Hop To
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
https://www.amren.com/news/2019/08/igniting-civil-war/

It is hard for me to sort it out in my mind.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Jeebus.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

T'would seem to me that those who clamour most for war are those with the least experience of death.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by JSTUART

T'would seem to me that those who clamour most for war are thoise with the least experience of death.

They sit around and pleasure themselves to Red Dawn......

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Likely, unlike the way anyone pictures it.

Apt to be far worse than we can imagine.

I’d settle for an amicable divorce or Balkanization.

Let the urban folk govern by their laws, and the rural by those they deem appropriate. Shoving either down each other’s throats does not speak of freedom to me.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Which is worse?

Let them take us over and become their "subjects"?

Or fight that takeover tooth and nail?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

Let the urban folk govern by their laws, and the rural by those they deem appropriate. Shoving either down each other’s throats does not speak of freedom to me.

Amicable divorce was the goal of the South the first time.
If States Legislatures get froggy....

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Poorly.

LOL
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
All they will need to win is gay dudes in tutus and mixed race couples at the front.

Youse lot need to harden up some.

I am MAGA.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
How long will it be before those of us who are getting accused of bigotry, prejudice, and "white privilege" decide to show our accusers just what revenge really looks like? Very few of the radical liberals have any experience at mortal combat, nor any idea how to mount a "search and destroy" mission. The next conflict will be between urban and rural people, not necessarily an ethnic one, and I'm going to bet that those of us in flyover country will be formidable foes to deal with. Once the shelves in the local supermarket get emptied and the truckloads of commodities are prevented from restocking them, how many urban cowboys will have the energy to defend themselves, let alone the skill or stamina to do so? Once the welfare tit dries up, they will turn on each other with a form of anarchy that hasn't been seen in this country anytime in the past.

In the meanwhile, my cattle-raising neighbor and I will pick out a good-looking steer, butcher it, and make a few hundred pounds of jerky to sustain us and our families, even if the power grid goes down and the food in our freezers spoils before we can eat all of it! Lord help the city slickers who dare to trespass!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
IC B3

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Nobody wins.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

Tell you the truth I suspect that four hundred million armed people all out to survive and get their own back on eveyone else at the same time would make for global catastrophy on a scale hitherto unheard or undreamt of.

At the risk of being clichéd, it would be of biblical proportion.

No one anywhere would escape...so I would much prefer for you lot to work your crap out in the political arena, after all that is what politics were supposed to do. Allow disparate groups who hate each others guts to work together and not resort to war.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hotrod we hear a lot about the haves vs the have nots in this country.

I’d venture when that conversation turns into who has food and who does not, the flimsy mask of civilization slips right off. 🤷🏻‍♂️

But when city dwellers organize and start coming for the farms it could look like something outa mad max

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
The machines will take over😆

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Desperate, hungry city dwellers trying to invade unfamiliar territory VS people like myself who know every ambush point on hundreds of acres- - - - - -where we have lived for decades- - - - - -"Buzzards gotta eat, as well as the worms!"

Ask the Russians who tried to hold Afghanistan how well that worked out- - - - -or the US military, for that matter!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
102 here now. I suspect if SHTF, most folks around here are gonna try to haul azz to somewhere cooler pronto! Except mebbe our newest residents from south of the border.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
"Except mebbe our newest residents from south of the border."

Which brimgs up another question. Will the stick around, or hightail it south and let the crazy gringos kill each other?

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
MILLIONS OF Desperate, hungry city dwellers trying to invade unfamiliar territory VS people like myself who know every ambush point on hundreds of acres- - - - - -where we have lived for decades- - - - - -"Buzzards gotta eat, as well as the worms!"

Ask the Russians who tried to hold Afghanistan how well that worked out- - - - -or the US military, for that matter!
Jerry

If it ever got to that point you would be better of getting out whilst you can as you cannot beat numbers.

R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
I guess we will find out if the Libs/ Dems really have the stomach for seeing women and children die in this country. Raped as well...Will also see if they have the stomach for mass brutal murder... Cause a lot of that would happen if it ever come down to another Civil war here...People aren't as civilised now as they were in the first Civil War and there is a lot of foreign influence here now, not the white anglo saxon Christian type foreign influence that existed back then...

Last edited by Rockymtnhigh; 08/10/19.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Rockymtnhigh
I guess we will find out if the Libs/ Dems really have the stomach for seeing women and children die in this country. Raped as well. Cause a lot of that would happen if it ever come down to another Civil war here...

You are thinking too small...if it happens there then the whole damned world is going to fly to pieces.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 67 invisible), 2,489 guests, and 1,338 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,446
Posts18,470,969
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.