Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Remsen
Originally Posted by Dess
I'm sorta one foot in California, one foot in Montana (i.e., leaving CA). I've lived around the world, but the bulk of the time has been in California, and I don't think there's anything that will save this place other than enough people getting pissed off at what has happened and rejecting the left. I don't think this will happen in my lifetime, though. The majority of people voting in CA want what is happening and it's up to them to change it. So making them live with the consequences of their votes is the only real option, and it's far from a sure thing that these idiots will realize how much they've hurt themselves.

Living with their consequences isn't their only real option. Too often, they leave, go somewhere else, vote, and screw that place up too.

I meant this as a response to what can be done to change California as a political subdivision of the United States.

I agree with you. smile Tough call to leave your home and escape. I'd probably leave too if everything I did to help didn't work. No sense going down with the ship.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Gosh....I sure wish something terrible would happen to California so that the narrative I love to push would be proven correct...or more correct.

I would sure feel better about my own bullshit if that happened.

Sheesh.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
40 million people in CA

37.2% hispanic
35.0% white
14.8% Asian
6.5% Black or African American
1.7% Native American and Alaska Native
0.5% Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander
3.8% Two or More Races

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by fburgtx
The problem in California is coming soon to many states, and the main cause is large cities. All it takes is one or two large population centers in ANY state, to essentially ruin it for all the other residents. Folks living in what is essentially an “amusement park”, forcing their warped sense of reality on everyone else.

It came here in a big way, and now we are a blue state with all the weird ideas they brought. I'm actually glad I'm getting old and got to experience a world without their schidt covering the land.

We should have opened a season on the vermin settling here years ago and maybe even paid bounties.

Ya know Bruce, far as I can tell, you're a pretty good guy. But I gotta tell ya, I get tired of you blaming all NV's problems on Calis. It gets old after a while.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

FJB
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by Clarkm
40 million people in CA

37.2% hispanic
35.0% white
14.8% Asian
3.8% Two or More Races

You can also add in the fact that 16-18 percent were born in another country. Their reference on issues, voting, common sense to constitution etc, is framed in the culture they came from. Makes it fairly hard to get the voters able to see they are getting the short stick on the draw and that their options are already rigged. Sad, as this is likely to occur in many other states with these same basic issues.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Craigster
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by fburgtx
The problem in California is coming soon to many states, and the main cause is large cities. All it takes is one or two large population centers in ANY state, to essentially ruin it for all the other residents. Folks living in what is essentially an “amusement park”, forcing their warped sense of reality on everyone else.

It came here in a big way, and now we are a blue state with all the weird ideas they brought. I'm actually glad I'm getting old and got to experience a world without their schidt covering the land.

We should have opened a season on the vermin settling here years ago and maybe even paid bounties.

Ya know Bruce, far as I can tell, you're a pretty good guy. But I gotta tell ya, I get tired of you blaming all NV's problems on Calis. It gets old after a while.

Craig,

It was a real nice State before the invasion. I've watched who came and what they brought for many years, and it did get spoiled by the influx from CA.

I wish that most or all who fled over the line here to the east were like you. It would still be a free and open place. Instead, our future will someday be the same as CA's, and that isn't exactly what the natives want.

You're always welcome here, my friend. wink

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Thanks Bruce.

CA today is not what the natives here wanted/want either. Trust me, I shoulda, cuoulda, woulda been out of this f ucked up state a long time ago. Life happens.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

FJB
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Houston, Dallas, Austin. Tx liberal strongholds all. They vote.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Literally unimaginable.

This needs to be challenged.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B3

W
WTF Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Dess
I'm sorta one foot in California, one foot in Montana (i.e., leaving CA). I've lived around the world, but the bulk of the time has been in California, and I don't think there's anything that will save this place other than enough people getting pissed off at what has happened and rejecting the left. I don't think this will happen in my lifetime, though. The majority of people voting in CA want what is happening and it's up to them to change it. So making them live with the consequences of their votes is the only real option, and it's far from a sure thing that these idiots will realize how much they've hurt themselves.

Living with their consequences isn't their only real option. Too often, they leave, go somewhere else, vote, and screw that place up too.

This. They started it in Colorado in the 80s.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Colorado has gone under and moves closer to california by the day.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Gosh....I sure wish something terrible would happen to California so that the narrative I love to push would be proven correct...or more correct.

Sheesh.

When Yellowstone blows you and yours in MT will more than likely be f ucked something terrible. Hope that makes you feel better about your own bullshit.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks Bruce.

CA today is not what the natives here wanted/want either. Trust me, I shoulda, cuoulda, woulda been out of this f ucked up state a long time ago. Life happens.

It's a damn shame that the slow can't look to California as the failed experiment in liberalism that it is. They still line up to swallow Bernie's freebie line of shiite.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Sheesh.

Bubbling Caldera vs Tectonic Plates

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Sheesh.

When Yellowstone blows you and yours in MT will more than likely be f ucked something terrible. Hope that makes you feel better about your own bullshit.

Craigster, Big Jim is trying to point out how dumb some of the other posts are.

Of all the people on here, he's about the least likely to wish harm on anyone.

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Sheesh.

Craigster, Big Jim is trying to point out how dumb some of the other posts are.

Of all the people on here, he's about the least likely to wish harm on anyone.

Sycamore

In this case, Sycamore is more than "sort of" right..

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
A liberal can [bleep] up anything including Paradise. California is one of the most beautiful states period, mountains, ocean, not many states have its natural resources. Those factors drove up the population, insane politicians created its problems.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
40 million people in CA

37.2% hispanic
35.0% white
14.8% Asian
3.8% Two or More Races

Pretty much sums it up. Especially when one takes into account that at least half the Whites are liberal fruitcakes.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
40 million people in CA

37.2% hispanic
35.0% white
14.8% Asian
3.8% Two or More Races

Hillary won 4.3 million votes more then Trump in 2016 in CA. Tells me that there are more conservatives among all those groups then previously thought.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (2003and2013, 1234, 160user, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 62 invisible), 2,419 guests, and 1,214 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,460
Posts18,489,808
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.