Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GregW
I'm confused then. Why is JG a liar relative to what he's contributed to the thread?

Read it again

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JGRaider

That's great. Congrats? What are you taking about though. This is a thread about the best bins under $300...

He's a little slow, or drunk.

Maybe both.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by SandBilly
I'm confused then. Why is JG a liar relative to what he's contributed to the thread?

Read it again

I read the whole thread....

Keep playing your silly games. So stupid.....

What's your beef with JG on this thread. Just say it so the rest of us can read the binocular thread? Why the need for the teenage passive agressiveness?

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Glad to

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gadget guys.

Need 12’s for this
Need 10’s for this
Need 8’s for this
Need 6’s for this

Lmao.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
You're making yourself look stupid...

I own 6.5's, 8's, 8.5's, 10's, 12's, and 15's. Am I a gadget guy or just JG?

- Greg

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Leupold has some good one but most start at $300. Probably find some older new stock on Ebay.

I have a Pair of Leupold Alpines I got for around $300 about 6 years ago, sale at Bass Pro. 10x42s.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Idk. Sounds like you have a problem.

You gonna sit there and tell me all that glass is needed for a specific type of hunting? You HAVE to have it, right? Can’t get it done without it. [bleep] you.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't have any specific suggestions, but having used alpha binos long enough that if my budget was only $300 I'd be looking for something used unless there was some super duper blowout sale somewhere.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

You gonna sit there and tell me all that glass is needed for a specific type of hunting? You HAVE to have it, right? Can’t get it done without it. [bleep] you.

I hunt 10 states at random times at random years during random seasons. I hunt for about 3-4 months a year. Each one is a tool for a specific purposeful job. Damn straight. If you wanna wander through some sandhills tracking a buck you don't need much. That wasn't what the thread was about....

I can get it done with much less for sure but you made a damn random beef for no [bleep] reason like a damn child. No need to get cheeky at me. I was minding my own business until I stumbled upon your bullshit.

Your posts reeks of jealousy quite frankly. No other motivation for childish BS....

- Greg

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I hunt 10 states at random times at random years during random seasons. I hunt for about 3-4 months a year. Each one is a tool for a specific purposeful job. Damn straight. If you wanna wander through some sandhills tracking a buck you don't need much. That wasn't what the thread was about....

I can get it done with much less for sure but you made a damn random beef for no [bleep] reason like a damn child. No need to get cheeky at me. I was minding my own business until I stumbled upon your bullshit.

Your posts reeks of jealousy quite frankly. No other motivation for childish BS....

What different areas do you use the 8’s and the 8.5s for?

Lmao, it must be tricky!

Jealousy of what? Show me..

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by T_Inman
I don't have any specific suggestions, but having used alpha binos long enough that if my budget was only $300 I'd be looking for something used unless there was some super duper blowout sale somewhere.

What the heck kind of things are Alpha?

The local feed store does not carry those!

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JGRaider

That's great. Congrats? What are you taking about though. This is a thread about the best bins under $300...

scottprice.....here 'ya go.

https://www.amazon.com/Athlon-Optic...Midas+8x42&qid=1570676248&sr=8-4

I'm not scott but bookmarked those binoculars for Christmas. Great reviews, and under 300 bucks.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by T_Inman

What the heck kind of things are Alpha?

The local feed store does not carry those!

If it comes in a blister pack from Walmart or Murdoch's, chances are pretty good they're Alphas.

You won't be disappointed.

Promise.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Lmao, it must be tricky!

Are you hunting public land in SE NM or Texas private in your oil country. I can show you some spots to check out. I grew up hunting SE NM. I'm watching about 4 bucks over 180" right now in AZ trying to determine which one I want to kill. Couple will go over 190" I reckon. I've been scouting these bucks for 32-35 days.

We killed a 223" last year. I just don't post photos much on here anymore. Let alone because of you wanting them. Sorry.

- Greg

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I will look into those..........ba dum tiss!

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lol

Lmao, it must be tricky!

Are you hunting public land in SE NM or Texas private in your oil country. I can show you some spots to check out. I grew up hunting SE NM. I'm watching about 4 bucks over 180" right now in AZ trying to determine which one I want to kill. Couple will go over 190" I reckon. I've been scouting these bucks for 32-35 days.

We killed a 223" last year. I just don't post photos much on here anymore. Let alone because of you wanting them. Sorry.

Lol

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Read it again

I read the whole thread....

Keep playing your silly games. So stupid.....

What's your beef with JG on this thread. Just say it so the rest of us can read the binocular thread? Why the need for the teenage passive agressiveness?

SB, just angry tonight because now his scrotum teabags the toilet when he sits to pee...He’ll be fine. 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Somebody needs to mow more yards to afford better toys is what I’m seeing and binoculars aren’t needed to see this either...😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I have a pair of the Athlon Midas 8x42. I haven't messed with them much yet but so far they seem nice for the money. The Bushnell Engage and Legend M are also worth a look. I know everybody hates Vortex these days but the Viper HD used to be a go to recommendation for value.
Heres the 8x42 refurb for $300. These are supposedly like new or really close to it.
https://aaoptics.com/REFURBISHED-VIPER-HD-ROOF-PRISM-BINOCULAR-8X42_p_536.html

Last edited by TxHunter80; 10/09/19.
Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

529 members (1Longbow, 1minute, 12344mag, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1234, 68 invisible), 2,400 guests, and 1,199 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,020
Posts18,500,437
Members73,986
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.