Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Gang Members Exempt From Red Flag
Just wanted to point out that these Red Flag confiscation orders are nothing more than a political tool.
Get this, a private citizen can be legally disarmed by an accusation from nearly anyone, but a member of a criminal gang cannot!
As I said in a previous post, the leftist and commies want a disarmed population for political reasons. They want the population dependent on the government for everything, including protection from criminals.
This isn't about making anybody safe, it's about ensuring that their agenda cannot be effectively resisted.
Rest assured that semi auto rifles are only a first step, not the end goal!
Every thinking individual knows this, including LEOs and military. The majority of police serve their own career, not the constitution. At one time it was service to friends and neighbors, and I'm sure many still feel that way, but I'd bet it's no longer true for the vast majority.
The military has plenty of "lifers", I'm sure, but for the most part, enlisted personnel are there to get military benefits allowing them to pursue their own lives after their service. And you can bet that officers and NCOs know that they can be held accountable for their own actions, even if ordered to do something.
As I said, most military people are a lot smarter than most civilians give them credit for. I know this first hand from my own military service.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
To find the answer "If they will follow orders" all we need to do is look at history, US History.

Katrina

Katrina was especially telling...............and what happened was not at all well publicized.

Also, no one that I am aware of resisted turning over their weapons either.

MM

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
To find the answer "If they will follow orders" all we need to do is look at history, US History.

Katrina

Katrina was especially telling...............and what happened was not at all well publicized.

MM

Can you define what you mean by "resisted"?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Katrina

MM

There is/was a video of an “older” woman that refused to give up her handgun. She was ruffed-up a little, and her handgun was taken. The NRA made a big issue of this and under the Bush administration a law was passed that your 2nd amendment rights were to be recognized in such an emergency! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by memtb

Katrina

MM

There is/was a video of an “older” woman that refused to give up her handgun. She was ruffed-up a little, and her handgun was taken. The NRA made a big issue of this and under the Bush administration a law was passed that your 2nd amendment rights were to be recognized in such an emergency! memtb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-taU9d26wT4

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Any American Citizen that does not recognize that the most existential threat to their freedom is the American government (and at all levels), is in denial or has their head buried in the sand.

Sam......

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Sam, you are absolutely correct, I think it started in 1776, and only gets worse with time.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Any American Citizen that does not recognize that the most existential threat to their freedom is the American government (and at all levels), is in denial or has their head buried in the sand.
The government represents the enforcement of the threat and the ones who are armed are the most immediate and visible part of that threat. The real threat however, are the ones pulling the strings, who own the government.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
The government represents the enforcement of the threat and the ones who are armed are the most immediate and visible part of that threat. The real threat however, are the ones pulling the strings, who own the government.

They ALL think that citizens cannot be trusted with freedom.

When you boil it down, the biggest threat to freedom IS government.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Thank You Steve.....that’s the story I was thinking of! Our government at it’s best! mad memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by ERK
Most police are on a little power trip. If you notice most have the shaved head look as it kind of sets them apart from the rest of us. Not counting the bald guys. Lol. I think they will because some already have. Edk

Many LEO's are prior military service, and brought the haircut with them

Haircut ain't got anything to do with anything.

Not to mention it doesn't give a bad guy something to grab onto if it gets physical.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Bad azz LEO's absolutely lovin' what they were doing......................just sayin'.

And most will gladly do it again w/o hesitation if told to do so. Anyone that doesn't believe that is a little light up top.

MM

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It really sucks when your only options are give me liberty or give me death

But it happens and has happened before.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
When you hand over your guns make sure the barrels are nice and warm.

I like to do my hunting BEFORE I pull the trigger!
There is only one kind of dead, but there are many different kinds of wounded.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by whelennut
When you hand over your guns make sure the barrels are nice and warm.
Only an idiot is going to be waiting at home for the SWAT team to get there when they start going around collecting guns. Time for a more pro active approach at that point. Just sayin.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Hopefully I will not be here when they come to visit.

I like to do my hunting BEFORE I pull the trigger!
There is only one kind of dead, but there are many different kinds of wounded.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by whelennut
Hopefully I will not be here when they come to visit.

Same here...I'd like to be about 440 yards away...ideally....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by Blackheart
All this talk about the popo enforcing laws, yet not a shred of responsibility for the people, which YOU elect, making them.

In most cases it's commie city folk who elect the people making those laws. No matter. Those elected took an oath to uphold the constitution. Making laws in violation of the supreme law of the land is a clear violation of their oath of office and any law that violates is illegal in itself. Anyone who enforces a law made in clear violation of the constitution is no more than a govt. thug. There is nothing in the second amendment that allows for confiscation of firearms of any kind whatsoever.

That sounds good in theory, but in reality that would mean you couldn't disarm a person that was invading your home to commit a robbery.

Bullshit, if you weren't full of strawmen, you'd only be full of yourself. There are no means or reason to disarm an individual, the objective goal is to perforate them if they become a threat to oneself. You are the one enforcing Marxism, not the Law of the Land, which I would hope you were sworn to defend against... though not all departments give merit to the Constitution, and even less LEOs understand such.

As far as commies making the law, you are correct and as long as people allow their rights to slip away it will worsen.

Wow, so you are a self composed bootlikker that will never disobey his orders. You blame the People for congresscritters, usurping power, misappropriating funds, actively lying to their constituents, election fraud, ad nauseum... and you still attempt to blame US, the People for your enforcement of such..? You are the definition of a self depraved individual. May God have mercy on your soul.

Worrying about the cops is about dumbest, most simpleminded thing a person can do. It's like worrying about your wife's boyfriend's.

I find it especially cute that you reference Cuckold nature, as it really exemplifies how perverse ya'll view the public... 'Lawmen' are naturally the enforcers of the State's bad policies, are you not going to accept your position as a tyrant when they call your number and ask you to step in line, if only for your pension's sake..? ROFL, don't kid yourself, you are not a moral man, as much as you and I wish you were...

"Social order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain” de Sade
"He who'll not reason is a Bigot, he who cannot is a Fool, and he who dares not is a Slave."SirWilliamDrummond
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Keep THIS in mind, any and all bootlickers who blindly follow anti-Constitutional "laws" or Executive Orders to maintain your "retirement" (and you know who and what you are).

Famous LAST words at Nuremberg:

"I was only following orders."

There WILL be a reckoning. The 1000 year Reich lasted less than 20 years.

You have been forewarned.

Flame away, bootlickers. My fire suit is ON.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Ever read Turner Diaries? The "Police" are the gangs that Gov't couldn't control - so they deputized them, then send them to search houses, in the process they steal, rape, etc... So the "Police" are not what we think of as today's COPS.

The National Guard - same, sort of, Full of non-professionals, and when they see their friends and family looting and "getting what's mine", are they going to protect what belongs to some corporation thousands of miles away, or get that new stereo and shoes, and schitt......

And these zombies line up and eat from the media’s trough

Cowards CANNOT be free. Nor should they be.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (06hunter59, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 1936M71, 160user, 1minute, 222Sako, 59 invisible), 2,453 guests, and 1,439 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,173
Posts18,484,607
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.