-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I don’t think he’s a victim, not my contention at all. As far as down and out , I’m not speaking of financials.

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
HR IC

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I am trying to understand.... you mean he is in a dark place mentally? yet he seems to hold a job etc.... and he doesn't seem to know or care that he has a problem.... so is it a problem for him or us?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
It is just the INNANET!!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by irfubar
I am trying to understand.... you mean he is in a dark place mentally? yet he seems to hold a job etc.... and he doesn't seem to know or care that he has a problem.... so is it a problem for him or us?

I quit teasing him because I honestly wasn't sure if he really is mental or just fuucking around.

I think the thing that really drives him crazy is the fact that it is so easy to fuuck with him but it's impossible for him to fuuck with most of us.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
He doesn't have anybody to talk to or converse with. I find it very hard to find people to talk to in Fairbanks and I work part time at a boxstore. Nobody under 50 knows who JOC or Elmer Keith were. Its all black rifles and creedmoors in plastic and carbon fiber. Its big to be a "Bro" hunter. When this forum was at its peak there are all kinds of interesting conversations going on on many different topics. Stick was interesting before he had some personal tragedies. He was a better poster and a more interesting person then. I think he took on a Darth Vader persona because as in John Milton's Paradise Lost Lucifer developed that its better to be the King of Hell rather than a minor prince in heaven. He is an alpha in the black tail deer hunting in South East Alaska. I betcha he catches lots of steelhead and Chinook salmon. I would be a goat hunting down there but he is probably busy with work on the slope. I can't force anybody to think or write differently but it would be cool if he applied his knowledge to the less educated people in his community and started looking into the history of people like Hosea Sarber, or Alan Hasellborg.

Last edited by kaboku68; 11/10/19.
IC B2

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
The drama llama is well fed this day

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
To bad he can't put his persona aside and have a normal conversation.... I suspect if he was truly in a dark place and put his ego aside many here would forgive and help.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Justahunter
Yeah... I usually like 16 bore's posts. Still do for the most part. Can't imagine a grown man needing to spend as much time as he has acting like a 3rd grader. No better (and a strong argument for being worse) than the person he is trying to shame...

Todd

I am genuinely curious, how is 16 bore re-posting old Stick post worse than the abuse Stick dishes out? I didn't hear 16 call him any names.....

Lovely, regurgitating puke makes it taste better,

Right on bro...............

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Brad
How's it going man?

I'm not a forum cop, and don't want to be one.

However since I've probably been here longer than almost anyone except Rick Bin and 28 others, I figure I've earned the right to speak up... at least through attrition.

I'd like to politely remind you the forum isn't your personal playground. A lot of others, myself included, hang out here and really don't want to have to wade through whatever it is you're doing.

Thanks.

FÛCK YOU BRAD. That “politely” enough for ya. 16 has more man in his nose hair than your entire apologetic existence.
Write me a ticket if you need. LMFAO. 😢😢

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
It would be nice to see a truce called on family.
Well, kids anyway... Wife jokes are still pretty damn funny.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fred's not big on civility..... hahahaha

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The white wine crowd is gonna be really pissed.

Last edited by jackmountain; 11/10/19.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Justahunter
Yeah... I usually like 16 bore's posts. Still do for the most part. Can't imagine a grown man needing to spend as much time as he has acting like a 3rd grader. No better (and a strong argument for being worse) than the person he is trying to shame...

Todd

I am genuinely curious, how is 16 bore re-posting old Stick post worse than the abuse Stick dishes out? I didn't hear 16 call him any names.....

No one said it was better, worse, same....it's just cluttering up the first page of four different forums and then poor unsuspecting hanco starts replying to them. He's confused as hell at this point why there's guys usingShepherd scopes and wearing treebark camo talking about how great the new fangled .260 is.

Holy crap. That was the best ever... hats off to you! grin

Semper Fi
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Bite your tongue. 😂. Guys who earn and deserve respect get it. The cowardly little snatch’s that love watching people get bullied and cheer because they think it grantees them immunity from the same are on the menu 24/7.

JackMT: ? does it count as negative or positive encouragement?
when “A guy” posts crying his wife ran off and his rent is late! Because his boss sent her,(the run off) his check instead of him.
Then a kind life suggestion that said donkey should write country songs. I feel it was great advice. 100% positive and helpful.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

You got the wine part right.
Hope you are well.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by fredIII

Bite your tongue. 😂. Guys who earn and deserve respect get it. The cowardly little snatch’s that love watching people get bullied and cheer because they think it grantees them immunity from the same are on the menu 24/7.

JackMT: ? does it count as negative or positive encouragement?
when “A guy” posts crying his wife ran off and his rent is late! Because his boss sent her,(the run off) his check instead of him.
Then a kind life suggestion that said donkey should write country songs. I feel it was great advice. 100% positive and helpful.

I guess it depends on whether he's from east Texas or west Texas? Either way, no train, mama, prison or getting drunk so it ain't real country. Maybe some of that Luke Bryan [bleep], but not real country. I'd give you a 90% positive but only 40% helpful.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

You got the wine part right.
Hope you are well.

👍 Can't complain, it's deer season... Congratulations to your beautiful bride on her elk.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How's it going man?

However since I've probably been here longer than almost anyone except Rick Bin and 28 others, I figure I've earned the right to speak up... at least through attrition.

I'd like to politely remind you the forum isn't your personal playground. A lot of others, myself included, hang out here and really don't want to have to wade through whatever it is you're doing.

Thanks.

FÛCK YOU BRAD. That “politely” enough for ya. 16 has more man in his nose hair than your entire apologetic existence.

Huh....

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
How's it going man?

Thanks.

Get mad at Rick, not Brad, if Stick bothers you Fred. Everyone else just dismisses him as they have done for years as he obviously has issues. No one takes him seriously anymore or is bothered by him. Let him live his miserable existence...

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fred your lack of civility is epic my friend..... carry on..... wink

Last edited by irfubar; 11/10/19.

Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (160user, 10ring1, 007FJ, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 58 invisible), 2,897 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,486
Posts18,490,298
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.