M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Salty303
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
WTH, you need to come up north where its warmer Boomer. The frost is already about melted and its still shy of noon! Been beautiful here lately actually kind of a late Indian summer lots of sunshine, it'll be clear up into the tall 40s later today smile

Sounds nice. No worries, up to 30 already and the lake is barely icy.... Freak weather. Hardly ever gets cold here they say. Thermostat is going back to 51 where it belongs! Our tropical fish is moving pretty slow, saves on food that way, maybe....

We had some freak weather already too, good jag of snow at pretty low elevation in September, talkin 6 weeks early. I have a feeling old man winter's going to flex a bit of muscle this year.

That's the general consensus around these parts too! Hang in there. Still wonder if buying that AR pistol rather than a snowblower was such a great idea? Only time will tell.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
WTH, you need to come up north where its warmer Boomer. The frost is already about melted and its still shy of noon! Been beautiful here lately actually kind of a late Indian summer lots of sunshine, it'll be clear up into the tall 40s later today smile

Sounds nice. No worries, up to 30 already and the lake is barely icy.... Freak weather. Hardly ever gets cold here they say. Thermostat is going back to 51 where it belongs! Our tropical fish is moving pretty slow, saves on food that way, maybe....

We had some freak weather already too, good jag of snow at pretty low elevation in September, talkin 6 weeks early. I have a feeling old man winter's going to flex a bit of muscle this year.

That's the general consensus around these parts too! Hang in there. Still wonder if buying that AR pistol rather than a snowblower was such a great idea? Only time will tell.

If she gets cold inside, she can go outside and shovel.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
10 here in NW NV.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT

If she gets cold inside, she can go outside and shovel.

Man, I am only 10 years married, have a lot to learn. Thanks again!

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Stay warm this winter!

Africa Hunting Safaris, Cape Buffalo Hunting, & Other Big Game Hunting Adventures
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

So let me get this straight. You actually thought about buying a blower, but didn't? Dood! That's a sentence for 2 years of straight winter right thar. oh well you'll have lots of nice safe snow bank back stops to play with yer AR grin

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
3. Near buckley AFB the southern cal lifestyle people are bitching about busses running behind ( ice), not enough plows on the roads, and then they are going too slow, airport delays, as soon as it melts potholes.
The same mindset as in the surgeons office last week; he was in emergency surgery so was almost an hour late. Dont know if they would bitch about their own emergency

Maybe some will go back. Hope hope

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
We've already had some frost here, low of about 32. A cold front is supposed to come through tomorrow, and they're forecasting lows in the 20's so we should get that good killing frost. I don't have anything growing that it will hurt, so let it come. Deer rifle season opens Nov 9, so I'm hoping for some cold weather.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Up to +14 now, at least that ends mosquito season for the year laugh

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Lawn mower is resting till May!

--- Kid Rock 2022

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

So let me get this straight. You actually thought about buying a blower, but didn't? Dood! That's a sentence for 2 years of straight winter right thar. oh well you'll have lots of nice safe snow bank back stops to play with yer AR grin

It's not that he chose to forego one, he just hasn't found the right 1970-ish Craftsman, because they're the most recommended on here.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT

It's not that he chose to forego one, he just hasn't found the right 1970-ish Craftsman, because they're the most recommended on here.

Dohhhhh!

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
15 at 7:00 this AM
25 high today (right now, actually)
We'll hit about 11 tonight.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Got to like 40 here so the whinefest is over, til morning.....

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It is suppose to get down below freezing here tonight.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Scotty
It is suppose to get down below freezing here tonight.

Goodness! Has a State of Emergency been declared yet?

Good luck to you!

--- Kid Rock 2022

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
-6 this morning. Warmed up to 24. Stifling...

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
48 F in Eagle River AK rain expected tonight, Pineapple Express!!

kk alaska

Alaska 7 months of winter then 5 months of tourists
M
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by kk alaska

Dang, that sounds nasty and WARM!

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kk alaska

Dang, that sounds nasty and WARM!

And wet, pretty sure when they call for rain in Alaska this time of year we're talking about 10 rain drops to fill a pail! Stay dry kk..
Just checked sposed to be right on the freezing mark here tonight and clear. I'll take it.

Last edited by Salty303; 10/30/19.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (17Fan, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 160user, 12344mag, 1badf350, 68 invisible), 2,380 guests, and 1,160 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,318
Posts18,487,346
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.