s, squirrels and now I'm hungry. F autofage.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by nighthawk
Originally Posted by Valsdad
I figured I should stock up on some sulfur, saltpeter, and I can make the charcoal.

Keep them separate then the little woman don't have to worry 'bout splosives in the house. wink

Geno

Better keep her happy or it'll end up in your food. That'll cut down on those 'splosives.

eek

We're old, so we probably wouldn't even notice. grin

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
I've got what I need. That's not the same as I got what I want.

Just down the road from The City of Lost Souls in the Land of the Blind.
Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tdbob
I've got what I need. That's not the same as I got what I want.

Same here. I only need some components. I want so much more but reality sets in and I find I am self moderating.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You're kidding, right? Using PayPal friends and family is not theft. It costs them nothing and you don't get buyer protection from them. Whatever floats your boat.

There are cost associated with every sevice by every company, even if it is just an hourly employee who routes the mail, or the IT guy who wrote the program, the electric bill for the servers, or the bandwidth used in a manner not allowed by the provider. But I digress, I said "Gift", which it clearly is not. Friends and family doesn't provide buyer protection because you shouldn't need it with a known quantity and a family member, so you are assuming all risks. It's PROVIDED free of charge, as a leader, an incentive, to draw in new business. That cost is absorbed as the cost of thier business, but it is never really "free".
Using it in a fraudulent manner is theft of service.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

There are cost associated with every sevice by every company, even if it is just an hourly employee who routes the mail, or the IT guy who wrote the program, the electric bill for the servers, or the bandwidth used in a manner not allowed by the provider. But I digress, I said "Gift", which it clearly is not. Friends and family doesn't provide buyer protection because you shouldn't need it with a known quantity and a family member, so you are assuming all risks. It's PROVIDED free of charge, as a leader, an incentive, to draw in new business. That cost is absorbed as the cost of thier business, but it is never really "free".

Wow.....!! That's deep.....

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

You are wrong. It's a purely automated transfer. You know less than chit about it. Fuggin self-proclaimed doogooder. Dad and grandpa both warned about guys like you. Cheers.

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Did you turn in Bristoe's neighbor?

--- Kid Rock 2022

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I think it was secretly Bristoe.

I am MAGA.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I think it was secretly Bristoe.

Rut roe! There's lead in them words!

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You are wrong. It's a purely automated transfer. You know less than chit about it. Fuggin self-proclaimed doogooder. Dad and grandpa both warned about guys like you. Cheers. [/quote]
....and who paid for that automation? Did it spring forth from Zeus's forehead like his children? Or was a programmer involved, at craigslist's expense, ro make that feature work? You are blowing smoke. There is no dodging the fact, that all costs of running the business of craigslist is covered by craigslist, and nothing is ever truly "free".
Even the expression "there's no such thing as a free lunch " derives from the fact that the Church would feed you, but you had to listen to a sermon while you ate.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 007FJ, 1Akshooter, 10ring1, 64 invisible), 2,489 guests, and 1,310 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,049
Posts18,500,964
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.