Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16
A
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
A
The facts are there. How about a rational evaluation of them instead of denial and distraction.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by akmtnrunner
The facts are there. How about a rational evaluation of them instead of denial and distraction.
What facts?

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
what facts?

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C

I’m getting my popcorn out. Most of America doesn’t know the facts, because there aren’t any. Why don’t you lay them out for us, and we’ll critique. Deal?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by cfran

I’m getting my popcorn out. Most of America doesn’t know the facts, because there aren’t any. Why don’t you lay them out for us, and we’ll critique. Deal?

This must be one of the ways communists get their polling data...Facts are Durham will have some people arrested.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This should be good

[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
The haters keep referencing these compelling 'facts', and 'evidence'.

Yet nobody has been able to clearly articulate them. All I hear are a lot of hearsay, and assumptions.

I'd like to see the elements of each crime he is accused of, and the evidence that supports each element of each crime.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Here are the facts: Just like Richard Nixon, Trump made a stupid error. Nixon didn't need to allow people to break into a hotel suite to get info on the Dem campaign; he was going to win anyway. Donald Trump doesn't need to smear the Bidens; he probably wouldn't be running against Joe anyway. The Dems will probably decide to run a woman (preferably a colored lesbian) anyway and Trump will win. It has been demonstrated that the real Trumpeteers cannot be swayed. The Democrats will insist on running some one who is unsupportable (again) and Trump can only beat himself. If Trump can get past this (and there is a real good chance. They've got nothin'), all he has to do is avoid being stupid (a much greater challenge) and he'll be staying in the Whitehouse. GD

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
.........................Ok! What facts are you referring to?

Now before you answer that question, let me just say that all of the so-called evidence that the demCRAPS have brought forth in both the Schiff hearings and now the Nadler hearings, is all based on heresay. Second, third and fourth hand on down the line heresay, legally under the law, is in-admissible in any US court of law.

Also the dems have put forth two articles of impeachment in the house. Abuse of power and obstruction of justice.

And yet within their articles they do not site any specific crimes proving abuse of power and obstruction of justice......Their articles of impeachment are not based on ACTUAL FACTS....Only suppositions and OPINIONS of committing crimes.

If they really had a legit crime or crimes committed by the POTUS which are ACTUAL justified crimes under the Constitution of the US, then why was all due process denied the POTUS during the Schiff hearings? If ya got the goods and can present OVERWHELMING evidence of crimes, then why were there not open hearings along with all due process, INCLUDING the right to call witnesses and cross examine,,,, accorded the POTUS??

DemCRAPS are trying to establish crimes by manipulating facts into their own narrative based on heresay, opinions and conjecture..

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
^^^ And feelings....don't forget feelings.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
And another turd rises to the top of the scum from the depths of the cesspool.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
^^^ And feelings....don't forget feelings.
................Well dammit...I left out feelings...LOL>>>LOL...........FEELINGS,,NOTHING MORE THAN FEELINGS.

Should be the demeeeCRAPS IMPEACHMENT theme song....

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
There is but one "fact". The Ds hate Trump's MAGA efforts and are worried that he can't be beat in 2020.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by logger
There is but one "fact". The Ds hate Trump's MAGA efforts and are worried that he can't be beat in 2020.

and they plan on impeaching him again in 2020. Now OP please explain the Phugging facts to us poor Plebes.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

The facts are, lieberal demoncraps, like you and others seek to destroy this country. Many will die trying to both destroy it and keep it from being destroyed.

There are no other facts.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Attached Images
download.jpg (20.42 KB, 461 downloads)

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Facts to exonerate is all there are.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
.........................Ok! What facts are you referring to?

Now before you answer that question, let me just say that all of the so-called evidence that the demCRAPS have brought forth in both the Schiff hearings and now the Nadler hearings, is all based on heresay. Second, third and fourth hand on down the line heresay, legally under the law, is in-admissible in any US court of law.

Also the dems have put forth two articles of impeachment in the house. Abuse of power and obstruction of justice.

And yet within their articles they do not site any specific crimes proving abuse of power and obstruction of justice......Their articles of impeachment are not based on ACTUAL FACTS....Only suppositions and OPINIONS of committing crimes.

If they really had a legit crime or crimes committed by the POTUS which are ACTUAL justified crimes under the Constitution of the US, then why was all due process denied the POTUS during the Schiff hearings? If ya got the goods and can present OVERWHELMING evidence of crimes, then why were there not open hearings along with all due process, INCLUDING the right to call witnesses and cross examine,,,, accorded the POTUS??

DemCRAPS are trying to establish crimes by manipulating facts into their own narrative based on heresay, opinions and conjecture..

...................As an addition to my last post..........Under article 2 of the US Constitution, any sitting POTUS has the authority and the duty, to authorize or to inquire about an investigation regarding corruption within any foreign country. It does not matter legally WHO the person or persons are subject to such investigations, whether they be any citizen running for US political office or not........Remember too, that the Biden/Ukraine connections were under investigation LONG BEFORE the latest whistle blower fiasco.

Also... Rudy Guliani representing the POTUS as his PRIVATE legal counsel, has every right legally to investigate any Ukraine/Biden corruption. A sitting POTUS can appoint and authorize anyone he chooses for.such investigations....Don't tell the dems that though!!!...LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL....

So to the OP.............Be careful what facts you present..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trump just appointed yet another conservative to the left wing 9th Circuit court of Appeals. It's being turned around slowly but surely. We'll soon be hearing that that's an impeachable offense.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Honest answer, the evidence is both circumstantial and pretty strong that Trump did something that he shouldn't have. Is it enough to impeach the President? With that said, we need to have Bolton, Mulvaney, and Pompeo to testify under oath to what the know, it's the only way know for certain exactly what the facts are. Can you imagine what would have happened if Obama had ordered the State department not to give any Congressional testimony or documents to Congress regarding Benghazi? Would he have been impeached?

Flame suit on! 😄

[Linked Image from i.redd.it]

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

275 members (160user, 163bc, 257_X_50, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 69sportfury, 22 invisible), 1,885 guests, and 1,000 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,625
Posts18,474,117
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.