Last edited by Jim_Conrad; 08/11/19.

I am MAGA.
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Beaver10
One thought is a major world event needs to happen that would reduce the worlds population by 3-4 billion. We’re at over 7 billion people with population likely continuing to increase.

There is just too many people. Reduce the population by 3/4 or half and a lot of things change for the better.

I believe Henry Kissinger wrote a paper many years ago about the adverse effects to the planets viability of having too many people living and taking up resources.

Unless a civil or world war of Genghis Khan sized proportion to reduce the masses. We’re more likely to see a world pandemic at some point like the Spanish Flu. 😎

That's because he was a deep state member of the NWO.

They push the narrative that we have to do something to save the planet or we're going to die and dumbasses like djs, gayghost, la Roy and northmam hop on their soul train since they dont realize the deep state plan to save the world involves getting rid of them after they get in control of things. shocked

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/11/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Luxury items for the bourgeoisie!

It's good to be king.

Well, not as good as it used to be. Back when....if you didnt grow it....you didnt have it.

Things were so much better then.

What a silly assertion.

Consider all the thinks that make your life better that are provided by people who don't grow their own food.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Luxury items for the bourgeoisie!

It's good to be king.

Well, not as good as it used to be. Back when....if you didnt grow it....you didnt have it.

Things were so much better then.

What a silly assertion.

Consider all the thinks that make your life better that are provided by people who don't grow their own food.

No, it was better when everyone had to grow their own food or die. Things are terrible now.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Bristoe
There's plenty of hate of the left. Some are of a character to act on it,...some aren't.

But it's there.

Us old world, traditional Americans are in the way of them implementing their multicultural utopia.

Some attack us,...the others cheer when they attack us.

Lemme go get my violin and play you a song..........

Plenty of hate everywhere.

The Montana variant of bumphuck seems to produce a particularly virulent strain of ignorance.

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Haha!

Yes....things are terrible where you are.

Surprised you are still with us.

We could talk about it but I would not want to tear you away from your fear and hate highlight reel.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Got 6 neighbors up there on the high line that's close enough to visit by motorcycle,....and they think that's the world.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Got 6 neighbors up there on the high line that's close enough to visit by motorcycle,....and they think that's the world.

Them guys in Halftown would love to hear from you. I bet you could convince them to change even. We'd get you a little stage and a megaphone.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Them guys in Halftown would love to hear from you. I bet you could convince them to change even. We'd get you a little stage and a megaphone.

Half what?

There had to be a reason to name it that.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Its just after Quarter Town.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Looked it up,.....it's the rez.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
What's the rez got to do with modern day America?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
The rez is run the same way that most of Modern America is.

Anesthetized with either free stuff or the drive to buy stuff.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Try to talk to Jim Conrad about the current situation in America,...and he want's to contradict what you say because of how it is on a rez in Bumphuck, Montana.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Better than being a frightened old man who watches too much news!

Ha!

I am MAGA.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
This thread had "classic" all over it from the beginning.

We got survival, rural vs. urban, baal and lucifer and the NWO!

We got crisco calling Large Jim provincial and telling him he needs to update his hate coefficient!

We got Squidbillies as representing the CF braintrust!

Classicgrin

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Robert_White
"wide spread, visceral hatred" ....according to the news outlets that tell me so.......

What a fugging joke.

El Paso...

Ain't nobody laffin.

You are out of your fuggin mind if you think that there is wide spread visceral hatred.

They dont hate us. They just want our money for reparations and everything else and our wives and daughters.

And they been keeping to their own for years......till ole Baby Boomer gets some bread and gentrifies the ghetto.

Tell that pure foolish ignorant crap to Channon Christians parents.
You are either drunk all the time or you got dropped on your head one too many times.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
These threads are always interesting to me, maybe because its something I don't really see around here. I know there's plenty of hate out there, but I'm not convinced that there is more of it or its somehow worse than in recent memory. Was just listening to a podcast about the 60's....race riots,murder, police violence,bombings, mob attacks etc. I don't see how it's worse now, although that doesn't mean it couldn't get there,or worse, again. I do think that it's really easy these days to screen your news and media intake to only see what you want to see....if you want to see stories about black crime, you can certainly find enough to convince you the whole country is inundated with black crime. If you want article's and stories of left hates right/right hate left, there's enough there to keep you fixated for months. Maybe a guy on a farm in rural Montana doesn't have the same perspective as a guy in inner city Chicago, but the city guys perspective of the big picture isn't necessarily going to be any more accurate than the farm boy's.

As for civil war, I always wonder how exactly people think it'll happen. We always seem to start at "power grid fails, transportation of goods stopped, medical/police are somehow gone, food gone etc", but nobody ever explains exactly how that happens, or could reasonably be expected to happen. How do we go from what we have now to complete anarchy? I really want to know what people think, because short of a cataclysmic event of some sort I have trouble picturing it.

I will say this, I think a lot of the people who state they really don't want this to happen are secretly kinda wanting it to happen. Maybe not full blown civil war, where a guy can't get medication and good whiskey, but just enough where a few of "them" come roving out of the city in search of food and they get a chance to shoot a few....

Somebody said it rather well they other day, might even have been somebody here, about why people are fascinated with armageddon or apocalyptic events....they always figure that the people they blame for all the ills will get the worst of it. They don't mind doing a little suffering as long as "they" finally get what's coming to them. Seems to ring true.

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Better than being a frightened old man who watches too much news!

Ha!

Ain't much left for me to be frightened about.

You're who has to live it,...and hating on the Boomer generation won't help.

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

124 members (01Foreman400, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 308xray, 673, 2500HD, 9 invisible), 989 guests, and 952 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,091
Posts18,522,091
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.