Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by jimy
I'm moving to Bumfuck Montana !

You would probably like Ft. Belknap.

Bristoe seen a black dude once......and a Joo. Plus a mixed race couple.......

End times....

If they have guns and cold beer, I'm sure I would like it !

Well....no beer. Some guns.

A bit of the rape, murder, violence, drugs, theft,..........despair.

Just like Kentucky.

A 21 year old tweaker shot a woman and her 10 year old son about 10 miles from my home on Saturday night. That didn't use to happen around here when kids were just drinking beer and smoking weed, but now we have the need for chemicals, pharmaceuticals drugs and home made meth, that sh~t seems to bring out the anger within !

I, myself like cold beer !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Grinning at Jim Conrad toying with crisco....uh, whoops....Bristoe.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Ya it’s kinda funny. I’m guessing that Conrad has more problems on the farm than boomers.lol ed k

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by ERK
Ya it’s kinda funny. I’m guessing that Conrad has more problems on the farm than boomers.lol ed k

But the Boomer's caused them!

Just ask him. He tends to mean mouth the Boomer generation on a fairly regular basis.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There would be no clearly delineated geographical boundaries, no entire states squaring off against the forces of other entire states and even in the broadly defined liberal or conservative bastions the two ideological sides are more or less intermixed.

So, I would see it playing out like Iraq with Sunnis vs. Shias or Northern Ireland with Protestants vs. Catholics. No large scale maneuvering of armed groups but assassinations of high-profile leaders of each side and bombings of public places. There would some violent street fighting between armed gangs but that’s what it would look like, gang warfare. There might be a series of local populations settling out as outnumbered individuals guilty of wrongthink in various neighborhoods are killed or leave voluntarily to safer neighborhoods. Strictly separated racial neighborhoods – white, black, Hispanic - would probably spring up, more so than today. Showing your face in the wrong neighborhood or even traveling through one would be a good way to die (kind of like it is now in some places but far worse and with far more surety).

Or not. Could be that white and Hispanic conservatives find more in common than not, and even accept black conservatives with the same thing happening on the other side. Hard to predict that.

Most people would not be involved other than to shake their heads at the violence or bury their dead caught in the wrong place when a car bomb went off.

In the meantime, as long as the Federal government still existed it would be a third party trying to retain order the only way it knows how, with ever more restrictive laws; passports required for intra and interstate travel, mass detentions absent habeas corpus, outright banning of many classes of repeating firearms and/or explicit registration of whatever “hunting” firearms they might allow us to have – see Australian rules for that, I can’t even imagine how the internet would be restricted. Elections could be suspended. It would be the de facto sinking of democracy into bondage predicted by earlier writers.

Absent overwhelming military force on either side a war like this might persist at a low simmer for decades; an assassination here, a bombing there, but overall daily life would go on as usual – just like Iraq and N. Ireland. The power players in the Federal government, supported by their globalist owners or outright ordered by them, would have no real reason to stop it except to pay lip service to that goal since the war would nullify American power. Antelope Sniper et all have already forecast how the rest of the world could change absent the American Global Police.

One way it would stop, maybe, is if some other country was stupid enough to invade us. Then there would be temporary and very uneasy truces between opposing sides to fight the common foe. There could also be a major wag the dog attack on the American mainland "supposedly" by a foreign power to invoke the same situation. Still just another excuse to crack down on everybody and solidify central power while distracting the voters from their inability to stop the internecine violence. That latter sounds very plausible since it's a tried and true tactic.

What happens to the nuclear weapons is anyone’s guess. Could be some idiot in the Federal government takes umbrage to losing our place in the world and decides a good nuclear war is the best way to show everybody who’s still boss. Then we’re all dead.

OR, there could be flags gaily flying and young women waving their handkerchiefs as our smartly uniformed young men march off to fight the enemy and attain glory, accompanied by stirring marches on fife and drum. It would be magnificent!

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by ERK

But the Boomer's caused them!

Just ask him. He tends to mean mouth the Boomer generation on a fairly regular basis.

Well....you boomers seem to want to burn it all down.

Guilt maybe?

Like torching the house after you killed the little old lady for her relief check?

I dont know.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I have traveled a lot.....seen a lot of things....but I like where I am. Thats why I am here....

Signed..

Conrad and Bristoe.

Are you there because of your well documented hate for the Boomer generation?

Oh...I just hate those guys! Hate hate hate?

You know Boomers are allowed to get married now?

They even have em on tv! Hawking boner pills!

The horror!

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I have traveled a lot.....seen a lot of things....but I like where I am. Thats why I am here....

Signed..

Conrad and Bristoe.

The horror!

laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Signed..

Conrad and Bristoe.

The horror!

All I know is,..you hang out on a forum that's largely inhabited by members of the Boomer generation and talk schitt about them.

Your business, of course,....but it seems indicative of a peculiar mindset.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Being a Boomer myself, Jim always makes me feel apprehensive about myself when I see him posting............. He's brutal. laugh

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
There'll never be another civil war, but we just might be headed for a new constitutional convention which will be a long fought out and total failure of our current system.

Phil

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Large James is an equal opportunity raconteur, he calls bullshit when observed w/out bias. Those that find him threatening probably fear many of differing religions and colors as well as different points of view.

Fear is often a product of ignorance.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Large James is an equal opportunity raconteur, he calls bullshit when observed w/out bias. Those that find him threatening probably fear many of differing religions and colors as well as different points of view.

Fear is often a product of ignorance.

mike r

Word

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Greyghost
There'll never be another civil war, but we just might be headed for a new constitutional convention which will be a long fought out and total failure of our current system.

Phil

Quick , Epstien yourself !

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Really...you want him to shout "it was the clintons"?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Really...you want him to shout "it was the clintons"?

I dont care what he shouts with his last breath, as long as its his last !

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This was the big worry when the USSR collapsed. And, to date, nothing much has come of the worry.

Due, of course, to the relentless efforts of many, many men and women who stand watch everyday for this type of thing ...

Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
What happens to the nuclear weapons is anyone’s guess. Could be some idiot in the Federal government takes umbrage to losing our place in the world and decides a good nuclear war is the best way to show everybody who’s still boss. Then we’re all dead.

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
I do not profess to know how it would work out, -- but, it will be ugly!!
We are too divided, with so much hate-- it has to be--really ugly

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
How will it play out??

On the internet, of course..

A wise man is frequently humbled.

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
how will we know a civil war has begun?

less food in the supermarket? prices increasing?

fuel is a bit less available? prices increasing day by day?

dirty electric power becomes even more dirty, and flickers on & off?

the gov't announces a roundup of terriorists, and announces a crackdown.

a crackdown you say? yes, on criminals who threaten the status quo. the criminals.

otherwise, we'll just continue to get up, go to work, and come home at nite. and pay taxes.

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

118 members (300_savage, 41rem, 808outdoors, 10gaugemag, 15 invisible), 1,852 guests, and 984 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,711
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.