Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
So you chickened out, too damn scared you might pay a tax for a CCW, too damned scared to open carry. Feel sorry for you bud as you seem to have bowed down and pledged allegiance to king Obambam and Queen Pelosi. You are just exactly what they were hoping for. Pity it is.

Last edited by Swifty52; 09/11/19.

Swifty
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Originally Posted by jorgeI
activists? more like MORONS.

Open Carry is legal in Texas, like it or not.

Sure, but there is a component in life called judgment and common sense, which to me means, open carry in Brackettville is fine, but not in Highland Park in Dallas...

Cannot disagree with you. I feel the same.

Before open carry was legal, we went into town to eat from the ranch. I was packing my sidearm as I do in any hunting venue & honestly forgot about it.. When we sat down & I peeled off my coat, right adjacent to the Deputy Sheriff who was eating there, he eased over to me very inconspicuously & whispered to me to go put my gun in the car. That was the end of it. It was in the Hill Country. Would have been a different scenario elsewhere as you cited.

By the way, in case you missed it, Jeremiah was a bullfrog.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Gus
just leave yours guns at home boys, don't take your guns to town.

Aint happenin'. I'm not a liberal snowflake intimidated by other's dramatic unfounded emotional fears.

By the way, in case you missed it, Jeremiah was a bullfrog.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not helpful. Could result in them banning concealed carry as well, which, around here anyway, is their right as property owners.

What fresh Hell is this?
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by johnw
Originally Posted by widrahthaar
Pretty damn blue in my area of southern Wisconsin and I’ve seen 2 people open carrying this week. It’s not uncommon at all in this town. For the most part nobody GAF.

It’s the retreads that open carry in groups and/or walk around with rifles that really do the most harm.

The governor who twice vetoed CCW in Wisconsin used open carry as an excuse, and publicly suggested for citizens to open carry.
And then the cops in Madison and Milwaukee openly arrested those who chose to do so.

Milwaukee and Madison are different and that was what 10 years ago?

I’m in Janesville and I’ve never heard of an issue with cops and people carrying or having a gun in a vehicle here.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Originally Posted by Gus
just leave yours guns at home boys, don't take your guns to town.

Aint happenin'. I'm not a liberal snowflake intimidated by other's dramatic unfounded emotional fears.

So if a couple of liberal snowflake fellas started to make out in front of you and your kids, then you’ll be OK? “Interracial” couple shows up to your church and your OK with that too? Latino family moves in next door and hangs a Mexican flag on their mailbox, you’re OK with that?

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
we keep our drug stashes hidden, or are suppose to do so. guns are different though, but not according to many who own a few or more of them.

the police in and around atlanta become very disappointed with citizens who have guns without the necessary paperwork.

of course that paperwork is gov't based, showing a good citizen taking care of business.

dull matte black guns, or shiny chrome plated ones might not look good on a person.

but, if the law allows it, it's perfectly fine in my book. to hide a gun to please the public is just crazy talk. (they'd be even more pleased if they knew you didn't even own a gun).

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (1badf350, 10gaugemag, 16gage, 06hunter59, 1lessdog, 1minute, 54 invisible), 2,950 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,955
Posts18,519,375
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.