Home
https://www.amren.com/news/2019/08/igniting-civil-war/

It is hard for me to sort it out in my mind.
Jeebus.

T'would seem to me that those who clamour most for war are those with the least experience of death.
Originally Posted by JSTUART

T'would seem to me that those who clamour most for war are thoise with the least experience of death.

They sit around and pleasure themselves to Red Dawn......
Likely, unlike the way anyone pictures it.

Apt to be far worse than we can imagine.

I’d settle for an amicable divorce or Balkanization.

Let the urban folk govern by their laws, and the rural by those they deem appropriate. Shoving either down each other’s throats does not speak of freedom to me.
Which is worse?

Let them take us over and become their "subjects"?

Or fight that takeover tooth and nail?
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

Let the urban folk govern by their laws, and the rural by those they deem appropriate. Shoving either down each other’s throats does not speak of freedom to me.

Amicable divorce was the goal of the South the first time.
If States Legislatures get froggy....
Poorly.
All they will need to win is gay dudes in tutus and mixed race couples at the front.

Youse lot need to harden up some.
How long will it be before those of us who are getting accused of bigotry, prejudice, and "white privilege" decide to show our accusers just what revenge really looks like? Very few of the radical liberals have any experience at mortal combat, nor any idea how to mount a "search and destroy" mission. The next conflict will be between urban and rural people, not necessarily an ethnic one, and I'm going to bet that those of us in flyover country will be formidable foes to deal with. Once the shelves in the local supermarket get emptied and the truckloads of commodities are prevented from restocking them, how many urban cowboys will have the energy to defend themselves, let alone the skill or stamina to do so? Once the welfare tit dries up, they will turn on each other with a form of anarchy that hasn't been seen in this country anytime in the past.

In the meanwhile, my cattle-raising neighbor and I will pick out a good-looking steer, butcher it, and make a few hundred pounds of jerky to sustain us and our families, even if the power grid goes down and the food in our freezers spoils before we can eat all of it! Lord help the city slickers who dare to trespass!
Jerry
Nobody wins.

Tell you the truth I suspect that four hundred million armed people all out to survive and get their own back on eveyone else at the same time would make for global catastrophy on a scale hitherto unheard or undreamt of.

At the risk of being clichéd, it would be of biblical proportion.

No one anywhere would escape...so I would much prefer for you lot to work your crap out in the political arena, after all that is what politics were supposed to do. Allow disparate groups who hate each others guts to work together and not resort to war.
Hotrod we hear a lot about the haves vs the have nots in this country.

I’d venture when that conversation turns into who has food and who does not, the flimsy mask of civilization slips right off. 🤷🏻‍♂️

But when city dwellers organize and start coming for the farms it could look like something outa mad max
The machines will take over😆
Desperate, hungry city dwellers trying to invade unfamiliar territory VS people like myself who know every ambush point on hundreds of acres- - - - - -where we have lived for decades- - - - - -"Buzzards gotta eat, as well as the worms!"

Ask the Russians who tried to hold Afghanistan how well that worked out- - - - -or the US military, for that matter!
Jerry

102 here now. I suspect if SHTF, most folks around here are gonna try to haul azz to somewhere cooler pronto! Except mebbe our newest residents from south of the border.
"Except mebbe our newest residents from south of the border."

Which brimgs up another question. Will the stick around, or hightail it south and let the crazy gringos kill each other?
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
MILLIONS OF Desperate, hungry city dwellers trying to invade unfamiliar territory VS people like myself who know every ambush point on hundreds of acres- - - - - -where we have lived for decades- - - - - -"Buzzards gotta eat, as well as the worms!"

Ask the Russians who tried to hold Afghanistan how well that worked out- - - - -or the US military, for that matter!
Jerry

If it ever got to that point you would be better of getting out whilst you can as you cannot beat numbers.
I guess we will find out if the Libs/ Dems really have the stomach for seeing women and children die in this country. Raped as well...Will also see if they have the stomach for mass brutal murder... Cause a lot of that would happen if it ever come down to another Civil war here...People aren't as civilised now as they were in the first Civil War and there is a lot of foreign influence here now, not the white anglo saxon Christian type foreign influence that existed back then...
Originally Posted by Rockymtnhigh
I guess we will find out if the Libs/ Dems really have the stomach for seeing women and children die in this country. Raped as well. Cause a lot of that would happen if it ever come down to another Civil war here...

You are thinking too small...if it happens there then the whole damned world is going to fly to pieces.
It is going to end with another landslide Conservative election in 14 months. I have never seen the Democrats so intent on suicide.
Eliminate welfare, see what happens.
the north will win...?
Originally Posted by Rockymtnhigh
I guess we will find out if the Libs/ Dems really have the stomach for seeing women and children die in this country. Raped as well. Cause a lot of that would happen if it ever come down to another Civil war here...

You are thinking too small...if it happens there then the whole damned world is going to fly to pieces.

Same result though even if the whole world flys to pieces and you got libs fighting conservatives everywhere... .USA will probably look similar to Nazi Germany on a more brutal scale....Concentration Camps, mass murder, rape, starvation, etc...
Originally Posted by viking
The machines will take over😆

the federal machine is already in control, or not.

people will be fighting to get a space inside a fenced area.

you know, for protection against the predators roaming the countryside.

for the mega-cities to function, we'll have to keep them supplied w/food & fuel.

this is a serious subject, but i suspect there's planners working 24/7 slowing the process.

Balkanization. No way around it unless we submit to the commies.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

Which brimgs up another question. Will the stick around, or hightail it south and let the crazy gringos kill each other?

They'll help with the killin', then loot what they can.
Lots of and lots of dead. Just cut water and trucks going into the cities.
Not good for anyone. The global economy would be in utter chaos. Much of the world relies on the USA for food, money, and goods. Without food transportation, starvation is likely. Even those who have farms and ranches will have a hard time without transportation and markets. Not to mention desperate hungry people flooding into rural areas. Not good at all. Even those who survive will be affected by losing family and friends. Rural people have better skills to live off the land. Urbanites have the numbers initially. I hope it doesn't come to that in my lifetime. Fight if I must, but look for other options first.
It'll be okay,....

They're only going to kill the Nazis.
Just like in the 1860's there would be no peaceful divorce. It would be bloody with millions dead.

The military would fracture, desertions would run high, and entire National Guard Units would stay with their states an not follow the Marxist.

One of the big variables out be who holds the munitions depots, munitions plants, and the inputs to run those plants.

Another big variable would be the Navy. If they went with the Marxist those following the constitution would be cut off from supplies from the outside world. This would also impact the ability of the coastal cities to feed themselves.
When rats infest a corncrib beyond redemption, just set it afire and club the vermin as they run out. Works for big cities, too!
Jerry
[Linked Image]
Well what happens, happens. Not much I can do about it if it does happen. Ain’t no use frettin’ over it. I’ll just ride it out for as long as I can right here doing what I can.
They got it all figured out. The Commies gonna kill 'em,...the negros gonna eat 'em.
The translator for the deaf is the best part.

Birdwatcher will be along shortly to tell everybody that they're actually of Scotch heritage.

Doubtful that people are just going to let the illegals head back home , folks around here have had enough of these invaders . Likely that many people in border states would gladly melt the barrels off their rifles .
Illegals are cowards, they would not fight for the own country. They would be toast.
Well what happens, happens. Not much I can do about it if it does happen. Ain’t no use frettin’ over it. I’ll just ride it out for as long as I can right here doing what I can.

How I see it. Best stay where you know the lay of the land and resources. You can't plan for every scenario. Organize locally and evaluate your capabilities.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Which is worse?

I have made up my mind along the way, there is a point where I will not back up or submit.
It is already settled in my soul, life or death, win or lose.
Originally Posted by Diesel

How I see it. Best stay where you know the lay of the land and resources. You can't plan for every scenario. Organize locally and evaluate your capabilities.

Yes.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
"Don't start a fight with an old man..........."

I'm good with Balkanization. Seems to be working just fine in the Balkans now.

Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Which is worse?

Death is preferable to living under their bootheel. Some things are worth the risk of dying for.
Hey Dan! Gots one too! 30 to the pound!!!!

[Linked Image]

This
You got one of them thunder boomers, hey?

Mine runs about 55 count.

Did this a few years ago on the 50 yard butt standing on my own hind legs. High left is a fouler. Or a rattlebug gnawing on my ankle, don't rightly recall these days.

Old Dan

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
So, I suppose you and Kaywoodie are gonna stand behind trees and bushes and stuff and not fight fair at all. Probably not even gonna wear brightly colored coats. Hmmph. Ruffians.
As usual, the use of the words "they, they're and them" discredit many, if not most, of our posters. Identify "them" if "they" actually exist. Otherwise it just sounds ignorant.
Truth be known; it could all be averted by cutting the head off the snake.
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
So, I suppose you and Kaywoodie are gonna stand behind trees and bushes and stuff and not fight fair at all. Probably not even gonna wear brightly colored coats. Hmmph. Ruffians.

Personally, I’m either gonna set or lay upon the ground. 🤣

And call em macaroni!
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Some folks think our only hope is a cataclysm so severe the system is broken beyond repair... like a Yellowstone blow, or a rogue nation nuke attack.

Fact.

Y. Doodle
It’s been brewing since the 60’s, at some point we are going to tango. I think we are getting close the amount of guns and ammo sold over the last decade makes me think I’m not the only one. The brazen hate by the left and false bravado isn’t going to fly much longer before someone decides enough.

China will make hay when happens, I hope the rest of world ready.

The Hydra has many heads.
Originally Posted by Robert_White

Some folks think our only hope is a cataclysm so severe the system is broken beyond repair... like a Yellowstone blow, or a rogue nation nuke attack.

The system kind of broke in 1861.
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Birdwatcher will be along shortly to tell everybody that they're actually of Scotch heritage.

Birdwatcher will be along to tell you that's his brother in law.
No food for the cities. The growers are mostly consertive! Personal ordinance, is in the hands of the conservative group! It will be short and bloody! Those that believe in the constitution win.
Originally Posted by Heym06
No food for the cities. The growers are mostly consertive! Personal ordinance, is in the hands of the conservative group! It will be short and bloody! Those that believe in the constitution win.

Cites control the coasts, and therefore most of the trade. This gives them access to external food sources.

Of course, this is all contingent on who controls the Navy.
How long will it be before those of us who are getting accused of bigotry, prejudice, and "white privilege" decide to show our accusers just what revenge really looks like? Very few of the radical liberals have any experience at mortal combat, nor any idea how to mount a "search and destroy" mission. The next conflict will be between urban and rural people, not necessarily an ethnic one, and I'm going to bet that those of us in flyover country will be formidable foes to deal with. Once the shelves in the local supermarket get emptied and the truckloads of commodities are prevented from restocking them, how many urban cowboys will have the energy to defend themselves, let alone the skill or stamina to do so? Once the welfare tit dries up, they will turn on each other with a form of anarchy that hasn't been seen in this country anytime in the past.

In the meanwhile, my cattle-raising neighbor and I will pick out a good-looking steer, butcher it, and make a few hundred pounds of jerky to sustain us and our families, even if the power grid goes down and the food in our freezers spoils before we can eat all of it! Lord help the city slickers who dare to trespass!
Jerry

Don't shoot all us city boys...A lot of us are ex country boys that live in the city for work and a lot of ex military types live in cities too...It wont be easy as you think when the masses come to take your stuff out in the rural areas....Hope it never comes to that for all our sake... I have a raised garden in my back yard all along my fence that my wife and I built growing all kinds of veggies and I have fruit trees too. Have rain catch barrels to water it all... If crap ever hit the fan though it would be tough to defend the food stores from all the zombie lazy idiot know nothings that would come to take it here in the city...
We are already in the war, And we are losing. It will never get to the point of combat. The left knows time is on their side. They will continue to chip away at rights. They will move into the remaining RED states at a pace we can not keep up with. We will be lucky to win a few battles, and we have already lost the war. Think I am wrong? Look very closely at the past 20 years.
Jeezus...you guys need a hobby.

It aint even winter yet.
I'm a long way from Mephrica

We can just blow the bridges on the Tn River

Rockfish don't swim
Originally Posted by slumlord
I'm a long way from Mephrica

We can just blow the bridges on the Tn River

Rockfish don't swim

Yeah...but they could stack.
Build a raft out of their dead buddies?

I seen mice do that in a bucket 1/2 full of spent transmission fluid
Yep.

The living ride on the dead'ns.

You better have a contingency.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Build a raft out of their dead buddies?

I seen mice do that in a bucket 1/2 full of spent transmission fluid

Reminds me.....

Fellow went to wake up a guy to go to work.
He had steel Folgers cans with paint stirrers as ramps. Little used oil in the bottom.

The traps got so full of rotten mice that the new ones were able to hop out.

Fellow said when he opened the door there was mice...10 deep...trying to get out of the house.
Soundwave is a retired Decepticon, I have a plan.
The spring of 2020 will be refreshing.
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
We are already in the war, And we are losing. It will never get to the point of combat. The left knows time is on their side. They will continue to chip away at rights. They will move into the remaining RED states at a pace we can not keep up with. We will be lucky to win a few battles, and we have already lost the war. Think I am wrong? Look very closely at the past 20 years.

Americans have a choice - either do something now or slowly watch the country go down like a listing sinking ship .

We would have to put our lives on the back burner - do whatever it takes to recover the country - get regional/state/national group together - draw up a mission statement of what we're about . Inform the commies that enough is enough - form large numbers of law abiding people who are brave enough to march on washington d.c. numbers in the 10's of thousands . No violence but let everybody know that we're not accepting gun control - open borders - election cheating and about 20 more things . Protect the border ourselves .
Let the 2024 leftist future president know that the days of pushing law abiding people around are over .

I'd be surprised if something like this would be thought about much less talked about much less acted upon , so yes - she's gone inside of 20 years ..
Haha!

You people should have been raising kids instead of buying new pickups and going on hunting trips.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Haha!

You people should have been raising kids instead of buying new pickups and going on hunting trips.

What if we take our kids on the hunting trips in the new pickups? I think a lot of us do try to raise our kids to our way of thinking, but society is so F'ed up they can get conflicted with all the outside influences...
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Americans have a choice - either do something now or slowly watch the country go down like a listing sinking ship .

We would have to put our lives on the back burner - do whatever it takes to recover the country - get regional/state/national group together - draw up a mission statement of what we're about . Inform the commies that enough is enough - form large numbers of law abiding people who are brave enough to march on washington d.c. numbers in the 10's of thousands . No violence but let everybody know that we're not accepting gun control - open borders - election cheating and about 20 more things . Protect the border ourselves .
Let the 2024 leftist future president know that the days of pushing law abiding people around are over .

I'd be surprised if something like this would be thought about much less talked about much less acted upon , so yes - she's gone inside of 20 years ..

This seems to be the trajectory.
We need a miracle of grace.
It isn't going to "Play out" because it is never going to happen
Originally Posted by 700LH

Often thought that most American will be too damn happy, fat, and lazy to show up. Unless the beer runs out and they remove football, basketball, etc from the TV. Or the A/C quits working! That pizzes folks off here.

Then there’s that "ok who do we shoot at?" Question of Lt. Pats! We could look on their holster flaps to see if they is stamped "US" or "THEM".

Suppose it would be more simple to just shoot back at whoever is shootin’ at ya! I think ol’ Mark Twain could have written a good story about all this!!

Just some musing on my part this morning.

Now back to regularly scheduled programming.

All have a great Sunday!

Yep death by a thousand cuts - oh well folks can always just not worry about it - maybe watch some sports or something else equally fun .

Like sitting in your house watching termites feast on the the biggest best thing you own - but you just sit there and never do anything about it .
We've let the termites eat so long the house creaking and sqeaking when the wind blows - the couch is just so comfortable -plenty of food in the cabinet -nice truck in the garage too . Yeah - the good life .
Bob... what if "we" or "they" get involved?

"us" or "them" might get confused.

Often thought that most American will be too damn happy, fat, and lazy to show up. Unless the beer runs out and they remove football, basketball, etc from the TV. Or the A/C quits working! That pizzes folks off here.

Then there’s that "ok who do we shoot at?" Question of Lt. Pats! We could look on their holster flaps to see if they is stamped "US" or "THEM".

Suppose it would be more simple to just shoot back at whoever is shootin’ at ya! I think ol’ Mark Twain could have written a good story about all this!!

Just some musing on my part this morning.

Now back to regularly scheduled programming.

All have a great Sunday!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[/quote]

I'd be surprised if something like this would be thought about much less talked about much less acted upon , so yes - she's gone inside of 20 years ..[/quote]
Bob... what if "we" or "they" get involved?

"us" or "them" might get confused.

Already lots of "US" marked stuff, Jim. More cost effective. But that doesn’t mean the "THEMs" won’t use it as well!!! History of it happening a lot in the past.

Ol’ Mike,

All I’m doin’ is playin’ Devil’s Advocate. I know for a fact if 3/4 of my county when on campaign this week, half of em would be heat casualties by Wednesday. If that’s the type of conflict we’re talking about.

Otherwise it’s that 4th generational stuff I’m stickin’ to! I can smile and wave at all the folks driving by. And still take notes of just who is doin’ what!
Last go round States Legislatures voted. That defined us and them.
Until one or more states get froggy and defiant of tyranny we will not have a full scale war.
What we have right now is anarchy, murder, and lone wolf vigilante ism, not quite up to the scale of bleeding Kansas yet, unless you factor in the lawless murders in Chicago.

But what we have right now similar to 1859 is widespread visceral hatred.
Burning hot, no discussion or compromise hatred.
Seems to me it will lead to "things"
“But what we have right now similar to 1859 is widespread visceral hatred.”

Yeah the John Brown kind.
"wide spread, visceral hatred" ....according to the news outlets that tell me so.......

What a fugging joke.
"wide spread, visceral hatred" ....according to the news outlets that tell me so.......

What a fugging joke.

El Paso...

Ain't nobody laffin.
Want them and they ID.

The left, democrats, liberals, communist, socialist, islamites, the news media, hollywood, non voters, and globalist want power to control the American people. They hate Americans, the Constitution, and the USA. They are all enemies and traitors of America.
Steve Scalise in hospital for 'several days' after planned follow-up surgery
by Al Weaver
| April 16, 2018 04:26 PM
011018 Correll Scalise photo
(AP/J. Scott Applewhite)
Steve Scalise has undergone a series of surgeries as he continues to recover from the shooting last summer at a congressional baseball practice.
House Majority Whip Steve Scalise, R-La., announced Monday that he had another surgery Monday as part of his rehabilitation from his injuries after being shot last summer at a congressional baseball practice.

"Congressman Steve Scalise has initiated a series of planned, inpatient procedures related to his ongoing recovery from injuries sustained in last summer's shooting attack," MedStar Washington Hospital Center said in a statement. "He is in excellent spirits and is eager to return to work as soon as possible. It is anticipated that he will remain in the hospital for several days."

This ain't too funny either...
Ain't nobody laffin.
Desperate, hungry city dwellers trying to invade unfamiliar territory VS people like myself who know every ambush point on hundreds of acres- - - - - -where we have lived for decades- - - - - -"Buzzards gotta eat, as well as the worms!"

Jerry

We have a lot of history to look over.

Hundred and hundreds of years in China of one civil war after another and tens of millions dead, when all they had to kill one another with was sharp sticks and long knives.

Three years in Russia, red vs white, an estimated eight million dead.

Half million in Spain.

Over three million in Vietnam.

Chinese Civil War 1927-1950 eight million plus

Korea: estimates are 1,000,000 S Koreans, 1,500,000 N Koreans, and another 1,000,000 N Korean and Chinese soldiers. Three and a half million in an area the size of Utah.

Nigeria 1967-1970 around two million dead.

A shooting war in America would be a terrible, terrible thing. Those of us with land and resources to survive would be overwhelmed by hordes from the cities ravaging our lands. Yes, we would kill a bunch of them. But the numbers would overwhelm the best of us.

First the power grid would fail, and then transportation systems for fuel and food. Then no fuel means no food grown next year.

My prediction is one hundred million dead over five years in a modern American Civil War. At least 30% attrition. The inner cities would become wastelands of dead and rotting corpses, with rats and dogs and crows and magpies spreading pathogens across miles in all directions. In desperation, initial survivors will burn their cities to the ground. Humans would resort to cannibalizing the dead and probably the not yet dead.

All of us would lose many dear friends and many family members. North vs South would pale in comparison to a Red vs White war in America.

And just as the depression in 1930's America led the rest of the world into a deep and dark depression, which led to WW II. A Civil War in America just might trigger the nuclear holocaust the world has feared for seventy years.

The only winners might be our distant descendants if White wins and they manage to return to a Constitutional America for another two hundred years. In 100 years America might once again become a player on the world stage.

Anyway: That is how I see Civil War II playing out. I sincerely hope we can avoid such through the political process.

What a fugging joke.

El Paso...

Ain't nobody laffin.

You are out of your fuggin mind if you think that there is wide spread visceral hatred.

Maybe someday all you fringes can get together and talk about all the hate. The fringes on both sides wouldn't amount to more than a bath tub full of piss.

Talk about fear and propaganda.
In a "typical" civil war, you are looking at a minimum of a 5% death rate.

That mean in a U.S. Civil War the butchers bill would start at 15,000,000 dead.
There's never been a civil war in a 1st world country that has the military technology that America has.

Bottom line, the American government won't allow a civil war.

I think what will happen is just an expansion of what's already happening. Rogue shooters, maybe retaliation, inner cities becoming so violent that the police refuse to patrol and consequently the entire city and some suburbs will get consumed by the violence,...people abandoning cities to live on fenced in properties in the countryside,....rural police depts choosing to look the other way when a homeowner uses lethal force against an urban dweller who brings his violence to the countryside.

What a fugging joke.

El Paso...

Ain't nobody laffin.

You are out of your fuggin mind if you think that there is wide spread visceral hatred.

Maybe someday all you fringes can get together and talk about all the hate. The fringes on both sides wouldn't amount to more than a bath tub full of piss.

You ain't got a clue...
There's never been a civil war in a 1st world country that has the military technology that America has.

I think what will happen is just an expansion of what's already happening. Rogue shooters, maybe retaliation, inner cities becoming so violent that the police refuse to patrol and consequently the entire city and some suburbs will get consumed by the violence,...people abandoning cities to live on fenced in properties in the countryside,....rural police depts choosing to look the other way when a homeowner uses lethal force against an urban dweller who brings his violence to the countryside.

You should be writing a novel in your spare time!

The premise is sorta tired, over used some. Set in the pastoral beauty of Kentucky's nice side........might be interesting.

I tend to agree

But then there is Michael Collins

What a fugging joke.

El Paso...

Ain't nobody laffin.

You ain't got a clue...

Yeah, according to the Joos who run the News......shes'a gonna crack off any second now!

Buy gold!
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

I think your estimate is way low. I think we would lose 5% in the first month after the power grid goes down and the lights and refrigerators quit. Most cities only contain enough food for three to four days.

Look at how the grocery shelves get stripped at the mere mention of a hurricane.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

I think your estimate is way low. I think we would lose 5% in the first month after the power grid goes down and the lights and refrigerators quit. Most cities only contain enough food for three to four days.

Look at how the grocery shelves get stripped at the mere mention of a hurricane.

I just quoted the historical minimum.

I didn't set an upper limit.

And considering the international implications of an America withdrawing from the rest of the world during a deep internal conflict, we'd be looking at a whole new world map.

If you had 30 years more perspective you would be able to see how far it's progressed toward what I said.

My Uncle in Michigan used to take us to see the Detroit Tigers play when I was 13-14 years old. It was already a rough city. The shops had bars on the windows that they would close at night. But we would all wander around downtown and have lunch at one of the diners that were everywhere down there. People were out walking around. Businesses were open all over the place. It wasn't a danger zone back then.

I don't think I have to tell you how it is now,...same with many other cities.
One thought is a major world event needs to happen that would reduce the worlds population by 3-4 billion. We’re at over 7 billion people with population likely continuing to increase.

There is just too many people. Reduce the population by 3/4 or half and a lot of things change for the better.

I believe Henry Kissinger wrote a paper many years ago about the adverse effects to the planets viability of having too many people living and taking up resources.

Unless a civil or world war of Genghis Khan sized proportion to reduce the masses. We’re more likely to see a world pandemic at some point like the Spanish Flu. 😎
Originally Posted by Beaver10
One thought is a major world event needs to happen that would reduce the worlds population by 3-4 billion. We’re at over 7 billion people with population likely continuing to increase.

There is just too many people. Reduce the population by 3/4 or half and a lot of things change for the better.

I believe Henry Kissinger wrote a paper many years ago about the adverse effects to the planets viability of having too many people living and taking up resources.

Unless a civil or world war of Genghis Khan sized proportion to reduce the masses. We’re more likely to see a world pandemic at some point like the Spanish Flu. 😎

Actually, nothing you posted above is supported by current economic theory.

We can easly support 12 billion at current technology levels, and technology keeps getting better.

Additionally, population density increases productivity per person due to greater division of labor and specialization.

What a fugging joke.

El Paso...

Ain't nobody laffin.

You ain't got a clue...

Yeah, according to the Joos who run the News......shes'a gonna crack off any second now!

Buy gold!
Maybe not much hatred in Montana but plenty of it here in NY. I hear talk of it on virtually a daily basis from multiple people. Conservative upstate New York country folks hate New York city liberals with a passion. They're tired of being pushed around by their politics and tired of being robbed by the tax collectors to support the cities infrastructure and massive social programs.
Here we are in the least violent time in our history and a bunch of old white guys want to burn it down to satisfy a sick perversion.

Maybe to distract from the wonderful job they have been doing??
Has nothing to do with number supported. Has to do with the B astards want our freedom.

If you had 30 years more perspective you would be able to see how far it's progressed toward what I said.

My Uncle in Michigan used to take us to see the Detroit Tigers play when I was 13-14 years old. It was already a rough city. The shops had bars on the windows that they would close at night. But we would all wander around downtown and have lunch at one of the diners that were everywhere down there. People were out walking around. Businesses were open all over the place. It wasn't a danger zone back then.

I don't think I have to tell you how it is now,...same with many other cities.

And places that were dangerous are now safe.

Oh, I have set at the feet of a lot of old men, listened to the stories.

Sometimes they were virtuous stories.....most times they were about killings, fights, thefts, sloth, drugs, booze, crime, sex and other things that did not exist 50 years ago......

I have no doubt things are worse in some places. But some places are not all places.

Actually, nothing you posted above is supported by current economic theory.

We can easly support 12 billion at current technology levels, and technology keeps getting better.

Additionally, population density increases productivity per person due to greater division of labor and specialization.

With all due respect....BS!

Supporting an existing population via technology is one thing. Placing your additional 5 billion inside developed countries is another. You want to live in a China type populace?

You don’t see technology improving 3rd world countries to the point they can sustain their current population without help and financial assistance from 1st world countries. Maybe you’re seeing an exodus of people leaving Europe, the US and Asia to live in Africa, Iraq, Afghanistan and a like...I’m seeing people wanting to immigrate to countries where freedom and technology has made improvements in livability...Too many people. The world may have the terrafirma to hold 12 billion. Your technology hasn’t found a way to sustain it.

Human productivity based on a competitive model doesn’t seem to be faring so well aside from growth in technology which is advanced from not just a US only based workforce, but rather a multinational effort from individuals around the world.

Technology is great, but too many people is not...😎

Sometimes they were virtuous stories.....most times they were about killings, fights, thefts, sloth, drugs, booze, crime, sex and other things that did not exist 50 years ago......

Which one of these didn't exist 50, 100, 200 years ago?
According to the old white guys.....none of those things existed 50 years ago. Well 70 years maybe.
We could feed 12 billion easy.
According to the old white guys.....none of those things existed 50 years ago. Well 70 years maybe.

Them are some dumb ass old white guys then!

Maybe so...Are you working hard to increase the production on your farm for another 5 billion? Jim, it’s not only food and I suspect you know this...😎

Feeding is only one small problem.

We know that increased population, increases crime. Not just in the pure numbers side of it.

There is water issues, there is waste issues, there is a lot of things to consider.

Sure the world can probably handle a lot more population, that doesn't make it a good thing or right thing to do.

Them are some dumb ass old white guys then!

Well, they profess to be the morality police.....and then talk about which car backs seat they lost their virginity in......

Maybe so...Are you working hard to increase the production on your farm for another 5 billion? Jim, it’s not only food and I suspect you know this...😎

Oh sure.

American Ag is running at a low idle right now.

Most other places too.

We can increase production like a damn and be better for the environment as well.

A full belly covers up a lot of sins.......

Yes, but we will not be eating beef or pork or lamb, and probably not chicken. And we will not be keeping horses for pets behind the house, nor probably wasting food on cats or dogs in the house.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Yes, but we will not be eating beef or pork or lamb, and probably not chicken. And we will not be keeping horses for pets behind the house, nor probably wasting food on cats or dogs in the house.

Easy now......Soylent Green is a myth.

I dont believe we would even break a sweat.

Our Ag industry is so single focused right now its crazy.

We could double and do it sustainably.
The decisiveness comes from the educational disfunction coming from the inner cities, these kids are learning nothing useful, except we owes them something, drugs is good whitey is bad, and more kids equil more money, this concept will run off a cliff one day.

Oh sure.

American Ag is running at a low idle right now.

Most other places too.

We can increase production like a damn and be better for the environment as well.

A full belly covers up a lot of sins.......

She-it. 😂

And technology will find a way for you to dial up the proper weather required to ensure peak harvests are available every single year to feed 12 billion.

Now that would be some technology 😎
You could feed them with blunt ag...not even need "peak" harvest and "precision" ag.
Originally Posted by Dess
Not good for anyone. The global economy would be in utter chaos. Much of the world relies on the USA for food, money, and goods. Without food transportation, starvation is likely. Even those who have farms and ranches will have a hard time without transportation and markets. Not to mention desperate hungry people flooding into rural areas. Not good at all. Even those who survive will be affected by losing family and friends. Rural people have better skills to live off the land. Urbanites have the numbers initially. I hope it doesn't come to that in my lifetime. Fight if I must, but look for other options first.

It's working toward this because it's what the deep state Baal worshipers want. They want strife, misery and death to curry favor with Lucifer, just as you see a few Fire members do in their perpetual crucifixion of Christ.

They wont like playing "cowboys and africans".

Oh, I have set at the feet of a lot of old men, listened to the stories.

,...and they were talking about a time when a few thousand men were scattered over entire states.

Did any of them talk about "back in the old days" when 60,000 drug addicts were living on the street in San Francisco and schitting all over the place threatening a recurrence of bubonic plague and Cholera?

Did they talk about how a million illegals were crossing the border every year and being fed with American tax dollars?

Did they talk about how 770 murders were committed in Chicago last year?

I'm quite sure the old days had some tough times and some bad characters. But compared to what's happening in America today,..the old days were quite bucolic.

3 or 4 people get killed in a shootout in the old west it would make news across the country.

Even the killing that took place during the prohibition gang wars are a sneeze in a hurricane compared to the killings that are going on today.

46 people get murdered a day in America and the vast majority don't even get mentioned beyond the local news.

17,000 murders a year,...that people even bother to report.
For 300 plus million???

Sheesh.

You sound like a anti.
For 300 plus million???

Sheesh.

You sound like a anti.

That's part of the point I was making.

There simply wasn't enough people "back in the old days" to fug things up as bad as they are today.

Any attempt at a comparison is a waste of time. But some people try to, anyway.
The murder rate today is less than it was 30 years ago.

So less is more somehow??

The diseases you mention were everywhere....now they are localized and potentially easily mitigated.
We are not doing a great job of feeding 7 billion now; nor should we. Today's consumption is not sustainable and, if countries like Brazil or Mexico want to live like us, it's not achievable, even short term. The future is not a bright as I wish it would be. Over-population and an increasing lack of civility are playing a part and will conrinue to do so. GD
What do you mean we are not doing a good job?

BS. You cant get decent peaches or tomatoes in the store now.
Guess you've never had a Palisade peach. They are awesome, and in our stores now.
Luxury items for the bourgeoisie!
The murder rate today is less than it was 30 years ago.

So less is more somehow??

The diseases you mention were everywhere....now they are localized and potentially easily mitigated.

If you boys follow in your footsteps,..a big part of their job will be riding herd at night to prevent their cattle from getting turned into gutpiles.

What a fugging joke.

El Paso...

Ain't nobody laffin.

They dont hate us. They just want our guns and our money for reparations and everything else and our wives and daughters.
They quit that years ago.

Cattle rustling was big business in the old days. Killings and such.

40 years ago some of your age group of people were into the ritualistic killings. They got over that too.

Besides, if your Mad Maxine novel ever comes to fruition, there will be no need for cattle anyway. At least not large herds.

Rabbits and chickens will be the order of the day. Maybe a hog or two.

The great urbanites will not make it past the city limits.

It's good to be king.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

What a fugging joke.

El Paso...

Ain't nobody laffin.

They dont hate us. They just want our money for reparations and everything else and our wives and daughters.

And they been keeping to their own for years......till ole Baby Boomer gets some bread and gentrifies the ghetto.
There's plenty of hate of the left. Some are of a character to act on it,...some aren't.

But it's there.

Us old world, traditional Americans are in the way of them implementing their multicultural utopia.

Some attack us,...the others cheer when they attack us.

It's good to be king.

Well, not as good as it used to be. Back when....if you didnt grow it....you didnt have it.

Things were so much better then.
Wrong, and it's why they have such a high incarceration rate.
They are making movies about hunting us for sport. That's typical pre-war propaganda of the like seen by all sides before WWII.
There's plenty of hate of the left. Some are of a character to act on it,...some aren't.

But it's there.

Us old world, traditional Americans are in the way of them implementing their multicultural utopia.

Lemme go get my violin and play you a song..........

Plenty of hate everywhere.
They are making movies about hunting us for sport. That's typical pre-war propaganda of the like seen by all sides before WWII.

Lets see if we can get Goebbels to come out of retirement to make some propaganda for us.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=_d0NfzlhfMk

That's because he was a deep state member of the NWO.

They push the narrative that we have to do something to save the planet or we're going to die and dumbasses like djs, gayghost, la Roy and northmam hop on their soul train since they dont realize the deep state plan to save the world involves getting rid of them after they get in control of things. shocked

It's good to be king.

Well, not as good as it used to be. Back when....if you didnt grow it....you didnt have it.

What a silly assertion.

Consider all the thinks that make your life better that are provided by people who don't grow their own food.

It's good to be king.

What a silly assertion.

Consider all the thinks that make your life better that are provided by people who don't grow their own food.

No, it was better when everyone had to grow their own food or die. Things are terrible now.

But it's there.

Lemme go get my violin and play you a song..........

Plenty of hate everywhere.

The Montana variant of bumphuck seems to produce a particularly virulent strain of ignorance.
Haha!

Yes....things are terrible where you are.

Surprised you are still with us.

We could talk about it but I would not want to tear you away from your fear and hate highlight reel.
Got 6 neighbors up there on the high line that's close enough to visit by motorcycle,....and they think that's the world.
Got 6 neighbors up there on the high line that's close enough to visit by motorcycle,....and they think that's the world.

Them guys in Halftown would love to hear from you. I bet you could convince them to change even. We'd get you a little stage and a megaphone.

Them guys in Halftown would love to hear from you. I bet you could convince them to change even. We'd get you a little stage and a megaphone.

Half what?

There had to be a reason to name it that.
Its just after Quarter Town.
Looked it up,.....it's the rez.
What's the rez got to do with modern day America?
The rez is run the same way that most of Modern America is.

Anesthetized with either free stuff or the drive to buy stuff.
Try to talk to Jim Conrad about the current situation in America,...and he want's to contradict what you say because of how it is on a rez in Bumphuck, Montana.
Better than being a frightened old man who watches too much news!

Ha!
This thread had "classic" all over it from the beginning.

We got survival, rural vs. urban, baal and lucifer and the NWO!

We got crisco calling Large Jim provincial and telling him he needs to update his hate coefficient!

We got Squidbillies as representing the CF braintrust!

Classicgrin

mike r
Originally Posted by jaguartx

What a fugging joke.

El Paso...

Ain't nobody laffin.

They dont hate us. They just want our money for reparations and everything else and our wives and daughters.

And they been keeping to their own for years......till ole Baby Boomer gets some bread and gentrifies the ghetto.

Tell that pure foolish ignorant crap to Channon Christians parents.
You are either drunk all the time or you got dropped on your head one too many times.
These threads are always interesting to me, maybe because its something I don't really see around here. I know there's plenty of hate out there, but I'm not convinced that there is more of it or its somehow worse than in recent memory. Was just listening to a podcast about the 60's....race riots,murder, police violence,bombings, mob attacks etc. I don't see how it's worse now, although that doesn't mean it couldn't get there,or worse, again. I do think that it's really easy these days to screen your news and media intake to only see what you want to see....if you want to see stories about black crime, you can certainly find enough to convince you the whole country is inundated with black crime. If you want article's and stories of left hates right/right hate left, there's enough there to keep you fixated for months. Maybe a guy on a farm in rural Montana doesn't have the same perspective as a guy in inner city Chicago, but the city guys perspective of the big picture isn't necessarily going to be any more accurate than the farm boy's.

As for civil war, I always wonder how exactly people think it'll happen. We always seem to start at "power grid fails, transportation of goods stopped, medical/police are somehow gone, food gone etc", but nobody ever explains exactly how that happens, or could reasonably be expected to happen. How do we go from what we have now to complete anarchy? I really want to know what people think, because short of a cataclysmic event of some sort I have trouble picturing it.

I will say this, I think a lot of the people who state they really don't want this to happen are secretly kinda wanting it to happen. Maybe not full blown civil war, where a guy can't get medication and good whiskey, but just enough where a few of "them" come roving out of the city in search of food and they get a chance to shoot a few....

Somebody said it rather well they other day, might even have been somebody here, about why people are fascinated with armageddon or apocalyptic events....they always figure that the people they blame for all the ills will get the worst of it. They don't mind doing a little suffering as long as "they" finally get what's coming to them. Seems to ring true.
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article103675992.html

Visceral hatred.
Better than being a frightened old man who watches too much news!

Ha!

Ain't much left for me to be frightened about.

You're who has to live it,...and hating on the Boomer generation won't help.

Oh my god!

There are people who dont like each other?

Call up Brother Maynard with the book of armaments!
Its the end times!
Economics of scale...

On the whole, humans are better nourished, wealthier, and safer than ever.
Originally Posted by kingston
Economics of scale...

On the whole, humans are better nourished, wealthier, and safer than ever.

And what happens when rats are born into a Utopia?

If anything as drastic as you doomsayers ever happened, it would be over shortly after it started.

There's about 300 million people in America. Probably a third of them are dependent on some type of drug or routine medical treatment to survive - diabetes, dialysis, blood thinners, blood pressure, chemotherapy, COPD, etc..

A quarter are under 18, leaving roughly 100 million between the age of 19 and 35, but probably half of them are on legal or illegal psychiatric drugs, too fat to run 100 yards, or just too lazy
and/or stupid to get off the couch.

By the time you boil it down there might be a quarter million guys that could actually do much damage.
Civil war 2 cannot happen until after WWIII.

If it was to happen first then that would signal the beginning of WWIII. The instant Civil war 2 started there would be a enemy at our shores as well.
Originally Posted by RMiller2

If it was to happen first then that would signal the beginning of WWIII. The instant Civil war 2 started there would be a enemy at our shores as well.

And North Korea would invade south, Iran would move east, China would invade Taiwan, India and Pakistan would go at it likely leading to a nuclear exchange, and Cuba would annex the Caribbean with Russia's blessing and help.
Originally Posted by rlott
Originally Posted by RMiller2

And North Korea would invade south, Iran would move east, China would invade Taiwan, India and Pakistan would go at it likely leading to a nuclear exchange, and Cuba would annex the Caribbean with Russia's blessing and help.

And Russian would go hunting for a warm water port.
I'm moving to Bumfuck Montana !
#2 will turn out much like#1, the vast majority of military, LEOs, and judges are going to look out for their pensions. The military will flir you, the LEOs will turn their backs, and the judges will sentence you to death if you survive those first two.Not a happy picture.
Which ever side the military is on would win. People would just die for no reason. If the dems are in power they win. If Republicans are in power they win. Ed k
Originally Posted by jimy

You would probably like Ft. Belknap.

Bristoe seen a black dude once......and a Joo. Plus a mixed race couple.......

End times....
Military would be busy defending our shores from invaders, china and russia.
Originally Posted by ERK
Which ever side the military is on would win. People would just die for no reason. If the dems are in power they win. If Republicans are in power they win. Ed k

Repukelicans don't have the balls to field a civil war. Trump might but his lying advisors will shoot it down.

End times....

You're not a big fan of Caucasians,...are you?

End times....

If they have guns and cold beer, I'm sure I would like it !
Conrad's perspective in a nutshell:

A: All is right with the country.

B: The Boomer Generation destroyed the country.
I have traveled a lot.....seen a lot of things....but I like where I am. Thats why I am here....

Signed..

Conrad and Bristoe.

End times....

Well....no beer. Some guns.

A bit of the rape, murder, violence, drugs, theft,..........despair.

Just like Kentucky.
I have traveled a lot.....seen a lot of things....but I like where I am. Thats why I am here....

Signed..

Conrad and Bristoe.

Are you there because of your well documented hate for the Boomer generation?

End times....

Well....no beer. Some guns.

A bit of the rape, murder, violence, drugs, theft,..........despair.

Just like Kentucky.

A 21 year old tweaker shot a woman and her 10 year old son about 10 miles from my home on Saturday night. That didn't use to happen around here when kids were just drinking beer and smoking weed, but now we have the need for chemicals, pharmaceuticals drugs and home made meth, that sh~t seems to bring out the anger within !

I, myself like cold beer !
Grinning at Jim Conrad toying with crisco....uh, whoops....Bristoe.
Ya it’s kinda funny. I’m guessing that Conrad has more problems on the farm than boomers.lol ed k
Originally Posted by ERK
Ya it’s kinda funny. I’m guessing that Conrad has more problems on the farm than boomers.lol ed k

But the Boomer's caused them!

Just ask him. He tends to mean mouth the Boomer generation on a fairly regular basis.
There would be no clearly delineated geographical boundaries, no entire states squaring off against the forces of other entire states and even in the broadly defined liberal or conservative bastions the two ideological sides are more or less intermixed.

So, I would see it playing out like Iraq with Sunnis vs. Shias or Northern Ireland with Protestants vs. Catholics. No large scale maneuvering of armed groups but assassinations of high-profile leaders of each side and bombings of public places. There would some violent street fighting between armed gangs but that’s what it would look like, gang warfare. There might be a series of local populations settling out as outnumbered individuals guilty of wrongthink in various neighborhoods are killed or leave voluntarily to safer neighborhoods. Strictly separated racial neighborhoods – white, black, Hispanic - would probably spring up, more so than today. Showing your face in the wrong neighborhood or even traveling through one would be a good way to die (kind of like it is now in some places but far worse and with far more surety).

Or not. Could be that white and Hispanic conservatives find more in common than not, and even accept black conservatives with the same thing happening on the other side. Hard to predict that.

Most people would not be involved other than to shake their heads at the violence or bury their dead caught in the wrong place when a car bomb went off.

In the meantime, as long as the Federal government still existed it would be a third party trying to retain order the only way it knows how, with ever more restrictive laws; passports required for intra and interstate travel, mass detentions absent habeas corpus, outright banning of many classes of repeating firearms and/or explicit registration of whatever “hunting” firearms they might allow us to have – see Australian rules for that, I can’t even imagine how the internet would be restricted. Elections could be suspended. It would be the de facto sinking of democracy into bondage predicted by earlier writers.

Absent overwhelming military force on either side a war like this might persist at a low simmer for decades; an assassination here, a bombing there, but overall daily life would go on as usual – just like Iraq and N. Ireland. The power players in the Federal government, supported by their globalist owners or outright ordered by them, would have no real reason to stop it except to pay lip service to that goal since the war would nullify American power. Antelope Sniper et all have already forecast how the rest of the world could change absent the American Global Police.

One way it would stop, maybe, is if some other country was stupid enough to invade us. Then there would be temporary and very uneasy truces between opposing sides to fight the common foe. There could also be a major wag the dog attack on the American mainland "supposedly" by a foreign power to invoke the same situation. Still just another excuse to crack down on everybody and solidify central power while distracting the voters from their inability to stop the internecine violence. That latter sounds very plausible since it's a tried and true tactic.

What happens to the nuclear weapons is anyone’s guess. Could be some idiot in the Federal government takes umbrage to losing our place in the world and decides a good nuclear war is the best way to show everybody who’s still boss. Then we’re all dead.

OR, there could be flags gaily flying and young women waving their handkerchiefs as our smartly uniformed young men march off to fight the enemy and attain glory, accompanied by stirring marches on fife and drum. It would be magnificent!
Originally Posted by ERK

But the Boomer's caused them!

Just ask him. He tends to mean mouth the Boomer generation on a fairly regular basis.

Well....you boomers seem to want to burn it all down.

Guilt maybe?

Like torching the house after you killed the little old lady for her relief check?

I dont know.

Signed..

Conrad and Bristoe.

Oh...I just hate those guys! Hate hate hate?

You know Boomers are allowed to get married now?

They even have em on tv! Hawking boner pills!

The horror!

Signed..

Conrad and Bristoe.

The horror!

laugh

Signed..

Conrad and Bristoe.

The horror!

All I know is,..you hang out on a forum that's largely inhabited by members of the Boomer generation and talk schitt about them.

Your business, of course,....but it seems indicative of a peculiar mindset.
Being a Boomer myself, Jim always makes me feel apprehensive about myself when I see him posting............. He's brutal. laugh
There'll never be another civil war, but we just might be headed for a new constitutional convention which will be a long fought out and total failure of our current system.

Phil
Large James is an equal opportunity raconteur, he calls bullshit when observed w/out bias. Those that find him threatening probably fear many of differing religions and colors as well as different points of view.

Fear is often a product of ignorance.

mike r
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Large James is an equal opportunity raconteur, he calls bullshit when observed w/out bias. Those that find him threatening probably fear many of differing religions and colors as well as different points of view.

Fear is often a product of ignorance.

mike r

Word
Originally Posted by Greyghost
There'll never be another civil war, but we just might be headed for a new constitutional convention which will be a long fought out and total failure of our current system.

Phil

Quick , Epstien yourself !

Really...you want him to shout "it was the clintons"?

Really...you want him to shout "it was the clintons"?

I dont care what he shouts with his last breath, as long as its his last !
This was the big worry when the USSR collapsed. And, to date, nothing much has come of the worry.

Due, of course, to the relentless efforts of many, many men and women who stand watch everyday for this type of thing ...

What happens to the nuclear weapons is anyone’s guess. Could be some idiot in the Federal government takes umbrage to losing our place in the world and decides a good nuclear war is the best way to show everybody who’s still boss. Then we’re all dead.
I do not profess to know how it would work out, -- but, it will be ugly!!
We are too divided, with so much hate-- it has to be--really ugly
How will it play out??

On the internet, of course..
how will we know a civil war has begun?

less food in the supermarket? prices increasing?

fuel is a bit less available? prices increasing day by day?

dirty electric power becomes even more dirty, and flickers on & off?

the gov't announces a roundup of terriorists, and announces a crackdown.

a crackdown you say? yes, on criminals who threaten the status quo. the criminals.

otherwise, we'll just continue to get up, go to work, and come home at nite. and pay taxes.
There would be no clearly delineated geographical boundaries, no entire states squaring off against the forces of other entire states and even in the broadly defined liberal or conservative bastions the two ideological sides are more or less intermixed.

So, I would see it playing out like Iraq with Sunnis vs. Shias or Northern Ireland with Protestants vs. Catholics. No large scale maneuvering of armed groups but assassinations of high-profile leaders of each side and bombings of public places. There would some violent street fighting between armed gangs but that’s what it would look like, gang warfare. There might be a series of local populations settling out as outnumbered individuals guilty of wrongthink in various neighborhoods are killed or leave voluntarily to safer neighborhoods. Strictly separated racial neighborhoods – white, black, Hispanic - would probably spring up, more so than today. Showing your face in the wrong neighborhood or even traveling through one would be a good way to die (kind of like it is now in some places but far worse and with far more surety).

Or not. Could be that white and Hispanic conservatives find more in common than not, and even accept black conservatives with the same thing happening on the other side. Hard to predict that.

Most people would not be involved other than to shake their heads at the violence or bury their dead caught in the wrong place when a car bomb went off.

In the meantime, as long as the Federal government still existed it would be a third party trying to retain order the only way it knows how, with ever more restrictive laws; passports required for intra and interstate travel, mass detentions absent habeas corpus, outright banning of many classes of repeating firearms and/or explicit registration of whatever “hunting” firearms they might allow us to have – see Australian rules for that, I can’t even imagine how the internet would be restricted. Elections could be suspended. It would be the de facto sinking of democracy into bondage predicted by earlier writers.

Absent overwhelming military force on either side a war like this might persist at a low simmer for decades; an assassination here, a bombing there, but overall daily life would go on as usual – just like Iraq and N. Ireland. The power players in the Federal government, supported by their globalist owners or outright ordered by them, would have no real reason to stop it except to pay lip service to that goal since the war would nullify American power. Antelope Sniper et all have already forecast how the rest of the world could change absent the American Global Police.

One way it would stop, maybe, is if some other country was stupid enough to invade us. Then there would be temporary and very uneasy truces between opposing sides to fight the common foe. There could also be a major wag the dog attack on the American mainland "supposedly" by a foreign power to invoke the same situation. Still just another excuse to crack down on everybody and solidify central power while distracting the voters from their inability to stop the internecine violence. That latter sounds very plausible since it's a tried and true tactic.

OR, there could be flags gaily flying and young women waving their handkerchiefs as our smartly uniformed young men march off to fight the enemy and attain glory, accompanied by stirring marches on fife and drum. It would be magnificent!

I think you may be right.
No state has stood up as a defiant actor since Mississippi, Virginia and Alabama in the 60s
© 24hourcampfire