Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 18 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 17 18
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
What part of suicide watch did they forget. Someone put a cliche in the monitor system, there won’t be any surveillance footage. Non.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Comey & Mueller will be the next DemoRATS to commit Arkanside 👍🏻

Last edited by chlinstructor; 08/10/19.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Any legal professionals on here know if this is true...................

https://files.catbox.moe/26lcx7.png

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
This will save the taxpayers lots a $$$$$$$$..............No trial........

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JoeBob
If you didn’t already think that we live in a banana republic, this should pretty much do it for you.

This so blatant. It is in your face.

This.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Wouldn't surprise me in the least. Face sure looks ruddy for a dead man.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
They have so much power it doesn't matter to them if we know. They can stick it in our face and tell us to FO, and it isn't the Clinton's, either. It's their handlers.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

That is hilarious.
Originally Posted by SandBilly
[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The concept of Epstin going into the Witness Protection program and leaving everything in place for the prosecution of all his friends is not nearly the tin foil hat plot I first thought it to be.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by huntinaz
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by mart
Having worked in correctional departments in two different states I can pretty much assure you that a high profile prisoner, especially with a prior suicide "attempt" would be on very strict suicide protocols. Under camera 24/7, safety cell, suicide gown and blanket, no belts, sheets, soft blankets, socks, underwear, or anything that might be used to injure one's self. And they could be even be on 5 minute cumulative observations, meaning someone has to physically put eyes on the prisoner every 5 minutes and make a note of it in shift log. Epstein didn't off himself. I am sure of that beyond any shadow of a doubt, regardless of what the ME report and prison reports will bear out.

All correct. Stinks to high heaven.

More so since he wasn't on suicide watch.

Not saying he didn't kill himself, I think it's completely plausible that he didn't. But I've also worked in a correctional facility and I have seen breakdowns in this 24hr surveillance security. One guy, who was on 24hr surveillance in a special room designed for this exact purpose, was one night able to rip the rubber doorstop off the wall and stick it in his ass, and then rip the wires out of his call button and stick them up his pecker and into his bladder, perforating it, all in order to go to the hospital. I can't remember if this was the same night he swallowed a plastic spork. Despite all this constant surveillance, he was always managing to do crazy enough schit to land him in the hospital.

Was he crazy? Was Epstein crazy? whistle

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Having worked in correctional departments in two different states I can pretty much assure you that a high profile prisoner, especially with a prior suicide "attempt" would be on very strict suicide protocols. Under camera 24/7, safety cell, suicide gown and blanket, no belts, sheets, soft blankets, socks, underwear, or anything that might be used to injure one's self. And they could be even be on 5 minute cumulative observations, meaning someone has to physically put eyes on the prisoner every 5 minutes and make a note of it in shift log. Epstein didn't off himself. I am sure of that beyond any shadow of a doubt, regardless of what the ME report and prison reports will bear out.

An informed post, thank you. Some are now saying that he was not on suicide watch, is that feasible?

mike r

It. would be a way to facilitate murder.
Freaking auto correct crap.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/10/19.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
This was also on NBC Nightly News last night

Prince Andrew, politicians named in Epstein documents
U.S. & WORLD
by: CNN

Posted: Aug 10, 2019 / 07:01 AM EDT / Updated: Aug 10, 2019 / 07:01 AM EDT

Hundreds of pages of court documents in the case against multi-millionaire Jeffrey Epstein and his associates were unsealed Friday in New York federal court.

They allege new details of sexual abuse claims connected to a 2015 defamation case by Virginia Giuffre.

Giuffre has claimed that Epstein kept her as a teen “sex slave” nearly two decades ago and made her have sex with prominent men, including Britan’s Prince Andrew, the Duke of York.

Giuffre says she was trafficked to see Prince Andrew in London in 2001.

Buckingham Palace issued a statement Friday denying the allegations.

Former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson and former U.S. Sen. George Mitchell were also named in the case.

Both of which deny the allegations.

Bill Richardson is a big player in the Democrat party and a close friend of the Clintons. He was UN Ambassador under Clinton, also Secretary of Energy. He also was chairman of the Democrat National Committee for the 2004 elections.

His name came out last night and this was hitting very close to home for the Clintons.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
No loss. He already spilled what and who was involved. That was just a message to some others.
Perfect timing anyway. If you think it was suicide, then check the math.

Born 20 Jan 1953

Died 10th Aug 2019

Thanks for that, K, but if his info is All spilled, why would Mossad still want him? Torture?

He would still have to have worthwhile secret info they wanted to keep safe.

I bet Wexler is safe.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/10/19.

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
They have so much power it doesn't matter to them if we know. They can stick it in our face and tell us to FO, and it isn't the Clinton's, either. It's their handlers.

Yep. Not the Clintons. Fun to put these things on them, but they are low on the totem pole. The Clintons and Epstein are pawns of the masters of the same power structure, all made fabulously wealthy for serving them well.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
What Epstein is seeing out the window right now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wonder why Trump's DOJ didn't do a good job of protecting a witness that could be harmful to his chief adversary.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Yep. Not the Clintons. Fun to put these things on them, but they are low on the totem pole. The Clintons and Epstein are pawns of the masters of the same power structure, all made fabulously wealthy for serving them well.

Boy is this a true statement.^^^

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by huntinaz

All correct. Stinks to high heaven.

More so since he wasn't on suicide watch.

Not saying he didn't kill himself, I think it's completely plausible that he didn't. But I've also worked in a correctional facility and I have seen breakdowns in this 24hr surveillance security. One guy, who was on 24hr surveillance in a special room designed for this exact purpose, was one night able to rip the rubber doorstop off the wall and stick it in his ass, and then rip the wires out of his call button and stick them up his pecker and into his bladder, perforating it, all in order to go to the hospital. I can't remember if this was the same night he swallowed a plastic spork. Despite all this constant surveillance, he was always managing to do crazy enough schit to land him in the hospital.

Was he crazy? Was Epstein crazy? whistle

Dunno about Epstein but homeboy I just described was crazy as a loon. Weirdest, most off-putting individual I've ever laid eyes on. Reminded me more of an animal than a human. His eyes were lifeless as he stared at me with the curiosity of a puppy while he absentmindedly pet the large non-healing wound on his stomach (the wound was from repeated surgical entry to remove schit he'd swallowed, like sporks and batteries, and that he intentionally kept as perpetually infected as he could by rubbing his own feces into it.) Weird as hell, never seen anything else like it.

My point is that he was under the maximum surveillance that particular prison had to offer (maximum security Federal). If he had enough unsupervised time to rip a rubber knob off the wall and shove it in his ass and also tear apart, separate, and insert wiring far enough up his crank to perf his bladder, then he probably would have found time to hang himself. He also (to my knowledge) was not a celebrity and presumably didn't know the Clintons.* There are plenty of reasons eyebrows are raised in the Epstein case, all around, and I'm not disputing that. Just saying it's not impossible he wanted to die and could have made it happen. Aaron Hernandez made it happen, not on his first attempt as I recall.

*This is speculative. He was indeed in prison in for heinous sexual crimes so who knows...

Page 8 of 18 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

115 members (3dtestify, 7887mm08, 358wsm, 280Ackleyrized, 338Rules, 35, 12 invisible), 980 guests, and 898 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,091
Posts18,522,129
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.