Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Hey Smokepole, are you waiting for your return call from the 24hr Call-in-Center of George Soros, to get you out of this jam you are in?

Did you text them a link to this thread?

Please tell them to come debate me too. I love making Useful Idiots look like good Useful Idiots. It's all for thuh greater good, dontcha know?

Are your Useful Idiot George Soros superiors stricken with Low I.Q. also?

Smokepole, are you a government scientist leaching off the tax payer’s money?

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

GB1

N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by Gus
i've often wondered.

it's been cold here, down to -5 numerous times. (yes, it'll bust plumbing).

it's been hot here, over a 100 is not that uncommon.

we have tropical storms and hurricanes.

they're both natural and fill aquifers.

should we depend upon scientists?

should we vote on it as a group?

what if it's not real at all?

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by lvmiker
I have climbed in glaciated Mountain ranges from the Himalayas to Alaska and many of those have changed vastly in just the last 30 years so change of sorts is not the question. To proclaim knowledge of the cause and to attribute it to modern civilization is similar to proclaiming that you possess actual knowledge of gods design for mankind. Vanity, thy name is man.

mike r

This is my whole point: To proclaim knowledge and state an absolute in either direction i.e., either "all climate change is caused by humans" or "humans have zero impact" is ridiculous and unprovable.

Wouldn't you (and you too antelope sniper) agree?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Hey Smokepole, if humans are causing climate change with their releasing of CO2, tell me, how are you going to stop China, India, Sub Saharan Africa from building “all” Coal fired energy plants to bring electricity to the regions without, so they can grow a middle class, being they want to emerge from poverty and Coal is their only resource to accomplish this task? I’m all ears.

How are you going to stop those billions of people from polluting the Urth when all they have available is Coal, and not CH4?

Oh, and by the way limp brain, we’ve cut our CO2 in half, and are at 1980’s levels, by switching from Coal to CH4 plants, so we really can’t cut anymore. We’ve done OUR part for mother urth.

Go move to the other side of the urth and push your Communist views, and get them to buy your humans cause global warming schtick…your I.Q. will fit right in with theirs.

We could cut more.

We could go nuclear.

Hey Smokepole, do you support Nuclear power?

Yes, I do. Most of my career has been spent cleaning up contaminated sites for the DOD, including radionuclides. One site iin New Jersey was contaminated with plutonium ("the most toxic substance known to man!!"). But almost totally immobile in soil.

Nuclear waste is bad stuff but we have the capacity to contain it if we want to. We could put it all out at the Nevada Test Site, which is already so contaminated it'll never be cleaned up.

It''s funny, all I did was ask "elksalyer" to back up his categoricasl statement that humans have had zero impact on climate, and all of a suddn people start making assumptions about what I believe or don't believe.

All I did was ask a loudmouth know-it-all to back up what he said. He can't.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Hey Smokepole, if humans are causing climate change with their releasing of CO2, tell me, how are you going to stop China, India, Sub Saharan Africa from building “all” Coal fired energy plants to bring electricity to the regions without, so they can grow a middle class, being they want to emerge from poverty and Coal is their only resource to accomplish this task? I’m all ears.

How are you going to stop those billions of people from polluting the Urth when all they have available is Coal, and not CH4?

Oh, and by the way limp brain, we’ve cut our CO2 in half, and are at 1980’s levels, by switching from Coal to CH4 plants, so we really can’t cut anymore. We’ve done OUR part for mother urth.

Go move to the other side of the urth and push your Communist views, and get them to buy your humans cause global warming schtick…your I.Q. will fit right in with theirs.

LOL, I knew it would get around to this. I agree with this post 100% "elkslayer." It's not really a question of what's causing the esrth to warm, it's a question of what do we do about it. I'm in favor of doing what we can without hurting our economy.

And you're right, we need to get China, India, and everyone else on board or whatever we do is pointless.

And just so this fact doesn't escape your pointy little head, everything you've said above is 100% superfluous if your contention that humans have had zero impact is true.

So, if humans have zero impact on climate, why are China, India, reducing US-based CO2 emissions and the like even in the conversation?

Moron.

Hey Smokepole, are you waiting for your return call from the 24hr Call-in-Center of George Soros, to get you out of this jam you are in?

No, I'm waiting for you to offer any proof you can to back up your categorical statement. And just so we're clear, giving an example of one "researcher" who had his research blown away is not proof.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hicountry
Ask yourself how many banks stoped loaning, developers stop developing, insurance companies won't insure any ocean front property anywhere in the world.

Any questions ?

Or, ask yourself which of our military branches have programs in place and are spending serious money right now due to climate change, The answer would be, all of them.

Banks will lend money and insurance companies will write policies wherever they think they can make money. They just raise their prices. We have good friends in Florida who own multiple residential properties on the southeast coast there, the keys, and in the Bahamas.

They are shrewd business-people. They stopped paying the high premiums because they figured it was cheaper to just repair the damage, when it happens.

And if a bank lent them money for a mortgage and the property got blown away a day after closing, the bank would get paid.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/climate-change-scare-tool-to-destroy-capitalism/

U.N. Official Reveals Real Reason Behind Warming Scare

FacebookTwitterLinkedInShare Licensing
2/10/2015
Economic Systems: The alarmists keep telling us their concern about global warming is all about man's stewardship of the environment. But we know that's not true. A United Nations official has now confirmed this.

At a news conference last week in Brussels, Christiana Figueres, executive secretary of U.N.'s Framework Convention on Climate Change, admitted that the goal of environmental activists is not to save the world from ecological calamity but to destroy capitalism.

"This is the first time in the history of mankind that we are setting ourselves the task of intentionally, within a defined period of time, to change the economic development model that has been reigning for at least 150 years, since the Industrial Revolution," she said.

Referring to a new international treaty environmentalists hope will be adopted at the Paris climate change conference later this year, she added: "This is probably the most difficult task we have ever given ourselves, which is to intentionally transform the economic development model for the first time in human history."

The only economic model in the last 150 years that has ever worked at all is capitalism. The evidence is prima facie: From a feudal order that lasted a thousand years, produced zero growth and kept workdays long and lifespans short, the countries that have embraced free-market capitalism have enjoyed a system in which output has increased 70-fold, work days have been halved and lifespans doubled.

Figueres is perhaps the perfect person for the job of transforming "the economic development model" because she's really never seen it work. "If you look at Ms. Figueres' Wikipedia page," notes Cato economist Dan Mitchell: Making the world look at their right hand while they choke developed economies with their left.

We must utterly destroy the climate change liars, or they will destroy this country and all of us!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Like the Chinese 100 year plan the Dems have their 100 year plan. Let anyone from anywhere into the USA so we can incorporate their eventual vote. Indoctrinate the young that CC is man made and climate can be controlled by politicians so we get their vote. Funny how in the discussion solar activity is left completely off the table i.e., flares, storms, variable temp changes due to earths varying orbits and speeds around the sun. Daily weather events are always mistaken as climate, weather analyzed over a significant time is climate. Realize that 70 million years ago T-Rex roamed an area in Alberta Canada where the fauna was sub tropical with climate similar to south Florida. C02 levels at times climbed close to 2,000 ppm. Today we’re alarmed at levels below 400 ppm, below 200 ppm and the planet will start to die off. Man made CC is the new hoax used to control population and of course energy use by taxation. It is a 21st century Marxist strategy that Marx himself would be proud of. One last thing, temperature controls the levels of C02 released, C02 levels do not drive temperature. The oceans absorb vast quantities of C02 and release vast quantities based on temperature. It’s a lot more complicated with many more important variables than man’s existence.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

“Or, ask yourself which of our military branches have programs in place and are spending serious money right now due to climate change, The answer would be, all of them.“

Congress said yes to military spending? For real?

IC B3

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by SMOKEPOLE
Originally Posted by elkslayer91
Humans have zero impact.

I'd like to see your proof of that.

Originally Posted by smokepole
Nothing you posted is remotely close to proof that humans have had zero impact on climate.

I asked for his proof and apparently he has none.

But that doesn't keep people like "elkslayer" from going on for pages…without offering any proof to back up what they say.

All I did was ask a loudmouth know-it-all to back up what he said. He can't.

No, I'm waiting for you to offer any proof you can to back up your categorical statement. And just so we're clear, giving an example of one "researcher" who had his research blown away is not proof.

I asked for his proof

giving an example of one "researcher" who had his research blown away is not proof.

Smokepole demonstrates above, exactly how a RABID COMMUNIST, brainwashed with Saul Alinsky’s “Rules for Radicals” tactics, ignores the facts, and keeps the pressure on by following the three rules below:

#8 - "Keep the pressure on."
#10 - "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.”
#13 - "Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.”

As you people can see above in this thread, I produced the facts and proof, while smokepole follows the COMMUNIST SAUL ALINSKY tactic of lie and deny, lie and deny until “his” lie becomes truth.

Everyone is posting “facts” while smokepole has posted “nothing” to support humans cause climate change. These communists “always” put the burden of proof on their opponents, just like smokepole is doing in this thread, while they obfuscate and lie, and NEVER post “anything” to support “their” lies...never.

Smokepole is extremely well groomed in Communist Saul Alinsky’s “Rules for Radicals” tactics.

These are the rabid mentally sick traitors who are aligned with the democrats to destroy capitalism, and take away your freedom slowly until you, and your families are enslaved by these tyrants, mostly because they are miserable in their mentally sick lives, and they want to force you to become just as miserable and unhappy as them.

This is why they want to destroy this country.

This is why the phaggots want to destroy your families.

They are all mentally sick.

EXAMPLE OF SEVERE MENTAL SICKNESS:

Originally Posted by SMOKEPOLE
giving an example of one "researcher" who had his research blown away is not proof.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 09/23/19.

"He is far from Stupid"

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by 16bore

“Or, ask yourself which of our military branches have programs in place and are spending serious money right now due to climate change, The answer would be, all of them.“

Congress said yes to military spending? For real?

Post a few attachments to show us which branches are spending funds on climate change. I haven't see that yet.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
All you need to do is google Department of Defense climate change.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Smokepole demonstrates above, exactly how a RABID COMMUNIST, brainwashed with Saul Alinsky’s “Rules for Radicals” tactics, ignores the facts, and keeps the pressure on by following the three rules below:

#8 - "Keep the pressure on."

What, no mention of George Soros?? He's on my speed dial, did you know that LOL.

"Keep the pressure on??" Are you serious? You think this is "pressure?"

You made the categorical statement that "humans have had zero impact on the climate." All I did was ask for proof of your categorical statement. If you don't have proof, just say so, it's pretty simple.

If you think that's "keeping the pressure on," all I can say is, son, you need to get out more.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
First you must remove your head out your ass!

Fück Joe byron
G
Gus Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Hammer2506
First you must remove your head out your ass!

man alive! i've seen some really cold winter days, and some really hot summer days in my 71 years.

but for the life of me, i can't really say if things are getting better or worse.

i do perceive that we're becoming much populated than in the past.

after you pulled your head out your arse, did everything look shiity?

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Lets prove, once again, smokepole’s lying here, shall we?

In the first quote below, QUOTE: 1, smokepole says, “It's a categorical statement that's hard to prove one way or the other.” That is how Communists give themselves an “out” from having to prove their side, since their side is all a lie.

In the second quote below, QUOTE: 2, you see where he misses where I started my statement with, “if humans are causing climate change…”, and he goes on to admit he agrees with humans being the cause 100%. I never said humans are the cause. I was simply pointing out you can’t control the rest of the developing world, which flew right over his LOW I.Q. brain.

Here is his lie, if it is “a categorical statement that's hard to prove one way or the other” as he claimed, then why is he agreeing 100% it is humans as the cause?

That would mean he has proof, so where is your proof smokepole?

He won’t answer that call to prove it, even though he agrees 100%, because as you see below, he spins it again by stating it doesn’t matter what’s causing it, it’s all about what are we gonna do.

Lie…deflect…LIE…deflect…LIE…deflect…The Communist’s game plan.

He ends his screed by attempting to be a conservative, and blend in here, with his “not wanting to hurt the economy”. How can throwing tax money at a scam not hurt the economy, Mr. Communist Smokepole?

QUOTE: 1
Not by me it doesn't because I never said climate change was caused by humans. "Elkslayer" said "humans have had zero impact." It's a categorical statement that's hard to prove one way or the other. I asked for his proof and apparently he has none.

QUOTE: 2
Originally Posted by elkslayer91

LOL, I knew it would get around to this. I agree with this post 100% "elkslayer." It's not really a question of what's causing the esrth to warm, it's a question of what do we do about it. I'm in favor of doing what we can without hurting our economy.

And you're right, we need to get China, India, and everyone else on board or whatever we do is pointless.

we need to get China, India, and everyone else on board - Smokepole

There it is people. He agrees humans (China, India, USA) cause it, but you'll never see any post by him to prove it.

I posted proof, as many of you have too, and as everyone reading this can see, this Bi-Polar menatally sick Communist, wanting to destroy this nation byway of a scam, is still asking to see my proof after having posted it.

That is the batchit crazy Communist mental sickness we are fighting.

"He is far from Stupid"

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
The military is converting to leadfree munitions where possible. Every mil firing range in the country is removing the lead or is scheduled to do so. Depleted Uranium in ammo is also being removed.This is just the start.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

This guy has an interesting take, expressed during a Q&A...go to 2:17

Last edited by sse; 09/24/19.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
The answer to your original question regarding the reality of climate change is easy, Gus. Ask some twelve year old or, a reasonable equivalent, Al Gore.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

382 members (260Remguy, 30Gibbs, 1_deuce, 17CalFan, 280ACKIMP, 257_X_50, 44 invisible), 2,608 guests, and 1,372 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,754
Posts18,476,318
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.