Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Lady Jane by my Mother and Brat by my Father.

My two brothers were afraid of me so no nicknames from them.

Lynn

GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I was a fat kid with a big head of unruly hair (think a darker skinned Chunk from the Goonies) and a really bad temper. My dad started calling me "Bear" and to this day, that's still what he calls me.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
When I was a kid, some friends of mine heard my parents saying "DaddyMac" which was my grandfather's name however the kids thought my parents were referring to me. So all through middle and high school, I was DaddyMac.

Later in life I became 'Papa' when my first grandchildren were born. Wouldn't trade it for the world.

DMc

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Worked with this one character at the Shît Plant, fella was some sort of real wise ass, he was a DJ on the side.

Every fuggin new guy that started there, this dude would name them some damn chit. It was like on Animal House. lol

So I was "slick-rick" whatever. Suppose I got off easy on that deal.

Anyway, this new janitor started and poor dude had a cleft lip, and teeth stuck out of that cleft. Dude named him "Sharkey".
It was so fugged up and spot on, every time I seen that janitor I had to shut my door or go out to my work jeep. Bout shît myself laffing
Lord I apologize. i lmao now.

The guy that named him, he had to go see the general manager and they made him take some all day class. Hahaha

M
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
M
Johnny--oh so original for a guy named John.

However, I know another gun writer (and good friend) is named in Richard Mann. His father was also named Richard Mann, and when his father was alive (he passed away a a few years ago) hey were known as Big Dick and Little Dick..

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One of the longest lasting nicknames was given to a fellow I graduated with. His last name isn't important, but his first and middle names were Daniel Lee. Of course we called him Danny, until about the 5th or 6th grade. Then he became Danny Lee.... which morphed into Danny Pee..... which changed to Danny Pee in the Bucket.... and then was shortened to just Bucket. When we graduated, we still called him Bucket, and so did a teacher or two. Sadly, Bucket died in a car wreck a few years after we graduated. He was a great guy.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"Sharky"

LMAO

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Meat.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Being named Charles (Charlie) I got my fill of "Charlie The Tuna" and "Sorry Charlie" but I was named after my grandfather who went by "Charlie" so I ignore the Tuna jokes and go by Charlie too......(Charles sounds to formal to me).

That's not to say that "Sorry Charlie" isn't still funny.

Last edited by FieldGrade; 11/12/19.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Went to school with a kid who called his mother "Walt".

His whole family did. Dont know what that poor woman did to deserve it.

In college there was a kid we called "Rade".

His real name was Wade. He had a thing for Asian chicks. Real bad.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Johnny--oh so original for a guy named John.

However, I know another gun writer (and good friend) is named in Richard Mann. His father was also named Richard Mann, and when his father was alive (he passed away a a few years ago) hey were known as Big Dick and Little Dick..

Heck of a way to be introduced to the ladies... Meet my friend, Little Dick.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
i gave one of the young guys who works for me the nickname peon, he don't care for it.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

Little chit, Boug, Skunk.GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
I knew Half-Man (short dude); Boy (didn't even rate as a half-man); Gouda (feet reeked); Slinger (once shyt his pants at a high school,party, reached in and slung it against the wall!); Nash (from Nashville; nobody used his real name); Boner (his name in Spanish class was Estabon; morphed into Estabone; then just Boner).

Mike
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Chumley, NOT from the Pawn Stars show, but from Tennessee Tuxedo. In my early 20's, I was pushing 400 lbs, myself and a 6'2", 150 pound co-worker were in another coworker's wedding. Got called Tennessee and Chumley all day, mine stuck. I've actually had checks written to my first name with Chumley as my last name. Small town bank ladies take them, no problem.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, used up, worn out, bottle of Jim Beam in one hand and a .45 in the other, loudly proclaiming WOW-- What a Ride!"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We had a kid who made fun of the milk cartons at school so we called him Homo. He was still called Homo in college, last time I saw him 25 years ago.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
There were so many named Bill in my school that every one of us had a nickname,I couldn't t get wild bill or crazy bill or big bill,no I was sweaty bill.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
youngest brother's first real words where, "Hey Yogi."....he liked BooBoo Bear we guessed....

Dad started calling him BooBoo....

My brother is 60 years old now and is a Computer Analyst for the CDC in Atlanta...

the few aunts and Uncles we still have alive, and pretty much all of our cousins, to this day refer to Robert as "BooBoo"...

no one means no insults... but I'm glad it wasn't given to me..

I wasn't given any nicknames growing up...

Had a couple in college, either on playing campus athletics... Swede which I never figured that one out..and

another based on where I was from...being from Virginia and going to college in Boston.. and of course with my heavy accent in those day, got called Reb and that name stuck for 5 years of college...

twisted an ankle and knee real bad and had to walk with a cane for 6 months in my Junior year....the guys in the dorm started calling me Senator...luckily that nickname went away not long after the cane went away...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
A whole bunch of cruel bastids out there...

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I got a son named Thunderbear. I think it’s awesome but I’m sure he’s gonna hate it. His middle name is Thorbjorn, which is a family name, translates literally to Thunderbear. He’s only three, but wife and I plus both sets of parents and several friends call him that. Bound to stick.

"For some unfortunates, poisoned by city sidewalks ... the horn of the hunter never winds at all" Robert Ruark, The Horn of the Hunter

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

155 members (1OntarioJim, 320090T, 6mmCreedmoor, AceBall, 7887mm08, 3dtestify, 16 invisible), 1,039 guests, and 932 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,092
Posts18,522,137
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.