Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 17 18
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by 79S
I will keep my story of my 6x swfa failure to myself.. and it was mounted on AR15..

Was the barrel bent? Receiver too tall? Boresighter broken? Stock oversized?

SWFA’s fail, all scopes can fail...Hilarious to read these donkeys protecting their Leupolds like baby chicks. Shît breaks sometimes, especially if you do more than just look at your scopes and say “Oh, my, she’s so pretty”. LMAO 😂😎

How's the Chevy big block rebuild coming along, can I use your torque wrench to torque my scope rings lol...

Last edited by 79S; 09/18/19.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have had enough experience with the 3.5-10 Leupold to understand exactly what Beav is sayin..... must just be a coincidence.... hmmm

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
I hate Leupolds. Every time I run across a nicely priced 2.5-8x36 , I buy it.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Journeyman
Was a joke, dude. See the little smiley? If you don't find the comedy in the the ft/in thing, while you were making an argument against over-torquing you either have a dull sense of humor or are just one of those azzholes that can't be wrong...
Or...you might try vagisil...

Your 😂 face was on your first post...Didn’t see a second one, only your skill at bold fonts...I have a great sense of humor, especially kicking defenders of stupid in the clam when their fear of a beloved scope is being attacked.

Things break...It was the manner in how Leupold CS handled the call saying the returned scope was within their spec. And, telling my neighbor NF makes a good scope.

Vagisil has many uses...Especially loosening a key stuck on bold font for someone 😬🤣😎😜

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If Leupold had the reputation of NF or even SWFA I’d only own Loopys. I honestly wish they did, their myriad of offerings plus the USA factor is nice.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
I will keep my story of my 6x swfa failure to myself.. and it was mounted on AR15..

Was the barrel bent? Receiver too tall? Boresighter broken? Stock oversized?

SWFA’s fail, all scopes can fail...Hilarious to read these donkeys protecting their Leupolds like baby chicks. Shît breaks sometimes, especially if you do more than just look at your scopes and say “Oh, my, she’s so pretty”. LMAO 😂😎

How's the Chevy big block rebuild coming along, can I use your torque wrench to torque my scope rings lol...

Got it pulled out ok...Just trying to find a solid mounting system to get it onto my 6.5 PRC. 😎

“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 79S

Your lying!!!! Just like the pages of nightforce failures!!! Laffin

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My SWFA 6x had erectile dysfunction... shocking I know but true

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar

Brother, you are hard on scopes and women...LIKE BUTTON 👍🏻😎

“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar

Brother, you are hard on scopes and women...LIKE BUTTON 👍🏻😎

Simple brother Beav, they better perform or down the road they go.....

IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
What Formidolosus said. He doesn't make this stuff up. He shoots strait.

Jud, we can compare with some long range dialing soon enough. grin

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
👍

Gotta love it, a leupold integrity thread turns into a shooting comp!! 😂 btw, I think I might bring my one and only nightforce!! 🤭

Last edited by Judman; 09/19/19.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
LOL, that does it, I'm going to have to use my old BAR 338 with a 1-3/4-5 Burris! grin that sombitch is rock steady.

Trump Won!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
If you like leupold, you either, don’t shoot enough, are a road hunter, don’t hunt very hard, or are a liar!!!! Then the shootout competition comes up!! TFF

Ain’t easy havin pals.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by gunner500
LOL, that does it, I'm going to have to use my old BAR 338 with a 1-3/4-5 Burris! grin that sombitch is rock steady.

Stay home, got you beat already. New Leopold Beeeg Bore on a like new pre 64....And I aint lying....

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

Smiley.... grin

Last edited by battue; 09/19/19.

laissez les bons temps rouler
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
If you like Leupold, it serves your needs, plain and simple. If it didn't you wouldnt like them. I don't think you'll find one objective person in the long range shooting crowd, the PRS crowd, the tactical crowd, (the guys that shoot and dial) that will claim Leupold is on par with NF and SWFA in terms of tracking and reliability. I don't even think that subject is up for debate anymore, that ship has sailed. But on the other hand Leupold serves the needs of many, no denying that.

What I think is a tragedy is that we lost the Campfire Exclusive Leupold Presentation to give us comfort. They should have left that master piece up for all to see. I'm sorry but after that debacle I can't even take them serious anymore. Doug, did you ever get any feedback from Leupold (I know the answer but had to ask).

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Formidilosus
Everything has a failure rate. However, the difference between a Leupold- any Leupold, and a Nightforce- any Nightforce is worlds apart. That is not a guess. It is not based on seeing a couple of scopes. It is not based on what scope I like. It is not based on opinion. It is based on hundreds of scopes from each being measured and used. In an average year I will directly see 40-50 Leupolds shot and tested. Well over half will have total failures. In that same year I will see twice as many Nightforces and the failure rate has been 0% for the last decade.

The sniper weapon system optic with highest failure in modern (post 70’s) US military history is the 3.5-10x40 M3LR with near 25% failure rate. The scope with lowest failure rate in US mil issuance history is the Nightforce 3.5-15x50 NXS F1 at less than 1%. Those “failure” rates are from SWS’s being turned in for repair.

thanks for the actual factual info, it is appreciated

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Send me all the Leupold scopes you don’t want.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by ctsmith
If you like Leupold, it serves your needs, plain and simple. If it didn't you wouldnt like them. I don't think you'll find one objective person in the long range shooting crowd, the PRS crowd, the tactical crowd, (the guys that shoot and dial) that will claim Leupold is on par with NF and SWFA in terms of tracking and reliability. I don't even think that subject is up for debate anymore, that ship has sailed. But on the other hand Leupold serves the needs of many, no denying that.

What I think is a tragedy is that we lost the Campfire Exclusive Leupold Presentation to give us comfort. They should have left that master piece up for all to see. I'm sorry but after that debacle I can't even take them serious anymore. Doug, did you ever get any feedback from Leupold (I know the answer but had to ask).

There’s NO WAY a Leupold scope could serve anyone’s needs. Someone on the internet said so. Laughing

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hanco
Send me all the Leupold scopes you don’t want.

....Them Loopys work great when your shoot’n pigs in a blanket-cage at point blank range Jethro. 😬🙄😜😎

“Molon Labe”
Page 4 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 6 17 18

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (1minute, 160user, 22250rem, 1beaver_shooter, 204guy, 17CalFan, 63 invisible), 2,318 guests, and 1,430 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,941
Posts18,480,085
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.