Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by irfubar
Will a Stihl cut through a Yeti?

All day everyday!
But only with a G E N U I N E Stihl chain.

FJB & FJT
GB1

irfubar Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Lotta fake news on here.... Yeti didnt stop supporting the NRA because of any AR-15 thing... google people, stop being a CNN with the fake news...

They stopped selling discounted products to the NRA Foundation (not the NRA or NRA-ILA).

A few weeks ago, YETI® notified the NRA Foundation, as well as a number of other organizations, that we were eliminating a group of outdated discounting programs. When we notified the NRA Foundation and the other organizations of this change, YETI explained that we were offering them an alternative customization program broadly available to consumers and organizations, including the NRA Foundation. These facts directly contradict the inaccurate statement the NRA-ILA distributed on April 20.

Further, the NRA-ILA stated in that same public communication that “[YETI has] declined to continue helping America’s young people enjoy outdoor recreational activities.” Nothing is further from the truth. YETI was founded more than 10 years ago with a passion for the outdoors, and over the course of our history we have actively and enthusiastically supported hunters, anglers and the broader outdoor community. We have been devoted to and will continue to directly support causes tied to our passion for the outdoors, including by working with many organizations that promote conservation and management of wildlife resources and habitat restoration. From our website to our film footage and from our social media posts to our ambassadors, YETI has always prominently featured hunters pursuing their passions. Moreover, YETI is unwavering in our belief in and commitment to the Constitution of the United States and its Second Amendment.”

Well this is interesting..... kinda goes with the fact they were a major supporter of the event I attended, hosted by the Mule deer foundation..... hmmmm is the NRA trying to cover their azz?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
irfubar Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raeford

All day everyday!

Ok Raeford... Stihl wins.... what about husqvarna? will it cut through a Yeti?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Raeford

All day everyday!

Ok Raeford... Stihl wins.... what about husqvarna? will it cut through a Yeti?

Shirley, you jest?

FJB & FJT
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Lotta fake news on here.... Yeti didnt stop supporting the NRA because of any AR-15 thing... google people, stop being a CNN with the fake news...

They stopped selling discounted products to the NRA Foundation (not the NRA or NRA-ILA).

A few weeks ago, YETI® notified the NRA Foundation, as well as a number of other organizations, that we were eliminating a group of outdated discounting programs. When we notified the NRA Foundation and the other organizations of this change, YETI explained that we were offering them an alternative customization program broadly available to consumers and organizations, including the NRA Foundation. These facts directly contradict the inaccurate statement the NRA-ILA distributed on April 20.

Further, the NRA-ILA stated in that same public communication that “[YETI has] declined to continue helping America’s young people enjoy outdoor recreational activities.” Nothing is further from the truth. YETI was founded more than 10 years ago with a passion for the outdoors, and over the course of our history we have actively and enthusiastically supported hunters, anglers and the broader outdoor community. We have been devoted to and will continue to directly support causes tied to our passion for the outdoors, including by working with many organizations that promote conservation and management of wildlife resources and habitat restoration. From our website to our film footage and from our social media posts to our ambassadors, YETI has always prominently featured hunters pursuing their passions. Moreover, YETI is unwavering in our belief in and commitment to the Constitution of the United States and its Second Amendment.”

Well this is interesting..... kinda goes with the fact they were a major supporter of the event I attended, hosted by the Mule deer foundation..... hmmmm is the NRA trying to cover their azz?

Would you hook a company up that was also advertising Orca Coolers all over the place... a company that infringed on your patent and is your competitor...

NRA sux...

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

A
That was Yeti's bullshit lie and they dug deeper into stupid by essentially calling out Marion Hammer. She then posted the exact and full communications which made Yeti look very bad.

They were trading advertising for product to use to the benefit of both and Yeti unilaterally dropped NRA while making their access equal to everyone- usually referred to as full retail.

Yeti crapped in the nest.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
irfubar Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The plot thickens....

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by 5sdad
As I understand it, you can take food from a 400 degree oven, place it in a Yeti cooler, and it will freeze within 10 minutes.

Cool story.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

A
That was Yeti's bullshit lie and they dug deeper into stupid by essentially calling out Marion Hammer. She then posted the exact and full communications which made Yeti look very bad.

They were trading advertising for product to use to the benefit of both and Yeti unilaterally dropped NRA while making their access equal to everyone- usually referred to as full retail.

Yeti crapped in the nest.

Sitka Deer gets it. Yeti screwed the pooch and bailed on the NRA in the aftermath of a school shooting because the NRA refused to call for stricter gun laws. It took Yeti three days to respond to the NRA, and try and come up with a BS cover story. The only thing ghayer than a .270 mounted to a husqvarna chainsaw is a yeti cooler in the back of a Subaru. laugh

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We don't own a Yeti Cooler but have some large and small tumblers. They seem no different hot or cold retention than the ones from Walmart

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Google up

Orca butts

Then

Yeti butts

You'll know then.

Fuggin knockoffs

irfubar Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
[

Sitka Deer gets it. Yeti screwed the pooch and bailed on the NRA in the aftermath of a school shooting because the NRA refused to call for stricter gun laws. It took Yeti three days to respond to the NRA, and try and come up with a BS cover story. The only thing ghayer than a .270 mounted to a husqvarna chainsaw is a yeti cooler in the back of a Subaru. laugh

[/quote]

That is TFF Norm, kinda hits close to home though... except for the Subaru part

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yeti has developed a very strong following in many different "cultures" in outdoor sports. Many of them are rabid. They do a lot of things quite well.

I have seen pallets of knock-off Yeti stuff in a number of Asian markets. Chinatown in Bangkok has a ton of it. It is a tough game but Yeti was clearly winning for quite a while.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yeti still skunks,
What you're also seeing is a major problem with hunting. Outfits like Mule Deer Foundation, RMEF Pheasants Walleyes, are all single-species groups and the only "big picture" group besides NRA might be Safari Club. So the Greeens and left wing strategists have been trying to make inroads, unfortunately successfully, using lots of foundation MONEY, to chisel off the Fudds from NRA and the larger gun-rights thing.
Yeti made the same calculation. Not all ourdoors people are gun people, in fact there are more unhunters than hunters. So rather than tick off the non-gun majority of the customer base, they chucked gun rights so they wouldn't be hammered by Bloomberg hate campaigns.
And if you'd asked those guys at the MDF if they cared, I'd bet most of them don't.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
irfubar Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Yeti still skunks,
What you're also seeing is a major problem with hunting. Outfits like Mule Deer Foundation, RMEF Pheasants Walleyes, are all single-species groups and the only "big picture" group besides NRA might be Safari Club. So the Greeens and left wing strategists have been trying to make inroads, unfortunately successfully, using lots of foundation MONEY, to chisel off the Fudds from NRA and the larger gun-rights thing.
Yeti made the same calculation. Not all ourdoors people are gun people, in fact there are more unhunters than hunters. So rather than tick off the non-gun majority of the customer base, they chucked gun rights so they wouldn't be hammered by Bloomberg hate campaigns.
And if you'd asked those guys at the MDF if they cared, I'd bet most of them don't.

Very interesting Dave... I didn't know any of this. Thanks

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Fubes, I honestly have no idea about the true political leanings, just wanted me a godddddamn Yeti!

On a serious note the dimensions of the cooler worked out perfectly with the rear rack bar spacing. And I wanted a heavy duty cooler.

I have 2 Rtic soft coolers and both of the zippers went to hell. No more Rtic for me.

ProStaff baby!

[Linked Image from i37.photobucket.com]

irfubar Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Sam, I sent you a PM

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I just now saw that and replied.

Weird, the blinking envelope didn't start flashing until I'd been logged on for 20 minutes.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SamOlson

So perfect it looks photoshopped.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by SamOlson

So perfect it looks photoshopped.

whoever photoshopped that mud on the ATV is an artiste!

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1234, 10gaugeman, 01Foreman400, 54 invisible), 2,404 guests, and 1,248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,520
Posts18,472,567
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.