Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I knew the “mudshark” comment would get liar Larry’s attention

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Big Stick
NoSqueeze,

The only person you bother...is you. To the tune,in which you felt compelled to fake your death. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now what were the "odds",that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit? Hint.

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

Laughing!..............

mempty,

You'd NEED to take it,because you couldn't "afford" it. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Brokedick Clueless Droolers are a fhuqking hoot! Hint.

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

Laughing!..................

math',

Some things goes without sayin'. Hint.

Just sayin'.....................(grin)

clair',

Honey,bless your writhing Estrogen Levels,as you are unable to control your surging Emotions. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The only thing you "shoot" is your mouth and Imagination,though thankfully for you,Imagination and Pretend are free...so you can "afford" to "contribute",you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Pardon my shooting it all and then some,thus being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess. Hint.

A few 6mm's on a typical day and be SURE to try and "talk" rifle "particulars",mainly because it will be FUNNIER than fhuqk. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Looking forward to your next Hissy Fit,you poor poor(literally) CLUELESS Fhuqk. hint.

Bless your heart for crying though!

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

.....................Well Bigeee Sticky..........................Guarantee ya that your above comments are such,,, where you would NOT have the damned gutts to say directly to my face.....You would not get through the first few syllables before being thoroughly planted right where you stood.............Yep! YOU would become THE lying POS laid out in a """wonderful"""" horizontal position...................You are a POS and YOU would be lying on the ground............HINT HINT HINT.........NOW GFY..........Time for yer Jack Daniels......................

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by mathman
Originally Posted by Judman
I’d rather be fuucked in the azz than run a “howa “.... hint

What's the beef with Howa?

Or his ass! laugh

Camp is where you make it.
E
Elliot Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
E
What's up guys, damn, lot of bad blood running in this forum. Phew. Anyhow, I went to hold for the first time the winchester, model 70 Featherweight, first I like to say that it was a beautiful rifle, but just too light for my taste. They also had a Remington ADL on 243, to me it had good weight, it was a combo w/scope for $420 you guys were right, I had to hold it to know... and the Remington is the one. So... I will get this cheap model and set a good scope and I'll be on my way. Thank to all u guys for all the info. 1 thing I would like to say to all u guys is, stop insulting each other. You guys each have knowledge in different areas and together you guys are strong. Fighting like I see u guys do, makes no sense. Just my 2 cents as the new guy.

If you are helping someone and expecting something in return, you are doing business not kindness.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Elliot
What's up guys, damn, lot of bad blood running in this forum.........Fighting like I see u guys do, makes no sense. Just my 2 cents as the new guy.

Overall it's a great group of guys here, but this is pretty common on some other forums as well. You can learn a great deal here from everyone. Just don't let yourself get sucked in, and as you progress you'll find what works for you and what doesn't.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pretty fhuqking FUNNY. Hint.

Get a group of Retards gathered,they'll drool and groan...hit 'em with a couple/few facts and they shut right the fhuqk up. Congratulations?!?

Bless your hearts.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Drooling and groaning bunch of retards sounds like your house in the trailer park.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Now what were the "odds",that the CRY for help,was emitted by a CLUELESS Kchunt who "professed" IMAGINARY Pretend Ignore?!? Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Hint.

LAUGHING!......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I dunno, man.................

To a gun, EVERY Howa and Howabee I've seen, shot or owned came right outta the box shooting better groups than roughly 90% of everything else......…….....likely closer 100% of everything else at a similar price point.

The shame of shooting a Howa will wear off quickly. Takin' one up the azz...……….that'll follow you around forever.

Wollen nicht krank dein feind. Planen es.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Yoder409

I dunno, man.................

To a gun, EVERY Howa and Howabee I've seen, shot or owned came right outta the box shooting better groups than roughly 90% of everything else......…….....likely closer 100% of everything else at a similar price point.

The shame of shooting a Howa will wear off quickly. Takin' one up the azz...……….that'll follow you around forever.
Howa's are very good rifles. One of the best PF's out there and generally shoot very well. I have owned several over the years and going all the way back to the first S&W 1500 I bought back in the 80's they've all shot great.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Another thread ruined by Big ShizzleSnicker and his dumbass claims. Nobody asked him about his yellow taped trout stream rifles- yet we get to listen to his arrogant and abrasive preaching and offensive opinions.

If you haven't figured it out yet, Elliott- put that horses ass on IGNORE.

Last edited by 3584ELK; 10/05/19. Reason: profanity

"I didn't realize we had so many snipers in this country." by J23
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Pretty fhuqking FUNNY. Hint.

Get a group of Retards gathered,they'll drool and groan...hit 'em with a couple/few facts and they shut right the fhuqk up. Congratulations?!?

Bless your hearts.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

You stupid bastard, I’m soooooo overwhelmed with facts, I didn’t leave my couch the last couple days!!!!!

Laughing......

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Hint

Just a sneak peak for ya!!! Haha

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I love my mobile couch!!! 🤣🤣

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I love my mobile couch!!! 🤣🤣

Dunno where you had that couched parked. But now that you have your bull tag punched, I bet you could rent that couch out for a handsome price. Yep

👍👍👍

Wollen nicht krank dein feind. Planen es.
E
Elliot Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
E
Damn big guy, what that in them buckets ?

If you are helping someone and expecting something in return, you are doing business not kindness.
E
Elliot Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
E
Is this the one you told me Tzone ? Leupold VX-3 2.5-8 x 36mm ?

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by mathman

What's the beef with Howa?

Ummmm because I don't like howas.... I don't like muzzle breaks, I don't like carbon fiber barrels, I don't like anything .284, I don't like Chevy or Ford trucks, I don't like white women who fuuck black guys, I don't like swfa scopes, I don't like lifted trucks, I don't like Harley Davidson motorcycles...... Savvy? Anymore examples of what "I " don't like?

OK, so it was purely a personal dislike. No biggie, there are things I just don't like either. I asked because I thought there may have been a logical/rational/technical point against the Howa rifle of which I'm not aware.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Since you admitted openly around here that you were new to your topic, I salute you. LOL

Just trying to clarify some things that many will talk around, since some of ‘us’ (LOL) take for granted that certain things are known by all, or that others can decipher some of the back and forth:

NOTHING is wrong with the 243. Barrel specifics of twist/throat and mag box length can hamstring it IF you get into true long range. The 6/6.5 were introduced into rifles/packages FOR long range, with long bullets in mind. In reality, you’d never notice much recoil difference in those 3. Your 700 will (in all likelihood) never hamper you doing range work with a 243 to 500+, or hunting to 300+, with factory ammo. Burn out the barrel, and that’d be a good thing for you, AND your rifle.....by then you’ll know as much as most typing here about what YOU need, want, and how to get there going forward. All the words on this forum can’t replace trigger time, and you’ll be setup to enjoy (key word) plenty with that simple 243 setup. You’ve got the opportunity to learn bags, bipods, trigger, positions, hand/thumb pressure, prone cheek pressure vs bench vs other, wind, range, follow through, etc. Good luck.

Last edited by hh4whiskey; 10/07/19.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Elliot
Is this the one you told me Tzone ? Leupold VX-3 2.5-8 x 36mm ?

Yes, that'll work great.

There seems to be a lot of BS on here about Leupold. Some of it may be legit. It's the only scope we use on our guns and don't have any issues.

Camp is where you make it.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
There are legit problems with Leupold. I've used them for years and still have a bunch. When my round count went way up for a stretch a few years ago, and I was moving them rifle to rifle and dialing too so their adjustments got more of a workout, problems started to show up.

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

316 members (10Glocks, 17CalFan, 160user, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 1lesfox, 32 invisible), 1,875 guests, and 1,058 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,873
Posts18,478,779
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.