Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
hanco Offline OP
Campfire Savant
OP Offline
Campfire Savant
Wifey has a woman working for her that is married to her first cousin. They were married in a state that allows it

Do you know anyone like that?

GB1

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Jerry Lee Lewis and underage to boot.

DF

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

Ever been to Utah.............. blush cry grin

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

hanco Offline OP
Campfire Savant
OP Offline
Campfire Savant
I forgot about Jerry Lee

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by hanco
I forgot about Jerry Lee

Utah?

How about Ferriday, LA. Jerry Lee’s first cousins are Mickey Gilley and Jimmy Swaggart.

Great Balls of Fire!

Ha!

DF

IC B2

hanco Offline OP
Campfire Savant
OP Offline
Campfire Savant
I knew Jerry had famous cousins, can’t see marriage to one.

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
When I was a kid I had a huge crush on one of my first cousins, and then I got edumicated!

It isn't what happens to you that defines you, it's what you DO about what happens to you that defines you!

NRA life member

Illinois State Rifle Association member
hanco Offline OP
Campfire Savant
OP Offline
Campfire Savant
The woman the wife works with has kids. Are mom and dad their aunt and uncle too?

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
My grandparents were second cousins...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Worked with a City Manager that had his wife and baby at the city Christmas Party...

I was sitting right next to them and she handed me her baby to hold while she rummaged through her baby bag for something. He was a cute little feller, and I said as much.

The city manager's wife said "Yeah, you'd never know we were first cousin's, huh?"

You could have heard a pin drop in there. blush

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My wife and I are 13th cousins 2 times removed. Share ancestors from the 1600's. Luckily we didn't have any kids. wink

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Breeding with a 1st cousin does not increase the chances of genetic disorders all that much. It would if you kept doing it over and over again through several generations. Having said that, I had a Jewish girlfriend whose parents were first cousins. She had a brother that died by age 2 of a genetic digestive disorder.

By the way, the state with the strictest incest laws? Kentucky. The loosest? New York.

My wife comes from the hollers of Kentucky. Yikes, she's related to just about everyone in the county by one way of figurin' or another. However, they generally discourage cousins from pairing up.

True story: so there were these two distant relatives of hers that got engaged. When the MIL's got together the night before the wedding they got to talking and realized both the bride and the groom shared the same biological father. Oooops. The couple decided to go through with the marriage anyway. Shortly thereafter, the newlyweds announced she was preggers and the whole county had a conniption.

They all breathed a sigh of relief when they revealed the groom wasn't the father.

True Story #2: I'd been dating KYHillChick for a very short time. One Sunday afternoon we were making smalltalk and she mentioned her mother's maiden name.

"Funny," I said. "That's the same as my mother's!" It took a second or two to realize what I'd said. I made a very quick call to my mother, the family genealogist. She had every relative nailed down on that side except for one uncle of my Great-Great Grandfather who didn't come back from the Civil War. He didn't die. He just never wanted to come home. His whereabouts were unknown. Whew!

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Wifey has a woman working for her that is married to her first cousin. They were married in a state that allows it

Don't particularly care what anyone says about this, first is too close and bloody well wrong.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

No, but if one of them was adopted there would be no issues.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by efw
My grandparents were second cousins...

You just know Boss ain't gonna leave that one alone........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Einstein

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
My buddy had a 1st, 2nd, and was on the 3rd date. Things were progressing very nicely and he was thinking there could be some fireworks of some sort that night. As they were eating in a restaurant, a common acquaintance came up to them and said something to the effect of, "So nice to see cousins out socializing". WHAT? Turns out neither knew they were cousins. that ended everything right there. My buddy was so bummed.

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DeanAnderson
When I was a kid I had a huge crush on one of my first cousins, and then I got edumicated!

wheni was about 13 or so i meet this girl at a dance and we kinda got to liking each other, so we were talking and she told me her last name, I told her to quit screwing with me, she said no really, I about choked to death on the gum I was chewing.

she was my 4th cousin.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Yeah. There is a family here that got started with first cousins getting married.

Nice folks.

I had some second cousins that were hotter'n hell. They were a lot older than me though.....

I am MAGA.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

430 members (1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 22250rem, 2500HD, 01Foreman400, 160user, 43 invisible), 2,171 guests, and 1,213 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,505
Posts18,472,261
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.