Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 18 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 17 18
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
GB1

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
"Now that the Fake News has reported Epstein is dead in an attempt to scare away those who were thinking of cooperating, trying to kill him again will be a little more problematic… He can now be listed in a witness protection program or something similar until the apotheosis of the Grand Finale."

" Thank you for your service to our Country, Mr. Jeff Sessions! Your sacrifices will never be forgotten." wink

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Proud NRA Life Member
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RandyR
Will his victims still be able to go after his estate civilly ?

Didn’t the government already convicted everything even his real estate holdings?

Don’t think he has any “estate “ left.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by RandyR
Will his victims still be able to go after his estate civilly ?

Didn’t the government already convicted everything even his real estate holdings?

Don’t think he has any “estate “ left.

Reportedly his whole “fortune” was suspect. I heard he was given the $74 mil mansion. By whom?

He evidently was s front man, pedo facilitator for some serious money types.

Money talks, BS walks. I’m afraid the real truth will walk. I’ll be REAL surprised otherwise.

DF

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I's are dotted and T's are crossed. That's all that counts. You can speculate, accuse, fashion conspiracy theories all you want. You can prove nothing. If he was murdered it was by people who have doctorates in CYA.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Notice that no one on the news ever asks why his female co-conspirator isn't under arrest. No one even seems curious where she is.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Time for another tragedy to make this all go away. What'll it be this time? Shooting? Explosion? Mass drowning?

LOL
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Time for another tragedy to make this all go away. What'll it be this time? Shooting? Explosion? Mass drowning?

Shooting.

That narrative needs to stay alive.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
I find it funny that some of the people who are the most down in Trump are the biggest contributors to this thread.

If we assume that the people who wanted Epstein dead and who killed are part of the loosely defined nefarious forces of “the swamp”, then just look at what they did. They killed the defendant in the highest profile criminal case in the country while everyone was jokingly predicting that he would be killed. They used their influence to have it done in one of the most secure places imaginable. The circumstances mean that they are either incredibly frantic and desperate, or so secure in their power and position that they don’t care. If it was the first, then they are being pushed hard behind the scenes. If it was the second, then they are incredibly powerful.

It boils down to the fact that either there are huge efforts being pushed by the current administration behind the scenes, or these people are so powerful that they can get to anyone anywhere and Trump is powerless to do anything against them.

In any case, the logical disconnect for a world view that believes there are powerful nefarious forces in control of everything, but then expects one man to clean it up completely in a little more than two years and to be mad at him when he doesn’t, is pretty staggering.

Last edited by JoeBob; 08/11/19.
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Kinda interesting.

Reading Wikipedia.......says that Epstein was acquainted with a Saudi gun runner named Khashoggi.

He middlemaned most of the US arms in the Middle East.

This cats nephew was Jamal....who was recently murdered in jail.

His other nephew was Dodi.....he died in a car crash. With a princess!

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The Media talking points have been released.

Implicate Trump!

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...nt-talking-points-for-on-line-activists/

How did we know this was going to be the Talk of the day and the narrative for weeks if not months.

Last edited by steve4102; 08/11/19.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
JoeBob,

Trump may be president but I don’t think he has that much control over the decades entrenched deep state.

Things like this seem to go on and on, regardless of who’s in the Oval.

There seem to be so many layers of bureaucracy that I’m not sure anyone governs it, it sorta runs itself. Politicians come and go, the deep state is entrenched, a permanent fixture. A force to be dealt with.

DF

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by steve4102
The Media talking points have been released.

Implicate Trump!

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...nt-talking-points-for-on-line-activists/

How did we know this was going to be the Talk of the day and the narrative for weeks if not months.

Coordinated lying and misrepresentation. We always knew they did it because they always use the same language, but now we know know.

LOL
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My bet is that he's getting some expensive plastic surgery and being relocated to Israel or another place.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
JoeBob,

Trump may be president but I don’t think he has that much control over the decades entrenched deep state.

Things like this seem to go on and on, regardless of who’s in the Oval.

There seem to be so many layers of bureaucracy that I’m not sure anyone governs it, it sorta runs itself. Politicians come and go, the deep state is entrenched, a permanent fixture. A force to be dealt with.

DF

I don’t disagree. That’s the point. Trump is supposed to get rid of a deep state that has been entrenched for at least 75 years in a little more than two and when he doesn’t, he is a dud or complicit?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob

I don’t disagree. That’s the point. Trump is supposed to get rid of a deep state that has been entrenched for at least 75 years in a little more than two and when he doesn’t, he is a dud or complicit?

Try 1895 when J.P. Morgan formed a syndicate to sell U.S. Gold Bonds. That followed in 1913 by the 16th amendment and the Federal Reserve Act.

Follow the money, not that the money is the end objective. Money is simply a tool used to achieve the true objective, power. The desire for power is based on nothing more than ego.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Drastic action almost on day one of his taking office was needed. After two years, no drastic action has been taken. No mass arrests and special trials for treason. That basically means we're doomed.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob
"They used their influence to have it done in one of the most secure places imaginable."
Even if it was truly suicide, it seems to have to of had official collusion to allow him to complete the act. This underage girl procurer had the goods on an unbelievable number of untouchable people and would have at some point broken down and spilled the beans. That just could not be allowed. This was turning out to be way worse than the infamous Dreyfus affair in France, and there was no way to cover it up.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Page 13 of 18 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (16gage, 06hunter59, 1OntarioJim, 007FJ, 1Longbow, 1moredeer, 49 invisible), 2,261 guests, and 1,216 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,398
Posts18,470,065
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.