Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by dale06
Amazing people have to be told that inhaling various chemicals daily could be harmful.

I'm all for getting rid of those who are that stupid, so let them vape to death.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
"ya thats the stupidest fuggen habit i've ever seen and i've done about everything bad. they sell the schit in half assed "vape shops" that some tattoed queer mixes up himself. and people put it in chinese made pieces of schit douche flutes and burn it through god knows what type of accelerant and suck gigantic clouds of it into their lungs. what could go wrong. fuggen idiots. fire up a red like a real man ya fuggen pussies."

Now there is a campfire classic from rem141r.

I couldn't agree more. A few years ago, I was driving the Big Rig over the road to Texas and back and I was smoking about 8 cigarettes a day.
I wanted to quit. I started seeing all these vape shops. I knew truck drivers who were giving up cigarettes and smoking the vape.
So I got to looking at the vape, I even had a few puffs of a vape. All loaded up with God Knows What nasty chemicals, and nicotine to boot!
You didn't need a degree in Chemistry from Georgia Tech to know that was some nasty stuff.
I wound up quitting cigarettes on my own.
Meanwhile, to my dismay, in the four years since I investigated vaping, the number of vape shops has doubled! Or tripled! And they are selling this crap to high school kids, for whom it is illegal to buy cigarettes?
Gee, what could possibly go wrong with vaping? Give me a break!

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Originally Posted by Gus
an epidemic of vaping, and the public schools are cracking down?

Vaping is real popular with middle and high school students these days. They think it's cool and nobody is telling them that it's just another nicotine delivery system that will soon have them addicted to nicotine. It's much worse than smoking cigarettes because you can get as much nicotine in 15 minutes from vaping that you'd get from smoking 2 packs of cigarettes.

Last edited by victoro; 09/09/19.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My wife and I walk the dogs thru the high school parking lot almost every day the weather is agreeable.

2 years ago the parking lot was full of these discarded things. I thought they were something off a computer but my son told me they were part of jewl vape pens? I'm not sure if I have the terminology correct or not but I have noticed a noticeable drop in them. Matter of fact I haven't seen one in months. So either the school cracked down on it or the students moved on to another fad.

If they help someone transition from cigarettes toward quitting, seems like a good idea, but to start up, not so much. Hopefully its a fad that will go away quickly.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
"I'm all for getting rid of those who are that stupid, so let them vape to death."

I don't think that you are really for teenagers who are unaware that vaping is dangerous and addictive vaping themselves to death. Nobody is telling them vaping is dangerous and they see adults doing it all the time. They're ignorant not stupid.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by victoro
Originally Posted by Gus
an epidemic of vaping, and the public schools are cracking down?

Vaping is real popular with middle and high school students these days. They think it's cool and nobody is telling them that it's just another nicotine delivery system that will soon have them addicted to nicotine. It's much worse than smoking cigarettes because you can get as much nicotine in 15 minutes from vaping that you'd get from smoking 2 packs of cigarettes.

It ain't nicotine those little potheads are vaping in their black market bought THC oils and devices.

It's not nicotine causing the deaths and illnesses.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
So playing the douche flute can be dangerous.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
How do the odds shake out? The % of vapers who have died vs the % of smokers who got got by cancer or emphysema?

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I know of some kids that got busted selling vape hits for 5 bucks a piece on the school bus.

I'm assuming you can just buy thc packs for these things legally? My buddy had a siding guy do some work at his house and the guy was hitting a vape thing. Joker was stoned as heck before long.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Vaping in public generally sucks, but us outdoorsmen gotta thank em for a side benefit that came outta vaping: Batteries.

The vaping craze led to the development of high-output rechargeables that also happen to allow for the 5,000 lumen flashlights that are way more affordable than they usedta be.

IC B3

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Blowing clouds will cost ya.

I rather burn a marbolo red

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Vaping in public generally sucks, but us outdoorsmen gotta thank em for a side benefit that came outta vaping: Batteries.

The vaping craze led to the development of high-output rechargeables that also happen to allow for the 5,000 lumen flashlights that are way more affordable than they usedta be.

we have seen the vaping phenomenon explode in these here parts, especially in the surburban/rural schools. it's happened. now to control it?

speaking of technology, we humans seems to be craving the stuff, more and more. and there's folks who want to meet our demands.

speaking of demands, e-scooters are nothing really new, but what to do about them, and keep everyone safe is an open question.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
How do the odds shake out? The % of vapers who have died vs the % of smokers who got got by cancer or emphysema?

Give it 20 years and the lawyers will tell you! smile

Politics is War by Other Means
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
The kids have to push everything to the max. You don't have to fog the room for a little nicotine.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dale06
Amazing people have to be told that inhaling various chemicals daily could be harmful.

Right!

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

The vaping craze led to the development of high-output rechargeables that also happen to allow for the 5,000 lumen flashlights
that are way more affordable than they usedta be.

I believe the ongoing development of high output rechargeable cells for mass production was already well on the way before
vaping hit the big time.
high capacity/output 18650 cells were in demand for , high drain power tools,portable power banks for high drain mobiles, laptops etc
and a host of electric forms of transport , scooters,boards, bikes,Tesla vehicles...with the 18650 reaching its peak, it brought on the
development and use of the 21700 cell.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Starman

The vaping craze led to the development of high-output rechargeables that also happen to allow for the 5,000 lumen flashlights
that are way more affordable than they usedta be.

I believe the ongoing development of high output rechargeable cells for mass production was already well on the way before
vaping hit the big time.
high capacity/output 18650 cells were in demand for , high drain power tools,portable power banks for high drain mobiles, laptops etc
and a host of electric forms of transport , scooters,boards, bikes,Tesla vehicles...with the 18650 reaching its peak, it brought on the
development and use of the 21700 cell.

Yep, been using protected 18650's for 6 or 7 years...vapers didn't invent anything, e-cigarettes were first...weed vapes just have a hotter coil temperature.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 163bc, 06hunter59, 16gage, 55 invisible), 2,971 guests, and 1,270 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,969
Posts18,519,631
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.