Campfire Outfitter
L
Mental illness seems to be celebrated these days instead of being cured

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Robb10238
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
From my experience in the military, if a woman serves more than her initial 3 or 4 year contract, she's either a lesbian or a slut.

Some of you men are an embarrassment to the gender. I will leave it at that and sign off. I think that best before I say something to get banned.

So I take it you served in the military and speak from experience, eh?

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
From my experience in the military, if a woman serves more than her initial 3 or 4 year contract, she's either a lesbian or a slut.

It is true. I saw it in the EMS. I worked at a small EMS in central Georgia. In my fifth year there we started hiring girls.
Now, why would a cute young gal get EMT certification, knowing that if she got hired she would be out in the country, spending the night in a barracks with 5 young men. She could just as easily have gotten LPN certification, and worked an 8 hour shift in the hospital.

Rob10238 said "Some of you men are an embarrassment to the gender. I will leave it at that and sign off. I think that best before I say something to get banned."

Rob you are politically correct, you are probably married to a feminist and she gives you the marching orders. But you don't know much about human nature. These young gals got a job to spend the night in the barracks with five young men, because they wanted to [bleep] the young men. At work, and on duty.

Over the years we hired 10 gals and I know that at least half of them were taking the boner on duty.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Some of you men are an embarrassment to the gender. I will leave it at that and sign off. I think that best before I say something to get banned.

We didn't have problems with homosexual women and low birth rates until bad fathers decided to raise their little girls like they were going to be men.

Last edited by Tyrone; 12/10/19.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

"Women, and especially dykes, have no place in the military except as low-rung admins and medical."

I have a hard time with this as I sit at my desk and look up at the folded flag my daughter-in-law brought me from the base in Iraq where she served as an A/C and Major who flies the Osprey for the Spec Ops. So does my son, her husband, who is also an A/C with the rank of Major flying the MC130-J for the Spec Ops.

Robb you would have to have experienced it. Women, in general, are not cut out for combat arms, period. Politically correct experiment gone awry, as predicted.

This X100. The only way they got in was a significant lowering of standards and even with that, it has taken the practical emasculation of the warrior culture, otherwise they would not survive.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What on earth caused the AF to think that she would be a decent fit for such a role? let's hope that AF decision-making is much better than that in other critical areas.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by CCCC
What on earth caused the AF to think that she would be a decent fit for such a role? let's hope that AF decision-making is much better than that in other critical areas.

Well, when you have a Secretary of the Airforce that glorifies and celebrates this kind of stuff what do you expect.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
This is easily the dumbest fuquing statement I’ve read in almost 17 years on the ‘fire.

I suspect you’re one of those fat [bleep] who complain because women “f’d their way to the top” when they were actually doing the job they were paid and trained for while you sat in your ass and bitched about the “good old days.”

Jesus H Christ almighty I hate idiots like you.....

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General John Stark.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by David_Walter
This is easily the dumbest fuquing statement I’ve read in almost 17 years on the ‘fire.

I suspect you’re one of those fat [bleep] who complain because women “f’d their way to the top” when they were actually doing the job they were paid and trained for while you sat in your ass and bitched about the “good old days.”

Jesus H Christ almighty I hate idiots like you.....

Nope, not fat at all - 6'2", 200 lbs. Just how fit are you, b itch-boy?

And I've never blamed anyone but myself for any of my failures. If it matters, I was West Point class of '89, 101st Airborne afterwards. And where I work now, I kinda AM at the top, so no ladies for me to worry about having screwed their way above me.
I speak from my experiences and stand by my original statement. Yes, I can concede that it wasn't absolutely 100%, but I'd lay money on I would that it was >75%.

Last edited by Triggernosis; 12/10/19.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wenches in the field increase expense and reduce effectiveness.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B3

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
@triggernosis,

You can’t be at the top of much being that stupid.

And being a West Point grad and being smart are not the same thing.

Ask me how in 42 years of service I know.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by David_Walter
@triggernosis,

You can’t be at the top of much being that stupid.

And being a West Point grad and being smart are not the same thing.

Ask me how in 42 years of service I know.

I'm not attempting to prove my intelligence to you or anyone else. You're the one that has jumped out in front calling me an [bleep] and idiot - that kinda speaks for itself as to your mental capabilities.
Like I said, my opinions are based on MY experiences - and MY experiences support my original thesis.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I wasn't making a thesis, I was making an observation.

If this is what you came away with after however many years of active service, then I stick by my observation that you're an idiot, and it appears, representative of what we get by lowering the requirements for entry into the service academies.

Last edited by David_Walter; 12/11/19.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LOL! Dave, I'm laughing at you, not with you.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tyrone

LOL.
He must be one of those people who didn't meet the requirements to get into an academy.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tyrone

LOL.
He must be one of those people who didn't meet the requirements to get into an academy.

LOL!

I'm laughing with you! smile

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Tybone,

I’m more than willing to match my service record against yours.

What Girl Scout troop did you start with?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Dave with all due respect to your service:

I have over 33 years in military and law enforcement. (I actually got an appointment to Air Force academy that I turned down like a young dummy and went into the army). No one can argue that standards have not been drastically lowered to incorporate women into the military, law enforcement, fire fighting etc. Men seem to always take on and are tasked with the most dangerous and risky work and women get priority in career advancement and training opportunities. Always in the name of diversity and the mission always suffers. Take a look at all the soldiers, cops, firefighters that were killed on duty vs women the past 20 years.Pretty simple solution hold women to same standards as men

When women screw up I have never seen the same disciplinary standards used on them vs men. In fact they always play the victim and start filing EEO complaints to avoid punishment. Have witnessed many men injured due to female incompetence on duty. Have witnessed dozens and dozens of instances of women having sex with fellow soldiers and Leo's while on duty. The man is always punished and the female walks away unscathed.

Trig- very impressive to grad West Point especially 30 years ago before they lowered standards.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ribka
Dave with all due respect to your service:

I have over 33 years in military and law enforcement. (I actually got an appointment to Air Force academy that I turned down like a young dummy and went into the army). No one can argue that standards have not been drastically lowered to incorporate women into the military, law enforcement, fire fighting etc. Men seem to always take on and are tasked with the most dangerous and risky work and women get priority in career advancement and training opportunities. Always in the name of diversity and the mission always suffers. Take a look at all the soldiers, cops, firefighters that were killed on duty vs women the past 20 years.Pretty simple solution hold women to same standards as men

When women screw up I have never seen the same disciplinary standards used on them vs men. In fact they always play the victim and start filing EEO complaints to avoid punishment. Have witnessed many men injured due to female incompetence on duty. Have witnessed dozens and dozens of instances of women having sex with fellow soldiers and Leo's while on duty. The man is always punished and the female walks away unscathed.

Trig- very impressive to grad West Point especially 30 years ago before they lowered standards.

This is 100% truth. I witnessed it both as a serving officer in operational units and two tours in the Training Command. Add to that, the purposeful emasculation of the Warrior Cult because women just can't handle aggressive behavior...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Commandant Responds to Troubling Study
on Marine Corps Culture

[Linked Image from images01.military.com]
David Hilberry Berger is a United States Marine Corps general currently serving as the 38th Commandant of the
United States Marine Corps. Berger holds a BSc in Engineering from Tulane University, and two Master's degrees in
International Public Policy and Military Studies.Wikipedia
Born: Dec 21, 1959, Dover, Delaware, United States

7 Dec 2019
Military.com | By Oriana Pawlyk

SIMI VALLEY, Calif. -- The commandant of the Marine Corps has a message for fellow Marines who have a problem with women wearing the uniform: "Go somewhere else."

"If we have one leader, one Marine, who thinks that females are really a pain in my backside and they don't help my combat readiness, he's either or she's either got to change their mind, or go somewhere else," Marine Corps Commandant Gen. David Berger said during a discussion with reporters at the annual Reagan National Defense Forum on Saturday. "We have one standard in the Marine Corps. Not two, not three. One."

Berger said whether that individual was predisposed to view women negatively or learned the attitude while serving "doesn't matter."

"They have to change their opinion or move on," he said.

Berger was addressing questions surrounding a recently released study commissioned by the Corps which asked Marines for their perspective on service culture. Leaders granted anonymity, and some interviewees discussed widely held perceptions that women were a "danger" or "nuisance" despite their willingness to serve.

Berger said he was confident that Marine leadership understands why opposing women in the ranks cannot be tolerated, and those who can't fall in line must be held accountable. He added that education for young Marines and prospective recruits who will someday lead the force needs to be constant in order to dispel long-standing stereotypes.

Berger's comments come a few weeks after Maj. Gen. William Mullen, the head of Training and Education Command, revealed that he asked the commanding general of the Marine Corps' West Coast all-male recruit training depot to look at the way drill instructors are speaking to their recruits about women.

"We are concerned with some of the things that male drill instructors are saying to their male platoons about females," he told Military.com during an interview at Marine Corps Base Quantico, Virginia, last month.

Mullen did not identify specific complaints about what drill instructors are saying about women at either recruit depot, but said he wanted to be sure the problem didn't persist.

The way drill instructors influence how new Marines view women was one of the takeaways from a task force assembled to assess gender issues in the Marine Corps, Mullen said.

The task force was created in the wake of a massive 2017 social media scandal that left hundreds of male Marines investigated for allegedly sharing nude photos of their female colleagues online without their permission.

The scandal uncovered deep-rooted problems with how men in the service treat women, especially on social media websites.

"This is something we cannot take our eye off of," Berger added.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

131 members (7887mm08, 44mc, 10Glocks, 35, 300_savage, 14idaho, 12 invisible), 1,047 guests, and 969 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,845
Posts18,517,416
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.