Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 22 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 21 22
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Judman
Who knows, no face, pics of lots of other folks, with faces blacked out?? Who the fuuck knows if your not pre diabetic, can hunt, can shoot?? Nobody.....Grin

He’s wanted by world terror groups the face can’t be shown.

Jesus Christ guess I better call pops and thank him, he raised me to be smart enough to sight in a rifle before fielding it.

PS if a guy isn’t smart enough to tighten a screw or zero a rifle it would make sense that he would look up to you.

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
😂😂

He must not have a PhD either, lotsa skinny fuucks with diabetes.... The box blind high fence crew burns copious amounts of calories.....Grin

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
B
B
Sorry international man of mystery!!

Who knows, no face, pics of lots of other folks, with faces blacked out?? Who the fuuck knows if your not pre diabetic, can hunt, can shoot?? Nobody.....Grin

I’ve read through this whole thread. You have literally offered nothing informative other than “you’re a nerd” type responses and passive aggressive chit talk. Which in my humble opinion, if you are going to talk chit to or about a member, you should quote them so they are aware.
As far as the international man of mystery and blacked out face pictures and no pictures of Form’s face being posted on the internet-some people work in banks and drive around in their trucks taking Selfies with bucks they shot with chitty scopes, and some people do not. Not one of my male hunting buddies am I able to post a picture online without their faces being blacked out-not one of them. And yet all of them are full of excellent information.
Use whatever scope you want. But when someone offers information that differs with your opinion, stop with the egotistical “my feelings are hurt” responses. And counter with information/data/something useful.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Great talk!!!😂

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Bikinitoboots

I’ve read through this whole thread. You have literally offered nothing informative other than “you’re a nerd” type responses and passive aggressive chit talk. Which in my humble opinion, if you are going to talk chit to or about a member, you should quote them so they are aware.
As far as the international man of mystery and blacked out face pictures and no pictures of Form’s face being posted on the internet-some people work in banks and drive around in their trucks taking Selfies with bucks they shot with chitty scopes, and some people do not. Not one of my male hunting buddies am I able to post a picture online without their faces being blacked out-not one of them. And yet all of them are full of excellent information.
Use whatever scope you want. But when someone offers information that differs with your opinion, stop with the egotistical “my feelings are hurt” responses. And counter with information/data/something useful.

And the sock puppet lays down the law. LOL. You lying pos you don’t have any friends.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I will offer this not shot, I've ghosted more, better, bigger, more species, states than better than 95% of members here, in weather from Hawaii, torrential rain, Alberta below freezing blah blah blah, for over 35, slumming Leopold glass, and have NEVER had a failure, not once.... Horses, quads boats, canoes, backpacks etc, not one fuucking failure.... Do I not hunt\shoot enough??? And is that passive aggressive enough for you? Am I that lucky?

Ain’t easy havin pals.
16bore Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
.......and another thread gone to schit.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Would any of the smart (hunters) here do a little research, how many leupolds have been sold in over 100 years vs swfa 30 years??? 10,000 to 1??? I'm betting more, probably a lot more... Wonder why Leupold has more failures??? Use your heads for more than a hat rack...

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 16bore
.......and another thread gone to schit.

I think it turned out how you thought it would... Grin

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I will add that I prefer Nightforce sf NXS scopes and have kill tons of animals with them over the last six years when I made the change from Leupold which I also killed a pile of critters with but has some failures that I could not except.

IC B3

B
B
Originally Posted by fredIII

And the sock puppet lays down the law. LOL. You lying pos you don’t have any friends.

Thanks for quoting me Fred. And also proving my point-nothing informative. I’ve already done the whole sock puppet song and dance. So you can search for my conversation with deflave regarding that. Let me save you the time though- I’m not a sock puppet. I read the fire for information. And it’s annoying filtering through the passive aggressive banter to actually get to people’s posts that have useful information to add. Anyway. I have a whitetail to get to, so y’all have fun amusing yourselves....and no one else

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by fredIII

Thanks for quoting me Fred. And also proving my point-nothing informative. I’ve already done the whole sock puppet song and dance. So you can search for my conversation with deflave regarding that. Let me save you the time though- I’m not a sock puppet. I read the fire for information. And it’s annoying filtering through the passive aggressive banter to actually get to people’s posts that have useful information to add. Anyway. I have a whitetail to get to, so y’all have fun amusing yourselves....and no one else

Luck,

What kinda scope you runnin? Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Yesterday, no rangefinder, but I’m thinking 350 ish yards, perty good wind, 80 gr ping pong ball via 6ai, 1 and done... no insulin involved...
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]upload a photo

Ain’t easy havin pals.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Jud, I'm going to treat you like a brother, so hold on to your underwear grin My brother came out pretty good, you will too.

Formidolosus is real.

Dead animals have very little correlation to the reliability of a scope.

You don't dial, which is where most of us have problems with Leupold.

Zero retention is another subject. Zero retention on Leupold has failed me numerous times. I doubt that you doubt me on this, as I don't doubt they've they've treated you fine.

I've never had issue with NF and the Bushy LRHS, and they are far from pampered.

Actually the reliability of Lepould scopes is not a mystery. I'll be happy to spend one of our days on the javelina hunt testing scopes, dialing, tracking, return to zero, zero retention. I've done it, I know what is going to happen.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Your crosshairs are crooked!!! Haha

All due respect brother man, but dead critters does tell the tale, to me anyways, it means the scope is getting used, temp variables, bumped, dropped, carried etc... I’ve dialed m-1s, cds etc, I don’t make a habit out of it, my primary killed rifles are set and forget, and they serve me very well.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
That said, I’m impressed with your Bushnell, it took some abuse and she shot good at 760!!

Ain’t easy havin pals.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
16Bore: The reason there are "so many scopes that suck" - is because there are so many scopes that are not made by Leupold & Stevens Company!
There now that was simple wasn't it?
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
16Bore: The reason there are "so many scopes that suck" - is because there are so many scopes that are not made by Leupold & Stevens Company!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Now you really did it!!! Haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
16bore Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Now you really did it!!! Haha

Rut roh Shaggie....

I reckon I won’t mention a Nikon Monarch 2X7 that was one of my favorites. Doesn’t matter, it’s the interweb...

Page 10 of 22 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (1lessdog, 10Glocks, 1minute, 1234, 222Sako, 007FJ, 57 invisible), 2,083 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,778
Posts18,495,890
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.