Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Robert_White
Originally Posted by Robert_White
"wide spread, visceral hatred" ....according to the news outlets that tell me so.......

What a fugging joke.

El Paso...

Ain't nobody laffin.

You are out of your fuggin mind if you think that there is wide spread visceral hatred.

Maybe someday all you fringes can get together and talk about all the hate. The fringes on both sides wouldn't amount to more than a bath tub full of piss.

Talk about fear and propaganda.

You ain't got a clue...

Yeah, according to the Joos who run the News......shes'a gonna crack off any second now!

Buy gold!
Maybe not much hatred in Montana but plenty of it here in NY. I hear talk of it on virtually a daily basis from multiple people. Conservative upstate New York country folks hate New York city liberals with a passion. They're tired of being pushed around by their politics and tired of being robbed by the tax collectors to support the cities infrastructure and massive social programs.

GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Here we are in the least violent time in our history and a bunch of old white guys want to burn it down to satisfy a sick perversion.

Maybe to distract from the wonderful job they have been doing??

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Has nothing to do with number supported. Has to do with the B astards want our freedom.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe
There's never been a civil war in a 1st world country that has the military technology that America has.

Bottom line, the American government won't allow a civil war.

I think what will happen is just an expansion of what's already happening. Rogue shooters, maybe retaliation, inner cities becoming so violent that the police refuse to patrol and consequently the entire city and some suburbs will get consumed by the violence,...people abandoning cities to live on fenced in properties in the countryside,....rural police depts choosing to look the other way when a homeowner uses lethal force against an urban dweller who brings his violence to the countryside.

You should be writing a novel in your spare time!

If you had 30 years more perspective you would be able to see how far it's progressed toward what I said.

My Uncle in Michigan used to take us to see the Detroit Tigers play when I was 13-14 years old. It was already a rough city. The shops had bars on the windows that they would close at night. But we would all wander around downtown and have lunch at one of the diners that were everywhere down there. People were out walking around. Businesses were open all over the place. It wasn't a danger zone back then.

I don't think I have to tell you how it is now,...same with many other cities.

And places that were dangerous are now safe.

Oh, I have set at the feet of a lot of old men, listened to the stories.

Sometimes they were virtuous stories.....most times they were about killings, fights, thefts, sloth, drugs, booze, crime, sex and other things that did not exist 50 years ago......

I have no doubt things are worse in some places. But some places are not all places.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Beaver10
One thought is a major world event needs to happen that would reduce the worlds population by 3-4 billion. We’re at over 7 billion people with population likely continuing to increase.

There is just too many people. Reduce the population by 3/4 or half and a lot of things change for the better.

I believe Henry Kissinger wrote a paper many years ago about the adverse effects to the planets viability of having too many people living and taking up resources.

Unless a civil or world war of Genghis Khan sized proportion to reduce the masses. We’re more likely to see a world pandemic at some point like the Spanish Flu. 😎

Actually, nothing you posted above is supported by current economic theory.

We can easly support 12 billion at current technology levels, and technology keeps getting better.

Additionally, population density increases productivity per person due to greater division of labor and specialization.

With all due respect....BS!

Supporting an existing population via technology is one thing. Placing your additional 5 billion inside developed countries is another. You want to live in a China type populace?

You don’t see technology improving 3rd world countries to the point they can sustain their current population without help and financial assistance from 1st world countries. Maybe you’re seeing an exodus of people leaving Europe, the US and Asia to live in Africa, Iraq, Afghanistan and a like...I’m seeing people wanting to immigrate to countries where freedom and technology has made improvements in livability...Too many people. The world may have the terrafirma to hold 12 billion. Your technology hasn’t found a way to sustain it.

Human productivity based on a competitive model doesn’t seem to be faring so well aside from growth in technology which is advanced from not just a US only based workforce, but rather a multinational effort from individuals around the world.

Technology is great, but too many people is not...😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Sometimes they were virtuous stories.....most times they were about killings, fights, thefts, sloth, drugs, booze, crime, sex and other things that did not exist 50 years ago......

Which one of these didn't exist 50, 100, 200 years ago?

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
According to the old white guys.....none of those things existed 50 years ago. Well 70 years maybe.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
We could feed 12 billion easy.

I am MAGA.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
According to the old white guys.....none of those things existed 50 years ago. Well 70 years maybe.

Them are some dumb ass old white guys then!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Maybe so...Are you working hard to increase the production on your farm for another 5 billion? Jim, it’s not only food and I suspect you know this...😎

“Molon Labe”
IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Feeding is only one small problem.

We know that increased population, increases crime. Not just in the pure numbers side of it.

There is water issues, there is waste issues, there is a lot of things to consider.

Sure the world can probably handle a lot more population, that doesn't make it a good thing or right thing to do.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter

Them are some dumb ass old white guys then!

Well, they profess to be the morality police.....and then talk about which car backs seat they lost their virginity in......

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Maybe so...Are you working hard to increase the production on your farm for another 5 billion? Jim, it’s not only food and I suspect you know this...😎

Oh sure.

American Ag is running at a low idle right now.

Most other places too.

We can increase production like a damn and be better for the environment as well.

A full belly covers up a lot of sins.......

I am MAGA.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I

Yes, but we will not be eating beef or pork or lamb, and probably not chicken. And we will not be keeping horses for pets behind the house, nor probably wasting food on cats or dogs in the house.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Yes, but we will not be eating beef or pork or lamb, and probably not chicken. And we will not be keeping horses for pets behind the house, nor probably wasting food on cats or dogs in the house.

Easy now......Soylent Green is a myth.

I dont believe we would even break a sweat.

Our Ag industry is so single focused right now its crazy.

We could double and do it sustainably.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The decisiveness comes from the educational disfunction coming from the inner cities, these kids are learning nothing useful, except we owes them something, drugs is good whitey is bad, and more kids equil more money, this concept will run off a cliff one day.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Oh sure.

American Ag is running at a low idle right now.

Most other places too.

We can increase production like a damn and be better for the environment as well.

A full belly covers up a lot of sins.......

She-it. 😂

And technology will find a way for you to dial up the proper weather required to ensure peak harvests are available every single year to feed 12 billion.

Now that would be some technology 😎

“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
You could feed them with blunt ag...not even need "peak" harvest and "precision" ag.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Dess
Not good for anyone. The global economy would be in utter chaos. Much of the world relies on the USA for food, money, and goods. Without food transportation, starvation is likely. Even those who have farms and ranches will have a hard time without transportation and markets. Not to mention desperate hungry people flooding into rural areas. Not good at all. Even those who survive will be affected by losing family and friends. Rural people have better skills to live off the land. Urbanites have the numbers initially. I hope it doesn't come to that in my lifetime. Fight if I must, but look for other options first.

It's working toward this because it's what the deep state Baal worshipers want. They want strife, misery and death to curry favor with Lucifer, just as you see a few Fire members do in their perpetual crucifixion of Christ.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
The translator for the deaf is the best part.

Birdwatcher will be along shortly to tell everybody that they're actually of Scotch heritage.

They wont like playing "cowboys and africans".

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

278 members (10gaugemag, 348srfun, 264mag, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 36 invisible), 1,775 guests, and 1,095 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,090
Posts18,522,048
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.