Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 18 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 17 18
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Steve
To bad McCabe and Strzok aren't FBI any more.

Damn! You beat me to it.

GB1

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by RJY66
Not to worry guys.......Just heard on TV that the FBI is going to investigate Epstein's Arkancide. I'm sure the nation's premier law enforcement organization will set things right.

I hear they're reinstating Peter Strzok to lead the investigation.

Strzok would be well advised to watch his own six.

He knows too much, could be next.

Excess info (on the wrong people) can evidently be quite toxic.

DF

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by mart
Having worked in correctional departments in two different states I can pretty much assure you that a high profile prisoner, especially with a prior suicide "attempt" would be on very strict suicide protocols. Under camera 24/7, safety cell, suicide gown and blanket, no belts, sheets, soft blankets, socks, underwear, or anything that might be used to injure one's self. And they could be even be on 5 minute cumulative observations, meaning someone has to physically put eyes on the prisoner every 5 minutes and make a note of it in shift log. Epstein didn't off himself. I am sure of that beyond any shadow of a doubt, regardless of what the ME report and prison reports will bear out.

All correct. Stinks to high heaven.

More so since he wasn't on suicide watch.

Not saying he didn't kill himself, I think it's completely plausible that he didn't. But I've also worked in a correctional facility and I have seen breakdowns in this 24hr surveillance security. One guy, who was on 24hr surveillance in a special room designed for this exact purpose, was one night able to rip the rubber doorstop off the wall and stick it in his ass, and then rip the wires out of his call button and stick them up his pecker and into his bladder, perforating it, all in order to go to the hospital. I can't remember if this was the same night he swallowed a plastic spork. Despite all this constant surveillance, he was always managing to do crazy enough schit to land him in the hospital.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
"There were reports he was considering providing information to authorities in an effort to shave time off any prison sentence."

That's what did him in. Not a team player.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
One of the comments in the link above hit the nail on the head... It was an "Assisted Suicide"...

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Most knew it would happen.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Orion2000
One of the comments in the link above hit the nail on the head... It was an "Assisted Suicide"...

Yep.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
No loss. He already spilled what and who was involved. That was just a message to some others.
Perfect timing anyway. If you think it was suicide, then check the math.

Born 20 Jan 1953

Died 10th Aug 2019

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Most knew it would happen.

True. When most people are saying this guy is going to be suicided in prison, and then it happens (against all odds, if things were on the up and up), that's a pretty suspicious death.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Maybe he was threatened he would have to spend his 48 yr sentence with Hillary as his cell mate.

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by K22
No loss. He already spilled what and who was involved. That was just a message to some others.
Perfect timing anyway. If you think it was suicide, then check the math.

Born 20 Jan 1953

Died 10th Aug 2019

huh?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Prwlr
Maybe he was threatened he would have to spend his 48 yr sentence with Hillary as his cell mate.

[Linked Image]

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's the thing. People predicted it in almost a joking manner because it would be such a blatant move to shut him up. But then it actually happened. Whoever "they" are, they are either so scared they do this out of desperation or, and this is far more likely, they are so secure and arrogant in their own power that they do it regardless of the fallout. They own the media so they completely control the narrative. And the vast majority of people across America couldn't care less.

I'm not telling anyone here anything new but we really are deep into the 7th stage of democracy, apathy and ever increasing dependence. And if any of the current crop of Democrats ever get in the White House they will complete step 7 ASAP and go right to step 8 in a very few years.

1. From Bondage to spiritual faith;
2. From spiritual faith to great courage;
3. From courage to liberty;
4. From liberty to abundance;
5. From abundance to complacency;
6. From complacency to apathy;
7. From apathy to dependence;
8. From dependence back into bondage"

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
I hope Epstein had a dead man switch to release every bit of his blackmail files. He would be a damned fool not to have in his situation. Epstein was definitely a lot of things, but I do not think fool makes the list.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
That's the thing. People predicted it in almost a joking manner because it would be such a blatant move to shut him up. But then it actually happened. Whoever "they" are, they are either so scared they do this out of desperation or, and this is far more likely, they are so secure and arrogant in their own power that they do it regardless of the fallout. They own the media so they completely control the narrative. And the vast majority of people across America couldn't care less.

I'm not telling anyone here anything new but we really are deep into the 7th stage of democracy, apathy and ever increasing dependence. And if any of the current crop of Democrats ever get in the White House they will complete step 7 ASAP and go right to step 8 in a very few years.

1. From Bondage to spiritual faith;
2. From spiritual faith to great courage;
3. From courage to liberty;
4. From liberty to abundance;
5. From abundance to complacency;
6. From complacency to apathy;
7. From apathy to dependence;
8. From dependence back into bondage"

Great post and reminder of where we came from and are now heading. Can 7 and 8 be stopped? I doubt it at this stage. It doesn't mean we should let it happen without resisting the trend.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by mart
Having worked in correctional departments in two different states I can pretty much assure you that a high profile prisoner, especially with a prior suicide "attempt" would be on very strict suicide protocols. Under camera 24/7, safety cell, suicide gown and blanket, no belts, sheets, soft blankets, socks, underwear, or anything that might be used to injure one's self. And they could be even be on 5 minute cumulative observations, meaning someone has to physically put eyes on the prisoner every 5 minutes and make a note of it in shift log. Epstein didn't off himself. I am sure of that beyond any shadow of a doubt, regardless of what the ME report and prison reports will bear out.

An informed post, thank you. Some are now saying that he was not on suicide watch, is that feasible?

mike r

Absolutely not. In the three prisons I've worked in, a case like this would have treated with the highest level of security. Every measure and then some would have been taken to assure his safety. As I said I am sure beyond any shadow of a doubt he did not commit suicide. This smacks of corruption to the highest levels in that facility and the state for that matter.

Chronographs, bore scopes and pattern boards have broke a lot of hearts.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
AP: "Appalled" Barr ordering IG to investigate and Epstein was removed from suicide watch

The Latest: Source: Epstein had been taken off suicide watch

Carpe' Scrotum
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
If you didn’t already think that we live in a banana republic, this should pretty much do it for you.

This so blatant. It is in your face.

Page 7 of 18 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

58 members (6mmbrfan, 338reddog, 10gaugemag, 10 invisible), 899 guests, and 853 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,091
Posts18,522,119
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.