Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
Got a summary?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I bet none of them had the guts to go after Creepy Uncle Joe’s crooked ass son Hunter.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
Dont have cable/dish. Didnt seeit.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Somebody had to have watched

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Calvin

Probably only the Tulsi Gabbard droolers watched. 😜

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Nationals won the American League Championship,

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironbender
Got a summary?

Buncha ass wholes saying a buncha dumchit stuff, wanting to ruin America would purtty much cover it

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
In a word, FREE STUFF. 😜

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Listened to about 10 minutes. Trump has run America into the ground! Iran deal good. Kurds good. Nato good. Turkey bad. Russia bad. Rich people bad. Negro colleges goid. Free chit. Biden stumbled each sentence. One quarter, uhh, I mean one trillion..... Bla blah blah.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
From what I heard,...they spent a lot of time talking about who was the most adamant about killing babies.

The two blacks on the stage were trying to out-do the other about who was more pro abortion.

I guess neither of them ever heard of Margaret Sanger,.....or have checked the statistics about abortion in the black community.

IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I watched it off and on. There’s no way Democrat’s are putting any of those clowns on stage with Trump..he will humiliate them, easily.

Old Joe just rambles on incoherently, nobody says anything about it. wow .what a damn mess.. and about half the country’s population favors them. Scary

Last edited by rosco1; 10/15/19.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Here’s Biden’s latest gaff from Tonight’s debate:

“Why should someone who's clipping coupons in the stock market may, in fact, pay a lower tax rate than someone who in fact is, like I said, a schoolteacher and a fireman? It's ridiculous," Biden said.

WATCH: Joe Biden stumbles over words during debate, references people 'clipping coupons in the stock market'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/joe-biden-stumbles-words-coupons

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
How can decent people that support democrats continue after listening to these idiots ? It was that bad..

If it wasn’t for the crooked ass media telling idiots what to think these “candidates “would be living under a rock somewhere .

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
No matter how hard Biden tries, he just can't remember what they tell him to say.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This summary from ZeroHedge:

"Bravo Johnny

I used to think Trump was a joke before I voted for him. I thought... there's no way in hell that this guy is right for this process...

Then I look at the clowns in today's debate, as an example, and I'm like... you know... Trump was kind of made exactly for this s h I t.

The reason that they hate Trump so much is because he's so much better at what they do than they are. That's all... You want a carnival barker? This dude is king of the barkers...

I think to myself... who in their right mind would vote for straight up communism?

Then I think to myself... who in their right mind would tattoo the lucky charms marshmallows across their chest?

And the same people tattooing the lucky charms across their chest are the people voting for higher taxes and communism."

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Another summary of the Demofag schittshow:

"Where else but America could you have an openly gay guy, a closeted gay guy, a couple of bisexuals and at least one pedophile, all running for the highest office in the land. Not to mention a few black people, a Jew, a Hindu, and at least two vegans."

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
No matter how hard Biden tries, he just can't remember what they tell him to say.

LOL

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Didnt see it, not cable TV

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Happy Birthday IB

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Calvin

Probably only the Tulsi Gabbard droolers watched. 😜

We have a few of those...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

77 members (308ld, 35, 14idaho, 3dtestify, 6mmCreedmoor, 7 invisible), 1,884 guests, and 822 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,730
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.