Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Originally Posted by slumlord
Always 20 cars in chic fila srivw thru

Fugg that

There's a reason there is always a line at chic-fil-a and it isn't to do with slow service. People love their food and will stand in line to get it.

Yep. And it’s reasonably priced too.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by rem141r
around here all the popeyes are staffed by folks that i don't want preparing or serving my food out of my sight. used to like it years ago though. chikfila is really good.

Popeyes make me nervous too. They don't seem to have a plan to put their food together in an organized way. Doesn't seem clean either. I usually go inside to chic-fil-a, and they are clean, organized, helpful, and make you feel like your family. Vastly prefer the place.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
The Popeyes around here all went under recently. They weren't here very long, maybe 2 years. They seemed poorly ran, trashiest staff they could find, dirty, slow, and always out of the special or other items. I started to think it was a bait and switch thing. They'd advertise some $5 special but they were almost always out of it.

Chick feel gay is really popular. I think their food is bland and and their waffle fries are always undercooked. Women seem to love that place.

Bb

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
https://ktrh.iheart.com/featured/mi...td_xtU893dNjp-YcCYFpQOXG0uYt2DGpfB5DThT0

Cell phone video shows the irate man yelling at fast food workers through the drive-thru window.

A worker tries to fend the man off with a boom. That man then climbs through the windows and brawls with the workers.

A male coworker tries to restrain the man as he goes after the two female workers.

The person who uploaded the video put up a caption claiming the fight began over the restaurant chain running out of chicken sandwiches, although it is not clear whether this specific incident was caused by the chain’s nationwide chicken sandwich shortage.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
L
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
L
Originally Posted by stxhunter
[Linked Image]

Speaks volume!

IC B2

L
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
L
[Linked Image]

Speaks volumes!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Fugg that

There's a reason there is always a line at chic-fil-a and it isn't to do with slow service. People love their food and will stand in line to get it.

The drive through with 20 cars at Chik Fila takes as long as 2 customers at any other fast food chain.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If ya want good chicken, go to Canes.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No Popeyes close to me, so don't know about them. I like Chik-fil-a, and believe in supporting a Christian owned business.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Wife refuses to try popeyes.
After reading this thread I suppose she got one right.

FJB & FJT
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Fugg that

Yep. And it’s reasonably priced too.

I like their food and go there from time to time.

And I don't mind waiting within reason.

However, I'm not going to sIt there with my ass stuck out still half a car length into the highway from the drive thru being so jambed up.

The root cause is goddamm soccer mamas and their vans full if their little shîtty brats pissin and moaning about wanting a custom pickle removal job on their sandwiches, that or their stupid breeder mamas that want a waldorf hawaiian carribbean grilled chicken salad with extra cranraisins and the waldorf cumshot left off.

Hell wit all that.

Many times, I bounce right into the inside of the store and laugh at all the fools in the drive thru. But ya can't even use that strategy when all the cars are in that drive thru cockblocking all the spaces. Then you might not get out too easily. tsk, tsk

I just go into the Lowes (behind our chigginfila) and get me a dang Snickers and a gatorade.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Waldorf !!!!! LOL!!!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Popeyes just opened right next to the Taco Bell on College ave. Now there are two places to go less than a mile from my home when I want to play dysentery roulette.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
dysentery roulette lol

It be like dat sometimes

But damn you got me cravin some taco bell at 9am.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
everyone says pop eyes sandwich is better.

Kill ya faster, anyway.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by trplem
Popeyes just opened right next to the Taco Bell on College ave. Now there are two places to go less than a mile from my home when I want to play dysentery roulette.

I didn't realize we are only a couple miles from each other. The new chik-fil-a is not in a good location but it will do well I am sure.

I ate at a Popeye's once on the road and can't remember exactly where but I was the only customer and waited forever to be served. The chicken was like jerky and tasted like garbage, never again!

"Jerry is dead, Phish suck time to get a job "
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Really like Chik-fil-a. Used to have to go to the East Coast to get any but now they are moving into the PNW and I only have to drive a couple of hours to get to one. Have eaten at the one in Tacoma twice in past year.

Had a poor to bad food experience with Popeye’s several years ago (in Burlington, WA?) and haven't been back. Ditto for KFC. Used to like them but quality and quantity went down at the locations I was near while price went up. Lost me as a customer and I haven't eaten there in several years.

In the Denver airport food court a year ago the line to Chik-fil-a was way down the wide corridor while the rest of the chain fast food joints and local names were virtually empty. The line moves fast at Chik so I waited and got my fix.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Yep, Popeye's has been on my banned list for years. There was a night of a thousand flushes thanks to a really bad meal eaten there while visiting a cousin in Georgia. Never Again! As for Chik-Fil-A, it depends on how often one buys beer at the Kwik Trip or goes to Wheel and Sprocket for bike gear. I do both pretty often, so I'll at least give them a shot
Originally Posted by RandyR
Originally Posted by trplem

I didn't realize we are only a couple miles from each other. The new chik-fil-a is not in a good location but it will do well I am sure.

I ate at a Popeye's once on the road and can't remember exactly where but I was the only customer and waited forever to be served. The chicken was like jerky and tasted like garbage, never again!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Prwlr
Originally Posted by poboy
KFC - small pieces
Church's - large pieces

+1
Pigeon vs chicken... laugh

LOL, when I order wings from Papa John's my usual remark is "You can get arrested in several states for killing chickens this small"!

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
blacks are 4.14% here.

According to the most recent ACS, the racial composition of Corpus Christi was:

White: 87.96%
Black or African American: 4.14%
Other race: 3.46%
Asian: 2.14%
Two or more races: 1.75%
Native American: 0.48%
Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 0.07%

I live in South Texas as well - just a short distance from Corpus and I can guaranty you there are more Hispanics in Corpus than whites! I've never seen a census until that one - that counts both Hispanics and whites as "Caucasian". Not that it matters but most of this area is at least 60-65% Hispanic. Blacks are usually about 4%

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

258 members (264mag, 204guy, 17CalFan, 257_X_50, 219 Wasp, 30 invisible), 2,292 guests, and 1,223 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,625
Posts18,492,870
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.