Home
'The law is the law': Virginia Democrats float prosecution, National Guard deployment if police don't enforce gun control

Democratic lawmakers on Capitol Hill say local police who do not enforce gun control measures likely to pass in Virginia should face prosecution and even threats of the National Guard.

After November's Virginia Legislature elections that led to Democrats taking control of both chambers, the gun control legislation proposed by some Democrats moved forward, including universal background checks, an “assault weapons” ban, and a red flag law.

Legal firearm owners in the state, however, joined with their sheriffs to form Second Amendment sanctuary counties, which declare the authorities in these municipalities uphold the Second Amendment in the face of any gun control measure passed by Richmond.

Over 75 counties in Virginia have so far adopted such Second Amendment sanctuary resolutions in the commonwealth, the latest being Spotsylvania County. The board of supervisors voted unanimously to approve a resolution declaring that county police will not enforce state-level gun laws that violate Second Amendment rights.

Virginia Democratic officials, however, already say local law enforcement supporting these resolutions will face consequences if they do not carry out any law the state Legislature passes.

“I would hope they either resign in good conscience, because they cannot uphold the law which they are sworn to uphold, or they're prosecuted for failure to fulfill their oath,” Democratic Virginia Rep. Gerry Connolly told the Washington Examiner of local county police who may refuse to enforce future gun control measures. “The law is the law. If that becomes the law, you don't have a choice, not if you're a sworn officer of the law.”

McEachin also noted that Democratic Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam could call the National Guard, if necessary.

“And ultimately, I'm not the governor, but the governor may have to nationalize the National Guard to enforce the law,” he said. “That's his call, because I don't know how serious these counties are and how severe the violations of law will be. But that's obviously an option he has.”

Virginia Attorney General Mark Herring blamed the numerous Second Amendment resolutions in the state on the “gun lobby” as a tactic to frighten state residents.

“The resolutions that are being passed are being ginned up by the gun lobby to try to scare people. What we’re talking about here are laws that will make our communities and our streets safer,” Herring told CBS 6.

“So, when Virginia passes these gun safety laws that they will be followed, they will be enforced,” he added.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...yment-if-police-dont-enforce-gun-control
Damn lying democrats.
Just to put things in perspective, there are 95 counties in Virginia. 75 of them are now 2nd Amendment Sanctuaries.

Damn I’m proud of those people cool
If they " nationalize the National Guard" would it not be under Federal control then?
I'll bet there are more than a few National Guard members who are a bit nervous!
Will they also send in the national guard to enforce laws on illegal immigration?
All i can say is if the grab my guns they better be wearing gloves. The barrels will be pretty hot .
“I would hope they either resign in good conscience, because they cannot uphold the law which they are sworn to uphold, or they're prosecuted for failure to fulfill their oath,”

Does that also apply to sanctuary cities?...Hypocrites...I didn't think so.
Who do they think comprise the national guard?

I bet more rural that city types who probably take seriously their oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States. A quick read will find the 2A.

Good luck with that idea.

DF
We live in interesting times---
Wonder how many other, commie run , states will do this??
So the Bolsheviks will resort to bloodshed. They must feel a sense of urgency to get the people disarmed. When in history did this happen before???
VA. Army national guard is comprised of +/- 7500 troops
State troopers have a total of +/- 2100 troopers and agents.

9600 total. I'm betting MINIMUM 1/2 of those are on our side. Leaving 4800 tops.

We had 3500-4000 pissed off people show up to the board of supervisors meeting Wednesday night to demand we be declared 2A sanctuary and a lot more stuck out on the highway unable to get in.

They couldn't come close to taking HALF of Rockingham co. alone, much less the state. Northam better think long and hard.... He wants a war he'll get one. I'd hate to have to guess how many rounds of ammo are stored in this county alone.
i seem to remember something about the military, in that they do not have to follow an illegal order.. Then there was the nuremburg defense at the end of WWII, "i was just following orders." It didn't cut it then, it doesn't cut it now.
one eventually has to make a choice as to which road they are going to follow.
In my world this is called (some type of) civil war!
Originally Posted by jackmountain

9600 total. I'm betting MINIMUM 1/2 of those are on our side. Leaving 4800 tops.

We had 3500-4000 pissed off people show up to the board of supervisors meeting Wednesday night to demand we be declared 2A sanctuary and a lot more stuck out on the highway unable to get in.

They couldn't come close to taking HALF of Rockingham co. alone, much less the state. Northam better think long and hard.... He wants a war he'll get one. I'd hate to have to guess how many rounds of ammo are stored in this county alone.

Walking in the meeting at Spotswood last week one of the local deputies i know was working the door. I leaned in and shook his hand and said we have y'all way outnumbered ( mostly joking at the time) . His reply was if it came to it he and most of the ones he had spoke with aren't enforcing anything. Guess we'll see.
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
i seem to remember something about the military, in that they do not have to follow an illegal order.. Then there was the nuremburg defense at the end of WWII, "i was just following orders." It didn't cut it then, it doesn't cut it now.
one eventually has to make a choice as to which road they are going to follow.

Nope.

That “defense” didn’t save some of them from the rope.

Won’t now.

That’s what the oath is all about. 2A is part of the Constitution. To violate a part is to violate the whole. The oath doesn’t pick and chose. We can’t either. Or shouldn’t.

DF

I sure hope it doesn't go to bloodshed for you guys but if they do decide to go that route, Fuqk 'em up! Take no prisoners.

Good Luck.
[bleep] in Richmond better blink because there will be no registration and sure as hell no confiscation.
Registration is for felons and pedophiles. Law abiding citizens don't register with anyone, especially some liberal [bleep] that thinks it's ok to deliver a newborn still alive then murder it.....
If it happens, I hope everyone remembers it was funded by a New York billionaire trying to push his globalist agenda.
No one wants bloodshed. But Virginians are drawing a line in the sand. Black Face Ralph is poking a sleeping grizzly. He has no idea the sh*tstorm about to hit him n his looney liberal friends.

It is starting to dawn on me.
If these folks in Richmond follow through...
And it looks like they will...
God annoint our souls like Jehu.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I sure hope it doesn't go to bloodshed for you guys but if they do decide to go that route, Fuqk 'em up! Take no prisoners.

Good Luck.

What they fail to acknowledge, this isn't a college campus full of unarmed kids. They had better think long and hard about what they consider doing.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Just to put things in perspective, there are 95 counties in Virginia. 75 of them are now 2nd Amendment Sanctuaries.

What's that dumbass gonna do with the National Guard? Kill Em All??
We let it happen in Virginia, so goes the nation. This is the test bed for Bloomberg and his cronies.
It ain't happening.
So by this reasoning we can send troops into illegal alien sanctuary cities to round up and deport all illegal aliens and arrest those that aided and assisted them and the politicians that passed those laws?
Originally Posted by ar15a292f
So by this reasoning we can send troops into illegal alien sanctuary cities to round up and deport all illegal aliens and arrest those that aided and assisted them and the politicians that passed those laws?

Of course not, we only enforce unconstitutional laws in this country now.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Essentially the Governor and a large portion of the Virginia Legislature are threatening to commit a crime against the people of Virginia and use Law Enforcement and the National Guard to commit the crime and further commit the crime of murder against those that don't comply.
Let’s see... when Lincoln was amassing soldiers, VMI cadets were called. The governor said no because he knew it would mean those same VMI cadets would be told to turn their guns on the very people/communities from which they came. So...If the VA national guard is told do to the same thing, do you really think those soldiers will go back into the very communities from which they came and assist confiscation? A lot of people talk about the military turning on its people, but eventually, those soldiers will likely not be in the military and will have to return to those communities as citizens once again. The idea that a governor of a state would use a military arm on its own people is the very reason the second amendment exists. I don’t think these knuckleheads know what they are bandying about. It is the worst kind of fascistic action in modern AmericaN history. The guy should be tossed from office and charged with inciting violence, because I’m afraid that’s what it will end up to be.
The commander of the VANG needs to remind that idiot that the oath he and every Guard member took was to support and defend the Constitution, not the government. And especially not a tyrannical government.
If it comes, it will not just be Virginians fighting tyranny.

I would expect at least a few Patriots from outside the commonwealth lending a hand.
Practically every County sheriffs dept. in upstate NY refuses to enforce the SAFE act.. It doesn't make much difference really, the law still stands and the State police will, can and do enforce it. Tens of thousands of second amendment supporters marched in protest of the SAFE act in Albany, I was one of them but that didn't make any difference to our communist rulers either and the law still stands. If these unconstitutinal laws are ever to be repealed, patriots are going to have to do it and make no mistake, it's going to involve plenty of bloodshed. The courts are not going to save us.
They like to talk about the need to enforce and obey the law, but they ignore the Supreme Law, the Constitution, in favor of their petty little Johnny come lately gun control law.

The solution to gun confiscation in the USA will eventually be the use of blue helmets from foreign countries. Te politicians in the US have done a fantabulous job of pissing off the whole world to the point they'd relish the opportunity to kill Americans. When you see the blue helmets coming, it's war.
Originally Posted by Dess
“I would hope they either resign in good conscience, because they cannot uphold the law CONSTITUTION which they are sworn to uphold, or they're prosecuted for failure to fulfill their oath,”

Does that also apply to sanctuary cities?...Hypocrites...I didn't think so.

Where were all of these people during the elections? That's the problem.
Originally Posted by Fireball2
They like to talk about the need to enforce and obey the law, but they ignore the Supreme Law, the Constitution, in favor of their petty little Johnny come lately gun control law.

The solution to gun confiscation in the USA will eventually be the use of blue helmets from foreign countries. Te politicians in the US have done a fantabulous job of pissing off the whole world to the point they'd relish the opportunity to kill Americans. When you see the blue helmets coming, it's war.
It needs to be taken care of before any blue helmets get here and the ones who wrote and voted for the unconstitutional laws need to be the ones shedding blood, right along with the commie fuucks that keep electing them to office.
It has been almost 100 years since Federal troops have been called in to quell hostilities on Blair Mountain.

Do you think there is a Democrat alive in Va who is aware of what pissed of Rednecks are capable of?
I wonder if the leftards took time to consider how many Guardsmen have ARs at home in the safe?
I have never owned or cared to own an AR type rifle. No use for one what so ever. That has now changed. I will be getting one shortly and I have no idea where it might have to be used in defense of our constitutional rights. Gentlemen have a good day. Ed k
Originally Posted by Showdog75

Where were all of these people during the elections? That's the problem.

I would guess they were in the voting booth.

“These people” ie. country folk in Texas, by voting 80% for Ted Cruz, saved us from a Senator Beto O’Rourke by a mere 2% statewide margin.

It’s always the major urban areas that are the problem, ours are still growing, one of these election cycles we could be Virginia all over again.
Kent State
Originally Posted by dSmith_45
If they " nationalize the National Guard" would it not be under Federal control then?

Yeah I thought the President was the only one who could put the ARNG in Federal service.
Or better yet, Federalize the ARNG so the Gov can't do squat.
Originally Posted by ERK
I have never owned or cared to own an AR type rifle. No use for one what so ever. That has now changed. I will be getting one shortly and I have no idea where it might have to be used in defense of our constitutional rights. Gentlemen have a good day. Ed k

Come on down to the AR forum. Lots of helpful members down there happy to answer questions and help you make a decision.
Originally Posted by EIB0879
Originally Posted by dSmith_45

Yeah I thought the President was the only one who could put the ARNG in Federal service.

You are correct.

The Governor can call them out for state purposes, but if we need these assets for federal purposes, they must be nationalize by president, but with the approval of the state governor.
"...but the governor may have to nationalize the National Guard..."

Hmm. Nationalize at the state level. Weird.

OTOH, mobilizing the state militia against the citizens is EXACTLY what the 2nd was written to protect against. Calling for military action versus citizens usually results in a regime change.
Originally Posted by Barkoff
I wonder if the leftards took time to consider how many Guardsmen have ARs at home in the safe?

this, know a lot of pa guardsmsns and they all own ar's, you think there going to give them up, yeah right
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Good Luck.

What they fail to acknowledge, this isn't a college campus full of unarmed kids. They had better think long and hard about what they consider doing.

At least this might get the attention of the Supreme Court. Perhaps they would like to take up the banning of Constitutionally protected weapons before it comes to blood shed.
It seems the legislatures live in a glass house.. they are surrounded by people telling them what they are doing is right. Remember the Colorado representative telling legislature in Denver that the sheriff of the County she lived in supported red flag law. She goes home for a town hall meeting and the sheriff was their and told her I never told you I supported red flag laws matter of he didn't support it at all. That still did stop her from voting for the red flag law.. Point being these libs could see the polls, see these 75 counties as 2d amendment sanctuary counties. They still don't give chit.. another case in point look at the dems in Congress and the impeachment.. no facts they were told they had no evidence still didn't stop them.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
The commander of the VANG needs to remind that idiot that the oath he and every Guard member took was to support and defend the Constitution, not the government. And especially not a tyrannical government.

You Sure?

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/32/304

Each person enlisting in the National Guard shall sign an enlistment contract and subscribe to the following oath:

“I do hereby acknowledge to have voluntarily enlisted this __ day of ____, 19_, in the ______ National Guard of the State of ______ for a period of __ year(s) under the conditions prescribed by law, unless sooner discharged by proper authority.

“I, ________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States and of the State of ______ against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to them; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the Governor of ______ and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to law and regulations. So help me God.”

The oath may be taken before any officer of the National Guard of the State or Territory, or of Puerto Rico, or the District of Columbia, as the case may be, or before any other person authorized by the law of the jurisdiction concerned to administer oaths of enlistment in the National Guard.

(Aug. 10, 1956, ch. 1041, 70A Stat. 602; Pub. L. 87–751, § 2, Oct. 5, 1962, 76 Stat. 748; Pub. L. 100–456, div. A, title XII, § 1234(b)(1), Sept. 29, 1988, 102 Stat. 2059.
Yeah a lot of folks here don't realize the guard swears an oath to the state as well..
“ true faith and allegiance to THEM...”

Constitution inclusive.

Meaning the 14 amendment is in effect. Meaning no state (VA) can deprive someone of their rights as citizens of the USA (2nd amendment) without due process. These “bans” have to be voluntary else it’s unconstitutional.
And when the two conflict (as they never should, but might) which do you think they'll follow? The deviant governor who wants them to attack their own families and neighbors, or the overriding Constitution of the US?
just wonder how many police, state police, or guardsman are willing to give up there guns, have a friend that's a captain in the NY state police that is allow to own a ar15 but he needed a department letter to get it, the day he retires and if he still owns the said ar15 he becomes a class 4 felon in NY. all the ar15 that the guardsman, police, or state police in VA dint have to have a department letter allowing them to have them as state of VA didn't already have a band on ar15 like NY did.
Originally Posted by steve4102

You Sure?

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/32/304

Each person enlisting in the National Guard shall sign an enlistment contract and subscribe to the following oath:

“I do hereby acknowledge to have voluntarily enlisted this __ day of ____, 19_, in the ______ National Guard of the State of ______ for a period of __ year(s) under the conditions prescribed by law, unless sooner discharged by proper authority.

“I, ________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States and of the State of ______ against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to them; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the Governor of ______ and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to law and regulations. So help me God.”

The oath may be taken before any officer of the National Guard of the State or Territory, or of Puerto Rico, or the District of Columbia, as the case may be, or before any other person authorized by the law of the jurisdiction concerned to administer oaths of enlistment in the National Guard.

(Aug. 10, 1956, ch. 1041, 70A Stat. 602; Pub. L. 87–751, § 2, Oct. 5, 1962, 76 Stat. 748; Pub. L. 100–456, div. A, title XII, § 1234(b)(1), Sept. 29, 1988, 102 Stat. 2059.

The version you posted is an old version missing a word before the word "orders".

That word is "lawful".
Originally Posted by baxterb
Let’s see... when Lincoln was amassing soldiers, VMI cadets were called. The governor said no because he knew it would mean those same VMI cadets would be told to turn their guns on the very people/communities from which they came. So...If the VA national guard is told do to the same thing, do you really think those soldiers will go back into the very communities from which they came and assist confiscation? A lot of people talk about the military turning on its people, but eventually, those soldiers will likely not be in the military and will have to return to those communities as citizens once again.
In China, they activate units from other provinces of other ethnicities.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by baxterb
Let’s see... when Lincoln was amassing soldiers, VMI cadets were called. The governor said no because he knew it would mean those same VMI cadets would be told to turn their guns on the very people/communities from which they came. So...If the VA national guard is told do to the same thing, do you really think those soldiers will go back into the very communities from which they came and assist confiscation? A lot of people talk about the military turning on its people, but eventually, those soldiers will likely not be in the military and will have to return to those communities as citizens once again.
In China, they activate units from other provinces of other ethnicities.

I don't think the governor of Virginia call call up troops from New York and California. Besides, I doubt there are very many who volunteered for service in Nancy's and Nadlers districts.
They want to talk about enforcing gun legislation . How about the possibility of local prosecutors swearing out warrants for them for treason and violation of the constitution .
I don’t know how all this works , but for too long they have gotten away with violating our bill of rights for our so called safety .
They are concerned about our safety ?
They want to stop the blood shed ?
But yet they want to send police and troops in to enforce unconstitutional laws ?
Another thing to keep in mind , we need to let the sheriffs know if Norrham sends people after sherries or anyone of authority who has our back , they need to know we will have theirs .
Hotdam these dick heads anyway ! I was supposed to retire in 9 months and they are fugging that all up .
Kenneth
And when the two conflict (as they never should, but might) which do you think they'll follow? The deviant governor who wants them to attack their own families and neighbors, or the overriding Constitution of the US?

Most will do what they are told to do.
We'll see, but I strongly doubt it.
Originally Posted by gemby58
just wonder how many police, state police, or guardsman are willing to give up there guns, have a friend that's a captain in the NY state police that is allow to own a ar15 but he needed a department letter to get it, the day he retires and if he still owns the said ar15 he becomes a class 4 felon in NY. all the ar15 that the guardsman, police, or state police in VA dint have to have a department letter allowing them to have them as state of VA didn't already have a band on ar15 like NY did.

I would assume the police and other people on the inside of the system (judges, politicians, etc) are very quietly planning to keep their personal weapons and not turn them in. Those laws won't be enforced against them, so long as they are quiet and don't flaunt it.

When was the last time you heard of a cop getting a traffic ticket? Different rules for different people.
Originally Posted by auk1124

I would assume the police and other people on the inside of the system (judges, politicians, etc) are very quietly planning to keep their personal weapons and not turn them in. Those laws won't be enforced against them, so long as they are quiet and don't flaunt it.

When was the last time you heard of a cop getting a traffic ticket? Different rules for different people.

I agree, who said you or I have to turn it in our ar's just keep under the radar, but first time you or I or even judges, politicians and police takes them to the range we would all be open to get arrested, slot of cell phones out there, there's s big difference between a duty weapons and privately owned ones.

I agree, who said you or I have to turn it in our ar's just keep under the radar, but first time you or I or even judges, politicians and police takes them to the range we would all be open to get arrested, slot of cell phones out there

My prediction is there will be lots of closed range days, for police use. THERE is where you would see the ARs come out of the woodwork...

I agree, who said you or I have to turn it in our ar's just keep under the radar, but first time you or I or even judges, politicians and police takes them to the range we would all be open to get arrested, slot of cell phones out there

My prediction is there will be lots of closed range days, for police use. THERE is where you would see the ARs come out of the woodwork...

good time for drones, and all of ranges around here has Security cameras

My belief is that they will do whatever allows them to keep their job.
Four pages of Bills Pre-Filed for January 1, 2020

Democratic Nirvana

http://lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bin/legp604.exe?201+lst+ALL

Bloomberg's people wrote most of these and found some D puppet to rubber stamp.

Virginia is in for a really nasty ride (WAY BEYOND GUNS!)
Breaking News:

https://bearingarms.com/cam-e/2019/...ues-statement-calls-enforce-gun-control/

VA National Guard Issues Statement Over Calls To Enforce Gun Control

Democrat Congressman Donald McEachin’s comments about using the National Guard to enforce Governor Ralph Northam’s proposed gun control laws in Virginia has caused a storm of controversy in the state, to the point that the Adjutant General of the Virginia National Guard has issued a statement, after scores of phone calls and emails from concerned citizens and curious media figures. WSLS-TV in Roanoke was the first to report on the comments by Major General Timothy P. Williams:

“We have received multiple questions regarding proposed legislation for the 2020 General Assembly session and the authority of the Governor of Virginia to employ the Virginia National Guard in a law enforcement role. Please make sure you share this message with your all of your personnel.

We understand and respect the passion people feel for the U.S. Constitution and 2nd Amendment rights. We will not speculate about the possible use of the Virginia National Guard. I encourage everyone to be patient while we allow our elected officials to work through the legislative process.

We have not received any requests from the Governor, or anyone on his staff, about serving in a law enforcement role related to any proposed legislation.

I expect our Soldiers, Airmen and members of the Virginia Defense Force to be professional and respectful in their discussions about this subject. As private citizens, our personnel are free to express their opinions to their elected officials, but they should not engage in any political activity while in a uniformed status.

We will provide regular updates when appropriate during the General Assembly session. Please utilize your chain of command to direct any questions or concerns to my office, and we will do our best to address them.”

For those who were hoping that Maj. General Williams was going to come out swinging with a “Hell no we’re not taking anybody’s guns”, it wasn’t going to happen. Even if that’s how the adjutant general feels, he’s not going to pick a fight with the governor if he doesn’t have to. He can kick this can down the road, at least until and if Northam actually requests that the National Guard go into rural counties to look for people who are allowing their 17-year old daughter to hunt unsupervised on their property, or to try to catch someone transferring a firearm without a background check.

If Northam were actually dumb enough to do that, I suspect what he’d find is yet another crisis of public confidence on his hands. Not only would he have to deal with dozens of counties and cities that have said “no” to unconstitutional gun control laws, he’d create a crisis within the Virginia National Guard, whose members swear to uphold the Constitution. Many of those National Guardsmen are gun owners and Second Amendment supporters as well, and I suspect there would be a genuine fracturing of the organization over the issue.

In fact, if you read between the lines of the adjutant general’s statement, it’s clear that McEachin’s comment is already causing a stir within the Guard itself. The men and women of the Virginia National Guard signed up to defend freedom, not establish a police state on American soil where soldiers search for scofflaws who refuse to register their rifles with the Virginia State Police.
They can't do that and if the governor does issue orders the President can counter them. The Second Amendment cannot be infringed.
Well.....if they go along with it some folks wont be getting pensions.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Breaking News:

https://bearingarms.com/cam-e/2019/...ues-statement-calls-enforce-gun-control/

VA National Guard Issues Statement Over Calls To Enforce Gun Control

Democrat Congressman Donald McEachin’s comments about using the National Guard to enforce Governor Ralph Northam’s proposed gun control laws in Virginia has caused a storm of controversy in the state, to the point that the Adjutant General of the Virginia National Guard has issued a statement, after scores of phone calls and emails from concerned citizens and curious media figures. WSLS-TV in Roanoke was the first to report on the comments by Major General Timothy P. Williams:

“We have received multiple questions regarding proposed legislation for the 2020 General Assembly session and the authority of the Governor of Virginia to employ the Virginia National Guard in a law enforcement role. Please make sure you share this message with your all of your personnel.

We understand and respect the passion people feel for the U.S. Constitution and 2nd Amendment rights. We will not speculate about the possible use of the Virginia National Guard. I encourage everyone to be patient while we allow our elected officials to work through the legislative process.

We have not received any requests from the Governor, or anyone on his staff, about serving in a law enforcement role related to any proposed legislation.

I expect our Soldiers, Airmen and members of the Virginia Defense Force to be professional and respectful in their discussions about this subject. As private citizens, our personnel are free to express their opinions to their elected officials, but they should not engage in any political activity while in a uniformed status.

We will provide regular updates when appropriate during the General Assembly session. Please utilize your chain of command to direct any questions or concerns to my office, and we will do our best to address them.”

For those who were hoping that Maj. General Williams was going to come out swinging with a “Hell no we’re not taking anybody’s guns”, it wasn’t going to happen. Even if that’s how the adjutant general feels, he’s not going to pick a fight with the governor if he doesn’t have to. He can kick this can down the road, at least until and if Northam actually requests that the National Guard go into rural counties to look for people who are allowing their 17-year old daughter to hunt unsupervised on their property, or to try to catch someone transferring a firearm without a background check.

If Northam were actually dumb enough to do that, I suspect what he’d find is yet another crisis of public confidence on his hands. Not only would he have to deal with dozens of counties and cities that have said “no” to unconstitutional gun control laws, he’d create a crisis within the Virginia National Guard, whose members swear to uphold the Constitution. Many of those National Guardsmen are gun owners and Second Amendment supporters as well, and I suspect there would be a genuine fracturing of the organization over the issue.

In fact, if you read between the lines of the adjutant general’s statement, it’s clear that McEachin’s comment is already causing a stir within the Guard itself. The men and women of the Virginia National Guard signed up to defend freedom, not establish a police state on American soil where soldiers search for scofflaws who refuse to register their rifles with the Virginia State Police.

He ain't taking a stand until the last minute.

My first knee jerk reaction to Northam may have been wrong.
I view him as a left handed poltroon.
But now I think him and the new dem legislature is really truly brain dead stupid.
It may come to something ugly.
They greatly underestimate our numbers and our resolve.
I believe there is US Supreme Court president from a few years back in allowing Chicago citizen to keep firearms per 2nd Amendment. My way of thinking is a state or local government cannot usurp a constitutional right no matter how they try to manipulate the language. Bans are BS. Federal application of the 2nd amendment should never apply or be subject to state or municipal overreach. If things go bad for Virginians those that can move should get the hell out of the state. Let them feel some financial pain like all the other left wing lunatic states. Move out west to Kansas, Nebraska, South Dakota, Wyoming, etc., where men and women are praised for their patriotism, rule of law and upholding the Constitution. Kansas, Missouri, Wyoming require zero permitting for CC or open carry. No offense to anyone, but living out east must really suck when it comes to personal freedom and having to live under a nanny state.
Lots of folks West of 81 have roots going back 200 to 300 years.
They won't move.
I'm not fleeing [bleep]. Family from both sides been here since 1700's. We'll fight and win. Any sympathy or concern should be kept for the socialist liberals who are about to get their asses handed to them
Fully understand, hope you can accomplish that goal and set that example, it would be great.
While picking up and moving may be an option for some,it's not for me and my family. We're living on the same land my ancestors settled in 1780. My elderly parents live in a house built before the civil war. Got six generations buried here, with rumors of a yankee solder buried out in the far woods. Got nowhere to go. I believe we'll have to see this through. The good thing is, from what I've been seeing, we won't be alone.
Shades of Lincoln.
Lots of Virginians East of I 81, and East of I 95 have roots just as deep, and won't move either!
Originally Posted by 1_deuce
Lots of Virginians East of I 81, and East of I 95 have roots just as deep, and won't move either!

Lots of Virginians all over the Commonwealth. Really good guys from Winchester to Hillsville, Pulaski, Wise county, Lynchburg, Danville, Appomattox, northern neck, Eastern shore, Stafford and Fredericksburg, Leesburg etc....

These idiots live in very densely populated, isolated pockets of liberalism.... Get voted in by the free schit crowd and social justice/environmental idealists duped by the MSM/left-wing propaganda machine.

Virginia Citizens Defense League should be given a LOT of credit...they've done one hell of a great job getting word out and organizing folks to get the 2A sanctuary movement spreading like wildfire in the state. They'll definitely be getting more money from me.
Originally Posted by 1_deuce

Good on ya friend!
Jackmountain,

For the time being looks like you folks are on the front lines. The vibe I get, if it gets sporty you will have out of stater's showing up to help the cause.
Gods speed
Virginia is an odd cultural mix. Up north it's a very wealthy part of the D.C. metro area. Get down south a bit and it's Appalachia.

For a smaller sized state, Kentucky is broken up culturally, a bit. But except for a couple of big urban areas everybody here is culturally close enough to get along.

Virginia has two cultural extremes going on. When the inevitable clash finally occurs, I wouldn't be surprised if it started in Virginia.
It is hard for me to digest the reality of Northams stupidity.
It is just so far beyond rational thought!
But from the bluster they are spouting it looks like they may in fact follow through!
Even in the face of 75 counties manning up.
Something else,...Appalachia is a region that transcends state lines. In fact, Appalachia is a Nation in itself,..and it can be very clannish.

When push comes to shove, the Virginia elite may find that it has pushed against more than it bargained for.
The Dems are reading the room wrong. Volunteers/Police/Military generally are a different sort.... I don’t think they realize what they are kicking up with sort of thing. You can bet other States are watching.
We stand united against tyranny.
My own family (both mom and dad's side) settled in the mountains of SW VA and just across the line in NW NC in the 1740's along with many other people seeking a place to live free and raise their families.

They fought, bad weather (droughts, floods, blizzards), indians (Cherokee and Shawnee), large predators (mtn. lions, bears, and wolves), crooked politicians, criminals, sickness, and a host of other hardships to carve homes out of a vast wilderness. They were a tough, persistent, independent God -Fearing bunch.

Those traits still permeate the folks that live there.

I don't think the morons in Richmond realize what a hornet's nest they are about to kick open.

The people of rural VA are not like the pablum fed, sheepish urbanites of the DC Beltway and I-95 corridor. The liberals pick a fight with the rural folks and they are gonna take a whoopin they can't even imagine.

And if the sschitt hits the fan, I'll load up the truck and go help my people all I can. No other choice as I see it.
I'm not fleeing [bleep]. Family from both sides been here since 1700's. We'll fight and win. Any sympathy or concern should be kept for the socialist liberals who are about to get their asses handed to them

This

Lifelong Virginian here. Black faced Ralph has kicked a hornets nest. No one is going anywhere over this issue. This is a stand your ground and defend your rights issue. The citizens of Va are seething at these liberal azzhats and their gun grab. It’s going to be very interesting in Richmond on Jan 20th. There are some liberal legislators that are going to have to face the music in their home districts if they go along.
If this gets traction, most folks will break over like a Ted Williams shotgun before they go to prison. Then, other states that have moved liberal will follow.
Originally Posted by kelbro
If this gets traction, most folks will break over like a Ted Williams shotgun before they go to prison. Then, other states that have moved liberal will follow.

In English, please?
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
My own family (both mom and dad's side) settled in the mountains of SW VA and just across the line in NW NC in the 1740's along with many other people seeking a place to live free and raise their families.

They fought, bad weather (droughts, floods, blizzards), indians (Cherokee and Shawnee), large predators (mtn. lions, bears, and wolves), crooked politicians, criminals, sickness, and a host of other hardships to carve homes out of a vast wilderness. They were a tough, persistent, independent God -Fearing bunch.

I don't think the morons in Richmond realize what a hornet's nest they are about to kick open.

The people of rural VA are not like the pablum fed, sheepish urbanites of the DC Beltway and I-95 corridor. The liberals pick a fight with the rural folks and they are gonna take a whoopin they can't even imagine.

And if the sschitt hits the fan, I'll load up the truck and go help my people all I can. No other choice as I see it.

Hillbillybear:

You need to purchase this book if you don’t already have it. It is the best book written on the settlement of the Northwest Carolina Frontier. Your family will be listed in it, and I’m most certain it will give all of you presently living an even greater sense of pride, after learning the significance that era played on the westward settlement of the country.

Your family traveled the famed Great Wagon Road out of Pennsylvania, through Virginia, and then cutting west to the far edge of the western frontier, between the Yadkin and Catawba rivers.

https://www.amazon.com/Carolina-Cradle-Settlement-Northwest-1747-1762/dp/0807841897

If you click on the “Look Inside” link, at the upper right hand corner of the book at the link, and scan through it some, you might find your family listed even before you get it.

Concerning OP:

Funny how the communists talk about law enforcement following their oaths to enforce the law, but the communists won't follow their oaths to defend and protect the Constitution / Second Amendment. Instead, they have literally Declared War on the citizens of Virginia, and deserve what any legal Militia is lawfully able to give as an answer...light the gun powder...it's the only answer that will save your freedom/lives.

Their actions, the written and submitted laws they plan to pass and their responses to media, are written and verbal admissions of Treason. Every county District Attorney should be filing charges to arrest all participants for such, and any/all other charges that apply, given they have the full weight of the law to support their actions.......but they sit.

If DA's won't, citizens need to form militias to go effectuate citizen arrests on all of these people, and remove and replace the communist D.A.'s with citizen D.A.'s who will take the charges and have a trial, and HANG THEM HIGH for Treason.

Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by hillbillybear

Hillbillybear:

You need to purchase this book if you don’t already have it. It is the best book written on the settlement of the Northwest Carolina Frontier. Your family will be listed in it, and I’m most certain it will give all of you presently living an even greater sense of pride, after learning the significance that era played on the westward settlement of the country.

Your family traveled the famed Great Wagon Road out of Pennsylvania, through Virginia, and then cutting west to the far edge of the western frontier, between the Yadkin and Catawba rivers.

https://www.amazon.com/Carolina-Cradle-Settlement-Northwest-1747-1762/dp/0807841897

If you click on the “Look Inside” link, at the upper right hand corner of the book at the link, and scan through it some, you might find your family listed even before you get it.

Concerning OP:

Funny how the communists talk about law enforcement following their oaths to enforce the law, but the communists won't follow their oaths to defend and protect the Constitution / Second Amendment. Instead, they have literally Declared War on the citizens of Virginia, and deserve what any legal Militia is lawfully able to give as an answer...light the gun powder...it's the only answer that will save your freedom/lives.

Their actions, the written and submitted laws they plan to pass and their responses to media, are written and verbal admissions of Treason. Every county District Attorney should be filing charges to arrest all participants for such, and any/all other charges that apply, given they have the full weight of the law to support their actions.......but they sit.

If DA's won't, citizens need to form militias to go perfect citizen arrests on all of these people, and remove and replace the communist D.A.'s with citizen D.A.'s who will take the charges and have a trial, and HANG THEM HIGH for Treason.

Yep, I have read that book and it is a fine volume.
One of the quotes said law enforcement officers took an oath to enforce the law. In my state we take an oath to uphold the constitution and protect it from all enemies foriegn and domestic.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Something else,...Appalachia is a region that transcends state lines. In fact, Appalachia is a Nation in itself,..and it can be very clannish.

When push comes to shove, the Virginia elite may find that it has pushed against more than it bargained for.

One of my customers told me out here on the left coast don’t worry about it if the [bleep] hits the fan it’ll never make it past Appalachia them boys can shoot and believe in the Constitution
When the shooting starts . Make sure that very government
official that supported the confiscation idea is dead.
[Linked Image from westernrifleshooters.files.wordpress.com]
[Linked Image from imgur.com]
This gonna be good
Make your lists, and check them twice, it’s almost Christmas, after all...

Traitors and tyrants should receive precious metal implants or stylish hemp neckties for their efforts... Are there elm trees left in Virginia? Been losing them to disease in the Ozarks. Probably done on purpose by the commie scum. Joke’s on them. An oak works just fine for a hanging...
Bllomberg and his chronies have picked Virginia for a reason.... and knowing it would be a tough nut to crack...

exactly for the reasons being posted here....because if they can over come that, the rest of the nation will fall into the same boat...
its not about safety, its about Globalism... where the social elite will become richer and richer....why do you think Mr. Jew Gloomberg switched from Republican to democRAT?
with his type its all about power and money... he could care less about this nation, much less its citizens... all he cares about is making more money out of those citizens...

and meanwhile, people like him will just set back and let someone else fight their battles for them.... from Northam to your local State Trooper, your local Sheriff and Deputies. to the lowliest Private and the highest General, either Guard, Reserves or Active Duty... they are ALL Sacrificial for these Globalist Elitists plans and Goals....

its their types that our founding fathers made the Second Amendment for...

The Gloombergs, Soros etc of the world are who need to have the battle brought to... right in their face...
arrested for Treason against the Republic, their entire fortunes seized, and themselves put to eternal rest...
Originally Posted by Seafire
Bllomberg and his chronies have picked Virginia for a reason.... and knowing it would be a tough nut to crack...

exactly for the reasons being posted here....because if they can over come that, the rest of the nation will fall into the same boat...
its not about safety, its about Globalism... where the social elite will become richer and richer....why do you think Mr. Jew Gloomberg switched from Republican to democRAT?
with his type its all about power and money... he could care less about this nation, much less its citizens... all he cares about is making more money out of those citizens...

and meanwhile, people like him will just set back and let someone else fight their battles for them.... from Northam to your local State Trooper, your local Sheriff and Deputies. to the lowliest Private and the highest General, either Guard, Reserves or Active Duty... they are ALL Sacrificial for these Globalist Elitists plans and Goals....

its their types that our founding fathers made the Second Amendment for...

The Gloombergs, Soros etc of the world are who need to have the battle brought to... right in their face...
arrested for Treason against the Republic, their entire fortunes seized, and themselves put to eternal rest...

Hey, Goyim, you're supposed to be too stupid to recognize this.
That's exactly what they are hoping....

I am not anti Semitic, its just Jews like Gloomberg who gives the entire Religion a bad name....and Soros also...
If they pull this schitt, Trump should send in the Feds to arrest the State government on immigration law violations. Trump just might have balls big enough!
Most here in Florida would take their guns in and hand deliver them to the commies if told 'we made a new law' .You could forget about anybody 'standing up' around here as has been said before as long as the A/c TV and computer are working everything will work out ok . Pass the chip-dip mix another drink .

In English, please?

Many people will turn in their guns immediately.

The gov't will end any armed resistance by the true patriots swiftly.

99.9% of the rest of the 'big talk' people will then turn theirs in before they die or go to jail.

Yep, some patriots will stash weapons and ammo but I'm not sure what they think they can do with them when most of the state's population has already started boot-licking.

The other liberal states will follow.

Just look at California. Lots of good conservative folks out there were overrun by their liberal commie gov't.
Ya know Kelbro...I be there are a lot of places that there are older guys, who own a lot of firearms, know how to use them,
and hate to see what the communist left is doing to our country..... especially many who served in uniform and took an oath..

Many in their 50s 60s 70s etc.. who would rather die on the field of battle, defending our nation against domestic tyranny..
than dying in a nursing home bed, knowing their country has been defeated and taken over by communist, globalist elitist.

In English, please?

99.9% of the rest of the 'big talk' people will then turn theirs in before they die or go to jail.

Yep, some patriots will stash weapons and ammo but I'm not sure what they think they can do with them when most of the state's population has already started boot-licking.

Just look at California. Lots of good conservative folks out there were overrun by their liberal commie gov't.

I'm thankful as hell I don't live in the area of N.C
You live in..... They picked the wrong place to start.
Shoulda start in your locale.

In English, please?

I don't live in an area that I described. Exactly the opposite. I am a patriot and I live around a bunch more. I do a lot of travel in my job. In the US and overseas for over 40 yrs. I see things that are going on outside my own little piece of heaven.

That's what I'm talking about.

I firmly believe that our US military would mobilize against us.
Ya know Kelbro...I be there are a lot of places that there are older guys, who own a lot of firearms, know how to use them,
and hate to see what the communist left is doing to our country..... especially many who served in uniform and took an oath..

Many in their 50s 60s 70s etc.. who would rather die on the field of battle, defending our nation against domestic tyranny..
than dying in a nursing home bed, knowing their country has been defeated and taken over by communist, globalist elitist.

Yep, and I'm one of those guys.
Where is the Federal Government? It should be seeing that all Citizens are protected from having a Constitutional Right stripped from them. As affirmed in the Second Amendment to the Constitution. miles

In English, please?

I don't live in an area that I described. Exactly the opposite. I am a patriot and I live around a bunch more. I do a lot of travel in my job. In the US and overseas for over 40 yrs. I see things that are going on outside my own little piece of heaven.

Guess we'll find out after January when the Dem majority start their new session. I would think this will only help Trump's chances for re election and be one more mistaken over reach by the Dems that's gonna backfire.
Jan. 20th looks like there's gonna be a march on Richmond for the VCDL's lobby day. Any Virginians that gives a damn about liberty and freedom better do whatever it takes to be there and show them were not taking it laying down.
Originally Posted by ldholton
When the shooting starts . Make sure that very government
official that supported the confiscation idea is dead.

best way to stop a snake....is to cut their head off...…...bob
We have to remember that half of our country voted for the liberal kind of thinking. We have a couple of cities like that in NC and they keep moving more and more liberal despite our best efforts.

Look at what our 'government' is doing to our President. He's winning. He's doing exactly what he said he would do and it's killing them and he keeps on keeping on.

I do not doubt that they would mobilize against us 'dissenters'.

Cutting this snake's head off has to be at the voting booth and general apathy is what allowed us to get into this situation. We have to make this election season swing way more than 50%. They keep learning new ways to rig and defraud elections. The only way that can be eliminated is landslide level majorities.

[Linked Image from upload.wikimedia.org]
Well the first land battle of the Civil war was in Philippi Wv which at the time was Virginia before they seceded. May as well start the 2nd Civil war here too. Im not giving up anything, registering anything or hiding anything. Guess the ball is in their court now.

In English, please?

The liberals have demonized and alienated 90% of the police officers in this country. Trump has been very supportive of the military. If the military turns against its own people, it won't be during this administration. If it ever happens, you'll find much of the military unwilling to take part. It'll render them largely ineffective.

Maybe them Hillbillies might want to think about coming down of their mountain every couple of years and VOTE instead of letting the Liberal City Slickers run their State.
Virginians may well get to set the example for the rest of the country's politicians. I hope you guys do a good job of it.

Maybe them Hillbillies might want to think about coming down of their mountain every couple of years and VOTE instead of letting the Liberal City Slickers run their State.

Funny shiet coming from Minnesota. Still laughing.

I have no doubt they would still be outnumbered by the liberals.

Texas is getting very close to the same thing. I heard Charles Schwab just relocated to Texas. Our lower Taxes and business friendly state has been bringing in people for decades. And that is one of the factors for the liberalation of Texas. That and the amount of low lifes living off the government teat and the thousands upon thousands of future socialist pouring over the border..

This is what largely got us into the mess we're in! Much less than 40% of the registered voters showed up at the polls in November.....I'm guessing mostly from our side....
I'm hoping this can be resolved peacefully, as there are movements building to recall the senator that introduced SB 16, and recall Blackface Ralph too. The coming rallies need to be overwhelmingly attended, $$ contributions need to be made in the right places, and if all that fails Virginia will run RED ........
Originally Posted by Girlhunter

Yup, we have issues that's for sure, but at least we have a Republican Senate.

As yu can see, plenty of Red here as well. https://www.politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president/minnesota/

If it worn't for the Democrat funded (L) POS Johnson, we would have gone Trump as well.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...he-national-guard-to-enforce-gun-control

The president, as commander-in-chief of the armed forces, is the only person who can nationalize the Guard, but state governors have the latitude to use it to enforce state law, legal experts said.

“Until nationalized, it’s a creature of the state. So that’s what leads me to believe that, yes, the governor can activate the National Guard to enforce even a state law,” Gary Solis, a military law professor at Georgetown University, told the Washington Examiner.

Amy Swearer, a legal policy analyst who works on gun control issues, agreed that the governor has the right to use the Virginia National Guard to enforce the law, though it would break from past mobilizations.

The president, as commander-in-chief of the armed forces, is the only person who can nationalize the Guard, but state governors have the latitude to use it to enforce state law, legal experts said.

“Until nationalized, it’s a creature of the state. So that’s what leads me to believe that, yes, the governor can activate the National Guard to enforce even a state law,” Gary Solis, a military law professor at Georgetown University, told the Washington Examiner.

Amy Swearer, a legal policy analyst who works on gun control issues, agreed that the governor has the right to use the Virginia National Guard to enforce the law, though it would break from past mobilizations.

IMHO... Trump would recall the NG from Coonman (Governor's nickname in College (Google it))... and in "typical Trump fashion" USE THEM TO GO ENFORCE FEDERAL LAW (might even go after Sanctuary Cities that harbor Illegal Immigrants)... assuming 2020 works our well for us... furthermore, I sincerely believe Trump may turn out to be the greatest President in American History (if we can keep him around for 8 years)... BTW, I drop Nancy Pelosi (and others) letters thanking her/them for ensuring just this... on a fairly regular basis.

2A stuff is HUGE in Virginia, but the other crap that is going to slip thru the cracks is equally bad.

There are MANY MANY proposed Bills that are just as Repugnant.

This new "Democratic Nirvana" is a LONG GAME to keep the Democrats in control of Virginia for a very long time. Elimination of Voter ID, Driver License and Welfare for anyone (legal or illegal), Census Fraud, Gerrymandering... Unlimited Free stuff on the back of a very prosperous Commonwealth (CURRENTLY PROSPEROUS, BUT NOT IN THE FUTURE).

IMHO fellas... GET SOBER and READ THEM ALL... https://lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bin/legp604.exe?201+lst+ALL

Four pages (+/- 260 Bills coming our way).

As for standing up for for 2A... Yes, I do... The 2A Sanctuary County movement is HUGE... and I am very involved... https://vcdl.org/events

I have also put up items for sale with proceeds going to VCDL or John Pierce (GREAT 2A Lawyer in Virginia). Read his stuff... https://johnpierceesq.com/

Want to save Virginia AND the United States (Virginia is the "test case" for EVERY OTHER RED STATE)... make donations to VCDL (they are 101% Trustworthy).
Originally Posted by CashisKing

IMHO... Trump would recall the NG from Coonman (Governor's nickname in College (Google it))... and in "typical Trump fashion" USE THEM TO GO ENFORCE FEDERAL LAW (might even go after Sanctuary Cities that harbor Illegal Immigrants)... assuming 2020 works our well for us... furthermore, I sincerely believe Trump may turn out to be the greatest President in American History (if we can keep him around for 8 years)... BTW, I drop Nancy Pelosi (and others) letters thanking her/them for ensuring just this... on a fairly regular basis.

2A stuff is HUGE in Virginia, but the other crap that is going to slip thru the cracks is equally bad.

This new "Democratic Nirvana" is a LONG GAME to keep the Democrats in control of Virginia for a very long time. Elimination of Voter ID, Driver License and Welfare for anyone (legal or illegal), Census Fraud, Gerrymandering... Unlimited Free stuff on the back of a very prosperous Commonwealth (CURRENTLY PROSPEROUS, BUT NOT IN THE FUTURE).

IMHO fellas... GET SOBER and READ THEM ALL... https://lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bin/legp604.exe?201+lst+ALL

As for standing up for for 2A... Yes, I do... The 2A Sanctuary County movement is HUGE... and I am very involved... https://vcdl.org/events

I have also put up items for sale with proceeds going to VCDL or John Pierce (GREAT 2A Lawyer in Virginia). Read his stuff... https://johnpierceesq.com/

Want to save Virginia AND the United States (Virginia is the "test case" for EVERY OTHER RED STATE)... make donations to VCDL (they are 101% Trustworthy).

Thank you...
Very informative.

It is my sincere belief that Bloomberg's lawyers/staff wrote most (if not all) of the proposed 2020 bill facing us Virginians (and ULTIMATELY YOU!)

Please stand beside Virginia...

We never asked for this fight, but it is undeniably coming... and it's outcome... will surely be a precursor to yours.
As of yesterday... 76 of 95 counties are Virginia 2A Sanctuary or Virginia Constitution Sanctuary... 15+/- counties are voting this week +/-.

Follow here... https://vcdl.org/

or

https://www.facebook.com/VCDL.ORG/

[Linked Image from pic20.picturetrail.com]
SB 16 Assault firearms and certain firearm magazines; prohibiting sale, transport, etc., penalties.
Introduced by: Richard L. Saslaw | all patrons ... notes | add to my profiles

SUMMARY AS INTRODUCED:
Prohibiting sale, transport, etc., of assault firearms and certain firearm magazines; penalties. Expands the definition of "assault firearm" and prohibits any person from importing, selling, transferring, manufacturing, purchasing, possessing, or transporting an assault firearm. A violation is a Class 6 felony. The bill prohibits a dealer from selling, renting, trading, or transferring from his inventory an assault firearm to any person. The bill also prohibits a person from carrying a shotgun with a magazine that will hold more than seven rounds of the longest ammunition for which it is chambered in a public place; under existing law, this prohibition applies only in certain localities. The bill makes it a Class 1 misdemeanor to import, sell, barter, or transfer any firearm magazine designed to hold more than 10 rounds of ammunition.
SB 22 Handguns; limitation on purchases, penalty.

SUMMARY AS INTRODUCED:
Purchase of handguns; limitation on handgun purchases; penalty. Prohibits any person who is not a licensed firearms dealer from purchasing more than one handgun in a 30-day period and establishes such an offense as a Class 1 misdemeanor. The bill exempts from this provision (i) persons who have been issued a certificate by the Department of State Police under certain circumstances and with an enhanced background check, (ii) law-enforcement agencies and officers, (iii) state and local correctional facilities, (iv) licensed private security companies, (v) persons who hold a valid Virginia concealed handgun permit, (vi) persons whose handgun has been stolen or irretrievably lost or who are trading in a handgun, (vii) purchases of handguns in a private sale, and (viii) purchases of antique firearms.
Anybody meeting with their neighbors or regional meeting about a game plan ?
SB 21 Abortion; parental consent requirement, ultrasound requirement, hospital regulations.

SUMMARY AS INTRODUCED:
Provision of abortion; parental consent requirement; ultrasound requirement; hospital regulations. Removes the requirement that a pregnant minor seeking an abortion obtain either parental consent or judicial authorization. The bill removes the requirement that a pregnant woman seeking to obtain an abortion undergo a fetal transabdominal ultrasound prior to obtaining an abortion at least 24 hours prior to obtaining an abortion, or at least two hours prior to obtaining an abortion if the pregnant woman lives at least 100 miles from the facility where the abortion is to be performed. The bill also removes language classifying facilities that perform five or more first-trimester abortions per month as hospitals for the purpose of complying with regulations establishing minimum standards for hospitals.
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Lobby Day (January 20 in Richmond) is going to be HUGE this year... hoping for thousands and thousands.

More info here https://vcdl.org/event-3101533

BTW, most Virginia 2A Sanctuary or Virginia Constitution Sanctuary County meetings have been crazy big (some 3k+) and that is JUST COUNTIES.

Come visit fellas... you will have a great time and we Virginians will feed ya well... (FYI, your Doctor may complain about your cholesterol levels, but who cares... Virginia Redeye gravy is worth it).

Lobby Day (January 8 in Richmond) is going to be HUGE this year... hoping for thousands and thousands.

BTW, most Virginia 2A Sanctuary or Virginia Constitution Sanctuary County meeting have he crazy big (some 3k+) and that is JUST COUNTIES.

Come visit fellas... you will have a great time and we Virginians will feed ya well...

Even the Yankees can come.
Originally Posted by 16bore

Lobby Day (January 20 in Richmond) is going to be HUGE this year... hoping for thousands and thousands.

BTW, most Virginia 2A Sanctuary or Virginia Constitution Sanctuary County meeting have he crazy big (some 3k+) and that is JUST COUNTIES.

Come visit fellas... you will have a great time and we Virginians will feed ya well...

We have studied the Yankee language some... and many Virginians are somewhat fluent. We will hire translators if needed... Come on down fellas.
As of yesterday... 76 of 95 counties are Virginia 2A Sanctuary or Virginia Constitution Sanctuary... 15+/- counties are voting this week +/-.

Follow here... https://vcdl.org/

or

https://www.facebook.com/VCDL.ORG/

Glad to see Pennsylvania County, Va, is a confirmed Second Amendment sanctuary county. I have deep family roots there going back a hundred years or more. I believe there's a house there still owned by a cousin.
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Virginians may well get to set the example for the rest of the country's politicians. I hope you guys do a good job of it.

if you need help get a word to me, if we let them go this in VA, then we will be next

In English, please?

Of course it will. They are products of the public school system that was taken over by the swamp. In ten years us old guys, providing we survive until then, won't recognize this country.

Lobby Day (January 8 in Richmond) is going to be HUGE this year... hoping for thousands and thousands.

Mighty big of you. wink

Don't rub us Yankees who are 100% with you the wrong way. We're your staunch friends and allies. laugh

(especially if you shoot a 16ga)
It is your choice to obey. Just remember it has nothing to do with gun safety or control. But it has everything to do with what the government will make you do after you have no guns or any way to protect your self.
Originally Posted by milespatton
Where is the Federal Government? It should be seeing that all Citizens are protected from having a Constitutional Right stripped from them. As affirmed in the Second Amendment to the Constitution. miles

Like I said before. If this turns into a hot war, the blame lays firmly upon the Supreme Court for failing in their oath to defend the Constitution, specifically the Second Amendment.

Cash,

This isn't how the mobilization of the National Guard. works. Technically, the National Guard belongs to the states, not the Feds.

The Governor does not need permission from Trump to activate the National Guard for duties within their state.

The Feds need the permission of the states governor to Nationalize Guard units from that state.
Know your tyrants:

Originally Posted by luv2safari

Mighty big of you. wink

Don't rub us Yankees who are 100% with you the wrong way. We're your staunch friends and allies. laugh

(especially if you shoot a 16ga)

No sir...perhaps this would be the official end of THE Civil War, but unfortunately it sounds more like the beginning of another. We’re all in this boat.

I’ll even show you how to make boiled peanuts.
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]75485181_1205567836499724_1353929891069820928_o by A Hoffart, on [bleep]
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
It is your choice to obey. Just remember it has nothing to do with gun safety or control. But it has everything to do with what the government will make you do after you have no guns or any way to protect your self.

This.
My understanding of initiating the NG would be for a national or local emergency. Reviewing the Kent State incident prior to initiation of NG, protest turned to threats of local businesses and use of LSD in public water systems among other threats. NG was used to subvert threats to the public and curtail anarchy. In the current case of Northram, the NG would be used to violate the law and create anarchy and violate citizens constitutional rights, that’s called tyranny and is the reason the second amendment exists. This guy is a wack with him in violation of the law, same guy presents to kill the born as well as the unborn. What a fkin barbarian dressed up in a suit. Hope he’s purged soon. BTW his Lt Gov is a rapist still in office. Such a disgrace.
Know your tyrants:

He needs to be on some rural billboards for all to know exactly what the commie looks like plus anybody else willing to go along with the plan .

Yup, we have issues that's for sure, but at least we have a Republican Senate.

As yu can see, plenty of Red here as well. https://www.politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president/minnesota/

If it worn't for the Democrat funded (L) POS Johnson, we would have gone Trump as well.

Gov. Jesse Ventura?! Yeah......you have issues is putting it mildly.
Dear Ralphie Boy-

You get their guns, and I’ll make all the “black face” news stories go away.

Your buddy,

Mike

P.S. - have you heard from Epstein lately?
Virginian’s are likely, if pushed by these Liberal fools, to show all what “America Classic” looks, feels, and tastes like.

This is a super test...Liberal State Legislators across the US are eyes on what will happen there.

Personally, like many, I’m sure it will play out through the courts, until it’s established once again these laws are not only overreach, but unconstitutional.

Why can’t there be common understanding by politicians and the general populace, that our Constitution is beyond reproach or change, unless done through amendments and court battling?

These same individuals take an oath of office, same for law enforcement and our military to uphold, defend, and protect our sacred Constitution...

Yet, some extreme left thinking individuals either elected or walking amongst us believe they have the power, ability, and right to determine what can be disregarded in our Constitution...Well, Fùck Them All.

Hashtag...”The shot heard around the world was fired in defense of all of “America Classic”

😎
Know your tyrants:

He needs to be on some rural billboards for all to know exactly what the commie looks like plus anybody else willing to go along with the plan .

Perched next to a mug of plastic straws, oh the bourgeoisie!!
Know your tyrants:

Somebody needs to set this old boy out in one of the mountain counties about dark one night and let nature take its course.
Originally Posted by 700LH
Kent State

You many not have been alive at that time. The liberal students were throwing lethal bricks at the guys with guns who were about their same age. The liberals started a fight and lost. The same thing will happen again.
That prick Saslaw represents Fairfax co. Where by the police own estimations, there are 2000+ members of MS-13 who've murdered, kidnapped etc... In March of this year they stabbed a 16yo boy 100 times and set his body on fire.
But this worthless [bleep] is more concerned about guns in the hands of law abiding tax payers....
No registration, no confiscation.
I sure hope they local Virginians do not let this rest until this son of a b**** is either ran out of Virginia and out of the United States or dead show these anti-liberal m*********** what it means to be a piece of s***
There gun control laws only make the state safer for tyrants and criminals. The SC found that the right to keep and bear arms applies to roughly the same weapons carried by modern infantrymen. This includes their assault weapons.
Yes. I think that they meant to say mobilize the Guard. Trump should tell them that if they try to use the Guard to violate civil rights then he will nationalize it and order them to stand down. Trump should also have his DOJ take the state to court over their gun regulations that violate the 2nd amendment.
Sounds like to me Virginians need to start judge shopping, and find a conservative judge to act on this bull Schiff. Push comes to shove there are many on your side!
Being a 17th generation Virginia Native I am watching this very closely...Sadly Virginia is not the Virginia I grew up in....seems there are a lot more people from somewhere else, than native Virginians there any more... home was where this clown who wrote this bill comes from....Arlington and Fairfax Counties..
which certainly isn't Virginia anymore...

watching this, and the posting on the campfire, has had me thinking quite a lot...as this is the start of the liberal left and the Bloomberg/Soros Globalists attempt to disarm our entire country Post Trump Presidency... either in 2021 or 2025.....and if successful, it will be coming next to a neighborhood near you... if not right in your own front yard...

one thought that has not been mentioned....

How many here are veterans.... or have been in the National Guard? If that dickhead Northram activates the Guard with orders to start going door to door to confiscate firearms...How many people here would be able to draw down and pull the trigger on a National Guardsman.... or a deputy sheriff, Trooper etc?

Guys who just doing their jobs, and following their orders, from an oath they took....If I was still in the Guard or Reserves, I'd just refuse to follow those orders.. but there would be others that would follow them....and ya have to wonder, how many of those Guardsmen are fellow gun owners? I doubt few would have their hearts into it one heart beat...

If arms are to be taken up to defend one's constitutional rights, instead of waiting for the Guardsmen at your door step, or a friends door step.. what needs to be done, is the people who have come up with these laws, are the ones that need to have someone on their doorstep, or in their office...from the leftist DemocRAT governor... to this Schmuck from Fairfax County.. These are the clowns that need to be made to be very very afraid...

Why should the citizen and the Guardsmen be the ones to put each other in danger, while the people who created this situation, sit safely on the sidelines, and out of harms way..... and don't blame it on Northram or this clown from Fairfax County ( and convince me this guy isn't another one of the jews who gives the entire religion a bad name... just like Bloomberg and Soros he is, I just looked it up. ).... because it is the Bloombergs and Soroses of the Globalist Leftist Elitists, who are behind all of this... even if it is in the ironic shades of Nazi Germany....these are the people that our citizens need to be going after, and going after them well armed..
Northram et al... are just their useful idiots and puppets...

set your sites on the Targets, not a fellow citizen / weekend warrior...one to two who probably live right down the street from you and is a fellow hunter, shooter and gun owner themselves...the head of the snake and their useful idiot minions are what the Target is....They are the ones threatening you, your families and your constitutional rights....and those of your neighbors and your communities....

each community, county and independent city in VA ought to be recalling these minions already, or getting the paperwork to remove them from office..
and if they need to be force ably removed from office and jailed by the public, so be it...

these guys are only a couple hundred at most, in a state of 11 million.. and I highly doubt, the citizens that put them in office are going to put their asses on the line to defend their being able to stay in office...

The democRATS want to pull this crap impeaching Trump out of office... well armed citizens in Virginia can pull their local democRATS out of office at the barrel of a gun.. until their recall paperwork catches up with them....

Every one of these leftists aren't worth a single drop of blood, of anyone in Uniform serving the state or our nation, or their community....
Don't even give them a chance to rally their power....physically remove them from office before they can...

and in true fashion, be sure Bloomberg will be rallying a bunch of his paid protestors, and sending them down to VA in buses, like he did after the Virginia Tech shooting....greet them in the fashion they deserve... and lock up the ones that don't end up in a dumpster somewhere...

There a lot more of you than there are of them....these politicians are domestic terrorists and need to be treated as so...

Remember the Constitution was written to limit the government, not to limit the nation's citizens...

and it was Virginian George Mason, that gave us our Bill of Rights, which #2 was the Second Amendment....and I am sure Bloomberg and his stooges chose Virginia for this experiment, right along with the State being the home of the NRA...

and if I can borrow it from the Marines.... Sempre Fi... always faithful...
Saslaw?????

Definitely not one of the First Families of Virginia crowd.
Originally Posted by Ringman
Kent State

You many not have been alive at that time. The liberal students were throwing lethal bricks at the guys with guns who were about their same age. The liberals started a fight and lost. The same thing will happen again.

Do they make unlethal bricks ?
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Saslaw?????

Bob.

Guten Morgen Meine Freund! Wie Gehts?

Funny your post should follow my morning one here Bob...

I was looking up Saslaw's on Wiki, and found his nemesis's bio also referenced...

I thought you'd like that guys name.... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Norment

Distant Relative? one of the family that didn't relocate to Texas?

I liked his resume... VMI Grad, William and Mary Law School and Professor of Law at W & M... Republican Majority Leader..

on the bummer side tho... this A Hole Saslaw....is a resident of Springfield Va..

I graduated high school at West Springfield High, Class of 1970...

Reading his Bio on Wiki.... this guy is a real Bloomberg style piece of work...

as far as gun control laws... he needs to be sent to Israel for a couple of months, and get it first hand up and close of why citizens need to be armed
to defend their families, themselves, their homes and their communities and nation..... guess they aren't teaching that at the Synagogue there in Springfield..
or does he call it Springfelt?

guess they don't teach at Synagogues anymore about how the Nazis banned guns and took them away from their citizens BEFORE Kristalnacht...

have a great day & Frohlichte Weihnachten Meine Freund!
Originally Posted by WeimsnKs
Kent State

yeah, they are referred to "stationary bricks"...

ya pick them up and throw them at someone's head, they become Lethal bricks...
What a bunch of stupidsonofabitches! This is the same state with a governor that supports killing a baby after it is born. It's interesting to me how the left will violate our constitutional rights and threaten us with law bidding citizens with force to push their agenda. But yet look the other way when it comes to protecting the unborn. Then come on TV a say how much they are praying for the President and quote the founders and the constitution.

Before casting ALL of YOUR infinite wisdom around you might want to take a look at how many 'Appalachian' counties in Virginia are full on red. whistle

As far as Virginia politics go it is purely a #'s[population] game, the Appalachian region has held off the democrats for as long as possible but the #'s finally flipped to a great enough degree that we can no longer sustain the majority.
Courage and cowardice will both soon be put on display in Virginia.

The only question is >>>> which one of the two will be displayed in the overwhelming majority?
Constitution for the united States of America
Article 3 section 3
Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.

Sure sounds like the Dem/Comms to me!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by Raeford

Before casting ALL of YOUR infinite wisdom around you might want to take a look at how many 'Appalachian' counties in Virginia are full on red. whistle

As far as Virginia politics go it is purely a #'s[population] game, the Appalachian region has held off the democrats for as long as possible but the #'s finally flipped to a great enough degree that we can no longer sustain the majority.

No [bleep],I think us country folk are pulling our weight.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Saslaw?????

Bob.

Guten Morgen Meine Freund! Wie Gehts?

Funny your post should follow my morning one here Bob...

I was looking up Saslaw's on Wiki, and found his nemesis's bio also referenced...

I thought you'd like that guys name.... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Norment

Distant Relative? one of the family that didn't relocate to Texas?

I liked his resume... VMI Grad, William and Mary Law School and Professor of Law at W & M... Republican Majority Leader..

on the bummer side tho... this A Hole Saslaw....is a resident of Springfield Va..

I graduated high school at West Springfield High, Class of 1970...

Reading his Bio on Wiki.... this guy is a real Bloomberg style piece of work...

as far as gun control laws... he needs to be sent to Israel for a couple of months, and get it first hand up and close of why citizens need to be armed
to defend their families, themselves, their homes and their communities and nation..... guess they aren't teaching that at the Synagogue there in Springfield..
or does he call it Springfelt?

guess they don't teach at Synagogues anymore about how the Nazis banned guns and took them away from their citizens BEFORE Kristalnacht...

have a great day & Frohlichte Weihnachten Meine Freund!

Greetings John! Tommy is a distant cousin. We are both descended from Josue Norment who settled on the Rappohannock between 1638-1640. He was a covenanter from Edinburgh Scotland.

When one takes the Oath to uphold and defend the Constitution, it is not on a time table, it is for life......jus sayin.

https://washingtonjewishweek.com/50626/filler-corn-saslaw-see-blue-in-virginia/featured-slider-post/
Why it's more important now than ever, that the scotus defines once and for all, very clearly, the extent to which the 2A extends to protect our right to keep and bear.
Virginia might wind up being the place that gives the opportunity to bring the suit that winds up there and gives them that chance. I pray that bitch Ginsburg is out of the way so Trump can pick her replacement.
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
When one takes the Oath to uphold and defend the Constitution, it is not on a time table, it is for life......jus sayin.

Unfortunately their brains morph, once they become demigods for life on a corrupt court.

ANYTHING could happen to the 2A if decided by the court. Beware!

Unfortunately their brains morph, once they become demigods for life on a corrupt court.

I was talking about those that have served in the military, police and such. The oath always stands.

Yep.

NEWPORT NEWS, Va. (WWBT) — The Newport News Police Department arrested a man who they say threatened Governor Ralph Northam and his home.

Mugshot of Cody Lee Lahocki (Source: Newport News Police)
On Dec. 9, police said they were informed of a man who made threats to harm Northam and burn his home down.

Police arrested 34-year-old Cody Lee Lahocki, of Newport News, without incident at his home.

Lahocki is charged with one felony count of threats to bomb/burn.
Family member turned him in for going on a rant.
Originally Posted by WeimsnKs
Kent State

yeah, they are referred to "stationary bricks"...

ya pick them up and throw them at someone's head, they become Lethal bricks...

You all missed the point entirely
Bloomberg ad on tv here ( Colorado) bragged about what he did to virginia
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]20191216_180855_resized by .com/photos/156296479@N08/]Steve Zihn, on [bleep]
Originally Posted by szihn

C. S. Wheatley.1926,
Not George Washington.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo3_ie_Cr94&feature=youtu.be
Worth watching
The Virginia confiscation of guns is a test of the people. If the democrats are successful they will try it in every state until they have all the guns. At the same time they will be thinning the conservatives.
So much bluster and bulls hitt. Wonder how many will stand and fight when the shiit hits the fan?
Welcome to the Great Awakening.......

X-V
Originally Posted by WAM
So much bluster and bulls hitt. Wonder how many will stand and fight when the shiit hits the fan?

The only thing that matters is, will you?
True dat....
Originally Posted by WAM

I got 5$ sez he won't...
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by WAM

I got 5$ sez he won't...

That covers about 3/4 of the Fudds here at the Fire.
Said this a number of times, and meant it every time. I’m a radical that way.....

"I, David William Daniel Walter, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."
Originally Posted by WAM

I got 5$ sez he won't...

Smart folks don't telegraph punches, carry on.
[quote=steve4102][quote=Bristoe]Something else,...Appalachia is a region that transcends state lines. In fact, Appalachia is a Nation in itself,..and it can be very clannish.

Sadly, that lone blue county in southwest Virginia is where I currently reside. We are staunchly red with the exception of Blacksburg and Virginia Tech which has 36K +/- students along with another 10K student University[Radford U ] on the western county border. Again, it's shear numbers where a primarily rural county is now dominated by Higher Ed and what that brings.
On a bright note Montgomery County's Board of Supervisors did vote and pass by a 4-3 vote to adopt 2nd Amendment Sanctuary status last night.
If gun owners can organize in Va to resist the push to confiscate their guns why ow why can't they organize a tax revolt?
The true power is 100% and always in the flow of money. The people have been so dumbed down and/or become so cowardly that they can't see the simple truth. In the next 2 weeks, if the gun owners of VA simply stopped paying ALL state taxes and let the governor know they would not pay another cent until he resigned and all the new anti-gun laws are repealed the whole thing would turn around at break-neck speed. You see, when all the gun owners do this the burden on the non-gun owners will increase to a point they also see that it's very easy to simply join the gun owners side because they cops can't arrest 12,000,000 people for not paying them to "just follow orders".
Tax revolt is the ultimate weapon in all political struggle if you can simply organize and as you can see, for a common cause it's not even very hard to do. Millions of gun owners in Va are coming together to say no to confiscation now, so it is very very easy to take this step and cease 100% control of the purse strings.
Saying no now is a defensive measure but the traitors will not stop. Nothing at all is done to do political harm to them personally. Tax revolt will cut them off and prove to all of them that they can be held accountable and they they can be stripped of ALL their powers. Even the cops who work for the traitor can't work for free for very long. If the cops attack make sure they are WAY out gunned and out maneuvered. Keep in mind, they all live somewhere just like the patriotic Americans do. When it's 4:00 AM for you at your home it the same time for them at theirs

Anyone that believes this is going to be resolved without the threat and/or use of deadly force is stupid beyond measure. But a tax revolt is the least violent way it can be solved.

All Virginians need to come together and get rid of racist politicians.

[Linked Image]

I really don't trust the SCOTUS to make a clearly defined & unambiguous ruling....................ever, that fully supports our rights.

Always a lot of if''s, and's, but's & gobbleygook language that remains open to more interpretations & additional court cases.

Not having an insurance vote beyond needing Roberts for a clear win just makes it that more scary.

MM
Originally Posted by szihn
If gun owners can organize in Va to resist the push to confiscate their guns why ow why can't they organize a tax revolt?
The true power is 100% and always in the flow of money. The people have been so dumbed down and/or become so cowardly that they can't see the simple truth. In the next 2 weeks, if the gun owners of VA simply stopped paying ALL state taxes and let the governor know they would not pay another cent until he resigned and all the new anti-gun laws are repealed the whole thing would turn around at break-neck speed. You see, when all the gun owners do this the burden on the non-gun owners will increase to a point they also see that it's very easy to simply join the gun owners side because they cops can't arrest 12,000,000 people for not paying them to "just follow orders".
Tax revolt is the ultimate weapon in all political struggle if you can simply organize and as you can see, for a common cause it's not even very hard to do. Millions of gun owners in Va are coming together to say no to confiscation now, so it is very very easy to take this step and cease 100% control of the purse strings.
Saying no now is a defensive measure but the traitors will not stop. Nothing at all is done to do political harm to them personally. Tax revolt will cut them off and prove to all of them that they can be held accountable and they they can be stripped of ALL their powers. Even the cops who work for the traitor can't work for free for very long. If the cops attack make sure they are WAY out gunned and out maneuvered. Keep in mind, they all live somewhere just like the patriotic Americans do. When it's 4:00 AM for you at your home it the same time for them at theirs

Anyone that believes this is going to be resolved without the threat and/or use of deadly force is stupid beyond measure. But a tax revolt is the least violent way it can be solved.

If you work, taxes are withheld & you have no control, same for sales tax, no control............maybe a little on paying property taxes.

Things aren't quite the same as in 1776, so how do you propose that we withhold paying most taxes today?

MM
[quote=steve4102][quote=Bristoe]Something else,...Appalachia is a region that transcends state lines. In fact, Appalachia is a Nation in itself,..and it can be very clannish.

Sadly, that lone blue county in southwest Virginia is where I currently reside. We are staunchly red with the exception of Blacksburg and Virginia Tech which has 36K +/- students along with another 10K student University[Radford U ] on the western county border. Again, it's shear numbers where a primarily rural county is now dominated by Higher Ed and what that brings.
On a bright note Montgomery County's Board of Supervisors did vote and pass by a 4-3 vote to adopt 2nd Amendment Sanctuary status last night.

This is the way it is in every state. The entire state is red and the few large cities and surrounding suburbia are blue.
It's the pink areas in lots of states that need the work. Sure, lots of counties in say Minnesota show 'red', but they are really pink, meaning maybe 5% more voted R than D. Which is sad.

They should be RED
ham ka chan muther-fu-kers, bring it!

I was talking about those that have served in the military, police and such. The oath always stands.

Ahhh...understood.

It makes me wonder why so many vote for traitors. Maybe pensions?
When does VA's next legislative session begin?

MM

That is great news for Montgomery county! Assumed it wouldn't happen! Hot damn!
What do you guys need right now?
Jim, I would suggest unity! If they can show the leftest, that they have “unity”, this will be dropped! If the leftest continue.....then they need “friends in arms”! And by arms, I mean support in all measures..... from computer experts, supplies, medical support, to military experts! Getting outside help will be the biggest obstacle! memtb
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

MM

Jan. 8th
I'm betting they hit hard and fast too. Too bad very few will obey, enforce or prosecute. Richmond, NoVa and Norfolk/Newport News/VA.Beach only place their bullshit will get traction.
As someone else posted it's not just the gun laws....it'll be an absolute flood of socialist/liberal policies across the spectrum. They will do as much damage as possible during this time they hold a majority. If they'd waited and went after guns last they could've gotten everything they wanted while most slept through it.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Beer. We got the rest covered

[Linked Image]

This is the exact angle we should be going after. You get the gun owners and the minorities against him he's done.

The NRA should be running attack ads day and night about his past.
Originally Posted by WAM

I got 5$ sez he won't...

Point taken, Scott....

I might have missed if there was a local outfit or something that was readying a legal challenge or defense.
Originally Posted by MontanaMan

MM

Jan. 8th
I'm betting they hit hard and fast too. Too bad very few will obey, enforce or prosecute. Richmond, NoVa and Norfolk/Newport News/VA.Beach only place their bullshit will get traction.
As someone else posted it's not just the gun laws....it'll be an absolute flood of socialist/liberal policies across the spectrum. They will do as much damage as possible during this time they hold a majority. If they'd waited and went after guns last they could've gotten everything they wanted while most slept through it.

I would surely expect some fireworks during those sessions........................

MM
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Cash,

This isn't how the mobilization of the National Guard. works. Technically, the National Guard belongs to the states, not the Feds.

The Governor does not need permission from Trump to activate the National Guard for duties within their state.

The Feds need the permission of the states governor to Nationalize Guard units from that state.

"In 2006, Congress passed the 2007 National Defense Authorization Act, which gave the president the authority to mobilize National Guard units within the U.S. without the consent of state governors."

5th paragraph down...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_National_Guard
Article 3, section 3. Constitution for the united States of America.

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.

I might have missed if there was a local outfit or something that was readying a legal challenge or defense.

Virginia Citizens Defense League. They're at www.VCDL.org Jim. They're organizing and spreading the word about the county supervisors meetings and helping force them to vote on declaring us 2A sanctuary's.

[Linked Image]

This is the exact angle we should be going after. You get the gun owners and the minorities against him he's done.

Schit man....it’s not even an angle, it’s the truth. The good Doc loves him some dead babies. If Wayne Lapierre was in one of those costumes it’d be a whole different ball game.

[Linked Image]

Schit man....it’s not even an angle, it’s the truth. The good Doc loves him some dead babies. If Wayne Lapierre was in one of those costumes it’d be a whole different ball game.

I can't believe this pos is leading our state....

Virginia Citizens Defense League. They're at www.VCDL.org Jim. They're organizing and spreading the word about the county supervisors meetings and helping force them to vote on declaring us 2A sanctuary's.

If I may............
I would urge anyone who would normally give to the NRA this time of year(either directly, through gift memberships, etc.) to donate here instead!

George
Appreciate your support NHK9! Hope we don't have to repay your favor anytime soon.... Hopefully we can stomp this out here and now.
Frogsnacks.

I couldn't get the the site's paypal to work properly.

Maybe I was entering too small an ammount! Ha!

Clicked on the pay by mail option. Will mail it tomorrow.

Good thing there is a mail option for us geezers.
These guys have been busy for sure.

https://vcdl.org

Ironic that they use PayPal...but a nice little slap in the face though.

[Linked Image]

I can't believe this pos is leading our state....

He’s a “decision maker”, not a leader.

Not by a long shot.
These guys have been busy for sure.

https://vcdl.org

Ironic that they use PayPal...but a nice little slap in the face though.

I couldn't get that PayPal to work.
Originally Posted by WAM

I got 5$ sez he won't...

Telling a bully or a tyrant that their scheme will bring consequences is not telegraphing the punch. It is simply reminding them that they are being watched, and the watchers will not sit idly by while the miscreant does his dirty deeds. Simply hearing the serfs say they will fight tells you nothing about how that fight will develop.

As already noted here, there’s an awful lot of folks that won’t do what they said they would when push comes to shove. That plays to our hand, too, because the other side knows this also, and will tend to discount the opposition more than they should. This will lead to the enemy running past lines that should have given them pause. Best part is, there is no way to know how many or who will act, nor how that action will be taken. They can estimate and poll all they like, but the numbers will be wrong no matter what. And either way, they get bad intel, which works to our favor.
As of tonight , 12/17, several more counties adopted the Second Amendment Resolutions, bringing the total in Virginia to 101 counties and municipalities passed!
Stafford county was probably the most notable tonight, as the resolution passed unanimously with an estimated crowd of 3000, on a wet, drizzly night!
Thank you Stafford!
Montgomery County bailed..sucks for SWVA
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Originally Posted by WAM

I got 5$ sez he won't...

Telling a bully or a tyrant that their scheme will bring consequences is not telegraphing the punch. It is simply reminding them that they are being watched, and the watchers will not sit idly by while the miscreant does his dirty deeds. Simply hearing the serfs say they will fight tells you nothing about how that fight will develop.

As already noted here, there’s an awful lot of folks that won’t do what they said they would when push comes to shove. That plays to our hand, too, because the other side knows this also, and will tend to discount the opposition more than they should. This will lead to the enemy running past lines that should have given them pause. Best part is, there is no way to know how many or who will act, nor how that action will be taken. They can estimate and poll all they like, but the numbers will be wrong no matter what. And either way, they get bad intel, which works to our favor.

Ok, whatever you say. Every great military campaign has always begun by telling the enemy what we plan to do.
Had a nice chat yesterday with Philip Van Cleave in Mathews County, VA.

Philip is the President of VCDL... I think he is NOT paid (could be wrong on that... doesn't matter), BUT I know for a fact that the vast majority of his staff 100% volunteer... All the gun shows and many many public events.

Bottomline, VCDL has IMPECCABLE INTEGRITY and all money is magnificently spent on pro 2A stuff ONLY. No BS with VCDL... it is absolutely grass roots!

With that said, Phillip told me in a very horse voice (he has been working like a madman going from County meeting to County meeting all over Virginia)... three very noteworthy things.

1) Many Board of Supervisor Chairmen etc. have told him "NEVER NEVER have so many people EVER shown up for any matter... at any time" i.e. The BOS folks are beyond words on how big this pro-2A is becoming).

2) He is shocked at the level of support/communication that is coming in and he is overwhelmed (95 counties and 38 cities in Virginia), "But what a GREAT PROBLEM TO HAVE!!!" he said.

3) He anticipates that Lobby Day (January 20, 2020 8am to 12 noon) may have 50,000+ people.

Picture below was Lobby day 2019...

I told him, there were many people outside of Virginia that were watching this (i.e. If Virginia goes down, they all go down"). In a "nose to the grindstone"... "can't see the US forest for the Va trees" kinda way I got a sense from him of "Wow, holy smoke I didn't realize... gotta get back to work... gotta be in Stafford in 3 hours (go... go... go...)

----------------------------------------------------

My observations...

1) If you tally up all the County folks that have been showing up at all of BOS meetings... as well as the folks that will probably be at Lobby Day... I am guessing that total may well be a higher number than the number of US soldiers that went to Normandy on D-Day.

2) The crowds at the BOS meetings have been incredibly respectful and positive to all (ESPECIALLY LEOs)... i.e. Us Virginians are just like that! Not a single piece of litter is left after the crowds disperse (if Antifa massed in similar numbers it would take the sanitation folks a month of Sundays and 50 trucks to clean up their mess).

...and the crowds have also been incredibly diverse... I have seen tons of women, tons of blacks even lots of Asians, Muslims, gays, Hindus all wearing the GSL (Guns Save Lives) stickers...

-----------------------------------------------------

We Virginians did not ask for this confrontation, but if Coonman wants it...so shall it be.

Virginians are a very polite and respectful group, but By God we are not a sort to be put up by Bloomberg's puppets...

FYI... "Coonman" is a self-imposed nickname

-----------------------------------------------------

If you non-Virginia boys want to help, we would be glad for the help... but please never expect us or VCDL to send out mass mailings like the NRA et al. We just don't do that.

I just tried to donate a few bucks (Christmas season, things are tight right now,) but I'm not sure if I should be giving to the VCDL or the VCDL-PAC?

Can ya help me out with that Mr. Jack?
There should be a NCCDL, MDCDL, TNCDL, etc, etc. The NRA can kiss it.

We didn't fully 'bail', the Chairman[attorney] changed the wording slightly leaving out "sanctuary", the resolution passed by a 4-3 vote[3 nays from Blacksburg/VT districts].
The VCDL did recognize us and changed our status as pro 2nd on their map.
This thread makes all the crapola here tolerable comedy accompaniment.
I heard one national news commentator last night (don't know his name) stating that the 2nd Amendment Sanctuary cities were for ignoring the 2A - not for enforcing it. What's up with that?
Originally Posted by FreeMe
I heard one national news commentator last night (don't know his name) stating that the 2nd Amendment Sanctuary cities were for ignoring the 2A - not for enforcing it. What's up with that?

A commie fronting a communist manifesto.

Lying through their teeth goes to the core of their natures.

it is not limited to just sanctuary cities
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Lying through their teeth goes to the core of their natures.

Kinda figured that.
Virginians aren't taking this lying down, good for you Tazewell county, now get the rest of Va to join you.

Amid dozens of Virginia counties declaring themselves Second Amendment sanctuaries in case the state enacts strict gun-control measures next year, Tazewell County joined in — and took a big extra step.
In addition to passing a resolution declaring the county a Second Amendment sanctuary, the Tazewell County Board of Supervisors on Dec. 3 also passed a resolution underscoring the right to a well-funded and regulated militia as described in the U.S. Constitution and the commonwealth's constitution, WJHL-TV reported.

Va Militia
Virginians aren't taking this lying down, good for you Tazewell county, now get the rest of Va to join you.

Amid dozens of Virginia counties declaring themselves Second Amendment sanctuaries in case the state enacts strict gun-control measures next year, Tazewell County joined in — and took a big extra step.
In addition to passing a resolution declaring the county a Second Amendment sanctuary, the Tazewell County Board of Supervisors on Dec. 3 also passed a resolution underscoring the right to a well-funded and regulated militia as described in the U.S. Constitution and the commonwealth's constitution, WJHL-TV reported.

Va Militia

Seems the liberals have awoken a beast[ not on par as when Japan did, but a beast nonetheless].
Montgomery County had about 850 present Tuesday night. We also had the Christiansburg Christmas parade going on at the same time which made getting to and parking a nightmare.
Some localities have topped 3,000 participants.
While these resolutions don't really give any protections they are sending a clear message to Richmond.
While these resolutions don't really give any protections they are sending a clear message to Richmond.

With numbers like these; they'll not think about gun control in the future.

National News Commentator on the Forest Gump News Network maybe?

We didn't fully 'bail', the Chairman[attorney] changed the wording slightly leaving out "sanctuary", the resolution passed by a 4-3 vote[3 nays from Blacksburg/VT districts].
The VCDL did recognize us and changed our status as pro 2nd on their map.

Great to hear!
We also have a new chairwoman taking the seat in Jan.
She is/was for the "sanctuary" wording. The acting chairman had the wording changed and sanctuary removed.
Originally Posted by Troutnut
All i can say is if the grab my guns they better be wearing gloves. The barrels will be pretty hot .

Good one
It really does not matter. The minute the Gov. tries to use the NG, Trump will Federalize them and send the to the border w/Mexico.
Oxford defines "terrorism" as :

the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

1. We now have a clear cut case of intimidation by state level officials against Virginian citizens.
2. We have a clear cut case of threats of violence against civilians by the threatened use of a state sponsored military force against the citizenry, which includes lethal/deadly force to achieve their political aims.
3. Unconstitutional gun grabbing activities are clearly political aims.

The Governor, his Lt. and his Attorney General, and all who are in collusion with him in this endeavor while in an elected public office/capacity are hence forth clearly identified among the people of Virginia as nothing less than "terrorists" by its definition. Need I do on to define "tyranny?"
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
Originally Posted by Troutnut

Good one

Yep. Excellent!

This right here

This right here
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123

This right here

I almost pity the poor sum bich that comes here from a distant land to take our freedoms. He'll get homesick REAL quick!!!
VCDL – Virginia Citizens Defense League

Nothing to see here if you don’t understand numbers or what a scam looks like or you want to ignore the fact the owner LIVES within walking distance of WASHINGTON, D.C….not RICHMOND, VA, and has a ARLINGTON / ALEXANDRIA, VA phone number. He just SITS on $1.5MIL in CONTRIBUTIONS he has invested in PUBLIC TRADED SECURITIES since 2014, and didn’t spend massively during the 2016 Presidential election or how his salary is 36% of Total Revenue (contributions), et al.,…nothing to see. LOL. Oh, and just ignore his VCDL-PAC. Who knows who he gives those $10,000+ to.

https://projects.propublica.org/nonprofits/organizations/541900291

https://projects.propublica.org/nonprofits/organizations/541900291/201823199349313197/full

501(c)(4) - CONTRIBUTIONS NOT DEDUCTABLE - It’s not a 501(c)(3)

2017 990 Report

Virginia Citizens Defense League Inc
2329 Third Street (SAME ADDRESS AS THE TREASURER)
Middletown, VA 22645 (65 MILES WEST OF WASHINGTON, D.C.)
703-509-6293 (ARLINGTON / ALEXANDRIA, VA AREA CODE)

PHILIP VAN CLEAVE - Principal Officer / $63,600 SALARY
PO Box 513
Newington,VA 22122 (WALKING DISTANCE TO WASHINGTON, D.C.,
70 MILES NORTH OF RICHMOND, VA)

Dr. Jerry Coffey – FORMER Treasurer / $32,791 SALARY
2329 Third Street (65 MILES WEST OF WASHINGTON, D.C.)
Middletown, VA 22645
Took out $3,418 LOAN, he still owes VCDL.

Investments - Public Traded Securities - $1,431,641

VCDL-PAC – RECEIVED $26,972

Fees for services (non-employees):
a Management - $16,148
b Legal – $151,122
c Accounting - $14,400

Advertising and promotion – $18,474
Postage, Mailing Service – $11,327
Printing and Copying – $24,089
Supplies – $2,694
Total EXPENSES on Promoting Cause- $56,584

Total Revenue – $262,014

$56,584 / $262,014 = 21.6% OF REVENUE SPENT ON CAUSE.

Other Liabilities:
Contributions Payable to VCDL PAC – $15,778
Due to Clare Locke – $38,856

He’s about to have an awful lot of money to ADD to his “Investments - Public Traded Securities - $1,431,641” he likes to just sit on instead of spending towards his cause.

But then, living within walking distance of D.C. shouldn’t cause any RED FLAGS, should it now?…LMAO

Go empty your bank accounts for him. He is getting prime experience to replace Wayne, and he will save you from tyranny…really…he will. /s
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
VCDL – Virginia Citizens Defense League

Nothing to see here if you don’t understand numbers or what a scam looks like or you want to ignore the fact the owner LIVES within walking distance of WASHINGTON, D.C….not RICHMOND, VA, and has a ARLINGTON / ALEXANDRIA, VA phone number. He just SITS on $1.5MIL in CONTRIBUTIONS he has invested in PUBLIC TRADED SECURITIES since 2014, and didn’t spend massively during the 2016 Presidential election or how his salary is 36% of Total Revenue (contributions), et al.,…nothing to see. LOL. Oh, and just ignore his VCDL-PAC. Who knows who he gives those $10,000+ to.

https://projects.propublica.org/nonprofits/organizations/541900291

https://projects.propublica.org/nonprofits/organizations/541900291/201823199349313197/full

501(c)(4) - CONTRIBUTIONS NOT DEDUCTABLE - It’s not a 501(c)(3)

2017 990 Report

Virginia Citizens Defense League Inc
2329 Third Street (SAME ADDRESS AS THE TREASURER)
Middletown, VA 22645 (65 MILES WEST OF WASHINGTON, D.C.)
703-509-6293 (ARLINGTON / ALEXANDRIA, VA AREA CODE)

PHILIP VAN CLEAVE - Principal Officer / $63,600 SALARY
PO Box 513
Newington,VA 22122 (WALKING DISTANCE TO WASHINGTON, D.C.,
70 MILES NORTH OF RICHMOND, VA)

Dr. Jerry Coffey – FORMER Treasurer / $32,791 SALARY
2329 Third Street (65 MILES WEST OF WASHINGTON, D.C.)
Middletown, VA 22645
Took out $3,418 LOAN, he still owes VCDL.

Investments - Public Traded Securities - $1,431,641

VCDL-PAC – RECEIVED $26,972

Fees for services (non-employees):
a Management - $16,148
b Legal – $151,122
c Accounting - $14,400

Advertising and promotion – $18,474
Postage, Mailing Service – $11,327
Printing and Copying – $24,089
Supplies – $2,694
Total EXPENSES on Promoting Cause- $56,584

Total Revenue – $262,014

$56,584 / $262,014 = 21.6% OF REVENUE SPENT ON CAUSE.

Other Liabilities:
Contributions Payable to VCDL PAC – $15,778
Due to Clare Locke – $38,856

He’s about to have an awful lot of money to ADD to his “Investments - Public Traded Securities - $1,431,641” he likes to just sit on instead of spending towards his cause.

But then, living within walking distance of D.C. shouldn’t cause any RED FLAGS, should it now?…LMAO

Go empty your bank accounts for him. He is getting prime experience to replace Wayne, and he will save you from tyranny…really…he will. /s

That is a [bleep] ton of conjecture based on a P.O. box address.

Virginia has been red or purple for decades and extremely 2A friendly... money spent by VCDL was for Virginia matters I suspect... the rest saved for a blue wave rainy day... That is here now. See the bills that are coming... https://lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bin/legp604.exe?201+lst+ALL

VCDL looked to the NRA regarding National matters... I am guessing... not sure, I can't speak for them. VCDL is a small grassroots organization.

I personally don't consider $32,791 and $63,600 salaries to be excessive (I didn't even know they took a salary)... there are hundreds of volunteers.

Va Militia

Every county in this country should have a well funded strong well trained Militia but the media has brainwashed people to NOT get involved with a bunch of lowlifes .
Amusing that the same tinfoil hat crowd that believes UN troops are here or on the way that are all over the internet. have invaded the Fire.
Of course none of them can produce any documented evidence of where these secret UN bases are, who the troops are of where they came from. But paranoia is fun !
Originally Posted by 3040HighWall
Amusing that the same tinfoil hat crowd that believes UN troops are here or on the way that are all over the internet. have invaded the Fire.
Of course none of them can produce any documented evidence of where these secret UN bases are, who the troops are of where they came from. But paranoia is fun !

Amusing stuff from your aunt's basement.
The best proof is the video of UN Peacekeepers claimed to be filmed in Colorado but all the roads were dirt and all the populace black.
Originally Posted by 3040HighWall
The best proof is the video of UN Peacekeepers claimed to be filmed in Colorado but all the roads were dirt and all the populace black.

Left-wingers like you must be worried.... You're the one trolling a forum. Coonman pay you directly or is it Bloomberg, Soros, etc.?
Anybody interested, Highland Co. BOS meets Jan. 8, 2020
At 6:00pm at the highschool gymnasium. Can't imagine it will be a problem but turnout numbers can only benefit all Virginians.
We had quite a crowd in Stafford last night. Standing room only in the parking lot. It was stated that the Sheriff, who was present, estimated the crowd at 1500 plus those that made it inside. 50 people spoke and in the end the BOS unanimously passed the resolution. Some will say that it was strictly symbolic but you can bet if the motion was unanimously opposed, they'd be screaming that the people had spoken! I see a rode trip to Richmond in my fufure.
I see Fosteology is right on 3040whatshisface's azz. TFF.

Hey Fost. is that the Root-ster's new clone?
Originally Posted by Bobmar
We had quite a crowd in Stafford last night. Standing room only in the parking lot. It was stated that the Sheriff, who was present, estimated the crowd at 1500 plus those that made it inside. 50 people spoke and in the end the BOS unanimously passed the resolution. Some will say that it was strictly symbolic but you can bet if the motion was unanimously opposed, they'd be screaming that the people had spoken! I see a rode trip to Richmond in my fufure.

I saw it reported 3,000 in Stafford last night!
We need to make a hell of a show in Richmond on Jan. 20th.
Did anyone read about the new proposed laws for criminals?

Oh yeah, there weren’t any
Did anyone read about the new proposed laws for criminals?

Oh yeah, there weren’t any

The laws they write these days are more about making new criminals.

Lexington and Concord rings a bell.
Gotta love old Gordon Liddy...

"Now if the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms comes to disarm you and they are bearing arms, resist them with arms. Go for a head shot; they're going to be wearing bulletproof vests. … They've got a big target on there, ATF. Don't shoot at that, because they've got a vest on underneath that. Head shots, head shots.... Kill the sons of bitches!"

"Now if the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms comes to disarm you and they are bearing arms, resist them with arms. Go for a head shot; they're going to be wearing bulletproof vests. … They've got a big target on there, ATF. Don't shoot at that, because they've got a vest on underneath that. Head shots, head shots.... Kill the sons of bitches!"

LoLoL!! I remember that. He cracked me up when he had his radio show, he had interesting guests and didn't fugg around.
Originally Posted by Bobmar

I saw it reported 3,000 in Stafford last night!
We need to make a hell of a show in Richmond on Jan. 20th.

Roger that!
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Originally Posted by WAM

I got 5$ sez he won't...

Ok, whatever you say. Every great military campaign has always begun by telling the enemy what we plan to do.

Reading comprehension. Saying you will fight is not telling them what you will do. Fights take a lot of forms. “I will fight you.” Now you know exactly what I will do, and how to counter it, right? See how that works? You hear me say that, and you gotta ask yourself. IF I actually mean it and will do it, how will it happen? Where will it happen? When will it happen? What is the target? You know nothing. Because I told you nothing.
My 11.5” upper came today. I put together an impeachment day pistol. 👍

I’m building several more in various calibers and I’ll inaugurate each on special days when the democrats decide to stomp on our Constitution. I’ll build as many as they give me days to celebrate. 2020 elections oughta be good for a half dozen more. At least 1 per family member plus a backup each. 😉

Thanks democrats for my new AR15 braced pistol.....I love it. 😂

LoLoL!! I remember that. He cracked me up when he had his radio show, he had interesting guests and didn't fugg around.

Read his book, When I Was a KId, This Was a Free Country.
Originally Posted by m_stevenson

Yes, it's 'ol Larry Root.
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Originally Posted by m_stevenson

Yes, it's 'ol Larry Root.

Larry Root. The social disease of the Internet.
I almost pity the poor sum bich that comes here from a distant land to take our freedoms. He'll get homesick REAL quick!!!

the japs decided they didn't want to do it
Little birdie told me that the Prince William County Board of Supervisor swearing in ceremony for Ann Wheeler and the other BOSs is January 6th at the Hylton center at George Mason University.

I have no further specifics at this time...

If you are available and have a GSL sticker

...you might care to attend and witness them Swearing an Oath to DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION.

----------------------------------

Maxine Waters suggested "Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up... if you see them anywhere, if you see them in a restaurant, if you see them in a department store, even at a gasoline station, just tell them, you're not welcome here or anywhere,"

Maxine is from California where people are known to be rude... we Virginians are NOT RUDE, but we do show up and we do wear orange.

----------------------------------

Cross posting is welcome if you have information on your County's Board of Supervisor swearing in ceremony
Prepare for recall votes... Educate yourself

https://ballotpedia.org/Laws_governing_recall_in_Virginia

I see this coming for sure after the new Reps swear to uphold the Virginia Constitution... then ignore it.

"Petition requirements: The petition for recall must be signed by at least 10% of the number of people who voted in the last election for the office being recalled.[2] The petition must also detail the reasons for removal.[u][/u]

For Example... Jennifer D. Carroll Foy (Stafford area - House of Delegate seat 002) received 11,828 votes and opponent received 7,563... plus 24 Write in votes = 19,415 total votes

19,415 total votes at 10% is 1,942 votes to recall and the game is on.

The Stafford County Board of Supervisor meeting on Tuesday had 3,000+/- people show up for the for the recent Sanctuary 2A/Constitution vote...

Just saying... Recalls are NO JOKE... and a VERY CLEAR WAY to send Richmond a HUGE MESSAGE.

Study your elected officials below...

https://results.elections.virginia....mber%20General/Site/GeneralAssembly.html
When the governor of Virginia began to realize his gun policy was a mistake . . .

Find a copy of and read John Ross’s book “Unintended Consequences.”
© 24hourcampfire