Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by 16bore
How’s that?

Someone working for peanuts and receiving assistance doesn’t bother me as much as someone unwilling to work getting benefits.

Paying for the naturalization of an illegal would never fly without new legislation as someone who has been found to be here illegally almost never can get back in legally.

If they apply through the right channels, they get denied right out of the chute. Sneak in and try to apply gets them deported.

It would also be pretty foolish to spend all that money to retain someone, even if possible, who is packing chicken for a living. There are much better ways to spend money.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I like chicken. Let Koch pay the bill.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Background checks to buy a gun, backgrounds check to see if you are legally able to work in this country.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by UPhiker

The best recourse would be for the plant to pay for the services of ICE and the cost of naturalization for the workers.

Great idea! That way they all can stay on welfare forever! I vote NO!

Uh, they were working. If they were legal, they would be working for more money.

So, you own the company? If not, I'll bet they paid everyone about the same unlivable wage. The illegals just got better welfare than the Americans.

If they had been legal, not retarded, and not a lazy worthless POS, they could have been working somewhere other than a poultry processor and making a lot more than minimum wage.

Even out here in podunk Idaho, entry level wages are running $16.00/hr.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by nealglen37
Background checks to buy a gun, backgrounds check to see if you are legally able to work in this country.

Mmmmn?

Maybe that's what The Donald was talking about in his quotes about strong support for background checks?

Maybe he asks Repub leadership to attach that to any gun related check bill?

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B2

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Trump is trying!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Being called “lazy and retarded” sure sounds like “Welcome to Idafornia”

Have you ever work with, for, or along side a Latino person? Know anyone of Latino descent? Ever hear about their upbringing? Childhood? Education?

I’m talking firsthand. Not google-fu or rumors.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I have. They are good workers and hard workers. Also, for the most part, nice people. I have no problem with them. From time to time, though, the government does due to many being here illegally. Unfortunately, when I had that experience it was working as Controller for a coffee roaster and distributor who, previous to me, had hired a lot of latinos only to find out their SSN cards and drivers licenses were phoney. They looked good but were not. At that time, too, in the Bush admin, everify was a thing, but not a thing you could use to see if someone was legal before you hired them. Really! I was told that three times by the three IRS agents I asked. I used it that way, anyway, and we got rid of the illegals at a pace so as not to disrupt production.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by UPhiker

The best recourse would be for the plant to pay for the services of ICE and the cost of naturalization for the workers.

Great idea! That way they all can stay on welfare forever! I vote NO!

Uh, they were working. If they were legal, they would be working for more money.

So, you own the company? If not, I'll bet they paid everyone about the same unlivable wage. The illegals just got better welfare than the Americans.

If they had been legal, not retarded, and not a lazy worthless POS, they could have been working somewhere other than a poultry processor and making a lot more than minimum wage.

Even out here in podunk Idaho, entry level wages are running $16.00/hr.

I guess the good ole US citizens down in Mississippi didn't want the jobs. Maybe we should deport them.

R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R

Have you ever work with, for, or along side a Latino person? Know anyone of Latino descent? Ever hear about their upbringing? Childhood? Education?

Would much rather have the Latinos than all the muzzies or (asian) Indians invading this country. Don't want muzzie terrorist for obvious reasons and just sick of seeing Indians take good jobs from citizens here...

Latinos mostly assimilate nicely in this country and are good family people that work hard....A lot of them are just good ole boys at heart, and man a lot of their women are nice to look at and even get with on occasion...:)

I've worked with several Latinos and also 3 of my best hunting buds are Latino. Three of the funniest most friendly dudes you could ever meet.... One of them owns a ranch in Colorado thats probably worth millions now that his father got back in the 50s, and he lets me hunt and fish there any time no charge...San Juan river runs right through the middle of it with national forest all around it...

Last edited by Rockymtnhigh; 08/08/19.
IC B3

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
We are not talking about individual Latinos. I worked with and know many. Almost to T good workers ,friendly, and those slim things with that black hair are beautiful
What is wrong is more than can be handled coming in
I had to do e verify when work hired a payroll outfit, 2 IDs and a birth certificate, not a photo copy either, the real one

R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
Originally Posted by kennyd
We are not talking about individual Latinos. I worked with and know many. Almost to T good workers ,friendly, and those slim things with that black hair are beautiful
What is wrong is more than can be handled coming in
I had to do e verify when work hired a payroll outfit, 2 IDs and a birth certificate, not a photo copy either, the real one

Yeah, I get what you're saying and that is a problem...Just wait until all the Muzzies are finished with this country if the government doesn't get this crap under control.... They breed like damn rabbid rabits, make even the Latinos look like slackers in that department....

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
I don't mind anyone wanting to come to the US..............just ring the doorbell and do it legally.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Me: “What do you want from McDonald’s?”

Juan: “One Bing Macs and fries with too much ketchup”

Me: “How much?”

Juan: “Too much”

Me: “Gotcha......”

That crew was GOLD....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Me: “ Hugo, when you finish, park it in shop then grab a trimmer...”

Hugo: “Ok, fine, sure, maybe....”

😂😂

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
”This will affect the economy,” Maria Isabel Ayala, a child care worker for plant employees, said as the buses left. “Without them here, how will you get your chicken?”

Walmart, DUH. And they don’t harm their chickens...

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I work in a metal fab shop across the road from one of the raided plants.

Helicopter circled for awhile. Couldn’t see how many agents were there.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Can one talk about illegal aliens from latin america without it being assumed they are talking about everyone of latino descent? I took Idaho Shooter's comment to refer to the individuals in the story, not the entire subset.

Trying to defend illegal aliens by refusing to separate them out from the rest of the population is typical liberal race-baiting.

MAGA
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Mexicans will outwork most other groups of people . We have several that paint and do construction where I work. They are great workers and if you treat them with respect they are nice people. They are filling a void that is there because our government pays people to lay up and collect a check. Until laziness and bad choices are not rewarded with a free life anymore, The low skill menial jobs will be filled by illegals. I would happily trade the generational welfare slugs here (white people) for working Mexican families.
But they should enter legally. Work Visa or something.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

What does being Latino have to do with being a criminal that violated a Federal Law.

Latino, moslem, black, white, matters not, what matters is whether they are criminals or not. Being here in the USA illegally is a criminal offense and should be treated as such, regardless of race.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

306 members (1lesfox, 160user, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 12344mag, 1eyedmule, 24 invisible), 1,888 guests, and 1,098 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,391
Posts18,469,837
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.