Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
They didnt do anything for us in MD either. Welcome to being governed by the DC beltway residents because thats where the majority live versus the majority of the land.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Originally Posted by GeoW
NRA doesn't have anything to do with guns, gun owners, or Second Amendment Rights any longer. Just the almighty dollar for LaPierre.
I'm a life member... wish I could get a refund. I don't even bother to look at their literature or their chickenchit magazine any more.

g

Word!
Someone needs to form a new national gun lobbying organization. Fast!

No need for all that. Don't you know all 100 year old organizations with 5 million members providing training to millions of gun owners and defending their rights ALL have a designated representative combing campfire looking for the latest whine so they can take donations from 49 other states to Virginia.

In fact there are already dozens of other gun rights organizations out there you and the rest of the whiners could go to. So GO. Bye. The only problem there is they are to freaking lazy to google up their own list and find one. Good riddance.

""Mute the Greeniacs. Open the pipeline. Bury the Russians." - JPR - 2022
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
After Ruth retires and Trump appoints another originalist, I hope we can get a case to SCOTUS that will thoroughly address all of this nonsense.

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JackRyan
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Originally Posted by GeoW
NRA doesn't have anything to do with guns, gun owners, or Second Amendment Rights any longer. Just the almighty dollar for LaPierre.
I'm a life member... wish I could get a refund. I don't even bother to look at their literature or their chickenchit magazine any more.

g

Word!
Someone needs to form a new national gun lobbying organization. Fast!

No need for all that. Don't you know all 100 year old organizations with 5 million members providing training to millions of gun owners and defending their rights ALL have a designated representative combing campfire looking for the latest whine so they can take donations from 49 other states to Virginia.

In fact there are already dozens of other gun rights organizations out there you and the rest of the whiners could go to. So GO. Bye. The only problem there is they are to freaking lazy to google up their own list and find one. Good riddance.

Looks like I found Wayne LaPierre's username! If not, you sure represent his and the NRA's prevailing attitude as of recent.
As far as I'm concerned, I shouldn't have to bitch on here, they should be doing what they were formed to do, defend my 2A rights.
Good riddance? [bleep] you

Last edited by jackmountain; 12/16/19.

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
After Ruth retires and Trump appoints another originalist, I hope we can get a case to SCOTUS that will thoroughly address all of this nonsense.

Best chance we have to secure the future.
Though I'm sure a Democrat controlled executive/legislative combo will decide we'd be much better off with 12 justices instead of 9 and be glad to appoint 3 more for us.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
GOA is fighting the bumpstock ban in court and the NRA supported the ban.

Send em more money boys WLP might need a new suit

If you want your dollars to fight gun control join GOA

https://gunowners.org/

Gun grabbers are not happy with Gun Owners of America.

Last week, I was in Cincinnati, Ohio, where GOA was continuing its legal challenge of the ATF bump stock ban.

GOA attorney Rob Olson squared off against an attorney from the Department of Justice (DOJ).

Both sides presented oral arguments before a three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I will be the first to say I don’t agree with the NRA 100 percent. But as I’ve said many times it’s the best we have got.
Until something better comes along I will continue to support them.
Now a bunch on this forum gripped about the NRA and said they would no longer support it financially.
Now the wolfs at the door some are crying, where is the NRA. Somethings wrong with this picture. Either your done or your not. Hasbeen

Last edited by hasbeen1945; 12/16/19.

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Double post

Last edited by Dude270; 12/16/19. Reason: Double post
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Dude270
Bryan,

Are you going to Richmond on the 20th for lobby day?

I figure everyone that cares needs to

Sorry, back in highland and no cell service. Definitely going. You're welcome to ride with us if you want. I'm sure I'll round up a few to go.
Told my guys they can have off with pay if they want to go.

Seems like the first step, show up in huge numbers on the 20th.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Dude270
Bryan,

Are you going to Richmond on the 20th for lobby day?

I figure everyone that cares needs to

Sorry, back in highland and no cell service. Definitely going. You're welcome to ride with us if you want. I'm sure I'll round up a few to go.
Told my guys they can have off with pay if they want to go.

Good deal, I'll check in with you before the 20th

IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
GOA...
All the way.

NRA...
Worse than Benny Hinn and Jim Baker combined.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Robert_White
GOA...
All the way.

NRA...
Worse than Benny Hinn and Jim Baker combined.

Just signed up my dad for the GOA too.
With you Mr. White.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
I will be the first to say I don’t agree with the NRA 100 percent. But as I’ve said many times it’s the best we have got.
Now a bunch on this forum gripped about the NRA and said they would no longer support it financially.
Now the wolfs at the door some are crying, where is the NRA. Somethings wrong with this picture. Either your done or your not. Hasbeen

Well said, hasbeen.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U

Nope. You're trying to blame us by implying that the NRA can't fight because we haven't been donating. You have it backwards. Those of us who are more perceptive than you realized back then that the NRA wouldn't stand up for us. That's why we quit donating.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

The NRA is the reason the wolf is at the door. People aren't crying "Where is the NRA"? We all know where they are. F'ing off and doing very little besides wasting our money as well as yours. Probably helping build Wayne's new Mansion. And, they definitely are NOT the best we have. Thank God for that.

Jim

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
No different than the politicians, they've outlived their usefulness. The Anti's have stepped it up a notch and if we don't match their fervor, we'll lose this battle.
The $6,000,000 Wayne spent on his Texas mansion would've paid for a lot of lobbying, legal fees etc...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No different than the politicians, they've outlived their usefulness. The Anti's have stepped it up a notch and if we don't match their fervor, we'll lose this battle.
The $6,000,000 Wayne spent on his Texas mansion would've paid for a lot of lobbying, legal fees etc...

AMEN to that.

Jim

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by texasbatman

The NRA is the reason the wolf is at the door. People aren't crying "Where is the NRA"? We all know where they are. F'ing off and doing very little besides wasting our money as well as yours. Probably helping build Wayne's new Mansion. And, they definitely are NOT the best we have. Thank God for that.

Jim

They've made concession after concession...the only way to win is by giving no quarter to the enemy.

I'm going to do my due diligence, but my $$ will be going to GOA and VCDL for now.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm no longer a member of the NRA because I'm not anti-gun. I don't support the NRA because I don't support gun control like they do.

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Charlton Hesston has to be rolling over in his grave.
Wayne isn't the beginning of a pimple on Charlton's ass.
Nugent would be better suited for the role in today's current political climate.

Last edited by jackmountain; 12/16/19.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

80 members (338reddog, 10gaugemag, 6MMWASP, 673, 79S, 8 invisible), 1,729 guests, and 779 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,759
Posts18,514,952
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.