Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 16 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 15 16
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hmm, here is a fact.

The president ran on limiting foreign aid.

He called a halt and relook at all foreign aid when he took over.

He sets the policy on foreign aid, not congress.

Congress Ukraine aid bill demanded that the govn look at corruption in Ukraine.

That is exactly what got done.

Liberal lemmings get over it.

However, I am glad they lowered the bar on impeachment. That means in 2021 when Republicans take over the house again, they can use the Schiff for Brains rules and impeach Schiff, Nadler and Pelosi for obstruction of justice, consipiracy etc. Turn about is fair play. Beware of what you ask for Demoncrats.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
shaman,
Your critical thinking and common sense is firing on all 8 cylinders......

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
You want honest?

Ok, the left has no option but to try to get rid of Trump, because he IS getting rid of them and their NWO handlers and financers.

See what has happened to the leftest scum in the FBI while yet still more justice is headed their way.

The crooked criminal scum like Piglosi, podestas, Schifty, Nadler and many more of your heros are probably headed to prison unless they have their way with Trump.

Get a clue. Trump didnt lie. Biden is a stone cold crook. You cant connect the dots. Hes a multimilliomaire 1 percenter who never held a real job. Hillary and Zero are almost there also.

They are fighting for their lives.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Here's how I think this happens. Did Trump hold back the money? Yes. But that's entirely his right to do so. It comes down to they why.

D's are spinning it as he held it to inflict pressure to get an investigation into a political rival for his own benefit and the only reason he released the money was people were about to find out so he did it so he wouldn't get caught.

Think about that for a minute. The only fact is he did delay the release of the money. Which is his right. Everything else is trying to read his mind. If this were to be in a court of law (which it isn't) it's a slam dunk, give one viable reason for him to have delayed and then released that is NOT for his personal benefit and you get "not guilty".

YOu simply can't convict someone because you THINK they had ulterior motives.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Liberal hate conservatives because they believe our motives are bad..... it's based on feelings rather than facts. They are mentally deficient .

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
And another thing:

You're Donald Trump. You've already got Joe Biden admitting he blackmailed Ukraine using US foreign aid money to get the Ukrainians to fire the prosecutor that was going after your son-- ON YOUTUBE NO LESS!!!!

See 52:33

Now tell me that you need to risk your political neck trying to dig up any more dirt on the guy.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bob_H_in_NH

Here's how I think this happens. Did Trump hold back the money? Yes. But that's entirely his right to do so. It comes down to they why.

D's are spinning it as he held it to inflict pressure to get an investigation into a political rival for his own benefit and the only reason he released the money was people were about to find out so he did it so he wouldn't get caught.

Think about that for a minute. The only fact is he did delay the release of the money. Which is his right. Everything else is trying to read his mind. If this were to be in a court of law (which it isn't) it's a slam dunk, give one viable reason for him to have delayed and then released that is NOT for his personal benefit and you get "not guilty".

YOu simply can't convict someone because you THINK they had ulterior motives.
He held the money from Ukraine but it wasn't because he wanted them to investigate his political opponents, it's because he didn't trust them because of their corruption. Seems a lot of people are forgetting that little fact.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by akmtnrunner
The facts are there. How about a rational evaluation of them instead of denial and distraction.

The progressive fascists are taking legal actions of the president wrapping them in poop and using it as an excuse to impeach the one they hate.

Biden’s actions re Ukraine cry out for investigation of his apparent corruption. This investigation requires the cooperation of Ukraine and given the recent history of corruption in Ukraine’s government it’s just commonsense to use the leverage that our foreign aid provides to obtain their cooperation.

Trump did nothing wrong.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not only that, Trump did RIGHT.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

A
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
A
If you're not willing to call a spade what it is, we can't have an honest discussion. Was it okay for Trump to invite foreign interference on our elections?

I can concede to some great points against the democrats, which I have mentioned. Why can't people here admit he's made some serious mistakes? I'm also on the same page with you all about Biden and Clinton. But it is not accurate to say that Trump has done nothing wrong or has never lied.

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
If you want to go a wee bit beyond fact and allow me to give you a peek under the tent, I can give you some hints as to what's coming down soon. Y'all may be calling this "Conspiracy Theory" at the moment, but you have to understand that the stuff that was discussed in the Horowitz Report was "Conspiracy Theory" just a few short months ago.

1) Obama ordered the spying on Trump
2) Obama ordered the FBI, DOJ, CIA, and NSA to do everything they could for Hillary Clinton
3) Ukraine did a whole lot of mucking about in the 2016 election.
4) Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, and whole bunch of others were tapping into a corruption scheme where foreign aid money was allocated to governments (like Ukraine) and then these foreign governments kicked back a portion to be distributed to the lawmakers that voted the aid in.
5) Foreign espionage agencies were employed by the Obama administration to spy on and hinder the Trump campaign and his presidency.
6) Hillary and Bill have been running a pay-for-play operation out of the Clinton Foundation
7) And let's not even mention the child trafficking hoohaw that's about to blow up. That's just too far out there for poor Democrats to handle.

. . . and all of this has been coming out in drips and drabs in the media for the past few years (not Looney Tunes right wing media I'm talking NYT, WASHPO, AP, and Politico) and not been picked up in a big way. We've been seeing these articles, because we aren't sucked in by the mainstream narratives anymore and do our own digging and our own evaluations. All this is on its way into mainstream consciousness over the next 12 months, and if you're wondering why believe this drivel?

That's simple: it's coming from the same sources that predicted what was in the Horowitz Report.

So, if you're wondering how these simpleton braindead deplorables can come up with this crap, just wait. You'll see.

Yeah, right! Trump is brainwashing us. It's a cult. We're all mind-numbed robots. Just keep telling yourself that over and over and over . . .

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If you're not willing to call a spade what it is, we can't have an honest discussion. Was it okay for Trump to invite foreign interference on our elections?

I can concede to some great points against the democrats, which I have mentioned. Why can't people here admit he's made some serious mistakes? I'm also on the same page with you all about Biden and Clinton. But it is not accurate to say that Trump has done nothing wrong or has never lied.

The whole premise of your question is false..... it is based upon lies fed to you by the msm.... it's unfortunate you don't posses the critical thinking skills to see through the propaganda.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Honest discussion started with a lie. LOL

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Of course Biden is walking n talking gaff machine, I want your source about Trump's internal polling you stated you had seen or someone from Trump's circle stating Biden was not his biggest threat in 2020. Geesh!

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S

I'm not going to say either thing. All I'm saying is that I trust him a hell of a lot more than Hillary or Obama or Bill Clinton or Joe Biden. I also really, really appreciate his results so far. I'm hoping for a glorious second term for the man.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

The beginning, middle, and end....I would love to watch Nadler choke on a chicken bone, with Pelosi and Schiff trying to save him 😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

......................................Who was POTUS back in 2016? And which POTUS was warned back in 2014 of foreign election interference? And which POTUS failed to address that issue and did not do a damned thing to clean it up?

The real question is and should be,,,,,,,Did Trump make grave enough mistakes to warrant impeachment and removal from office,,,,UNDER THE GUISE of the US CONSTITUTION??..................................

NO!!!!!

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Beaver10

The beginning, middle, and end....I would love to watch Nadler choke on a chicken bone, with Pelosi and Schiff trying to save him 😎

It'd take both of the scrawny women to get their arms around him!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The logic escapes them........

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Squidge
Of course Biden is walking n talking gaff machine, I want your source about Trump's internal polling you stated you had seen or someone from Trump's circle stating Biden was not his biggest threat in 2020. Geesh!

I'm sure if you dig, you'll find it. That's what we do. Go back and listen to the speeches and the pressers. Have fun. Heck, you might even learn to like the guy.

If you want proof, just look at Biden's trajectory now. Trump was talking about his imminent drop in June and July. Trump is surging against Democrats right now in swing states.

Frankly, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if this whole Ukraine thing was a Trump-inspired gambit to force the Democrats to impeach him. Vinkman was a known rat with ties to Schiff's office. What better way to blow up the Dems! You gotta love it.

Page 11 of 16 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

344 members (257 mag, 12344mag, 160user, 2500HD, 1lessdog, 01Foreman400, 35 invisible), 1,450 guests, and 1,000 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,866
Posts18,497,379
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.