-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Brady has been in more Super Bowls than Rodgers has been in post seasons.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by sqweeler
Brady isn't a pimple on Rodger's axx.How many Super Bowl's did they win on last second Vinitieri field goal's or a fluke interception against Seahawk's?

They've lost more super bowls than Rodgers has been in.

This is about QBs, not teams....

Try to keep up puddin' head.

Brady has lost three times more Super Bowls than Rodgers has been in.

This thread is about QB talent, not organizational excellence...

Good luck!

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How many mvp award Tom Brady have? How many does Aaron Rodgers have?

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Somebody should put together a spreadsheet.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by add

Good luck!

Brady has more regular season wins than Rogers has starts.

No talent; just a complete fluke and product of organizational excellence?

IC B2

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by add

Good luck!

Brady has more regular season wins than Rogers has starts.

No talent; just a complete fluke and product of organizational excellence?

According to the packer fans yes..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by vapodog
It's always fun to be an armchair quarterback....and last night was no exception. I'm a big Packers fan and just loved the way Professor Rodgers handled the ball.....but is he the best?

Here's my question to all of you.....If Aaron Rodgers had happened to play for the N E Patriots instead of the Packers, would the Patriots have a better record now than with Tom Brady.....what say you?

According to Brady, Yes. I remember hearing an interview with Brady where he said if Rodgers was in the system that he is in that he would be unstopable.

Last edited by centershot; 10/29/19.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Rodgers just may be the best QB ever. Bur he can't win games on his own. When the Packers lose, it isn't Rodgers' fault, period.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
It's really hard to say how many quarterbacks could have been great if they had just been fortunate enough to have been on the right team at the right time.
And this fact isn't restricted to quarterbacks either.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Tough question no easy answer

Imo

Rodgers has the greater physical gifts without a doubt.

But competitive fire, I’d have to give the edge to Brady

Gm and coaching are very important in the whole scheme as well, that’s an advantage for Brady not of his own doing

Taking less on what you could get to make your team better ? That’s part of that competitive fire mentioned.

Other than Randy Moss or Gronk, Brady has played w few receivers that I think would be considered HOF candidates

Also no way of knowing if after winning 3 or 4 SB’s Rodgers would have the hunger to win more. Desire yes, hunger ? Brady has.

Hard to pass on generational talent like Rodgers has. But the only thing that would give you pause in doing so, is if you could look in the soul of a guy and see that ever gnawing hunger to get better and do anything to win

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
IC B3

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by sqweeler
Brady isn't a pimple on Rodger's axx.How many Super Bowl's did they win on last second Vinitieri field goal's or a fluke interception against Seahawk's?

They've lost more super bowls than Rodgers has been in.

Exactly

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Rodgers just may be the best QB ever. Bur he can't win games on his own. When the Packers lose, it isn't Rodgers' fault, period.

Right. Just ask him. LMAO

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Rodgers has not had the supporting cast Brady has. But Rodgers has certainly been excellent in his own right.
Hasbeen
Supporting cast, you have obviously not watch the Pats over the years, the only players that would be considered big time players are Moss and Gronk
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
In many seasons Rodgers also hasn't had the offensive line that Brady has enjoyed. He's been sacked around 2.5 times a game, rather than around 1.75 for Brady. It's a lot easier to be "surgical" when somebody isn't knocking you down.
Not exactly true, it varies from year to year, the difference between Brady and Rodgers is how fast Brady gets rid of the ball. I don't know how many times i've seen Rodgers hold onto the ball to try and make a play while Brady gives his guys 2-3 seconds to get open and he'll dump the ball if they can't find an opening. Their o-line this year is horrid and it was bad a few years back when Scarnechia retired, Belichick asked him to come back, which he did and fixed the o-line but they've been hit by the injury bug this year. That said, I'd take Aaron Rodgers over Brady when it comes to play making, when it comes down to surgically slicing up your opponent, i'd take Brady all day long.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

vapodog Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by tzone

This is to my point.....and that is would the entire record of the last ten years of the Patriots be better if by chance Rodgers had been the quarterback of the Patriots and Ton Brady played for the Packers......IMO definitely....while Brady brings a lot to the table, Rodgers brings a lot more.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by tzone

TFF

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Brady has been excellent for almost two decades. His resume can't be touched.

When Rodgers gets hot, it's almost unfair he's so good.

I enjoy watching both of them play. Both terrific players with completely different styles.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
And one is a whiny little bitch and one isn't.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Haters will always be jealous of Brady...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Tom, Tom, Tom, I think that Brady has a better offensive line than we do, but you give either one of them time to throw the ball and they will pick you apart. Contrast last weeks game against Oakland when Rodgers didn't get pressured much to Sunday's game against Kansas City where they rushed Rodgers real hard and we were lucky to have pulled that one out. Brady is more durable I think, but Rodgers is a real student of the game and reads the defenses better.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
JOG Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I recently read a stat that Rodgers is 0-37 against winning teams when behind going into the 4th quarter. A quarterback should be judged on one thing - winning. That's a fact a Packer fan will trot out in EVERY circumstance other than Rodgers. Maintaining a Rodgers Mystique gives Packer fans something to cling to at night.

[Linked Image from img.photobucket.com]

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (10ring1, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1234, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 59 invisible), 2,549 guests, and 1,347 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,179
Posts18,484,697
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.