Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Tyrone Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
What's up with that, KY?

Can't believe KY would elect a cock-sucking Democrat over Bevin.

Politics is War by Other Means

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Rural Kentucky hasn’t been tallied according to Fox during Tucker Carlson show.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
For reasons I cannot fathom, Kentucky has long voted democrat in state politics. As time goes on, it baffles me more and more. I cannot express my disdain for the Beshear family enough, it slips the bounds of the english language, but I lay this at the feet of the stupid teacher's union, who was whipped into a fever, over the state pension, and will find themselves getting a check for nothing.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
as disliked as Bevins was, I'm still kinda stunned he is losing

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I can't believe he's losing.

Taxes will go through the roof if Kentucky elects that commie.

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Frogsnacks!

Lets hope for a miracle Kentucky!

I am MAGA.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
My reports have it 49-49%, please avoid the fake news for a couple hours at least.

Not what I'd like to see & surprising as the rest of the repubs are winning 60-40% .

Bevins, or any logic & cold hearted common sense is more than some can take. A fuggin shame.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
drudge says its over, Bevins lost

I hope not

Last edited by KFWA; 11/05/19.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
That's fugged.

Best governor this state has had in my lifetime,...and he get's voted out for Beshear?

Somebody's got some 'splainin' to do.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Unions. Kentucky Teacher's Union. [bleep] democrat garbage. The same Democrats who who steered the pension system to disaster over the last 30 years. They win again. Great job, teachers. You have sunk us all.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Tyrone
What's up with that, KY?

Can't believe KY would elect a cock-sucking Democrat over Bevin.

The Leftist teachers Union went after him, and some idiot ran as a Libertarian ans took away 28,000+ votes. Bevin did good things, but he said some really dumb things when he was trying to fix the teacher's pension problems and really pissed people off. Now we have a little punk assed Liberal who will be owned by the gambling industry, just like his Dear Old Daddy was. The only light at the end of the tunnel is most of the other crooked Democrats lost around the state. The Atty General Is a Republican, so little Andy won't be able to hide behind a Democrat AG.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I have seen 3 Republican governors in my lifetime in this state...Nunn, Fletcher, and Bevin and none of them could win re-election. I don't know if this is any indication of what Trump will experience or not in 2020, but it could be. Bevin did a good job, trying to straighten out a mess, but he hurt himself a lot by not knowing how to handle the criticism.......just like Trump. The telling thing here is that every other Republican won their state office, meaning that a lot of GOP voters did not vote for Bevin. The trouble with electing a businessman as governor or President, is that are not dealing with other businessmen, but other politicians, who only see things one way......the political way.

I really thought Bevin would win, just as thought our county would reject the nickel increase in property tax, and I was wrong on both accounts.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Acording to the latest count , only 4 TENTHS of a percemt (4,000 votes) now separate the two candidates..

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I have seen 3 Republican governors in my lifetime in this state...Nunn, Fletcher, and Bevin and none of them could win re-election. I don't know if this is any indication of what Trump will experience or not in 2020, but it could be. Bevin did a good job, trying to straighten out a mess, but he hurt himself a lot by not knowing how to handle the criticism.......just like Trump. The telling thing here is that every other Republican won their state office, meaning that a lot of GOP voters did not vote for Bevin. The trouble with electing a businessman as governor or President, is that are not dealing with other businessmen, but other politicians, who only see things one way......the political way.

I really thought Bevin would win, just as thought our county would reject the nickel increase in property tax, and I was wrong on both accounts.

Bevin was too straight talking,....although I appreciate that in him.

He said it like it is and there's too many people in this state who don't know enough to appreciate that in a man.

That's it in a nutshell..

I'm pretty disgusted with this place right now.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Bevin was too straight talking,....although I appreciate that in him.

He said it like it is and there's too many people in this state who don't know enough to appreciate that in a man.

That's it in a nutshell..

I'm pretty disgusted with this place right now.

This state does not want a straight talker..............too many years of the good ole boy system are still ingrained in both parties. I knew some Republican teachers and state workers who did not vote for Bevin because of how he tried to fix the pension system. They are conservative until it comes to their money.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Bevins straight talk is what I liked. But, again, that ain't politics as usual. The race isn't totally over, but Ky. elections do go smoother than some & the outcomes are rarely, if at all challenged.

A sad day.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
The vote differential in two counties Fayette (Lexington) and Jefferson (Louisville) put Beshear in the Governor's house. Aint hard to figure that one out.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by cuznguido
The vote differential in two counties Fayette (Lexington) and Jefferson (Louisville) put Beshear in the Governor's house. Aint hard to figure that one out.

No doubt about that. Lexington and Louisville are always what a Republican has to overcome in Kentucky. But the sad part is,...the Lexington crap is leaking out into the adjoining counties because so many people are moving out of Fayette county into the surrounding counties.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Musta been all the Kommiefornians that moved there.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Musta been all the Kommiefornians that moved there.

Nah. It's people who live here and don't know what the fug is going on in the democratic party.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (204guy, 257man, 1badf350, 257 roberts, 16penny, 1234, 61 invisible), 1,952 guests, and 1,201 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,888
Posts18,497,917
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.