-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Angry people vote, the last time more’n a few Democrat voters likely sat it out, complacent that Hillary would win, now they’re all PO’d.

It too believe that Tulsi Gabbard could beat Trump but I think it unlikely that the witches cabal that is the DNC would ever nominate her.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
GB4

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
You can not find a smarmier politician than Gavin Newsom. Just ask Kimberly Guilfoyle.

Jim Jordan 2024

L
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
L
I would almost bet that none of those now fiddling around will be the demonrat candidate that the Republicans, libertarians and independents had better vote against in November

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
It doesn't matter who they run, there's a bunch voting against Trump. Trump for 4 more is far from a sure thing.

I disagree. Democrats carried Trump last time and (those) Democrats are happy with him.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The liberals are freakin idiots, but the communist who actually own the DNC are not.
I could be wrong, but I still think we're gonna see a centrist hero step in at the last minute to save the party.
Oprah, maybe, I don't rule out the Mooch. The Obama's greed and hatred for all things American may overcome their laziness. Neither of them have reached the point "where they have enough money"! grin
Keep in mind the media is 100% behind whoever they choose. By next November half the country will be convinced we're in a massive recession.
2020 is anything but a sure thing. One thing I am certain of is that if the bad guys win, we'll never have another fair election.
I'm very disappointed that Trump and the republicans did not investigate the election process and insure honesty in voting. The only reason HiLIARy won the popular vote was through illegal voting and fraud. She was a lousy candidate, but with a good turnout and conservative complacency, I'm sure the commies can rig an upset.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

IC B2

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by ltppowell
It doesn't matter who they run, there's a bunch voting against Trump. Trump for 4 more is far from a sure thing.

I disagree. Democrats carried Trump last time and (those) Democrats are happy with him.

REALLY? Where do you come up with these alternative facts?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
In our corrupt government anything is possible. It will never change until some heads roll. No consequences, no change.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by LeroyBeans

Well, you can look at the map of hundreds of blue counties across the country that flipped to red to vote for Trump, or listen to the people right here that day they did.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

Well, you can look at the map of hundreds of blue counties across the country that flipped to red to vote for Trump, or listen to the people right here that day they did.

I sure hear a lot of them whining about their choice. I don't think they go that way again and it won't take many. Not many at all.

Of course, trumpers will fix that in the backroom where the counting gets done, but he's going to have to work at it to make it look good.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ok, here's a question for you. Since traditional Democrats AND Republicans rejected the communist ideologies of Obama/Hillary, how do you intend to win an election by doubling down on radical leftism?

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Facts can exist without being come up with. If you had any brains you would see it's TRUE.

Zero and Hillary were the driving force behind Trumps election. They drove Democrats away in droves. If you weren't a commie, you would have been driven away too.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/09/19.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Do the Dems have a chance? I suppose a slim one. The Trump Campaign has more than enough footage and quotes and clips of the fools who are running acting like fools to pound them into oblivion. People have to turn out, make sure the election isn't stolen, just generally play their part and do their jobs, but I'd sure rather play the R hand in this election.

"Miss Jean Louise, stand up. Your father's passin.'"
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Ok, here's a question for you. Since traditional Democrats AND Republicans rejected the communist ideologies of Obama/Hillary, how do you intend to win an election by doubling down on radical leftism?

I don't. I'm not running. I'm not even campaigning for someone, and I do not think the Democrats will be successful if they nominate their most radical candidate. But that is probably what they will do - why? Because it is now or never. Because it worked for Trump as a strategy.

I agree that Hillary drove people away. No doubt about it, but she still won the popular vote, but couldn't quite stand up to the rigging of the electoral college.

In the meantime, that has not a damn thing to do with 2020. Hill's not in. None of the candidates they offer are worth vote, and neither is Trump, but he controls all the the dials now, so we will be listening to his station for a while longer.

I don't think Trump will get the most votes but he will be close enough (because the Democrats truly suck (again)) that he can easily rig a winner.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
How are all the other gals in the office today?

I am MAGA.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I am not going to bet on it until February 2021.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Angry people vote, the last time more’n a few Democrat voters likely sat it out, complacent that Hillary would win, now they’re all PO’d.

It too believe that Tulsi Gabbard could beat Trump but I think it unlikely that the witches cabal that is the DNC would ever nominate her.

Of course Tulsi Gabbard *COULD* beat Trump. I noticed that Bristoe stated that if she was nominated, Gabbard *WOULD* beat Trump. Which is laughable.

Why wouldn’t they nominate her if she would beat Trump? Doesn’t make sense.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (10Glocks, 160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 62 invisible), 2,448 guests, and 1,402 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,946
Posts18,480,204
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.