H
Huntz Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
At least they didn't kill him

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Hastings it’s a pretty sad day when that is the high point, but it’s the truth!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
First off I don't agree with any of this especially "Red Flag" laws but when this story first came out a few days ago it came out as a red flag order had been signed so I don't know if this particular story is true or if the other story is true.

As far as the law goes if a red flag order was in force the cop was following the law as written, if it wasn't he violated the mans civil rights and needs to be removed from office.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
FYI he got his firearms license back and has been reinstated as a crossing guard.
So he said the school resource officer is leaving school grounds to go get coffee while he is on the job and leaving the kids unprotected.
The new school principal is married to the officer, who takes said coffee breaks.
This all incident where the waitress felt "concerned" happened weeks ago, but she just reported it last week.

Read this article and tell me this isn't turning out to be what we have said would be happening with these red flag laws.
http://tbdailynews.com/tisbury-poli...7G3ML9lroa45Pu5GWerR2VHA_6cXim7ezw7q_3Kc

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 12344mag
First off I don't agree with any of this especially "Red Flag" laws but when this story first came out a few days ago it came out as a red flag order had been signed so I don't know if this particular story is true or if the other story is true.

As far as the law goes if a red flag order was in force the cop was following the law as written, if it wasn't he violated the mans civil rights and needs to be removed from office.

From one of the original news stories on this it sounds like there was no red flag order issued by the court.
It sounds like the police chief did this all on his own.
https://www.mvtimes.com/2019/10/11/...pO_jtkC8VUC1grGXNwPuB8t2E9H4qYt4EEJg_6h8
Nichols said he was unimpressed with the Tisbury School resource officer’s alleged trips to Xtra Mart to get coffee when children came to school in the morning. While dining at Linda Jean’s a couple of weeks ago, Nichols said he told a friend about this and suggested somebody could “shoot up the school” in that officer’s absence, which he described as “leaving his post.”

Nichols said the waitress made a complaint to Tisbury Police about what she overheard and on the strength of that, Saloio and another officer relieved Nichols of his crossing guard duties while he was in the midst of performing them and subsequently drove to his home and took away his firearms license and guns.

“He came up and told me what I said was a felony but he wasn’t going to charge me,” Nichols said of Saloio.

The confiscated guns were later turned over to Nichols’ son-in-law, Nichols told The Times.

Asked if he was given a letter or any paperwork for the seizure of his license, Nichols said,

“No he just told me to hand it over so I took it out of my wallet and handed it to him.”

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Just because a cop followed the “law” that doesn’f Mean civil rights weren’t violated.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sounds like the police chief appropriated personal property without due process. The chief told Nichols that what he'd (Nichols) said was a felony. Then the chief committed theft of Nichols' guns. Seems like maybe that's a felony as well?

According to the story I read, Nichols has legal representation and offers of financial support from various organizations. Maybe he should just leave Massachusetts?

"Chances Will Be Taken"

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by johnw
.. Maybe he should just leave Massachusetts?

IMHO, Not without a boatload of the Chief's money in his pockets.

This is a crystal clear example of a Section 1983 violation for violating due process (5th & 14th Amendments), seizing property without cause or warrant (4th, 5th, and 14th Amendments), and right to free speech (1st Amendment).

The Chief needs to be made an example of.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I hope he sues the living Scheisse out of the PD and the city council.

"I didn't realize we had so many snipers in this country." by J23
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Started?

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Good luck to him !

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image from gastatic.com]

A picture says a thousand...

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by sawbuck
[Linked Image from gastatic.com]

A picture says a thousand...

Hard to tell if that’s a man or a woman.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Masshole-chusetts- - - - - - -why am I NOT surprised? The same bunch of dumbazzes who keep electing Kennedys!

Fuggin bunch of damyankees!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And of course I didn't see anything about the school resource officer in trouble by being down the street at the coffee shop while kids were arriving at school. So an 84 year old school crossing guard gets crucified by pointing out a serious security gap ? Sounds like something out of Broward County Fla. but there's no excuse for that type of B.S. regardless of geographical location. Just another district run by scum, but don't you dare criticize them.

J
J23 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Sounds like the police chief appropriated personal property without due process.

My sentiments exactly. ..which begs the question, where is the AUSA for this district? Asleep at the wheel? The Chief needs to be federally indicted for a civil rights violation.

"Ignorance is acceptable, because you can remedy it with knowledge and research. Stupidity is when you guard your ignorance."
Ted Nugent

"Idolizing a politician is like believing the stripper really likes you."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
.. Maybe he should just leave Massachusetts?

IMHO, Not without a boatload of the Chief's money in his pockets.

This is a crystal clear example of a Section 1983 violation for violating due process (5th & 14th Amendments), seizing property without cause or warrant (4th, 5th, and 14th Amendments), and right to free speech (1st Amendment).

The Chief needs to be made an example of.

Ed

Like to see a few million in his pocket.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Seriously doubt if anything is going to happen to the Chief...

its Massachusetts....too many of the locals support this kind of B.S. statewide...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

84 members (308ld, Anaconda, 35, BamBam, AnthonyB, 10 invisible), 1,892 guests, and 824 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,740
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.