-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Did anyone read about the new proposed laws for criminals?

Oh yeah, there weren’t any

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 16bore
Did anyone read about the new proposed laws for criminals?

Oh yeah, there weren’t any

The laws they write these days are more about making new criminals.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from imgur.com]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
[Linked Image from imgur.com]

Lexington and Concord rings a bell.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Gotta love old Gordon Liddy...

"Now if the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms comes to disarm you and they are bearing arms, resist them with arms. Go for a head shot; they're going to be wearing bulletproof vests. … They've got a big target on there, ATF. Don't shoot at that, because they've got a vest on underneath that. Head shots, head shots.... Kill the sons of bitches!"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jackmountain

"Now if the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms comes to disarm you and they are bearing arms, resist them with arms. Go for a head shot; they're going to be wearing bulletproof vests. … They've got a big target on there, ATF. Don't shoot at that, because they've got a vest on underneath that. Head shots, head shots.... Kill the sons of bitches!"

LoLoL!! I remember that. He cracked me up when he had his radio show, he had interesting guests and didn't fugg around.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Bobmar
We had quite a crowd in Stafford last night. Standing room only in the parking lot. It was stated that the Sheriff, who was present, estimated the crowd at 1500 plus those that made it inside. 50 people spoke and in the end the BOS unanimously passed the resolution. Some will say that it was strictly symbolic but you can bet if the motion was unanimously opposed, they'd be screaming that the people had spoken! I see a rode trip to Richmond in my fufure.

I saw it reported 3,000 in Stafford last night!
We need to make a hell of a show in Richmond on Jan. 20th.

Roger that!

Deadlines and commitments, what to leave in, what to leave out...
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by Girlhunter
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Originally Posted by Girlhunter
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by WAM
So much bluster and bulls hitt. Wonder how many will stand and fight when the shiit hits the fan?

The only thing that matters is, will you?
I got 5$ sez he won't...

Smart folks don't telegraph punches, carry on.

Telling a bully or a tyrant that their scheme will bring consequences is not telegraphing the punch. It is simply reminding them that they are being watched, and the watchers will not sit idly by while the miscreant does his dirty deeds. Simply hearing the serfs say they will fight tells you nothing about how that fight will develop.

As already noted here, there’s an awful lot of folks that won’t do what they said they would when push comes to shove. That plays to our hand, too, because the other side knows this also, and will tend to discount the opposition more than they should. This will lead to the enemy running past lines that should have given them pause. Best part is, there is no way to know how many or who will act, nor how that action will be taken. They can estimate and poll all they like, but the numbers will be wrong no matter what. And either way, they get bad intel, which works to our favor.

Ok, whatever you say. Every great military campaign has always begun by telling the enemy what we plan to do.

Reading comprehension. Saying you will fight is not telling them what you will do. Fights take a lot of forms. “I will fight you.” Now you know exactly what I will do, and how to counter it, right? See how that works? You hear me say that, and you gotta ask yourself. IF I actually mean it and will do it, how will it happen? Where will it happen? When will it happen? What is the target? You know nothing. Because I told you nothing.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
My 11.5” upper came today. I put together an impeachment day pistol. 👍

I’m building several more in various calibers and I’ll inaugurate each on special days when the democrats decide to stomp on our Constitution. I’ll build as many as they give me days to celebrate. 2020 elections oughta be good for a half dozen more. At least 1 per family member plus a backup each. 😉

Thanks democrats for my new AR15 braced pistol.....I love it. 😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

LoLoL!! I remember that. He cracked me up when he had his radio show, he had interesting guests and didn't fugg around.

Read his book, When I Was a KId, This Was a Free Country.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by m_stevenson
I see Fosteology is right on 3040whatshisface's azz. TFF.

Hey Fost. is that the Root-ster's new clone?

Yes, it's 'ol Larry Root.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Originally Posted by m_stevenson
I see Fosteology is right on 3040whatshisface's azz. TFF.

Hey Fost. is that the Root-ster's new clone?

Yes, it's 'ol Larry Root.

Larry Root. The social disease of the Internet.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
I almost pity the poor sum bich that comes here from a distant land to take our freedoms. He'll get homesick REAL quick!!!

the japs decided they didn't want to do it

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Little birdie told me that the Prince William County Board of Supervisor swearing in ceremony for Ann Wheeler and the other BOSs is January 6th at the Hylton center at George Mason University.

I have no further specifics at this time...

If you are available and have a GSL sticker

[Linked Image from pic20.picturetrail.com]

...you might care to attend and witness them Swearing an Oath to DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION.

----------------------------------

Maxine Waters suggested "Let’s make sure we show up wherever we have to show up... if you see them anywhere, if you see them in a restaurant, if you see them in a department store, even at a gasoline station, just tell them, you're not welcome here or anywhere,"

Maxine is from California where people are known to be rude... we Virginians are NOT RUDE, but we do show up and we do wear orange.

----------------------------------

Cross posting is welcome if you have information on your County's Board of Supervisor swearing in ceremony

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Prepare for recall votes... Educate yourself

https://ballotpedia.org/Laws_governing_recall_in_Virginia

I see this coming for sure after the new Reps swear to uphold the Virginia Constitution... then ignore it.

"Petition requirements: The petition for recall must be signed by at least 10% of the number of people who voted in the last election for the office being recalled.[2] The petition must also detail the reasons for removal.[u][/u]

For Example... Jennifer D. Carroll Foy (Stafford area - House of Delegate seat 002) received 11,828 votes and opponent received 7,563... plus 24 Write in votes = 19,415 total votes

19,415 total votes at 10% is 1,942 votes to recall and the game is on.

The Stafford County Board of Supervisor meeting on Tuesday had 3,000+/- people show up for the for the recent Sanctuary 2A/Constitution vote...

Just saying... Recalls are NO JOKE... and a VERY CLEAR WAY to send Richmond a HUGE MESSAGE.

Study your elected officials below...

https://results.elections.virginia....mber%20General/Site/GeneralAssembly.html

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When the governor of Virginia began to realize his gun policy was a mistake . . .

[Linked Image from westernrifleshooters.files.wordpress.com]

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Find a copy of and read John Ross’s book “Unintended Consequences.”

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General John Stark.
Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

454 members (160user, 1Longbow, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 1lesfox, 163bc, 40 invisible), 2,462 guests, and 1,118 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,331
Posts18,526,685
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.