Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Hopefully, some major sabotage of democrat outposts.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cool and then they impeach him again.

Not if the voters across the US will vote R and improve congress. Also, they need to improve the R. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Redneck quote
But they would be forgetting that little detail - mass civil unrest and the storming of the US gov't by fully armed and pissed-off citizens..

I figure that there will be civil unrest, if and when the Senate fails to convict. All of the Angst that occurred after Hillary did not win the election, will boil up again. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by satir
that has not always been true. Many have risked all, when they had plenty. Our Founding fathers, for instance. The volunteers in our military, too. It only takes one guy with balls showing the way and others will follow. It would be VERY easy to make DC shut down.

The People allowed their gold to be confiscated, and they did not rise up.

The People watched Ruby Ridge, and they did not rise up.

The People watched WACO, and they did not rise up.

The People watched Justice Scalia murdered, and they did not rise up.

The People allowed the Illegal Affordable Care Act to move forward, and they did not rise up.

What is it you were saying about this “It only takes one guy with balls showing the way and others will follow”?

ETA: The People watched their government murder WW1 Vets in DC, for just wanting their pay, and they did not rise up.

Additionally, the people allowed mass murder of babies, defacto open borders and welfare for illegals, and their jobs to be shipped overseas. Why? Bread and circuses continued uninterrupted. As long as they do, we ain't gonna do much but bitch. You have to remember that the people of the founding Father's time did not have anything to do with their five minutes of leisure time a week but perhaps keep up with politics and reading a newspaper was a big deal. They did not have ESPN and the college football playoff for the guys and fat bitch shows for the gals, glowing rectangles to massage, and unlimited food even if they did not do anything. They didn't work, they didn't eat and losing a livlihood put starvation on the table.

I guess the point I am trying to make is that I believe that economic times are gonna have to pinch harder than anything any of us have ever experienced before any type of revolution gets kicked off.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Good post, 66.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
The beginning....same as what is happening in Hong Kong. Gotta start somewhere. Not enough people angry enough and as mentioned most who really care are old codgers like me and many here. Gotta have the will. But as the saying goes...the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. Well, a bit out of context but maybe you get the point. As mentioned above we have more free time in general than the boys had in 1775...they had less time to kill than WE have today. Hey, I made a double entendre there!

Hang on to your memories; they're better than the real thing ever was - Joe Sherlock

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
McConnell holds all the cards. Once the House votes to impeach, McConnell will have Donald J Trump by the short hairs.

It will be McConnell’s most powerful moment in his entire career.

He will have the power to force President Trump to do things his way, or face the consequences.

McConnell can save Donald Trump and his Presidency, he can do nothing and allow the Democrats and the media to continue to chip away at him, or he can gather enough Senate Republicans to vote to remove him from office.

It all depends on the details of McConnell’s Quid Pro Quo.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I would cut off the water, power and food to the big cities. Let them kill each other off first and whats left over we can take care of. Basically most liberals can hardly feed themselves let alone survive for a month wihtout support.

The country will be divided if the vote to remove Trump or even if he stays. They are people out there who hope for this and continue to spend money trying to divide us. Allowing all the illegals in, was another step to detroy us from within.

I am not to old and fat to do what it takes to return this country back from the brink for my children and grand children. If it means to spill my blood I will. We would have to go in with the facts that anyone going against them will be labeled home grow terrorist by the media. We need to stop giving money to the MSM, by cutting advertising, not watching those channels and buying papers that are against us now.

Democrats need to go to prision. The Ukraine blowup is a cover up to keep the exposure of money kick backs from seeing the light.

Last edited by kingfisher; 12/06/19.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by steve4102
McConnell holds all the cards. Once the House votes to impeach, McConnell will have Donald J Trump by the short hairs.

It will be McConnell’s most powerful moment in his entire career.

He will have the power to force President Trump to do things his way, or face the consequences..

So the Senators vote the way McConnell tells them to vote??

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Senate will never find the votes. It just won't happen.
What does the fanatical maniac left do then?
These are bizarre times.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
IC B3

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Ethan Edwards: Pay attention kiddo!
Removing President Donald J. Trump from his presidential office - "It'll never happen"!
Period!
Your disrespect for your elders is quite puzzling and a sign of your poor manners and upbringing.
That is sad but no one suffers from your inadequacies but YOU.
I challenge you to accept this bet - I bet your young, insolent, ignorant ass $100.00 that President Donald J. Trump WILL NOT BE REMOVED FROM OFFICE by the United States Senate!
Do YOU accept my challenge/bet?
Or will you shuffle your insolent ass off into a kiddy corner somewhere and pout and snivel!
We'll see.
He-he.
I suggest you learn to respect your elders - they, virtually all, have more wisdom/manners than you display.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I never said it would happen you four flushing fa gg ot.

Every once in a while I find someone on ignore but can’t remember why, then they get quoted and I’m reminded of why I did that in the first place.

What an idiot.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Up.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by Bristoe
First,.virtually half the people in the country would start to consider the federal government invalid. From that point it would probably lead to some nasty actions on down the road which would eventually culminate in war and the balkaization of the U.S.A.

It depends who the military will support. I'm sure Obama has enough plants in the higher ranks, to pull it off. Even if people tried anything after that, it would just be mass suicide.

If anything is going to happen it needs to start NOW! Later will most certainly be too late.

Top brass are political whores. The soldiers are the men flying the bombers and shooting the artillery. Enough said

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (1234, 1minute, 160user, 10Glocks, 16penny, 53 invisible), 2,384 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,529
Posts18,472,680
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.