Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 15 16
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by akmtnrunner
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
Did I miss where the OP brought up any facts?

Okay, I'll state two of them.

1) Trump asked foreign entities to interfere in our democratic process, numerous times, and publicly. This can not be denied. This is an impeachable offense.

2) Trump committed congressional obstruction against the Constitutional oversight the House has over the Executive, by blocking subpoenas. This has been very public and can not be denied.

These are facts.

Like others have said, the second point above denied access to more facts and evidence of additional offenses. If you're not satisfied with the amount of evidence, it is because of this. To any impartial person, how could they not see the defense strategies of the Trump and the GOP as those of a guilty party?

Another fact: I identify more as a conservative but I am having a really hard time supporting my party when it fights against accountability.
Those are your facts? Really? You liberals are unbelievable, literally. lol

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Trump used his personal lawyer (Rudy) and his personal lawyer's cohorts to attempt to get a foreign government to commit an act for his personal benefit, not for the country's benefit. Rudy doesn't work for the government, doesn't have a security clearance and didn't have the formal backing of the Department of State or Department of Defense.

In fact, Rudy and his cohorts have either already been indicted in New York for their actions in this, or in the case of Rudy, will soon be.

Case closed. Trump used the power of the office for his benefit, not the country's. If his actions were for the benefit of the country he would have used official channels. Instead he used his personal attorney and his personal attorney's criminal cohorts.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by RollingThunder
Trump used his personal lawyer (Rudy) and his personal lawyer's cohorts to attempt to get a foreign government to commit an act for his personal benefit, not for the country's benefit. Rudy doesn't work for the government, doesn't have a security clearance and didn't have the formal backing of the Department of State or Department of Defense.

In fact, Rudy and his cohorts have either already been indicted in New York for their actions in this, or in the case of Rudy, will soon be.

Case closed. Trump used the power of the office for his benefit, not the country's. If his actions were for the benefit of the country he would have used official channels. Instead he used his personal attorney and his personal attorney's criminal cohorts.

I don't care.

I wouldn't care if the American government started pitching commies out of helicopters.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

lol

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

You are saying it's not to our country's benefit to find out if we might elect a corrupt Democrat as President...….one who allowed his son to enrich himself at the country's expense...…….I disagree

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

You noticed he just repeated vague generalities and no specific facts.

Clinton lies under oath when he testified in grand jury and he was disbarred and impeached. There we have a specific charge and date.

Blocking subpoenas??? On what date and what subpoenas and what power do these subpoenas hold? Is one obligated by law to respond to these subpoenas?

Interfere in democratic process??? What does that mean? So Trump refused to give one of the most corrupt countries in the world Ukraine millions of our hard earned US tax dollars unless they addressed their corruption and attempted to end it during a recorded phone two years after the impeachment process was already started against him.

Sounds terrible our POTUS not giving our money to criminals in other countries.

These anti gun clowns on here are brain washed idiots .

Originally Posted by RickyD

1) Trump asked foreign entities to interfere in our democratic process, numerous times, and publicly. This can not be denied. This is an impeachable offense.

2) Trump committed congressional obstruction against the Constitutional oversight the House has over the Executive, by blocking subpoenas. This has been very public and can not be denied.

These are facts.

Like others have said, the second point above denied access to more facts and evidence of additional offenses. If you're not satisfied with the amount of evidence, it is because of this. To any impartial person, how could they not see the defense strategies of the Trump and the GOP as those of a guilty party?

Another fact: I identify more as a conservative but I am having a really hard time supporting my party when it fights against accountability.

Wrong, wrong and you are most certainly a very misinformed individual.

Have you not ever heard of Executive Privilege? Executive privilege is the right of the president of the United States and other members of the executive branch to maintain confidential communications under certain circumstances within the executive branch and to resist some subpoenas and other oversight by the legislative and judicial branches of government in pursuit of particular information or personnel relating to those confidential communications. The right comes into effect when revealing information would impair governmental functions. Neither executive privilege nor the oversight power of Congress is explicitly mentioned in the United States Constitution.[1] However, the Supreme Court of the United States has ruled that executive privilege and congressional oversight each are a consequence of the doctrine of the separation of powers, derived from the supremacy of each branch in its own area of Constitutional activity

The POTUS has every right and duty to negotiate on the countries behalf when aid is to be granted to other countries. In the case of Ukraine, it is actually a law that he must determine from the President of the Ukraine if corruption exists within that country that could deter aid being used in the capacity it was offered.

The POTUS is also the top cop in the US. When and if he hears of things like the Biden corruption, he has every right and again, a duty by law, to act and have purported crimes investigated and prosecuted if confirmed criminal.

Those the facts. Here's another. You are drinking lieberal koolaide. Get help soon.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I don't care.

I wouldn't care if the American government started pitching commies out of helicopters.

Oh, c'mon, you care. You're just angry that your children and grandchildren will be slaves to the blacks, browns, jews and muslims.

They're coming for you, Bristoe. Can you hear the footsteps? They're coming for you. lol.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by TimZ

You are saying it's not to our country's benefit to find out if we might elect a corrupt Democrat as President...….one who allowed his son to enrich himself at the country's expense...…….I disagree

If that were the case Trump would have done it in the open and through the proper government channels. Instead he used three guys named Rudy, Lev and Igor. And two of them have already been arrested. Google it.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Originally Posted by rockinbbar
And another turd rises to the top of the scum from the depths of the cesspool.

Yep.

Now confirmed.

Swamp gas clings to the turds, and makes them float to the top when the TDS levels get too high... laugh

These are facts.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

These are facts.

Biden's candidacy confers NO immunity from prosecution for previous criminal acts. President SHOULD get something for all the millions and billions of dollars we dish out as aid---it's his job to make sure that it's not going to a corrupt regime. In fact, a part of that investigation Trump wanted Ukraine to resume was to uncover what had happened during the 2016 election cycle.

Funny that Trump was accused of withholding money unless he got what he wanted, and that claim has been debunked...but Biden did that very thing as VP, in order to cover shady business dealings on the part of his cokehead son and is even seen on videotape BRAGGING (in true Biden style) about it.

You really need to stop watching CNN because you are obviously not capable of vetting the information and detecting lies.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

You're just angry that your children and grandchildren will be slaves to the blacks, browns, jews and muslims.

Which one are you?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Non-governmental agents have been used in diplomatic missions since the beginning of the Union. There's even a common term for it, "backchannel."

If someone anyone, drops a subpoena or document request on me I have every right to seek judicial review. And because the scope of separation of powers and presidential privilege is so vague in the law many say the president would be derelict in his duty to not seek judicial review. Since giving in to all Congressional demands would be precedent setting I would agree.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hey, Rollingturdball, newsflash: Trump IS OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT CHANNELS. That's why he is called Mr. President (but YOU be sure and be on your knees with eyes looking down should you ever address him or speak of him...you are not worthy).

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
The Fact is Trump committed no crime, no impeachable offense. The democrats are going to go down in history as the most corrupt indefensible mass of misfits ever elected to office in our country. They have sullied the offices they hold and have defiled the oath they all took. They need to be jailed for what they have attempted to do.

Last edited by rainshot; 12/12/19.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Hey, Rollingturdball, newsflash: Trump IS OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT CHANNELS. That's why he is called Mr. President (but YOU be sure and be on your knees with eyes looking down should you ever address him or speak of him...you are not worthy).

Yes, he is. But Rudy, Lev and Igor are not. That's why they we're indicted. And three or four others so far. There will be more.

Poor Rudy. He wen't from America's Mayor to road kill. Maybe Trump will pardon him.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Bristoe

You're just angry that your children and grandchildren will be slaves to the blacks, browns, jews and muslims.

Which one are you?

I'll be the one watching your grandchildren Jose, Miguel, Ahmad, Abdullah, and Shlomo playing in the park.

They're coming for you, Bristoe. They're almost at your door. bwahahahah

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
45 Million for the Mueller Debacle
3 years of passing no legislation regarding infrastructure,healthcare etc etc

2 months of BS impeachment debacle on made up charges

Trump is going to cream the dems in 2020 MAGA

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Yes, he is. But Rudy, Lev and Igor are not. That's why they we're indicted. And three or four others so far. There will be more.

Poor Rudy. He wen't from America's Mayor to road kill. Maybe Trump will pardon him.

POTUS can send anyone he pleases as an emissary. Trump is POTUS and will remain so. Get over it.

Don't be the darkness.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Does it bother you Turds that voted for Klintoon that she financed the Steele Dossier?

I bet not.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

POTUS can send anyone he pleases as an emissary. Trump is POTUS and will remain so. Get over it.

He can send anyone he pleases AND get impeached for it. There, fixed it for you.

Page 4 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (10ring1, 10Glocks, 160user, 21, 007FJ, 2500HD, 70 invisible), 2,590 guests, and 1,345 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,092
Posts18,482,970
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.