Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Aimed at Popeyes.

[Linked Image]

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
everyone says pop eyes sandwich is better.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stxhunter

I haven’t tried it. Until now my goto was the 3 pc white spicy meal with slaw.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Always 20 cars in chic fila srivw thru

Fugg that

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord

Fugg that

The few around here have 2 lane drive thrus

You’ll only be there like 7:35 mins.

They be out there with iPads Hustlin. Rain / sleet/ snow....

Dave

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
around here all the popeyes are staffed by folks that i don't want preparing or serving my food out of my sight. used to like it years ago though. chikfila is really good.

My diploma is a DD214
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Just not a fan of the chiggum sammich.

But I do love me a mess of fried thighs, or some gizzards!!!!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Gizzards for the win!

Gas station gizzards. TX Pete hot sauce.

Dave

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rem141r
around here all the popeyes are staffed by folks that i don't want preparing or serving my food out of my sight. used to like it years ago though. chikfila is really good.

That's EXACTLY right, but I've never felt that way at a ChikFilA, wonder why that is?

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin

That's EXACTLY right, but I've never felt that way at a ChikFilA, wonder why that is?

Cleanly dressed? Polite? Well spoken? Get the idea of first time quality quickly?

Dave

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Schit, I thought Chik-fil-a had teamed up with Savage. "I'll take a chickin' sammich and a 110 Stealth Evolution to go, please!"

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
Schit, I thought Chik-fil-a had teamed up with Savage. "I'll take a chickin' sammich and a 110 Stealth Evolution to go, please!"

That makes no sense. Carry on.

Dave

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Originally Posted by slumlord

Fugg that

The few around here have 2 lane drive thrus

You’ll only be there like 7:35 mins.

They be out there with iPads Hustlin. Rain / sleet/ snow....

That’s the way the two chick-fil-a’s are here. Both lanes backed up all the way out to the street and it’s never taken me more than 10 minutes to get my food.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

Cleanly dressed? Polite? Well spoken? Get the idea of first time quality quickly?

^^^This^^^ +100

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

probably because chikfila is run like companies used to be. whereas most other fast food places hire people who look and act like they just crawled out of their dumpster. in the city anyway, out in the rural areas its all fat young women.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Do they say that in Mexican?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

probably because chikfila is run like companies used to be. whereas most other fast food places hire people who look and act like they just crawled out of their dumpster. in the city anyway, out in the rural areas its all fat young women.

All of the fast food joints here except for chick-fil-a and Whataburger hire all the groids that only speak Ebonics.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Popeyes sandwich is definitely better but the service and cleanliness at Popeyes is absolutely horrible. There has got to be at least 25 Popeyes within a 20 mile radius of where I live and it don’t matter which one you go to the place is always filthy and the employees act like a bunch of untamed gorillas! Below are my last 2 experiences at Popeyes...

1. 8.20.19 10:30pm. Just finished up for the night on my dart league and decided to stop in Popeyes Drive thru for a spicy chicken sandwich. I am the 8th vehicle in line total. Sit there for 15 minutes and the line never moved a single car. Actually the person at the speaker hadn’t even place their order yet so I drove off.

2. Today 7:30pm walk inside of Popeyes and theres 3 people in line in front of me. Person working the register is about to take the ladies order and then decides to walk off. There was 4-5 people who had already ordered and were waiting for food. Well they were out of mild chicken and apparently decided they weren’t taking any more orders until they could fill the orders they already had. After 5-6 minutes of watching the employees jump around flair their arms and talk all sorts of jiberish to each other I decided I had had enough and walked out. I then drive to the next closest Popeyes about a mile and a half away. I walk in and go straight to the bathroom. Bathroom is a total disaster. Paper and trash everywhere on the floor, smelled terrible, no hand soap etc. So I go knock on the women’s bathroom door and after a few seconds of no answer I walk in to get a handful of soap. Soap dispenser is empty in there as well. I then walk up to the register and tell the girl working there that both of their bathrooms were out of soap and she says “I know. We’ve been out for 2 days now. There’s nothing I can do about it?.” Needless to say I walked out. Can’t imagine I’ll be going back any time soon!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Same out here.

Chick fil a is clean and consistent.

Popeyes has better chicken but you have to deal with the Ugandans and risk hepatitis.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gizzards are for catfish bait.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (01Foreman400, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 58 invisible), 2,529 guests, and 1,246 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,577
Posts18,492,049
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.