Hop To
Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by 16bore
All Virginians need to come together and get rid of racist politicians.

[Linked Image]

This is the exact angle we should be going after. You get the gun owners and the minorities against him he's done.

The NRA should be running attack ads day and night about his past.

Schit man....it’s not even an angle, it’s the truth. The good Doc loves him some dead babies. If Wayne Lapierre was in one of those costumes it’d be a whole different ball game.

I can't believe this pos is leading our state....

He’s a “decision maker”, not a leader.

Not by a long shot.

GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
These guys have been busy for sure.

https://vcdl.org

Ironic that they use PayPal...but a nice little slap in the face though.

I couldn't get that PayPal to work.

I am MAGA.
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by Girlhunter
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by WAM
So much bluster and bulls hitt. Wonder how many will stand and fight when the shiit hits the fan?

The only thing that matters is, will you?
I got 5$ sez he won't...

Smart folks don't telegraph punches, carry on.

Telling a bully or a tyrant that their scheme will bring consequences is not telegraphing the punch. It is simply reminding them that they are being watched, and the watchers will not sit idly by while the miscreant does his dirty deeds. Simply hearing the serfs say they will fight tells you nothing about how that fight will develop.

As already noted here, there’s an awful lot of folks that won’t do what they said they would when push comes to shove. That plays to our hand, too, because the other side knows this also, and will tend to discount the opposition more than they should. This will lead to the enemy running past lines that should have given them pause. Best part is, there is no way to know how many or who will act, nor how that action will be taken. They can estimate and poll all they like, but the numbers will be wrong no matter what. And either way, they get bad intel, which works to our favor.

Last edited by OldGrayWolf; 12/17/19.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
As of tonight , 12/17, several more counties adopted the Second Amendment Resolutions, bringing the total in Virginia to 101 counties and municipalities passed!
Stafford county was probably the most notable tonight, as the resolution passed unanimously with an estimated crowd of 3000, on a wet, drizzly night!
Thank you Stafford!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Montgomery County bailed..sucks for SWVA

IC B2

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Originally Posted by Girlhunter
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by WAM
So much bluster and bulls hitt. Wonder how many will stand and fight when the shiit hits the fan?

The only thing that matters is, will you?
I got 5$ sez he won't...

Smart folks don't telegraph punches, carry on.

Telling a bully or a tyrant that their scheme will bring consequences is not telegraphing the punch. It is simply reminding them that they are being watched, and the watchers will not sit idly by while the miscreant does his dirty deeds. Simply hearing the serfs say they will fight tells you nothing about how that fight will develop.

As already noted here, there’s an awful lot of folks that won’t do what they said they would when push comes to shove. That plays to our hand, too, because the other side knows this also, and will tend to discount the opposition more than they should. This will lead to the enemy running past lines that should have given them pause. Best part is, there is no way to know how many or who will act, nor how that action will be taken. They can estimate and poll all they like, but the numbers will be wrong no matter what. And either way, they get bad intel, which works to our favor.

Ok, whatever you say. Every great military campaign has always begun by telling the enemy what we plan to do.

'If you say the parent you were most afraid when you were a kid was your dad, you grew up in the city.'
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Had a nice chat yesterday with Philip Van Cleave in Mathews County, VA.

Philip is the President of VCDL... I think he is NOT paid (could be wrong on that... doesn't matter), BUT I know for a fact that the vast majority of his staff 100% volunteer... All the gun shows and many many public events.

Bottomline, VCDL has IMPECCABLE INTEGRITY and all money is magnificently spent on pro 2A stuff ONLY. No BS with VCDL... it is absolutely grass roots!

With that said, Phillip told me in a very horse voice (he has been working like a madman going from County meeting to County meeting all over Virginia)... three very noteworthy things.

1) Many Board of Supervisor Chairmen etc. have told him "NEVER NEVER have so many people EVER shown up for any matter... at any time" i.e. The BOS folks are beyond words on how big this pro-2A is becoming).

2) He is shocked at the level of support/communication that is coming in and he is overwhelmed (95 counties and 38 cities in Virginia), "But what a GREAT PROBLEM TO HAVE!!!" he said.

3) He anticipates that Lobby Day (January 20, 2020 8am to 12 noon) may have 50,000+ people.

Picture below was Lobby day 2019...

[Linked Image from pic20.picturetrail.com]

I told him, there were many people outside of Virginia that were watching this (i.e. If Virginia goes down, they all go down"). In a "nose to the grindstone"... "can't see the US forest for the Va trees" kinda way I got a sense from him of "Wow, holy smoke I didn't realize... gotta get back to work... gotta be in Stafford in 3 hours (go... go... go...)

----------------------------------------------------

My observations...

1) If you tally up all the County folks that have been showing up at all of BOS meetings... as well as the folks that will probably be at Lobby Day... I am guessing that total may well be a higher number than the number of US soldiers that went to Normandy on D-Day.

2) The crowds at the BOS meetings have been incredibly respectful and positive to all (ESPECIALLY LEOs)... i.e. Us Virginians are just like that! Not a single piece of litter is left after the crowds disperse (if Antifa massed in similar numbers it would take the sanitation folks a month of Sundays and 50 trucks to clean up their mess).

...and the crowds have also been incredibly diverse... I have seen tons of women, tons of blacks even lots of Asians, Muslims, gays, Hindus all wearing the GSL (Guns Save Lives) stickers...

-----------------------------------------------------

We Virginians did not ask for this confrontation, but if Coonman wants it...so shall it be.

Virginians are a very polite and respectful group, but By God we are not a sort to be put up by Bloomberg's puppets...

FYI... "Coonman" is a self-imposed nickname

-----------------------------------------------------

If you non-Virginia boys want to help, we would be glad for the help... but please never expect us or VCDL to send out mass mailings like the NRA et al. We just don't do that.

Last edited by CashisKing; 12/18/19. Reason: Damn typos

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

J
J23 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
What do you guys need right now?

Beer. We got the rest covered

I might have missed if there was a local outfit or something that was readying a legal challenge or defense.

Virginia Citizens Defense League. They're at www.VCDL.org Jim. They're organizing and spreading the word about the county supervisors meetings and helping force them to vote on declaring us 2A sanctuary's.

I just tried to donate a few bucks (Christmas season, things are tight right now,) but I'm not sure if I should be giving to the VCDL or the VCDL-PAC?

Can ya help me out with that Mr. Jack?

"Ignorance is acceptable, because you can remedy it with knowledge and research. Stupidity is when you guard your ignorance."
Ted Nugent

"Idolizing a politician is like believing the stripper really likes you."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There should be a NCCDL, MDCDL, TNCDL, etc, etc. The NRA can kiss it.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Montgomery County bailed..sucks for SWVA

We didn't fully 'bail', the Chairman[attorney] changed the wording slightly leaving out "sanctuary", the resolution passed by a 4-3 vote[3 nays from Blacksburg/VT districts].
The VCDL did recognize us and changed our status as pro 2nd on their map.

FJB & FJT
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This thread makes all the crapola here tolerable comedy accompaniment.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I heard one national news commentator last night (don't know his name) stating that the 2nd Amendment Sanctuary cities were for ignoring the 2A - not for enforcing it. What's up with that?

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by FreeMe
I heard one national news commentator last night (don't know his name) stating that the 2nd Amendment Sanctuary cities were for ignoring the 2A - not for enforcing it. What's up with that?

A commie fronting a communist manifesto.

Trump Won!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Lying through their teeth goes to the core of their natures.

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

it is not limited to just sanctuary cities

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Lying through their teeth goes to the core of their natures.

Kinda figured that.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Virginians aren't taking this lying down, good for you Tazewell county, now get the rest of Va to join you.

Amid dozens of Virginia counties declaring themselves Second Amendment sanctuaries in case the state enacts strict gun-control measures next year, Tazewell County joined in — and took a big extra step.
In addition to passing a resolution declaring the county a Second Amendment sanctuary, the Tazewell County Board of Supervisors on Dec. 3 also passed a resolution underscoring the right to a well-funded and regulated militia as described in the U.S. Constitution and the commonwealth's constitution, WJHL-TV reported.

Va Militia

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Virginians aren't taking this lying down, good for you Tazewell county, now get the rest of Va to join you.

Amid dozens of Virginia counties declaring themselves Second Amendment sanctuaries in case the state enacts strict gun-control measures next year, Tazewell County joined in — and took a big extra step.
In addition to passing a resolution declaring the county a Second Amendment sanctuary, the Tazewell County Board of Supervisors on Dec. 3 also passed a resolution underscoring the right to a well-funded and regulated militia as described in the U.S. Constitution and the commonwealth's constitution, WJHL-TV reported.

Va Militia

Seems the liberals have awoken a beast[ not on par as when Japan did, but a beast nonetheless].
Montgomery County had about 850 present Tuesday night. We also had the Christiansburg Christmas parade going on at the same time which made getting to and parking a nightmare.
Some localities have topped 3,000 participants.
While these resolutions don't really give any protections they are sending a clear message to Richmond.

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
While these resolutions don't really give any protections they are sending a clear message to Richmond.

With numbers like these; they'll not think about gun control in the future.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C

National News Commentator on the Forest Gump News Network maybe?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 160user, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 61 invisible), 2,674 guests, and 1,411 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,409
Posts18,528,121
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.