Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
You young'uns ain't seen nothing yet.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yeah, boomers have it easy. Hell, I only had to dodge bullets for 2.5 years. Them folks in the ghettos gotta do it all their life.

Stupid is painful, but I learned that lesson early in life.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
I'm a Generation Jones variant of the Boomers. I missed both the Vietnam fireworks and the summer of love,...Woodstock,...all of it.

I'm one of the Boomers that whiled away the time in Discos trying to get laid.

My wife was born in '62,...and even she's considered a Boomer,....even though Charlie Manson went to prison when she was in the second grade.

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Regardless of age, if you earned it, it's yours. If you're unable, there's help. If you're unwilling, tough schitt.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
that's cuzz you got white privilege DD grin

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Yeah, boomers have it easy. Hell, I only had to dodge bullets for 2.5 years. Them folks in the ghettos gotta do it all their life.

Yeah, but you did it sitting in a tin box flying around and around burning somebody else's fuel, not in the asphalt jungle where you gotta get your own wheels to cruise in...talk about privileged! Just sayin'.

Ed

Last edited by APDDSN0864; 11/05/19. Reason: added text

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Dess
Regardless of age, if you earned it, it's yours. If you're unable, there's help. If you're unwilling, tough schitt.

BINGO!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Speaking to all who would blame the Boomers or whoever for their current woes...

What I see here is limitless opportunity.

We elected Presidents and representative who made horrible decisions and squandered future generations' money. Mea culpa, guilty as charged. But you, collectively, can change that, all of it.

You can elect Statesmen - people who put the good of their constituents before their own personal gain or the gain of their largest campaign contributors. You can elect Honest Politicians - people who will not say one thing and do another, people in the legislative branch who will diligently study and debate the finer points of each law before passing it, and if in the executive branch will provide the oversight necessary to make sure the bureaucrats operate for the good of the country, not their private fiefdoms.

You can completely pay off the national debt by foregoing government assistance of any kind except in the most extreme situations for genuinely humane motives. For unearned handouts are more addictive then the worst drug and poison the soul worse than any mortal sin.

You can create a world in which human nature itself is reversed and all people act for the greater good and not their own petty self interests.

In short, you have the opportunity before you to create a Utopia Such As The World Has Never Known. And that is capitalized since, despite the efforts of unknown thousands of years of human existence spanning religions both past and present and governmental systems from the purest democracy to the strictest autocracy, no one ever has.

But hey, don't let that stop you! Good Luck! Check in with us in 40 years and let us know how you did! smile

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
The blame the boomer types need ta get ta work in this economy.
Im collecting my unca suga SS money in 5.5 yrs when i turn 62.
( which i paid into and earned)
Traveling this planet being in the last inches of our nations interest.
And then being part of putting petroleum products onto the market.
This boomer retired and said AMF to work at age 52.
Living the dream...
Do what I wanna do when I wanna do it.

Get out of mommy,s basement and get a job........
Them enabling parents of yours are gonna be gone one day.
Plus
I wants dat SS fun money for my firearm hobby.

Laffin.......

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
It’s all our fault, we work hard, but we should have paid more taxes so the lay abouts could have had more free Cshit. I’m ashamed! I think I’ll quit taking my Social Security. I will ask them to give it to some needy baby mama rughead.

IC B3

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

i'm starting to think about a new business. the ghetto thugs have no trng in firearm usage. they're wasting bullets out the gazoo that they either bought with drug/welfare money incomes or they had to go out and steal it.

they shoot and shoot and shoot at rival gangs, and not a drop of blood is shed. they're young, male, ambitious, and likely want to get ahead.

my school would be a shooting school for them. but how would they finance it? maybe a gov't school loan, perhaps?

i didn't have a gov't student loan, or any other kind, but then i already knew how to shoot long before college.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 44mc
that's cuzz you got white privilege DD grin

BOOM!!!

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Gus

i'm starting to think about a new business. the ghetto thugs have no trng in firearm usage. they're wasting bullets out the gazoo that they either bought with drug/welfare money incomes or they had to go out and steal it.

they shoot and shoot and shoot at rival gangs, and not a drop of blood is shed. they're young, male, ambitious, and likely want to get ahead.

my school would be a shooting school for them. but how would they finance it? maybe a gov't school loan, perhaps?

they hold the gun sideways, makes it shoot off to one side, I think

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
well if anybody thinks the schithead boomers in office are bad, wait until this next crop come of age. they'll be wishing the fuggen boomers were still around. 2050 is going to be a hoot. glad i'll be dead or close to it.

My diploma is a DD214
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by kid0917

they hold the gun sideways, makes it shoot off to one side, I think

this is a serious drawback for dedicated gang warfare affecting young males with much energy, and drive to succeed.

a school, possibly gov't sponsored, for the needy would suffice to help in them reaching and achieving their goals.

the young subset of citizenry in that zone of their life on earth have much desire to be materialistic. expensive cars turn them on.

i hear that jewelry is also a high value asset. it's a shame they have to rob hard working pawn shop owners for the goods they want.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

As written
"Baby Boomers are a generation that grew up in an era of unimaginable prosperity, and failed to realize that in their act of “keeping the good times rolling” cashed checks future generations had to pay."

If you are talking about the national deficit of $21 trillion, yes, that is correct. Our grand children are going to get stuck with that bill. Of course, I blame Washington D.C. and the instant gratification crowd for that $hit.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by kwg020

As written
"Baby Boomers are a generation that grew up in an era of unimaginable prosperity, and failed to realize that in their act of “keeping the good times rolling” cashed checks future generations had to pay."

If you are talking about the national deficit of $21 trillion, yes, that is correct. Our grand children are going to get stuck with that bill. Of course, I blame Washington D.C. and the instant gratification crowd for that $hit.

kwg

Not just those guys.

They are "improving" the highway outside our little town.

The road is perfectly fine. It was ground and chip sealed not long ago.

Nope....we need to spend hundreds of millions on it.

Probably some fugging Federal Mandate requires a new "improved" two lane.

I am MAGA.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
if progress is being over sold, and over done, then let's go back to the horse and buggy world.

grow a little hay, feed a few horses.

build a few leather harnesses.

pretty mules will sell high?

how about buggy whips?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The guilt is killing me. I'm going to go out and throw some change at a homeless millennial.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Being a brave man with enviable endurance, I’ll try again. I believe it’s related to pensions, Medicare, and the whole Social Security scam. Boomers paid into these funds with the naive but innocent understanding that their money would be returned.

Unless you were working under the table you had no choice but to pay into those funds, Jim. Came right outta yer check.

Anyway, get off my lawn, zoomer

Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

471 members (160user, 22kHornet, 257man, 338rcm, 17CalFan, 338reddog, 43 invisible), 1,802 guests, and 1,108 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,874
Posts18,478,834
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.