Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Heym06
No food for the cities. The growers are mostly consertive! Personal ordinance, is in the hands of the conservative group! It will be short and bloody! Those that believe in the constitution win.

Cites control the coasts, and therefore most of the trade. This gives them access to external food sources.

Of course, this is all contingent on who controls the Navy.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
GB1

R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
How long will it be before those of us who are getting accused of bigotry, prejudice, and "white privilege" decide to show our accusers just what revenge really looks like? Very few of the radical liberals have any experience at mortal combat, nor any idea how to mount a "search and destroy" mission. The next conflict will be between urban and rural people, not necessarily an ethnic one, and I'm going to bet that those of us in flyover country will be formidable foes to deal with. Once the shelves in the local supermarket get emptied and the truckloads of commodities are prevented from restocking them, how many urban cowboys will have the energy to defend themselves, let alone the skill or stamina to do so? Once the welfare tit dries up, they will turn on each other with a form of anarchy that hasn't been seen in this country anytime in the past.

In the meanwhile, my cattle-raising neighbor and I will pick out a good-looking steer, butcher it, and make a few hundred pounds of jerky to sustain us and our families, even if the power grid goes down and the food in our freezers spoils before we can eat all of it! Lord help the city slickers who dare to trespass!
Jerry

Don't shoot all us city boys...A lot of us are ex country boys that live in the city for work and a lot of ex military types live in cities too...It wont be easy as you think when the masses come to take your stuff out in the rural areas....Hope it never comes to that for all our sake... I have a raised garden in my back yard all along my fence that my wife and I built growing all kinds of veggies and I have fruit trees too. Have rain catch barrels to water it all... If crap ever hit the fan though it would be tough to defend the food stores from all the zombie lazy idiot know nothings that would come to take it here in the city...

Last edited by Rockymtnhigh; 08/10/19.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
We are already in the war, And we are losing. It will never get to the point of combat. The left knows time is on their side. They will continue to chip away at rights. They will move into the remaining RED states at a pace we can not keep up with. We will be lucky to win a few battles, and we have already lost the war. Think I am wrong? Look very closely at the past 20 years.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Jeezus...you guys need a hobby.

It aint even winter yet.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm a long way from Mephrica

We can just blow the bridges on the Tn River

Rockfish don't swim

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by slumlord
I'm a long way from Mephrica

We can just blow the bridges on the Tn River

Rockfish don't swim

Yeah...but they could stack.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Build a raft out of their dead buddies?

I seen mice do that in a bucket 1/2 full of spent transmission fluid

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Yep.

The living ride on the dead'ns.

You better have a contingency.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by slumlord
Build a raft out of their dead buddies?

I seen mice do that in a bucket 1/2 full of spent transmission fluid

Reminds me.....

Fellow went to wake up a guy to go to work.
He had steel Folgers cans with paint stirrers as ramps. Little used oil in the bottom.

The traps got so full of rotten mice that the new ones were able to hop out.

Fellow said when he opened the door there was mice...10 deep...trying to get out of the house.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Soundwave is a retired Decepticon, I have a plan.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The spring of 2020 will be refreshing.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
We are already in the war, And we are losing. It will never get to the point of combat. The left knows time is on their side. They will continue to chip away at rights. They will move into the remaining RED states at a pace we can not keep up with. We will be lucky to win a few battles, and we have already lost the war. Think I am wrong? Look very closely at the past 20 years.

Americans have a choice - either do something now or slowly watch the country go down like a listing sinking ship .

We would have to put our lives on the back burner - do whatever it takes to recover the country - get regional/state/national group together - draw up a mission statement of what we're about . Inform the commies that enough is enough - form large numbers of law abiding people who are brave enough to march on washington d.c. numbers in the 10's of thousands . No violence but let everybody know that we're not accepting gun control - open borders - election cheating and about 20 more things . Protect the border ourselves .
Let the 2024 leftist future president know that the days of pushing law abiding people around are over .

I'd be surprised if something like this would be thought about much less talked about much less acted upon , so yes - she's gone inside of 20 years ..

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Haha!

You people should have been raising kids instead of buying new pickups and going on hunting trips.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Haha!

You people should have been raising kids instead of buying new pickups and going on hunting trips.

What if we take our kids on the hunting trips in the new pickups? I think a lot of us do try to raise our kids to our way of thinking, but society is so F'ed up they can get conflicted with all the outside influences...

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter

Americans have a choice - either do something now or slowly watch the country go down like a listing sinking ship .

We would have to put our lives on the back burner - do whatever it takes to recover the country - get regional/state/national group together - draw up a mission statement of what we're about . Inform the commies that enough is enough - form large numbers of law abiding people who are brave enough to march on washington d.c. numbers in the 10's of thousands . No violence but let everybody know that we're not accepting gun control - open borders - election cheating and about 20 more things . Protect the border ourselves .
Let the 2024 leftist future president know that the days of pushing law abiding people around are over .

I'd be surprised if something like this would be thought about much less talked about much less acted upon , so yes - she's gone inside of 20 years ..

This seems to be the trajectory.
We need a miracle of grace.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It isn't going to "Play out" because it is never going to happen

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by 700LH

Often thought that most American will be too damn happy, fat, and lazy to show up. Unless the beer runs out and they remove football, basketball, etc from the TV. Or the A/C quits working! That pizzes folks off here.

Then there’s that "ok who do we shoot at?" Question of Lt. Pats! We could look on their holster flaps to see if they is stamped "US" or "THEM".

Suppose it would be more simple to just shoot back at whoever is shootin’ at ya! I think ol’ Mark Twain could have written a good story about all this!!

Just some musing on my part this morning.

Now back to regularly scheduled programming.

All have a great Sunday!

Last edited by kaywoodie; 08/11/19.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Yep death by a thousand cuts - oh well folks can always just not worry about it - maybe watch some sports or something else equally fun .

Like sitting in your house watching termites feast on the the biggest best thing you own - but you just sit there and never do anything about it .
We've let the termites eat so long the house creaking and sqeaking when the wind blows - the couch is just so comfortable -plenty of food in the cabinet -nice truck in the garage too . Yeah - the good life .

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Bob... what if "we" or "they" get involved?

"us" or "them" might get confused.

I am MAGA.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

Often thought that most American will be too damn happy, fat, and lazy to show up. Unless the beer runs out and they remove football, basketball, etc from the TV. Or the A/C quits working! That pizzes folks off here.

Then there’s that "ok who do we shoot at?" Question of Lt. Pats! We could look on their holster flaps to see if they is stamped "US" or "THEM".

Suppose it would be more simple to just shoot back at whoever is shootin’ at ya! I think ol’ Mark Twain could have written a good story about all this!!

Just some musing on my part this morning.

Now back to regularly scheduled programming.

All have a great Sunday!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[/quote]

I'd be surprised if something like this would be thought about much less talked about much less acted upon , so yes - she's gone inside of 20 years ..[/quote]

Posted by Bristoe
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

464 members (219 Wasp, 10ring1, 204guy, 22250rem, 163bc, 17CalFan, 36 invisible), 2,265 guests, and 1,094 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,854
Posts18,517,634
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.