Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by 700LH
Kent State

You many not have been alive at that time. The liberal students were throwing lethal bricks at the guys with guns who were about their same age. The liberals started a fight and lost. The same thing will happen again.

Do they make unlethal bricks ?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Saslaw?????

Definitely not one of the First Families of Virginia crowd.

Bob.

Guten Morgen Meine Freund! Wie Gehts?

Funny your post should follow my morning one here Bob...

I was looking up Saslaw's on Wiki, and found his nemesis's bio also referenced...

I thought you'd like that guys name.... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Norment

Distant Relative? one of the family that didn't relocate to Texas?

I liked his resume... VMI Grad, William and Mary Law School and Professor of Law at W & M... Republican Majority Leader..

on the bummer side tho... this A Hole Saslaw....is a resident of Springfield Va..

I graduated high school at West Springfield High, Class of 1970...

Reading his Bio on Wiki.... this guy is a real Bloomberg style piece of work...

as far as gun control laws... he needs to be sent to Israel for a couple of months, and get it first hand up and close of why citizens need to be armed
to defend their families, themselves, their homes and their communities and nation..... guess they aren't teaching that at the Synagogue there in Springfield..
or does he call it Springfelt?

guess they don't teach at Synagogues anymore about how the Nazis banned guns and took them away from their citizens BEFORE Kristalnacht...

have a great day & Frohlichte Weihnachten Meine Freund!

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by WeimsnKs
Kent State

You many not have been alive at that time. The liberal students were throwing lethal bricks at the guys with guns who were about their same age. The liberals started a fight and lost. The same thing will happen again.

yeah, they are referred to "stationary bricks"...

ya pick them up and throw them at someone's head, they become Lethal bricks...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

B
B
What a bunch of stupidsonofabitches! This is the same state with a governor that supports killing a baby after it is born. It's interesting to me how the left will violate our constitutional rights and threaten us with law bidding citizens with force to push their agenda. But yet look the other way when it comes to protecting the unborn. Then come on TV a say how much they are praying for the President and quote the founders and the constitution.

" WE THE PEOPLE " ARE WATCHING YOU.

CONCEAL CARRY ISN'T ALWAYS COMFORTABLE. BUT IT'S COMFORTING.

PROUD SOUTHERN DEPLORABLE. HAVE GUNS AND A BIBLE.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Something else,...Appalachia is a region that transcends state lines. In fact, Appalachia is a Nation in itself,..and it can be very clannish.

When push comes to shove, the Virginia elite may find that it has pushed against more than it bargained for.

Maybe them Hillbillies might want to think about coming down of their mountain every couple of years and VOTE instead of letting the Liberal City Slickers run their State.

Before casting ALL of YOUR infinite wisdom around you might want to take a look at how many 'Appalachian' counties in Virginia are full on red. whistle

As far as Virginia politics go it is purely a #'s[population] game, the Appalachian region has held off the democrats for as long as possible but the #'s finally flipped to a great enough degree that we can no longer sustain the majority.

FJB & FJT
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Courage and cowardice will both soon be put on display in Virginia.

The only question is >>>> which one of the two will be displayed in the overwhelming majority?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Constitution for the united States of America
Article 3 section 3
Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.

Sure sounds like the Dem/Comms to me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Something else,...Appalachia is a region that transcends state lines. In fact, Appalachia is a Nation in itself,..and it can be very clannish.

When push comes to shove, the Virginia elite may find that it has pushed against more than it bargained for.

Maybe them Hillbillies might want to think about coming down of their mountain every couple of years and VOTE instead of letting the Liberal City Slickers run their State.

Before casting ALL of YOUR infinite wisdom around you might want to take a look at how many 'Appalachian' counties in Virginia are full on red. whistle

As far as Virginia politics go it is purely a #'s[population] game, the Appalachian region has held off the democrats for as long as possible but the #'s finally flipped to a great enough degree that we can no longer sustain the majority.

No [bleep],I think us country folk are pulling our weight.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jackmountain; 12/16/19.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Saslaw?????

Definitely not one of the First Families of Virginia crowd.

Bob.

Guten Morgen Meine Freund! Wie Gehts?

Funny your post should follow my morning one here Bob...

I was looking up Saslaw's on Wiki, and found his nemesis's bio also referenced...

I thought you'd like that guys name.... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Norment

Distant Relative? one of the family that didn't relocate to Texas?

I liked his resume... VMI Grad, William and Mary Law School and Professor of Law at W & M... Republican Majority Leader..

on the bummer side tho... this A Hole Saslaw....is a resident of Springfield Va..

I graduated high school at West Springfield High, Class of 1970...

Reading his Bio on Wiki.... this guy is a real Bloomberg style piece of work...

as far as gun control laws... he needs to be sent to Israel for a couple of months, and get it first hand up and close of why citizens need to be armed
to defend their families, themselves, their homes and their communities and nation..... guess they aren't teaching that at the Synagogue there in Springfield..
or does he call it Springfelt?

guess they don't teach at Synagogues anymore about how the Nazis banned guns and took them away from their citizens BEFORE Kristalnacht...

have a great day & Frohlichte Weihnachten Meine Freund!

Greetings John! Tommy is a distant cousin. We are both descended from Josue Norment who settled on the Rappohannock between 1638-1640. He was a covenanter from Edinburgh Scotland.

Last edited by kaywoodie; 12/16/19.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When one takes the Oath to uphold and defend the Constitution, it is not on a time table, it is for life......jus sayin.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Why it's more important now than ever, that the scotus defines once and for all, very clearly, the extent to which the 2A extends to protect our right to keep and bear.
Virginia might wind up being the place that gives the opportunity to bring the suit that winds up there and gives them that chance. I pray that bitch Ginsburg is out of the way so Trump can pick her replacement.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
When one takes the Oath to uphold and defend the Constitution, it is not on a time table, it is for life......jus sayin.

Unfortunately their brains morph, once they become demigods for life on a corrupt court.

ANYTHING could happen to the 2A if decided by the court. Beware!

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

Unfortunately their brains morph, once they become demigods for life on a corrupt court.

ANYTHING could happen to the 2A if decided by the court. Beware!
I was talking about those that have served in the military, police and such. The oath always stands.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

NEWPORT NEWS, Va. (WWBT) — The Newport News Police Department arrested a man who they say threatened Governor Ralph Northam and his home.

Mugshot of Cody Lee Lahocki (Source: Newport News Police)
On Dec. 9, police said they were informed of a man who made threats to harm Northam and burn his home down.

Police arrested 34-year-old Cody Lee Lahocki, of Newport News, without incident at his home.

Lahocki is charged with one felony count of threats to bomb/burn.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Family member turned him in for going on a rant.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by WeimsnKs
Kent State

yeah, they are referred to "stationary bricks"...

ya pick them up and throw them at someone's head, they become Lethal bricks...

You all missed the point entirely

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Bloomberg ad on tv here ( Colorado) bragged about what he did to virginia

Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (1minute, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 222Sako, 60 invisible), 2,374 guests, and 1,246 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,544
Posts18,491,601
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.