A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by Morewood
Great story well told, BountyHunter.

+1

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Actually I've done a couple of those already told....so no use repeating...

but one I would like to pass on, was back when I lived in MN....

evidently it was started by a gag gift with a real bad pair of plaid pants with a family...

however that migrated into the pants being returned or given to someone new to the family thru marriage...

it was how it was returned or passed on that was funny...

it would be in the paper and on the nightly news right after Christmas....

I recall one year in particular, it was given to a family member but put in a Station Wagon from the boneyard
that had been crushed... and then encased in a cube of cement.. and then delivered to the recipients driveway
by a flatbed and a crane.....

each year, the recipient would "unwrap it" and then try to do a oneupmanship next Christmas...

this was back in the 80s, but it had been going on since the late 50s to early 60s...and involved rich folks with money...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
Bobcat story must be popular, I've heard that here in Tn

Same M.O.

4 white boys, suitcase, negroes, wildcat. Except this one plays out in a negro bar parking lot.

Funny thing, JamesJr told me he had heard a simliar story in Kentucky

Yeah, I heard that story here, different people and a slightly different version. Seems White people everywhere go around picking on poor old Negroes. Shame, shame, shame......lol.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I'm going to repeat a couple of good prank stories that I know happened.

Man heard that another man was hitting on every woman in the community, including his wife, so he goes and buys a real sexy pair of panties, jacks off on them, and then puts them in the guys car, with the following note......Here's something to remember me by, with your cum still on them. Guy's wife finds them first and the chit hit the fan. No, I wasn't involved, but I know who was, and I always figured the guy had a good reason for doing what he did.

Back in high school a friend of mine was always taking a box of Chiklets, after it was empty, and filling it up with Feenimint, which looked exactly like a Chiklet. He'd pass them out to other people. Feeniment was a laxative, and he pulled that stunt more than once.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I was hanging out with friends this passed weekend and one guy told me when his brothers were young like 12 or so they would help their next door neighbor with yard work and both times the guy stiffed them and wouldnt pay them anything. The guy was a raging drunk and would start drinking in the morning. My friend told me he filled a a 40 oz beer bottle with his own urine and put it in the refrigerator after it was ice cold he gave it to one of his younger brothers and told him to give it to the neighbor who wouldnt pay them the money he owed them. About a week later the neighbor told his younger brother he would never drink that brand of beer again because it gave him horrible runs and he had to stay home all day the next day after he drank it. How he drank 40 oz of urine without noticing the difference is beyond me, but then again he was probably already drunk when he opened that particular bottle

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Friend of mine, who is gone now, had a blowhard hunting with him who claimed he could simply glance at an elk turd and determine age, sex, size, health, and antler size. So my friend sprinkled a few Milk Duds around the camp. My friend "sampled" a few Milk Duds, and the other fellow sampled the real deal. He didn't hunt with him any more.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
When I was in my early 20s, I left on an ex girlfriend's porch a box containing a fresh, bloody deer heart with a note pinned to it that said. "Since you enjoyed ripping my heart out so much, I thought you'd like to have it for your collection." She was not amused. Today, I'd be in jail for that...

Last edited by SCGunNut; 09/24/19.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1941USMC, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 42 invisible), 2,253 guests, and 1,169 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,643
Posts18,493,286
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.