Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tburkepa
Paul Barnard if you think that what they did to that deer is ok, then you sir are a first class assclown. They had no intention of humanely putting down the deer. What they did was sick and twisted and was intentionally done. They also have video's of themselves smashing woodchucks heads off concrete bridges and laughing about that. This is a great video for the animal rights and non-hunting crowd to show for their fight.

What part of what you read led you to believe I think it's okay?

GB1

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I couldn't watch any video of an animal being mistreated, and if I ever saw someone doing that I would just start swinging.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Good lord. People will watch someone physically assault another person without showing so much as a hint of outrage. Yet here is a goofy friggen kid kicking a deer that has likely been spined, and we are ready to hang the kid. That deer is tough as nails and probably didn't feel a damn thing. The optics here are bad, and the kids need a lesson on how to humanely dispatch a wounded animal, but in reality this is a nothing venison burger.

You do know you are currently amongst a group of highly dignified outdoors men that lived flawless childhoods, right?

If there had been high definition video capable smart phones in every kids pocket 70 years ago I'm sure the archives would show nothing but upstanding actions and events.

Hell, I've taken rouge cats out that went way worse than that did....

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Absolutely no excuse for their behavior, but some of the responses here are just as sick.
Those kids need to be sentenced to working with wild animals for an extended time.
Their parents need the ads kicking for raising them without ethics and compassion.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Very strange.....

I am MAGA.
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Good lord. People will watch someone physically assault another person without showing so much as a hint of outrage. Yet here is a goofy friggen kid kicking a deer that has likely been spined, and we are ready to hang the kid. That deer is tough as nails and probably didn't feel a damn thing. The optics here are bad, and the kids need a lesson on how to humanely dispatch a wounded animal, but in reality this is a nothing venison burger.

"But in reality this is nothing but a venison burger"????

Sorry buddy but I agree with TBURKEPA.

Your last sentence tells it all.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Tell me theyre homeschooled...

These boys are probably chronic bed wetters. They say that and animal abuse is a sign of a darker future.

They need to be in a good methodist church with a lesbian minister.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by akasparky

You do know you are currently amongst a group of highly dignified outdoors men that lived flawless childhoods, right?

If there had been high definition video capable smart phones in every kids pocket 70 years ago I'm sure the archives would show nothing but upstanding actions and events.

Hell, I've taken rouge cats out that went way worse than that did....

Looking back at my youth, there is plenty to be embarrassed about. It had nothing to do with my parents either. They raised me right, but as young people often do, I strayed from the teachings. I now find myself back where they tried to guide me. Funny the way life works sometimes.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PJGunner

Paul B.

So you think the deer felt a lot of pain as a result of the kicks?

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by PJGunner

Paul B.

So you think the deer felt a lot of pain as a result of the kicks?

Yeah! In the sense of shear terror, not being able to run away and getting tortured by two pathetic little ass clowns that deserve the same exact schidt done to them.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Paul Barnard if you think that what they did to that deer is ok, then you sir are a first class assclown. They had no intention of humanely putting down the deer. What they did was sick and twisted and was intentionally done. They also have video's of themselves smashing woodchucks heads off concrete bridges and laughing about that. This is a great video for the animal rights and non-hunting crowd to show for their fight.

That's exactly how I read it....

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You are one fugged up pile of chit

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Those kids obviously lack respect.

If i was playing judge:
5 years suspension from any hunting. 200 hours comminity service to be served at local animal shelter. $3k fine.

Parents are likely POS.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rooster7

That's exactly how I read it....

If several people read it that way, then I suppose I could have worded it better. The kids were dumbasses and should have dispatched the deer immediately and humanely, but I doubt the deer felt a damn thing with the kicks.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

You are one fugged up pile of chit

Bless your heart.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I just realized something. I could not get the Fox video to play. I found a 20 something second clip on another source. It could be that I am missing an important piece of the picture.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Those punks are NOT doing their age group any favors!

Trump Won!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

It's humanity that is missing.

Most kids are bloodthirsty. That's natural. But maturity, mercy, and ethics are all things that are learned.

We are better than what was portrayed in that video.

That is the lesson that should be learned.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

The part where you said the deer "is as tough as nails and probably didn't feel a damned thing". I believe you are wrong about that.

The kid wasn't goofy, he is sick. Kids that start out doing wicked things to animals often graduate doing the same to humans.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 160user, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 53 invisible), 2,307 guests, and 1,248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,514
Posts18,472,404
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.