Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Steve Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Might get ugly for Bill (fingers crossed).

Deposition: Underage Girls Were Present When Bill Clinton Visited Jeffrey Epstein’s Island

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit has issued a mandate unsealing a huge cache of documents related to billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. The selection of documents, taken from Virginia Giuffre‘s defamation lawsuit against alleged Epstein enabler Ghislaine Maxwell, provides context to much of Epstein’s alleged crimes and widens the scope of elites that are believed to have run in Epstein’s circles. The documents also allege that Maxwell took a nude photo of Giuffre lying on a hammock and gave the photo to Epstein on his birthday.

In transcripts of Giuffre’s deposition released by the court Friday, Bill Clinton‘s relationship with Epstein is expounded upon. Giuffre alleges that Clinton was around when she was with Epstein on his island.

Giuffre claims that she “flew to the Caribbean” with Epstein when she was 17, and that while she was there, Maxwell bragged that she picked Clinton up in a “black helicopter that Jeffrey [Epstein] bought her.”

Giuffre further says that she had spent time with Clinton and that while his secret service agents were there, they weren’t “where [everyone] was eating.”

Much of the deposition involves questions to Giuffe by Maxwell’s lawyer, Laura A. Menninger, as to whether an article or articles written by journalist Sharon Churcher about Giuffe, Epstein, and Maxwell were true. Regarding Clinton riding in Maxwell’s helicopter with his secret service retinue, Giuffre claimed she could not remember exactly what she told Churcher, but that she recalled Maxwell talking about it.

But even Giuffe wasn’t sure whether to believe all of what she says she heard from Maxwell: “I heard a lot of things from Ghislaine that sounded too true — too outrageous to be true, but you never knew what to believe,” the deposition reads.

While the details of the alleged helicopter trip were, thus, unclear, Giuffre’s other statements in the deposition, if true, confirm Bill Clinton was on Jeffrey Epstein’s island while underage girls were present.

Not all of the deposition was released. What was released provides no additional detail about why Clinton was purportedly on the island or what he did while purportedly there. At no point does the deposition say Clinton engaged in sexual conduct with anyone.

Giuffre said in the deposition that she went to the island because Epstein wanted her to “entertain” a “friend”:

Q: Do you recall Jeffrey Epstein saying to you, “I’ve got a good friend and I need you to fly to the island to entertain him, massage him and make him feel how you make me feel”?

A: I do remember him saying that, and I think that’s more of a generalization for all the times that I was sent to the island to entertain people.

Giuffre also said in the deposition that she met former Vice President Al Gore and models Heidi Klum and Naomi Campbell through her ordeal with Maxwell Epstein, but it is unclear from the deposition where the meetings occurred or what interactions took place.

According to the deposition, Giuffre was between the ages of 15 and 17 when she met Epstein at Donald Trump‘s Mar-a-Lago, where her father worked at the time. She also claims that she was a teen sex slave and that she had sex with Prince Andrew of the British royal family.

Carpe' Scrotum

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
These sic fuqkers need to be executed 10 minutes after the trial that finds them guilty.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Unless they can prove Bill was banging a under age girl or had knowledge of it happing, he didn’t do anything illegal in this case.

Prince Andrew on the other hand might be screwed .

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Any bets on something major happening again to pull any media focus away from this? Another shooting, a 'terrorist attack' of some sort.... too much "coincidence" in the timing..

"...and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
Luke 22:36
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There will be an Arkincide before this is over, count on it !

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
IC B2

I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
Poor Bill. If you wee married to someone who looked and acted like Hillary, what would you do?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Poor Bill. If you wee married to someone who looked and acted like Hillary, what would you do?

Commit Arkacide !

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
No. Well, who woulda guessed? Oh yeah, the Trumpster said that would give him some trouble. whistle

Hey, no worries lieberals, Trumps crew is just starting to be having some fun pulling Slicks middle leg- off. shocked

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/09/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Oldman3
There will be an Arkincide OR 3 before this is over, count on it !

I Dindo Nuffin
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
One has to wonder if the sharks around Epstein's island developed a taste for young human flesh...

"It's a source of great pride, that when I google my name, I find book titles and not mug shots." Daniel C. Chamberlain
IC B3

Steve Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Unless they can prove Bill was banging a under age girl or had knowledge of it happing, he didn’t do anything illegal in this case.

Prince Andrew on the other hand might be screwed .

If they get the names of other girls...

First steps.

Carpe' Scrotum
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap

Commit Arkacide !

Well Duh grin

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Dan_Chamberlain
One has to wonder if the sharks around Epstein's island developed a taste for young human flesh...

Incinerators

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I've always said the same thing. Can't blame him for having a "wandering eye."

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Actually WITH them, or just there at the same time?

Depends on the definition of with is! wink

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If Slick Willie was there with young girls, you can be assured that at some point he was WITH them.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Dan_Chamberlain

It was mainly the sharks on the Island that did.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AB2506
If Slick Willie was there with young girls, you can be assured that at some point he was WITH them.

Yeah, you can bet that if anyone there was getting some, it was Bill.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1OntarioJim, 1lessdog, 160user, 007FJ, 70 invisible), 2,432 guests, and 1,345 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,153
Posts18,484,265
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.