Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Have no idea. Houses $200sq ft
I live west of FW 8 miles in a different county. House I would like min. $500.000 on min of 2 acres. House has to be placed on the very middle of that two acres.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Gun_Geezer
Amazing lack of anything resembeling intelligence. Why not just roll up with the car lights on, lights flashing, and knock on the door? It was supposed to be a welfare check not a search and destroy mission.

The list of police departments that I worked around as a fireman is a mile long. Every welfare check I ever saw the cops on was a simple door knock, a lot of time meeting the RP on scene before they knocked. I never saw one shooting from a welfare check. This is just stupid negligence.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
He’s in jail charged with murder now.

Fort Worth police officer jailed on murder charge after resigning in shooting that killed woman in home

https://www.foxnews.com/us/fort-worth-police-officer-in-shooting-investigation

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
700LH Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
I would not be a cop today for any amount of money. Anywhere.

IC B2

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Just what we need, another blanket cop hating thread...

I think it's fine if people criticise bad cops for doing bad things as long as they can realise it's not indicative of all cops behavior, or even a majority. Kind of like criticising criminals of any identifiable origin for being bad people without indicting everyone else of that same identifiable origin.

But to comment on the OP, it was a terrible decision by the officer responding and it's resulted in charges being laid. I don't think we need to polarise the discussion by labeling it 'cop hating'. This cop fuqt up.

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
I have nothing against cops, in general. However, this guy screwed up BIG TIME and cost a lady her life!

Whatever happened to home/castle, and all that? Do they not teach that now?

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MikeReilly
I don't think we need to polarise the discussion by labeling it 'cop hating'. ...

MIke, best to take into consideration the rather limited perceptive ability of the fool who posted the word hate.
just recently was CCTV showing a person clearly getting shot in the chest, but he called it as being "shot in the back",
....Yes some CF folk really are that blind and stupid on regular basis.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
The news is reporting that dispatch sent him on a burglary in progress, not a welfare check. Also, the victim had a gun in her hand and was pointing it out the window.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
The news is reporting that dispatch sent him on a burglary in progress, not a welfare check. Also, the victim had a gun in her hand and was pointing it out the window.

P

That would make a little more sense, if that’s actually what happened.

Be interesting to see the actual dispatch call log.

I don’t trust anything I see printed in the newspaper anymore though. Or hear on the evening News.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

700LH Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
P

So what if she did, and that has yet to be proven, she was in her own home completely legal, and the cop never announced he was there..

Reenactment of what happened

https://leakreality.com/video/10356...er-s-path-to-atatiana-jefferson-s-window

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The news is reporting that dispatch sent him on a burglary in progress,

The despatch was classified as an “open structure” call, a vague term that can mean anything from an abandoned house
to a possible burglary.

Also, the victim had a gun in her hand and was pointing it out the window.

out the window?...The window appeared fully closed, you can even see the flashlight beam effect on the glass,
with the officers projectile clearly shown to have penetrated the glass.

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
TACTICAL. Drowning in TACTICAL. Be a hero, save the wold by gunning those that defy. Problem is, not enough that defy. Gotta look for them. Sneaky bastids. Pretending to be normal. Like they have Constitutional Rights or something. Fuque this. Don't pretend to be an ace at evaluating potential personnel, but LE depts MUST start looking for LE candidates that wish to serve not destroy. It ain't all Cowboys & Aliens. It's citizens that have a right to protection. All citizens ain't right, no doubt. But this is BS. Maybe shouldn't be extrapolating reactive actions from aggressive actions but if I had been in the room with the murder victim I would have been armed. And you can bet there would have been return fire. This was an active assault. Hang him.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
wonder how come the dipschit that called for a "welfare check" couldn't get off his ass and check himself? i'll bet he is feeling real good about him self right now.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
P

All he had to do to be safe was take a step back from where he came. I hope the woman's family nails Fort Worth.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (160user, 1badf350, 1936M71, 1lessdog, 1minute, 67 invisible), 2,627 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,192
Posts18,503,431
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.