Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

With 'No-kill' rescue organizations and county / city animal control agencies staying pretty much maxed out nowadays with an inordinately high percentage of pit-bull, pit-bull type breeds and mixes thereof, add in their overly optimistic, glorified 'sales-pitch' descriptions of individual dogs (often omitting/misrepresenting probable breed mixes, and sometimes even temperament, past history, etc., too) attempting to get them adopted, plus pit-bull lover groups singing their praises, not all that many are winding up with, "irresponsible ghetto thug", type owners anymore.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by jfruser
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
I didn't read it...

Kill em all.

HP Lovecraft fan?

We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
----H. P. Lovecraft

I've read enough, no need for more.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

3. Over time, I came across APBT and APBT crosses in the inner city. As time went on, they got larger & larger.

I've noticed that also. I've seen several that have the bodies of large, muscular Rottweilers with heads that resemble Pits.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Bristoe

3. Over time, I came across APBT and APBT crosses in the inner city. As time went on, they got larger & larger.

I've noticed that also. I've seen several that have the bodies of large, muscular Rottweilers with heads that resemble Pits.

I have encountered several mutations that you refer to also. 2 were in the back of a large 4 door sedan they took up every inch of seat space and practically touched the car's ceiling. The zombies of the dog world.

Whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by krupp

I have encountered several mutations that you refer to also. 2 were in the back of a large 4 door sedan they took up every inch of seat space and practically touched the car's ceiling. The zombies of the dog world.

Uruk-hai for those familiar with Tolkien.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Back when Dobermans were the big badazz 'in-breed' to own rage, a now long gone area pet shop started selling an uncommonly huge version of what they alleged to be pure pedigreed Doberman pups and older dogs at premium prices. After selling several it was discovered that they were indeed not at all of pure Doberman bloodlines, nor legal pedigreed, but Rott / Doberman crosses with counterfeit registration papers. They denied that they had prior knowledge but went completely out of business not long after.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Update:
The Postman got discharged from the Hospital today.

The dogs owner claims they “forgot” to shut their front door and their dogs got out “accidentally”

Hope he sues the schitt out of them.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 08/26/19.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
The city “quarantined” the dogs. Hope they put those fuqkers down. 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
D
DW7 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
6.5% of the dog population, responsible for 66% of dog bite fatalities. Defend em if you want but the numbers are hard to argue with.

https://www.dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-multi-year-fatality-report-2005-2017.php

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

262 members (1lessdog, 12344mag, 160user, 257 roberts, 10Glocks, 2UP, 31 invisible), 1,700 guests, and 1,128 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,750
Posts18,495,289
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.