Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Idaho1945
What we do know is that it's against the law for adults to have sex with minors

It depends on where it happened. It says she was 17, that's above the age of consent in many states and I'm pretty sure the U.K. is lower. I'm too lazy to research where the two of them were boinking, but there are plenty of places where that's perfectly legal. There are also several states that have raised the age of consent recently so it might not have been against the law 15-20 years ago when this was going on.

I'm not defending it but let's be realistic. While the laws creep up in age biologically most 17 year old girls are pretty hormonal and will hop in bed with anything given free range, 150 years ago most of our ancestors were on their third kid by that age. Throw in a prince, a jet, and pretty much unlimited money & I doubt there was any coercion involved.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
UK age of consent for females has been 16 since.... 1885.

Originally Posted by 700LH
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

Some women get crazy about royalty. She might well have thought that bedding a prince would bring her some kind of fame and fortune.

Isn't that exactly what she is getting and seeking now?

She would not be getting great tips as a current barmaid, and she has children to feed.. grin

problem is she went for a lucrative pay check from a dodgy story teller like 60min.

the same 60min and same female reporter (Tara Brown) that tried to kidnap a child to make a high ratings prime time story.
but it all went wrong when they got arrested and imprisoned by hezbollah....LOL
https://www.news.com.au/entertainme...s-story/a22f3486afd79b2ef7acc3f10992f743

Some women get crazy about royalty...

Theres a swarm of girls around the globe that would do almost anything to please a prince.
not unlike rockstars that have their loyal band of crazed female followers/groupies.

Andrew and his nephews like William and playboy Harry ..have spent a life beating them off with a stick.

some would dearly like to be the royal consort and all that comes with it,
whereas some just want to be briefly touched and graced by royalty..

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Adults taking advantage of minors. No matter how hard I try I can’t excuse this. There’s a reason it’s called statutory rape. Hasbeen

Yep, the naivete of youth is very real.

How would folks here feel if an Epstein were hitting on THEIR fifteen or sixteen year-old daughter? Legal protections are there for a reason.

Righteous Republicans don't ask such questions!

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Have to admit, that pic of Andrew with his arm around her looks a bit fake. HIs arm would have to be "down to his knees" long for that pic not to be faked somehow.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Adults taking advantage of minors. No matter how hard I try I can’t excuse this. There’s a reason it’s called statutory rape. Hasbeen
Total agreement.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I don't know exactly what the laws are regarding this but what would it matter what the age of consent is in Britain? She's an American citizen, or was when the crimes were committed. Wouldn't the laws in Florida or New York apply? What is the age of consent where she resided or the crimes were committed? I'd think that would apply.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Has she been Arkansided yet.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I don't know exactly what the laws are regarding this but what would it matter what the age of consent is in Britain? She's an American citizen, or was when the crimes were committed. Wouldn't the laws in Florida or New York apply? What is the age of consent where she resided or the crimes were committed? I'd think that would apply.

It could, but usually the jurisdiction is held where the offense occurred.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

It depends on where it happened. It says she was 17, that's above the age of consent in many states and I'm pretty sure the U.K. is lower. I'm too lazy to research where the two of them were boinking, but there are plenty of places where that's perfectly legal. There are also several states that have raised the age of consent recently so it might not have been against the law 15-20 years ago when this was going on.

I'm not defending it but let's be realistic. While the laws creep up in age biologically most 17 year old girls are pretty hormonal and will hop in bed with anything given free range, 150 years ago most of our ancestors were on their third kid by that age. Throw in a prince, a jet, and pretty much unlimited money & I doubt there was any coercion involved.

^^^^THIS^^^^

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JamesJr

^^^^THIS^^^^
Those are all just words (no offense Crowhunter), if she was an American and the offenses were committed in a jurisdiction here in the USA, where she was underage.

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Who is the other woman in the photo?

NRA Life Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I just wonder where the parents of these girls were......or were these girls that had run away from home, and were living on their own. Whatever the case, I believe it is obvious that these girls were having consensual sex with Epstein and the Prince, and enjoying the lifestyle that went along with it.

I'm not condoning what the adults did here in hooking up with teenage girls for sex, but at the same time, one must be realistic, and realize that these girls were not "forced" into doing what they did. Right or wrong, I think that makes a difference. It's really not much different from all the teacher-student sex encounters we've been discussing on here......younger student has chance to bang hot teacher and does, and then when it becomes news, all of a sudden the student claims they were taken advantage of.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by supercrewd
Who is the other woman in the photo?

Epsteins accomplice ;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghislaine_Maxwell

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
probably all true, but my question, and one that I have not seen addressed anywhere, is where were these girls's parents? Were they just pimping our their kids?

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I just wonder where the parents of these girls were......or were these girls that had run away from home, and were living on their own. Whatever the case, I believe it is obvious that these girls were having consensual sex with Epstein and the Prince, and enjoying the lifestyle that went along with it.

I'm not condoning what the adults did here in hooking up with teenage girls for sex, but at the same time, one must be realistic, and realize that these girls were not "forced" into doing what they did. Right or wrong, I think that makes a difference. It's really not much different from all the teacher-student sex encounters we've been discussing on here......younger student has chance to bang hot teacher and does, and then when it becomes news, all of a sudden the student claims they were taken advantage of.
Underage is underage and if a law was broken, then Andrew should be no different than anybody else. It doesn't matter whether the girls "enjoyed it" or whether they "consented" if they're under age. There is no "consent" for somebody who is under the age of consent.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Underage is underage and if a law was broken, then Andrew should be no different than anybody else. It doesn't matter whether the girls "enjoyed it" or whether they "consented" if they're under age. There is no "consent" for somebody who is under the age of consent.

And that "age of consent" is what has been discussed...............I have not seen any of the news reports talking about these girls being underage at the time of these supposed episodes, only that it was just horrible that Epstein recruited, not forced, them into doing what they did. You're right........it is wrong and against the law for an adult to have sex with an underage person, but the question remains.....were they actually underage.

Last edited by JamesJr; 12/03/19.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
probably all true, but my question, and one that I have not seen addressed anywhere, is where were these girls's parents? Were they just pimping our their kids?

The MSM ain't gonna touch that with a 10' pole. They are all classified as "victims" now.

Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Where were these girls parents?

Did they not know they were gone for weekends at a time?

Why doesn't the MSM go interview a handful of these girls parents and ask them why they allowed their daughters to do this?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

After I got out of college, my 1st job was as a county extension agent working with the local 4-H program. I was young and single. Believe me, I could have got all the 16 & 17 year old stuff I could handle if I'd been that stupid. Those girls can go nuts for a guy a few years older. Luckily, I favored girls a little older.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
I agree, she looks happy, maybe star struck, maybe drunk or drugged, who knows? What we do know is that it's against the law for adults to have sex with minors & here we are, all of us as perfect parents saying some pretty nasty stuff about someone who's life is ruined, along with many others we'll never hear about.

Where were the parents, we're not going to know but it's sad the way we've already helped assassinate this young girl, right or wrong it's pretty sad to read some of this. Maybe she got just what she deserved but again, she was a minor, someone should have been there to save her not condemn her. She is someone's daughter, could be any of us, hopefully not. This is suppose to be America, not Thailand!

Dick

Sorta makes you wonder how some people here would be acting if they had the money and power that Epstein, Prince Andrew, etc., have?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

After I got out of college, my 1st job was as a county extension agent working with the local 4-H program. I was young and single. Believe me, I could have got all the 16 & 17 year old stuff I could handle if I'd been that stupid. Those girls can go nuts for a guy a few years older. Luckily, I favored girls a little older.

I knew of a local 4-H agent who couldn't resist that temptation, and it cost him his marriage.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

387 members (007FJ, 160user, 1lesfox, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 12344mag, 31 invisible), 1,985 guests, and 1,134 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,391
Posts18,469,863
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.