Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Judman
This is " hunting rifles", not "target practice" dumb dumb. .. Hint

How many of them there deers did you shoot at 1,200 yards?

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Rain and cold increases the BC on these!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Back on topic, the tables cited are based on factory loadings. What happens when you up the velocity with handloading? I'm getting 3136fps velocity with 145ELD-X using RL26. Can you up the Creed the same amount or will it hurt you?

I am continually astounded at how quickly people make up their minds on little evidence or none at all.
Jack O'Connor
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I VERY much enjoy,The Paper Hat Brigade doing their best and offering the only thing they can in the first hand,which is an inside look at Retardation. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Snowflakes are melting in the rain,at an EPIC pace. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Yet more intellesting perspective. Hint. LAUGHING!

Now they query loudly,in the Trademarked High Pitched Nasal Whine..."Do atmospherics affect the Imaginary boolits,I Pretend to shoot?". Fortunately,Imagination and Pretend are free,so the "lucky" kchunts can "afford" to "contribute". Hint. LAUGHING!

Funnier than fhuqk that rain is soooooooo scary,as is actually going Outdoors and shooting the wares,they cain't afford to procure,yet can Whine about. One thing is for certain about the "hard chargers",is that once it's said and done,there will have been a fhuqk of a LOT more said,than done! Plum soothin' to be regaled with Hissy Fit after Hissy Fit,fueled by copious Estrogen Levels and an INCREDIBLY long list of very well founded Insecurities. Funny schit and I mean fhuqking FUNNY! Mainly because the STUPIDITY is certainly no 'act". Hint.

Will increasing pressure,increase velocity? Yep. Is that due to a "tricky" 270Win case design? Nope. Will a box of Factory Fodder make 20 different velocity levels,if/when shot from 20 different rifles,in the same atmosphere? Yep. can a Kreedmire be loaded to stupid pressure levels? Yep. Do folks do so? Yep. I like Alpha brass,have faith in all of my erectors and am happy to give farrrrrrr more concern to consistency,than the speed of light. Do others see things differently? Yep. Which never ain't not fhuqking FUNNY. I mean what's fhuqking funnier,than someone trying to blow themselves up with a 270,so they can say that it would almost hang with a 264 Kreedmire? Almost. Hint. Laughing!

It is rather easy to critique a platform,by simply knowing it's vital statistics. What receiver(this will cite COAL latitude)? What barrel/length? Stock? Bases? Rings? Glass? Typical atmosphere? Zero range? Them actualities,on the fhuqking average...don't tend to do many(any) favors for most folks,though they "think" it does,which never ain't not the FUNNY part. Hint.

It's never been difficult to savvy,who shoots and who don't. Hint.

Bless your hearts.

Hint.

Laughing!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So the bullet does go up and down with the black line? who knew.... wink

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Imitation remains THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint. Congratulations?!?

How many times a day do you think about me.on the average? I'm not talking one of your "good" days,just the typical. Hint. LAUGHING!

Few things funnier than a CLUELESS Kchunt,who just happens to be a Lying Piece Of Schit to boot,trying to "talk" rifles,through her "heralded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore. EPIC Hilarity. Hint.

It's never been difficult to savvy,who shoots and who don't. Hint.

Bless your heart for crying.

Hint.

Laughing!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey Stick , we had a good thread going about you started by Brad addressing 16Bore and the re-post of your old threads, you may want to read and comment........

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Got purty fhuqking QUIET...I "wonder" why?!?

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Cause you effed up another good thread

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Crybar,

Ain't it a hoot,that even a LOW "standard" Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit such as yourself,is too embarrassed to quantify the amount of time I consume in your every day. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You keep talking out your ass and basking in the glory of reading my every word and gawking every Splendid Pixel...you "lucky" kchunt. Perhaps spread the word and tell some friends!!! Hint. LAUGHING!

What are you gonna almost "do" today? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for crying.

Hint.

Laughing!.............

Kchuntis,

Now ain't it a fhuqking fascinatin' Dichotomy,how Facts and Physics so very reliably upset you and your VERY Tender Feelings? Hint. Congratulations?!?

You "know" and "do" as "much" as a typical Minimum Wage Mart-Mart Counter Queen and the only reason it's sooooooooo very fhuqking reliably HILARIOUS,is because you are doing your BEST,with what incredibly little you have to "work" with. Pardon Reality yet again colliding with your Fantasy,you poor poor(literally) CLUELESS Drooling Dumbfhuqk. Hint.

It's never been difficult to savvy,who shoots and who don't. At least Whining is free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Pardon my being afforded the luxuries,of not being forced to guess,though a guess is your ONLY "move". Hint.

Bless your heart for crying and perhaps give thought to holding your breath,for MAXIMUM "effect".

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pardon my being afforded the luxuries,of .............................................

The only thing I can possibly pardon is your intellect level. Pity it actually..... as do most here.

Have another drink, screw up another family......

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Jesus christ, big squealer is still whinning 12 hours later!!! You think you're the only one that has shi T figured out, I'm still crying over the epic meltdown you had over the 6.5rpm over on as DUMB as it gets..... Remember the one where you posted 50 replies to yourself and no one even responded!!!😂😂😂

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Fotis
Pardon my being afforded the luxuries,of .............................................

The only thing I can possibly pardon is your intellect level. Pity it actually..... as do most here.

Have another drink, screw up another family......

Sad, but true....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Kchuntis,

I enjoy your Imagination and Pretend,as much as you do...you "lucky" kchunt. "Ding!" fries are done,you "hard charging" Counter Queen. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

You were almost gonna say sumptin' in "particular" about The Outdoors or The Rifle,but your surging Estrogen Levels saved you. Hint.

Bless your heart for cryin' and doing your best,with what incredibly little you "have" to "work" with.

Purty sure I hear a Grandbaby waking up,you stayed tuned to find out. Hint. LAUGHING!

You Retarded CLUELESS Fhuqks and your Melting Snowflake Routines,never loses the "magic" of it's oblivious humor quotient. Like moths to a fhuqking flame,as The Paper Hat Brigade "lives" vicariously and Whines in unison. Hint.

Looking forward to your next Whine and even more Excuses!

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Big Squealer, the www anxiously awaits your next hissy fit.... Lying biitch.😂😂

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Big Squealer, the www anxiously awaits your next hissy fit.... Lying biitch.😂😂

Pity the pour bastard, he lives for this schit.

I am continually astounded at how quickly people make up their minds on little evidence or none at all.
Jack O'Connor
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Folks that can Lead,simply do and all others MUST Follow. Imitation just "happens" to be THE most Sincere form of Flattery and such things coincide by literal default. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Nice thang about the winds laying down,is that the Mail is a wee bit more forgiving. New 270 arrived today and I'm excited! Hint.

LAUGHING!

Baby Man says he's "Bucked up",so I reckon I'll throw the couple new rifles together,this evening. Hint.

Trying to decide what color to paint the Living Wood? Thoughts? Hint.

I'll break trail and you Whining Do NOTHING Snowflakes be sure to follow,like moths to a flame...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint.

Bless your hearts for crying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.....................

'tailer,

You was gonna go out on a limb and "talk" rifles,but even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,knows better than to try. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Undoubtedly that 270 of your's is a REAL "Zinger",given your "means","abilities" and "comprehension" greasing them skids and connecting dots. Hint. LAUGHING!

Do NOT let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt,as you set mired in your own Stupidity. hint.

Bless your heart for crying,you "hard charger" you.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Few things fhuqking funnier(as in NOTHING)...than you CLUELESS Fhuqks trying to "talk" rifles. Hint. Congratulations?!?

ALL boolits setting on a shelf,are equal. Read that again and now one more fhuqking time. Hint.

Introduce speed(velocity) to the equation and the changes are DRASTIC. Hint.

Launch speed,isn't impact speed,nor is it a lineal function. Hint.

Droolers love to extoll their STUPIDITY,by trying to "talk" boolits in general and BC in particular. You Fhuqktards cain't connect a single fhuqking dot,nor correlate the relationship of Facts and Physics. Hint.

Boolit mass,is largely moot and what matters most is it's construction and aero form(BC/Ballistic Coefficient),which is simply a numerical designation of a drag function...or simply,how well schit flys in a given atmosphere. Hint.

Hornie cites their .277" 145 ELD-X 270 Win Factory Fodder at 2970fps. It do thusly. Hint.

Hornie cites their .264" 147 ELD-M in Kreedmire Factory fodder at 2695fps. It do thusly. Hint.

Trajectory is simply Physics and wind is simply VooDoo. Hint.

Note that within the 100yd line,the softer shooting/quieter Kreedmire,boasts the wind advantage and retains it as far as DUMB Fhuqks wish to talk out their asses. Hint.

There is admittedly a "WHOPPING" 285fps launch speed difference,though the Kreedmire surpasses same,not far outta da' gate. "Energy" is equally as fhuqking hilarious. Hint.

Not to steal any "thunder" from STUPID Fhuqks,doing their BEST. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless their hearts for fhuqking trying though.

Hint.

Laughing!..................

So according to my calculator my load is traveling at 1125 fps at 1500 yards, has 407 ft lb and drops 800 inches so unless you can speed the Creed my 270 leaves it in the weeds. Of course I have only shot it to 1000 yards. If the difference in recoil scares you, feel free to remain on your couch out of the rain. Big hint............

Jack O'Connor
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Still a little perplexed folks don’t follow pressure for wind. The black line shows the storm systems moving in. Landlubbers.

Anyways, it was a 6.5 Creed day. Burris puked, stilled called in and killed a 4x4 after whiffing a 50yd neck shot on a 3x3. Confirmed pukage at pit on way home with a nice 12” group. 243ai is on deck. The 270 is after the 243 grin.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Calvin
Still a little perplexed folks don’t follow pressure for wind. The black line shows the storm systems moving in. Landlubbers.

Anyways, it was a 6.5 Creed day. Burris puked, stilled called in and killed a 4x4 after whiffing a 50yd neck shot on a 3x3. Confirmed pukage at pit on way home with a nice 12” group. 243ai is on deck. The 270 is after the 243 grin.

Burris puked?

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Calvin is becoming a good scope puke-tester, or so it seems.....

Now with even more aplomb
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

655 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 1badf350, 007FJ, 1936M71, 66 invisible), 3,183 guests, and 1,337 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,372
Posts18,469,290
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.